main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Force Wars 10,000 yrs ABY

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MarcusDade, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ticopuma

ticopuma Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 2, 2005
    IC: Darth Medred
    Council Chambers

Medred had no desire of completing this task. He would do it only to complete the mission that his master had laid before him.

"But understand this: the test of the skywalkers is a test that does not test your power, or your force power. It tests your will. I will not tell you the way that you must beat this test, nor will any others. You must figure out how to complete it yourself." said Marcus handing him a cube like object.

"We will journey to Ruusan under my guidance. There you shall take this test. Are you ready?" asked the grand master. Medred wanted to complete the test as quikly as possible. He knew it would be difficult but hoped that he would complete it.

"Yes master. I am ready to leave. Will it be just me and you going or will other jedi acompany us? And will I be able to take my ship?" asked Medred, bowing before the grand master once more.

TAG: Marcus

2. MarcusDade

MarcusDade Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2006
    GM POST

night had fallen on coruscant. The nightlife was raging and the jedi temple lit up the whole part of the city that it inhabited.

The high buildings lit up the night, making it look like a billion tiny stars in a sky made up of durastell and duracrete.

----------------------

IC: Skye Raven

A dark hooded figure made its way up the steps to the Jedi temple's entrance. It stopped before the figure of Obi-wan Kenobi and Graarwaar.

"Hello boys," it send in its sweet female voice. The figure threw its hood back revealing one of the most beautiful girls ever to grace coruscant. Her flowing brown hair draped itself down to her shoulders, her red lips and bright blue eyes seemed inviting, and she had a smile that could make the most reserved man melt.

She smiled sweetly at both Jedi. "So am I allowed in, or do I need to pass a little test?" she said, after both men didnt answer her first greeting.

Tag: Obi-wan; Graarwaar

3. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    IC: Marcus Dade

"it will be you and I only, Merdred. No you cannot take your own ship, we shall be taking my personal freighter."

he walked with his back to merdred, the sith's lightsaber in his hand. They exited into the hanger and Marcus pressed the buttons on the control panel to open the landing dock. They walked up the ramp and into the cockpit.

"What do u think of the jedi, Merdred?" Marcus asked as he started the take-off sequence.

Tag: Merdred

4. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    Marcus's personal freighter

Marcus and Medred boarded Marcus's personal freighter. It was a simple ship, nothing breathtaking. It seemed to be a regular jedi freighter. The sith carried exotic ships of great speed, most of them being unique.

"What do u think of the jedi, Merdred?" Marcus asked as he started the take-off sequences. Medred was tempted to say what he truly thought, but knew that he could not. It was difficult saying that the jedi were great. Something that Medred had never done before, and decades ago, never planned on doing.

"Well, I'm going to be honest with you. All I ever wanted to be was a jedi when I was a little boy on Kalee. But Apocalypse took me from my parents, and taught me hate and anger. The sith became everything to me. But after I grew older and did Apocalypse's missions I knew that pointless torture and death were not for me. That is why I am here today. To be a jedi. To be what I have always wanted to be." said Medred, wiping his eye, trying to sound dramatic.

5. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006

Marcus simply nodded at Merdred's statement. He didnt show whether he believed him or not. "What do you think of love?" he asked, then added, "Have you ever been in love? Ever felt love?"

The ship took off and entered the atmosphere of the coruscant.

6. Graarwaar

Graarwaar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2006
    IC: Graarwaar

Although Graarwaar wasnt human he knew beautiful when he saw it. Graarwaar bowed low to the Woman. "My beautiful lady, I'm sorry but Master Dade has asked us not to let anyone in." "I'm sorry but you are welcome to stay here and wait with us if you like."

Tag: Obi_wan Or Raven

7. benkenobi151

benkenobi151 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2005
    IC: Obi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan was extremely unsure of allowing this Sith to join the Order. He sensed very little good in him, even less than Anakin when he fought him in "The Duel." He was about to voice his concerns when he and Marcus walked off and a another figure appeared. The person lowered their hood to reveal a beautiful woman. Obi-Wan was used to avoiding temptation, but it was hard with this woman. She requested to join the Order. Obi-Wan finally composed himself and spoke. "Well it seems the Force is strong in you. But I will administer a simple test." Obi-Wan shot out his leg to trip her while at the same time trying to distract her by moving his arm. To avoid being tripped, a person would have to be strong in the Force, or very, very lucky.

TAG: Skye Raven, Graarwaar, anyone

8. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    IC: Darth Merdred
    Marcus's personal freighter

"What do you think of love? Have you ever been in love? Ever felt love?" asked Marcus looking at Merdred. This Merdred could answer without having to lie. His master never let him come close to love. Love would bring passion but it would also bring Mercy, something Apocalypse surely did not want his apprentice to have.

"I don't know what love feels like. Never have I been in love or have been near anything that is beautiful, such as love. Its alwats been pain, anger, and hate." said Merdred, looking straight at Marcus, attempting to make his reptilian eyes appear soft and gentle.

9. Graarwaar

Jun 4, 2006

Graarwaar was not one for lvoe after the pain he had felt but just looking at the woman he knew if he could love anyone he could love her. He also knew that these thoughts were that of the darkside But he could not control this emotion,he felt overwhelmed by the womans beauty. He could only sit and watch as Obi-wan his master administered his test.

Tag Obi-wan or Raven

10. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006

"Aww, such a model jedi," Skye said as she pulled out her temple certificate and flashed it at him while scratching the hair underneath his chin playfully. "Didn't think I was a jedi, huh?" she said playfully. "Just don't let my husband know that you were having those thoughts there." she said with a wink.

She pulled the seat that the Jedi knight usually used, and sat down. "So what are you boys doing here, at the temple gate?"

Tag: graarwaar; Obi-wan

OOC: going to bed, so dont be surprised if ther are no posts from me for the rest of the night. I'm outside the office tomorrow for work, so I wont be able to post any tomorrow either until around 6 oclock.

11. benkenobi151

Jul 16, 2005

Obi-Wan relaxed when he saw the certificate. "I don't know what thoughts you are talking ma'am, I have gotten over those things long ago." Then Obi-Wan heard the word husband and faltered. "You're married?"

TAG: Graarwaar, Skye Raven

12. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006

Skye smiled sweetly while holding up her left hand to show them her wedding ring and winked at them. "Disspointed?" she asked coyly and then laughed sweetly. The way she held herself and the she laughed, it was impossible to feel happy no matter what mood you were in. She nonchalantly ran her hand through her brown locks.

"You know that guy with the shaved head? Kinda short, silver eyes? Likes to walk around calling himself the 'grand master' of the order? That's my husband" she said with a grin, then giggled at their astonished looks.

"Marcus Dade, you goofs!" she said with a laugh when neither one of them ventured a guess. It was with this statement that both Obi-wan and Graarwaar would realize, that just like Marcus, this women looked only about 23, but in reality was probably nearing 10 thousand years old.

Tag: Obi-wan; Graarwaar

13. Graarwaar

Jun 4, 2006

10,000, Graarwaar didn't expect that. He hadn't thought about it when he was with Marcus but here was a Jedi older than the New Jedi order itself. "Thats how old i might live to be," thought Graarwaar. That thought staggeringly took a toll on Graarwaar and he sat down looking dazed.

TAg Skye Raven or Obi-Wan

14. benkenobi151

Jul 16, 2005

Obi-Wan mostly hid his shock, but he knew he still looked a little surprised. "Why am I always left in the dark on everything?" He sat down next to Graarwaar, deep in thought.

TAG: Skye Raven, Graarwaar

OOC: I think our Anakin must have died. I haven't seen him in a long time.

15. Jedi_Oz

Jedi_Oz Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2006
    IC: Kano

After the training session, Kano returned to Master Colcha's room to retrieve his bag and headed off to an available room. Kano was in a meditative state when he felt it. A deep disturbance in the Force, a Sith was in the temple. Kano hurried back to the entrance room to find Grand Master Dade as well as several other Jedi engaging the Sith. Kano watched from a distance as Grand Master Dade spoke with the Sith. After Master Dade left with the Sith, Kano returned to his room. Tomorrow he would see if Master Colcha knew what was going on.

TAG: Anyone

16. Graarwaar

Jun 4, 2006

"Master Skye if i may ask where were you until now." Graarwaar knew that he probably wouldn't get an answer but he needed some way to make the time go by.

Tag Raven ,Obi-wan

17. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006

Skye smiled sweetly at Graarwaar. "I usually spend a lot of my time in the undercity helping the homeless there," she sighed, leaning back. "However, for the past month and a half I've been on a diplomatic mission to Manaan. The Selkath would be a great ally in the war that is going to come....However as they usually do, they're staying neutral in the hopes that whoever wins will treat them fairly. What they dont realize that if Darth Apocalypse wins this war, he will destroy their world just because he want's to see what Manaan would look like as space dust."

She stopped and looked at Obi-wan intently, suddenly suprised. "Oh force...." she said softly. "....ARRRGGGHHHH that self-righteous bantha herder!" She ran her hands through her hair angrily as if she wanted to pull the strands out. "You're Obi-wan Kenobi, aren't you?"

She sighed slowly. "I told that pig-headed husband of mine not to go through with it, that no matter what your help may do, that he could destroy THIS VERY GALAXY! Oh I'm gonna kill him."

She breathed deeply, and although she was preterbed, she didnt let it consume her. She let her anger go and then smiled sweetly at Graarwaar, "I'm sorry sweetie," she said laying a hand on Graarwaar's hand that sent shivers through his spine. "I didn't get you name."

: Tag: Obi-wan; Graarwaar

18. Graarwaar

Jun 4, 2006

"Graarwaar ma'am, I was named after a wookiee and am of close relations, family and species, and about the Undercity I understand as I was born in the slums of Nar Shaddaa." Graarwaar looked into Skyes eyes and said "Also my old masters told me much on manaan and the Selkath oh they frustrate me so I had the "pleasure" of meeting one in a Nar Shaddaa cantina." turning to his Master Graarwaar asked, "Master Obi-wan when we willwe start my training, should we wait for Master Dade to come back."

Tag: Obi-wan and Skye Raven

19. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    OOC: Waiting for your post Marcus ;)

20. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    ooc: sorry took me so long. :p

"I don't know what love feels like. Never have I been in love or have been near anything that is beautiful, such as love. Its alwats been pain, anger, and hate." said Merdred, his eyes growing a sentimental glow.

Marcus simply just nodded and the rest of the trip to Ruusan was silent. The ship landed gently and marcus left the pilot seat silently, motioning for Merdred to follow him. Marcus took merdred's lightsaber with him. As they exited the ship, giant statues of jedi were standing in front of them. Behind the statues was a giant building that looked ancient.

"Welcome to the Valley of the Jedi, merdred," Marcus said gently. "Here is where your test will be. Your first test will be before we move another step."

He turned to Merdred. "You have no choice in whether you are ready or not. Either you pass or fail." He eyed merdred up and down and continued. "Merdred, answer me this: What is the force, what is the light side and what is the dark side?"

21. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006

"Ummmm.." She began her eyes narrowing. "What do you mean....comes back? Don't tell me my stupid husband has gone gallavantine off somewhere when he's supposed to be watching the temple."

The graarwaar and Obi-wan just looked at her she sighed. "Great. Where did her go?"

Tag: Graarwaar; Obi-wan

22. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    OOC: No prob :)

IC: Darth Apocalypse
    The Armageddon - Meditation Chamber

Apocalypse and the other sith masters had spent hours putting in all their power to make sure their plan wouldnt be revealed to the jedi. The power of the masters would be drained no doubt, due to the heavy focus and concentration that was required for the job. Suddenly, Apocalypse felt something through the force. The grand master had left the temple. Thsi was there time to strike. The dar klord stood up and raised one of his arms.

"Sith! The fool Marcus Dade has left Corouscant! Now is our time to strike! Rally the troops in all the planets that we have conquered! Bring in the gunners, the melee fighters, the grenadiers, the apprentices, the acolytes, the masters, all of them! WEL SHALL BURN COROUSCANT TO THE GROUND!"send the dark lord, as the room bursted with cheers. The masters all went to the personal ships, and headed for planets that have been conquered, to send all the troops to the jedi temple.

Apocalypse himself stayed in the mediation chamber, continuing to let his power flow to keep their plans concealed from the jedi. The Armageddon itself waited in orbit around Korriban for the army's to be ready to head towards Corouscant.

TAG: None

Ossus - Valley of the Jedi

As Marcus's ship landed on Ossus, they exited the ship and stepped onto the surface of Ossuss, being in the Valley of the Jedi. Medred had heard how much this place was sought out for thousands of years ago.

"Here is where your test will be. Your first test will be before we move another step.You have no choice in whether you are ready or not. Either you pass or fail.Merdred, answer me this: What is the force, what is the light side and what is the dark side?" asked Marcus as he turned to Medred.

This was a difficult question, for he did not know what answer Marcus wanted to hear. But Medred hoped that he would answer correctly.

"The Force is a metaphysical, binding, ubiquitous power. It binds all of us together. It flows throguha all of us." said Medred, looking at the massive building on front of him.

"The dark side of the Force is the element aligned with the powerful negative emotions of fear, hatred, and anger. Sith and dark jedi use it to give them power using their passion. The light side of the Force is concerned with the ideals of goodness, benevolence, and healing. Jedi use iit to bring peace and harmony to the galaxy." said Medred, looking at Marcus.

23. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006

Marcus smiled. He had just felt a huge flux of energy from the dark side. "Tell me," he said as he looked Merdred straight in the eye. "Why did your master just commit one of the stupidest errors of his career?"

He spun around. "A great flux was felt from the dark side. Right now, if my feelings serve me correctly, Acopalypse is sending ships towards coruscant in the hopes of conquering it. However he is presenting himself a problem:"

He spun around the looked straight at Merdred once again. "How is he planning to conquer a planet that is on the inside of over 60 other systems? Is he magically going to go past our hyperspace sensors? Is he somehow going to fool almost 10 BILLION hyperspace sattelites that he is friendly? As you know your master's empire is strongest near korriban. The systems of Korriban, Thule, Yavin, Dathomir, Toprawa and Telos are off limits to Jedi, we might as well send them to the slaughterhouse than send them there."

He shook his head. "Of course you have Tatooine under your command as well, but you are losing ground as we still control Kashyyk. And as Apocalypse should know, the only way into hyperspace routes that lead to coruscant is only by 5 ways: Byss, Anaxes, Borleias, Kuat, and Fresia. Ever single one of those systems are under my control and sending a sith in there would be ludacris. He can't send an Armada that close to coruscant because we'll be able to track them on the sensors by the time they pass Yavin. He can't send small fighters in because they'll be picked off like wamp rats. So tell me, Merdred. How the HELL is your master going to even get CLOSE to coruscant, let alone attack it?"

ooc: Tico, Valley of the jedi is on Ruusan, not Ossus. :p

24. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    OOC: [face_blush] I knew that.... :p

Russan - Valley of the Jedi

Medred eyes opened wide with fear and shock. How did the fool find out!? I have to get out of here. I have to go to Korriban! though Medred to himself. He wasnt sure how he was going to get out of here. He was no where near stong enough to defeat Marcus and the only way out of here was to use the ship. He would do all he could, and he knew he had just failed his master. Marcus would not kill him that much he knew. Jedi dont kill. But if he stayed alive, his master would find him and torture him for the rest of eternity.

"Dont be a fool jedi! My master will find a way!" said Medred , trembling with fear. Medred used the force to communicate with his master and tell him what he had discovered.

25. benkenobi151

Jul 16, 2005

Obi-Wan almost fell into a daze, tuning out the conversation around him. He saw somebody in dark clothes strolling across the bridge of a ship. "Marcus is gone, now is the time to strike. We shall burn Corouscant to the ground!" He said to some people. Obi-Wan jerked up. "Something's happening. I think somebody, possibly the Sith, are going to invade Corouscant."

TAG: Skye Raven, Graarwaar, Sith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.