main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Force Wars 10,000 yrs ABY

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MarcusDade, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarcusDade

MarcusDade Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2006
    IC: Marcus Dade

With a wave of his hand, Marcus cut Merdred's connection with the force off. Merdred was now nothing more than a simple sith with no force powers. "Do you know how you got to Coruscant without getting blasted to pieces Merdred? I let you. Do you know why the hidden turrets at the jedi temple didn't turn you into a stinking corpse on my doorstep? I didn't let them. Do you know why your master was confident enough to think that he could mind trick me from over a million light years away? I let him. Everything that has happened in the last few days Merdred, I have felt and acted upon."

He then looked him square in the eye. "Do you know why your master sent you Merdred? Do you know why he sent you instead of coming himself? Your master is a master cloaker just as I am. he could have disguised his force presence and appearance to look like whomever he wished. Didn't tell you that, did he? Do you know why he sent you? Because he is scared of me Merdred. He is just as scared of me as I am scared of him. Out of all of the Sith in the galaxy, he is the only one who can defeat me. He is the only one who has ever defeated me in the 10 thousand years that I have been a jedi. Out of all the jedi in the galaxy I am the only one who can defeat him. We are equal Merdred. Your master and I are the exact opposite of each other, which is why this war has lasted for over 10 years. you seriously didn't think that he was confident that you could beat me, did you? Apocalypse is stronger than any sith who has ever lived, even Marka Ragnos or Darth Sidious. You are no more powerful than the average jedi master. You have no hope of beating me, especially now that I have cut your force connection off. Your master has probably done it to you many times when you have failed him, so you can't fight back as he infiltrates your body with attack after attack of force lightning. And dont have a hope of your master finding you here. This planet is so strong in force that it masks any force signature here. The planet is protected by a galaxy wide shield installed over 5 thousand years ago. Any ship that may land here has a special code. If that ship doesnt have the code encrypted, it will immediately get its hyperspace coordinates jammed if they set their course for here. If they're lucky, they wont come out in a supernova."
    "But do you know why I brought you here, Merdred? I brought you here to take the test of the Skywalkers. you WILL take the test of the skywalkers and you will pass. What you do after that is your decision."

With a wave of his hand, a trap door opened beneath Merdred and the sith fell into darkness.

Tag: Merdred

GM POST:

Merdred fell a good five feet, but landed softly on a pile of what seemed like grass. The trap door he fell through closed leaving him in total darkness. he could hear sounds in the distance. Some of the sounds seemed soothing where others seemed to scream bloody murder

2. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    IC: Skye Raven

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!" Skye fell out of her chair laughing. "Who would be stupid enough to do that? Do you know how many safeguards we have against that? The only way they would be able to attack us is if they brought the whole damn planet to them! And we both know that's impossible."

Skye sighed. "However," she said, putting on a serious face. "I don't think Apocalypse is going to attack right NOW. I've seen how he acts. I was his prisoner for almost a year back 9 years ago when this war was just starting. He'll make a foolharty decision, then withdraw it, realizing that it's in vain. However, if he doesnt know about the safeguards, he's doomed." She sat back in thought.

"I think that would be impossible. I mean, if Apocalypse was stupid enough to not send in spies to figure out what type of safeguards we have so he can formulate a plan...well lets just say that this war would have been over before it started. Apocalypse doesnt win by power alone....he doest win by fear.....no...that's how he conquers. The way he wins is by his brains. None of us, even Marcus has ever seen a mastermind of his caliber....well except since Palpatine...but even he couldn't hold a candle to Apocalypse. The only thing that Palpatine had over this lord is that Palpatine had finesse. Apocalypse just kills everything."

Tag: Obi-wan; Graarwaar

3. ticopuma

ticopuma Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 2, 2005
    IC: Darth Apocalypse
    The Armageddon - Meditation Room

In deep mediation, Apocalypse felt someone was trying to contact him. HE felt it fora breif second then it faded away. It must have been Medred. Who else would try to contact him through the force. Apocalypse rose up from his throne room, and went into the Central chambers, where the commanders of his fleet where. The room was filled with high tech computers, and human commanders and admirals in sith uniform. They bowed as Apocalypse entered the room.

"My lord Apocalypse, the fleet is ready to head to Corouscant, on your command." said one of the commanders. Apocalypse closed his eyes, and thought for a moment. He wasnt sure what to do anymore. Send in the entire fleet to invade Corouscant, or dont. That message could only be from Medred, and the only reason why he would contact him through the force and not a comlink would be that he has failed.

"Commanders, should we send the fleet in?" asked Apocalypse moving around the room with his hands behind his back. "No my lord. It is to risky. There are to many planets in control by that jedi fool, on the way there." said one commander, punching in several codes into the computer. A hologram of the hyperspace route they would need to take popped up. The commander pointed out the several planets that were in control by Marcus.

"Very well. Hold the fleet. But have them ready to leave on my command." said Apocalypse, angered by the delay.

TAG: None

IC: Darth Medred
    Russan - Trap Door

Medred suddenly felt a terrible pain. As if his life was sucked out of him. It was a terrible pain, that his Master had showed him several times before. The jedi had cut his connection from the force. It was a horrible feeling. Now he was nothing more than an anger filled, weaponless Kaleesh.

"But do you know why I brought you here, Merdred? I brought you here to take the test of the Skywalkers. you WILL take the test of the skywalkers and you will pass. What you do after that is your decision." said Marcus. The jedi waved his hand, and Medred fell down several feet. He landed on some type of grass.

Medred got up from the floor, feeling a bit lightheaded. He began walked down a dark corridor, seeming like it had no end. Finally he walked into a huge room, filled with jedi statues. In the center of the room, torches surrounded a large empty circle. Out of no where, dozens of people appeared, men, women, children, soldiers, all sorts of people. Medred finally realized... it was the people that he had killed during his lifetime.

TAG: None

4. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    GM POST
    Valley of the Jedi: Ruusan

The figures of the long dead people stared at Merdred as the room filled with light. The light was coming from a bowl like object in the middle of many statues. It filled with a yellowish light and illluminated the whole room.

"Hello Merdred," said a gentle voice. Merdred turned. standing before him was a beautiful woman he hadn't seen in many years...

Tag:: Merdred

5. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    Ruusan - Valley of the Jedi

A beautiful women, one who he hadn't seen in almost a decade appeared behind him. She had a gentle voice, like an angel. Merdred took a step back, frightned by this women.

"I remeber you...I killed you on Trandosha." said Merdred, with a frightened voice.

TAG: Women

6. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    IC: Figure

The woman approached Merdred. "Yes. Yes you did."

She morphed into a little young girl. "You also killed me." The girl kept the same voice that the woman had. "How come you killed me?"

"or me?" a little girl behind the sith asked.

"Did I deserve to die?" a little boy said that had appeared by Merdred.

"You seem scared, Merdred." the little girl said, morphing into a young man that Merdred had slaughtered horribly.

"Did we do something that warrants your fear?" the man asked gently. "Don't you recognize me merdred? Oh wait...maybe you remember me like this...." he morphed into a horrible rendition of a man. Part of his jaw was missing and his skin had been ripped from his body exposing the internal muscled an veins. Both feet had been cut off at the ankles.

"Does this help you to remember Merdred?" the man asked, hobbling on his stubs.

"Do you think you don't deserve this," the first woman said, now appearing behind Merdred and enveloping him in a sickly hug while the man advanced on him.

7. Graarwaar

Graarwaar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2006
    IC: Graarwaar

Graarwaar listened as Skye talked taking in everythig so maybe he could learn from it, when he suddemly felt emmense pain but also powerseething into him. Graarwaar let out a earshattering roar that knocked Skye and Obi-wan back. Graarwaar couldn't understand what was happening to him he sat on the ground withering with black clouds enveloping him. He was feeling pain beyond imagine, so much that he couldn't make sound come out of him.

Tag : skye or Obi-wan

8. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    IC: Darth Merdred
    Ruusan - Hidden Chamber

Dozens of people began crowding around him. They all beared the wounds that Merdred gave them, as he took their life away.

The beautiful women turned into a girl, then a little boy came behind him. "Did I deserve to die?" asked the little boy.

The little girl turn into a man, with horrible wounds. His sken was seared off, revealing his veins. HE approahed him, as another women went forward him to give him a hug.

"Ah! Get of me you abominations!" roared Medred as he pushed the people away from him. "GET OF ME!" yelled Merdred, as he picked up one of the torches, and with an amazing display of skill, impaled it in the chest of the horrifying man. But the torch just flew through the man.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!!" yelled Merdred, pushing the people off of him.

TAG: People

9. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006

Skye jumped from her chair and dropped to graarwaar.

"Graarwaar!" she screamed. "GET A HEALER NOW!" she yelled at a knight who had come running at the sound of her scream.

"Sweetie" she yelled, cupping Graarwaar's furry face in her hands and turning to her. "What's wrong? What's going on?"

She rubbing his chest soothingly. "Come on, sweetie. What's wrong?"

Tag: Graarwaar; Obi-wan

10. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    IC: People

the people advance on Merdred when suddenly an ear splitting roar was heard. With the sound of shattering glass all of the people dissapeared. The light vanished, leaving Merdred in total darkness. Suddenly footsteps were heard. Loud...thundering footsteps that sounded like a gigantic beast.

The air suddenly turned rancid. It smelled like week-old death. Another roar was heard and the force of the trembling forced Merdred to the floor. The floor had suddenly become wet and sticky. The liquid kept rising and no matter how hard he fought, Merdred couldn't move. The footsteps kept growing louder and the liquid kept rising.

The sound of cackling was heard, although the sound was very distant.

Tag: merdred

11. Graarwaar

Graarwaar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2006
    IC: Graarwaar

Graarwaar felt a hand on his face and he opened his eyes and grimaced. Had he been knocked out. He heard skye ask what happened, what did happen he wasnt sure he had suddenly felt so much pain. But power too had been present in his weak state he tryed to use the force on a statue. He easily picked it and threw it but at the last second catching it. Had he really just been in pain? "What did you see when you saw me on the ground?", he asked Skye.

Tag Skye

12. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    Ruusan - Hidden Chamber

WIth a flash, the people that had been killed by Merdred, vanished and the room pitch black. All Merdred could hear was a footsteps. THey grew increasingly louder. With every footstep they would get louder. SO loud, that it got to the point where it was ear shattering.

Then in front of him appeared a figure so terrifying Merdred almost died of fear then and there. He fell backwards, landing on his bottom. It was a huge figure, standing almost 7 feet tall, black and red mist was being emmited by the figure. Long black tentacles flowed down from his head. Pitch black eyes stuck fear into Merdred. It was his master... it was Darth Apocalypse.

TAG: Apocalypse's figure (MArcusDade)

13. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    IC: Figure of Apocalypse

The figure of Apocalypse looked down at Merdred. "Why are you afraid, My friend?" it said menacingly. "Do I...SCARE YOU?!!!" He screamed the words Scare you, and the sound ripped through MErdred's ears. The light in between the statues appeared once again, yet this time it was blood red.

The statues around the bowl suddenly warped and became living beings. Acient sith Lords now stood before Merdred, lead by Darth Apocalypse.

"You are one of us," said a menacing figure. A figure even taller than Darth Apocalypse. "You are MINE now!" The figure had long sith tentacles like Apocalypse but it also had long dark hair. It wore a helmet with ghastly horns on top and carried a gigantic blood red sword. Merdred recognized it from Holo's that Apocalypse would use to teach the history of the sith: It was Marka Ragnos, one of the most powerful, if not THE most powerful sith to ever live. More sith lords came into view.

Naga Sadow, Exar Kun, Darth Sidious, Darth Bane, Darth Vader, Darth Malak and Darth Revan. Behind them was hundreds more sith lords and a large bearded man that was Lord Kaan, the very killer of the jedi that the Valley of the Jedi had been built to memorialize.

tag: Merdred

14. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    Ruusan - Hidden Chamber

Apocalypse stood in front of Medred and yelled, shaking the room. Behind Apocalypse were dozens of the most powerful sith lords known to man. Apocalypse picked up Medred by the neck, squeezing it to cause terrible pain, but enough to make sure he didnt die. Apocalypse threw him to Marka Ragnos, who threw the sith to thr floor, pounding his body in the hard floor. Naga Sadow came over, and picked up Medred through the force, and threw him to the wall, causing bricks to crumble down.

Medred could say nothing, the pain was to much. He was being tortured by the strongest of sith. Apocalypse walked over to the near dead Medred and brought the sith up by the neck, using only one hand.

"Now you shall feel pain beyond imagination." whispered the dark lord, in a maniacal tone. He brought his other hand up, and slammed the palm of his hand in medred's face, slamming it into the wall. Apocalypse, and the other sith lords, began speaking in the language of the ancient sith. They spoke spells and incantations that caused pain that none could ever imagine. Medred made no noise, for the pain paralyzed him of all movment. But in his soul, what he was going through none could imagine.

TAG: The Sith Lords

15. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    IC: Sith Lords

The sith lords kept speaking in the ancient tongue, causing temendous pain to Merdred. The starting backing away, the speaking getting louder. Then without warning they all merged. Before merdred now stood a 10 foot tall sith lord. He had the face of Darth Bane, the tentacles of Darth Apocalypse and the robes of Marka Ragnos

Its hands flew out and in them appeared two giganitc blood red swords. "Now...we decide whether you are worthy."

In the bowl appeared a blood red sword like the one the sith lord carried.

"Who is faster, little sith?" the sith lord said with a meniacle laugh as it advanced upon him.

tag: merdred

16. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006

"I saw nothing sweetie," Skye told Graarwaar, stroking the hair on his head like a concerned mother. "All I saw was you go down and you started screaming. Why, did something happen?"

She looked down at him with loving eyes that would make anyone fall in love with and anyone could see why Marcus would love her. You couldn't help but love her, because she would love you from the moment she met you. She continued rubbing his chest and head soothingly, waiting for his answer and the healer that the knight went to fetch.

Tag: graarwaar

17. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    Ruusan - Hidden Chamber

A figure standing 10 feet tall, appeared in front of Merdred. All the sith lords had merged together to form what he saw in front of him. Two large, red swords appeared in the hands of the sith. Merdred grabbed the other sword with whatever strength he had left.

Merdred used his anger to raise the sword high above his head. He was about to strike down, but instead he threw the sword to the side.

"You are nothing. You are nothing more than an illusion created by the force in this place. Now, let me return to my master." said Merdred, ever so weakly.

TAG: Sith Lord

18. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    Valley of the Jedi

The giant sith lord gave a grunt and began dissapearing. "Your test is not over yet," it said menacingly as the light returned to the room and the giant jedi statues once again were where they were supposed to be. The yellow light again began in the large bowl and a soothing aura went through the entire place.

Footsteps were heard but this time they were soft and gentle. A young man dressed in black jedi robes with short dirty blonde hair walked into the room and up to the panting form of merdred. "Hello Merdred" he said simply.

19. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    Ruusan - Valley of the Jedi - Hidden Chamber

The menacing figure disapeared and the light once more returned to the room. Footsteps were once more heard, but these were soft and gentle. A man in black robes appeared in front of Merdred.

"Hello Merdred." said the man.

"Anakin?" asked Merdred, looking up to the man.

TAG: MarcusDade

20. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    IC: Luke Skywalker

"No." the man said simply. "Close though. His son, Luke Skywalker." he studied merdred. "Why are you here, merdred?"

21. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005

Merdred was schocked. Luke Skywalker was standing in front of him. Merdred stood up, gathering the little strength he had left.

"Why are you here, Merdred?" asked Luke. That was a question that was hard for MErdred to answer. He wasnt sure why.

"I'm not sure. To do my master's bidding. I came with Marcus." said Merdred softly. "Please let me go. Let me return to my master." added Merdred.

TAG: Luke

22. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    IC: Luke Skywalker

Luke looked at him seriously, yet calmly and gently. "No merdred, not HOW you CAME here," he said simply. "Why are you HERE? In this exact spot at this exact time?"

He sat down. "And I can't let you go. The rules of simple. There are only two ways out of my test. Passing and failing. And believe me...you do not want to fail."

23. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005

"I DONT KNOW OK! I DONT KNOW!" yelled Merdred, the room shaking slightly. HE began to break down, tears running down his cheek. "I dont know.." whispered the kaleesh, falling down to the ground once more.

TAG: Luke

24. benkenobi151

benkenobi151 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2005
    IC: Obi-Wan Kenobi

"I think Merdred is the spy." Then came a roar of pain from Graarwaar. Obi-Wan felt it to, but he was able to tolerate it. He felt Merdred, he was going through extreme pain. He couldn't tell what. "Merdred, something's happening to him to cause him pain."

TAG: Skye, Graarwaar

25. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    IC: Luke

Luke looked down onto Merdred. "Stop crying Merdred, it will get you nowhere. You have a test to complete."

He pointed towards a door at the other end of the room. "The rest of the test and the exit is that way."

With that, Luke vanished into thin air.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.