main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Force Wars 10,000 yrs ABY

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MarcusDade, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graarwaar

Graarwaar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2006
    IC: Graarwaar

"I felt power of unimaginable magnitude it was like the power of 12 Masters Seething into me," Graarwaar looked confused, "Are you sure you didnt see anything because I felt condensation like there was a cloud around me."

TAG Skye or Obi-wan

2. MarcusDade

MarcusDade Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2006
    IC: Skye Raven

She looked down at Graarwaar with concern. "I could feel that too..." she said softly. "It didn't hurt me, but I could feel that kind of power suddenly come and suddenly go. I think I know what that surge was...I can't tell you though...its very top secret." She sighed as she continued to stroke Graarwaar's hair. "But the one thing that I can tell you...what you felt is called a dual force connection. It's a connection that you have with a person that you've never known. It can happen for all sorts for reasons. You can meet them one day and focus on something they did so much taht you actually FORCE a connection between the both of you."

She then stopped, "So Merdred did come as Marcus said he would?"

Tag: Graarwaar; Obi-wan

3. Graarwaar

Jun 4, 2006
    Ic : Graarwaar

"You said it came and left for you but it hasn't for me i feel this pawer in my body like I can do anything." "It's like whoever my connection is with just transfered their power to me." "Also yes Medred did come and he tried to fool Marcus but I don't think it worked."

Tag Skye Obi-wan

4. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006

Skye smiled. "No, Marcus knew Merdred would be coming to try to join the jedi almost 3 months ago and began planning for it. Right now, Merdred is probably terrified if Marcus is doing what he said he would." She continued stroking the young jedi's hair. "You mustn't try to use that power. If you're force connection is with Merdred, it could destroy you...and besides the power will immediately leave you once Marcus is done with Merdred. What I think Marcus did was cut off Merdred's connection with the force. What this does is give his foce connection an illusion that they are twice as powerful and that his powerful has been transferred to them, when it hasnt. So if they try to use that power they can kill themselves."

"Master Raven!" a older woman said as she came. Skye sighed. It was one of the high healers. "Take this one to the healer's ward now. I believe he has a class 4 force drain on him." Skye said as she helped Graarwaar to his feet. "Yes, Master" the woman said as she led Graarwaar off o the healer's ward.

Tag: Graarwaar

5. benkenobi151

benkenobi151 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2005
    IC: Obi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan turned to Skye, his brow furrowed with worry. "Well since Marcus is gone, I guess that makes you acting Grand Master. I swear I saw Apocalypse, he's planning to attack here. What do you think we should do?"

TAG: Skye

6. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006

"Apocalypse's first notion was obviously to attack here, but he will pull back once his advisors show him the multitude of damage he will suffer. He's going to have to go planet by planet, starting with Serenno." Skye said in thought. "In order for him to do that he's going to need a weapon powerful enough to blast through each shield. The shields that protect us, form a line, and there are 8 shield between us, and Serenno. However, if he finds a weapon powerful enough, we will have to spend all of our time defending the planets, and no time attacking him. Which means he can amass his forces as he pleases and once Coruscant is taken we'll be done for."

She looked extremely serious and the warm smile was gone. "however, Marcus Planned for such an action. We have a secret Jedi temple on a remote world that we can conduct our forces from...but of course that also leaves the billions of people who call coruscant home. Much of the Republic's bases are here, and we dont have the time to make a secondary base for everything. Thus, if coruscant falls, it will be just the jedi to defend against Apocalypse. Apocalypse doesnt have just sith on his side. He has the armies and space fleets of all the planets he has conquered."

"marcus will explain what his plan is to hold Apocalypse off, as I dont know the details. lets just say that he has found a way to keep Apocalypse at bay. Even though Apocalypse will no doubt begin a seige of all the outer rim planets, leaving just the core planets on our side, it will let us keep our strong hold, and battle him on a less populated planet."

Tag: Obi-wan

7. ticopuma

ticopuma Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 2, 2005
    IC: Darth Medred
    Ruusan - Valley of the Jedi - Hidden Chamber

Luke looked down at Merdred who was in tears. "Stop crying Merdred, it will get you nowhere. You have a test to complete. The rest of the test and the exit is that way." said Luke pointing towards a door at the other end of the room. He vanished, becoming one with the air.

Medred slowly got up, resting his weight on one of his legs. He walked towards the door, and as he approached it, the door opened wide. Light shined as the door opened. MErdred was forced to close his eyes, the light becomign unbearable. He walked through the light, covering his eyes with his hands.

TAG: Uhhh Marcus

8. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    Ruusan, Valley of the Jedi, Room of Light

"Hello Merdred," said a lovely voice. The voice belonged to no one, yet it was still in the room. The room was not bright in any sense, but to someone steeped in the darkside, it would seem so bright that they couldn't see. However, the room was quite warm and soothing.

"I assume that you have advanced from the preliminary part of this test...albeit barely." The sweet voice said. "Would you like to know what your first task is?"

tag: Merdred

9. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    IC: Darth Medred
    Ruusan - Valley of the Jedi - Hidden Chamber

Medred was shocked by what he heard. All that and it wasnt even the first task!? thoguht Medred to himself. He couldnt believe that he had gone through all that and he hadnt even started teh actual test.

"Yes." said Medred painfully, the light of the room getting to him.

TAG: MarcusDade

10. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    IC: The Voice

"A little boy is about to fall into a large pit of molten lava, Merdred. Let's see how you handle the situation." The voice said sweetly

In a second, Merdred was wisked away onto a cliff on the world of Mustafar. A young boy was screaming for his life. Looking over, the young boy was a kaleesh and looked exactly as Merdred did at that very age. Suddenly the boy looked like every boy that Merdred had ever killed, and every boy that he had wanted to play with as a child.

"help me!" the boy screamed at merdred. There was only two ways off of the cliff. Grab the boy's hand and attempt to jump to safety....or simply back away and let the part of the cliff that the boy was holding onto fall into the magma and provide Merdred with a safe bridge to cross to teh other side.

11. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    IC: Darth Merdred
    Mustafar

Suddenly, Merdred found himself on a cliff on the firey planet of Mustafar. There was a little boy hanging on to a cliff. Under him was a massive pool of lava. There was a bridge but he could only use it should the cliff that the boy was holding onto fall down to the lava.

Merdred didnt know what to do. He began panicking. Should he go with his teachings and let the boy die, or should he risk his life to try and save him.

Tears once again began to roll down his cheeks. He watched as the cliff slowly began to come off of the larger mountain. The boy along with the cliff, fell down to the lava pool, clearing the way to the bridge.

Medred walked over the bridge to the other side, with tears still rolling down his eyes.

TAG: Marcus

12. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    IC: The voice
    Somewhere...

"Very interesting Merdred," the voice said, not giving an indication whether he had chosen the right or wrong way.

Suddenly the landscape changed. Merdred was now on the barren landscape of Hoth, a blizzard blowing. "My, my" said the voice. "it must be truly cold here without jacket to warm you."

The wind suddenly picked up and Merdred couldn't see because of the amount of snow that was in his eyes. "Do you trust me Merdred?" the voice asked playfully. "Follow my voice if you trust me....or you can use your hatred....and find the way yourself. I warn you though Merdred...if you follow me....you will die of hypothermia if I decieve you...if you use your hatred Merdred...you must sacrifice part of yourself by the time that you get to your destination."

For only a second, the voice placed an image of a large bunker in Merdred's head to give him an idea of what he was striving for.

"Follow my voice Merdred..." the voice said sweetly, moving away singing a simple lullabye. Merdred could either follow the voice and trust, or he could use the dark side and find the way himself.

Tag: Merdred

13. Graarwaar

Jun 4, 2006
    IC : Graarwaar

"I dont understand, what is wrong with me." " I feel fine."

Tag Healer

14. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    IC: Darth Merdred
    Hoth

Merdred was suddenly now in Hoth. The gentle voice gave him two choices. Follow her to safety, and risk being decieved. Or use the dark side to find the way, but he shall have to give up something by the end. Merdred wasnt sure what he should do.

"Neither!" yelled Merdred, yelling over the roaring of the wind. Merdred just walked, using both the darkness within him, and the little good he had left to find the way.

TAG: MarcusDade

15. Graarwaar

Jun 4, 2006

Graarwaar once again felt a great surge of power seep through him. He couldn't control it but he felt very sad like a great loss had taken place and then anger at himself for not doing something. Something. It was like when his parents were killed. Graarwaar broke away from the nurse where she tried to sedate him. Using the force Graarwaar used the force to push the healer back.

Graarwaar ran as fast as he could to the ships. He had to leave, he needed to lose all this pain, he needed to find a quiet place to meditate. Graarwaar finally found his ship and hopped in speeding of to the planet he had been trained on. He left the ship and went to where he used to train. Graarwaar broke down and weeped openly about his life feeling self-pity.

"AAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH, I have emotions still I must forget all emotions," Graarwaar screamed again.

IC: Old Jedi

"I can help you," a voice said out of the darkness and there stood a kindly old Jedi. "I can train you to lose all anger and hate." "I am going to conceal your ship where you cant find it." I want you to let loose all of your anger and pain and sadness." The old man brought out an army of droids train on these."

Graarwaar was confused, where had this army of droids come from and what was with the old man. Go against my teachings and use emotion to fight. I didn't believe it was possible for any good to come from this but I have no ship now so ...

Graarwaar suddenly jolted at the army and used his anger matched with his strength to cut down countless droids who could do nothing against this onslaught. "So this what the power of the darkside feels like. Using all his energy he continued to strike down this army of droids. Graarwaar thought about the energy he would have needed before without his anger fueling the attacks. Graarwaar struck down the last droid but it suddenly turned into a human and all the droid parts turned into bodys stren around the ground. Graarwaar looked horrified at the carnage he had caused. "I ..d..idd..this."

IC : Old Jedi

He watched as Graarwaar destroyed every last droid and the droids turn into carcasses. "This is what will happen f you give into your anger and join the sith. You will see this carnage and mayhem everywhere you go. " Do not give into your hate as long as you remember this you won't be overwhelmed by anger." HE watched Graarwaar and awaited a reply , the reply would he turn to the sith or stay with the light.

IC: graarwaar

Graarwaar barely heard the Jedi as he stared at the destruction he had caused. Was this what he wanted to be rid of his anger at this cost. Graarwaar dropped his lightsabers and solemnly vowed to the old Jedi, "I will remain with the light as long as I live and do my best to prevent what I have caused here.

IC: Jedi

"You have lost your anger and I trust ou will make the right decision when needed." revealing Graarwaar's ship he said,"nowgo back to your academy and continue your training with you new strength and knowledge.

Graarwaar was amazed at how good he felt like an enormous weight had been lifted from his shoulders. With a spring Graarwaar jumped to his ship and flew away, thanking the old man in his mind. Graarwaar flew back to Coruscant and walked to Skye and Obi-wan.

TAG OBi-wan or Skye

OCC: wow I kinded went crazy and posted a book sorry guys

16. SnipeHunter

SnipeHunter Jedi Master star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    IC: Shadow

Shadow jumped off the ledge and span in the air firing off three shots, that each hit dead centre of the three targets around the training room, before shoving her blaster away and landing on her hands and pushing off without losing momentum. Tucking her legs in close she flipped and landed again, this time on her feet, and took off running lunging herself at the door that was nearly closed, sliding for about 3 meters she slid gracefully underneath the door and rolled to her feet on the other side.

Standing she looked at her watch and smiled "Hmm new fastest time." Walking down the hallway she knocked on a door "Um Anie you there?"

TAG: Anakin if he is still in the temple.

17. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    IC: Anakin

The door slid open in front of Anakin as he pressed the button. He smiled gently. "hey shadow," he said, "Come on in."

he moved into the room, letting her inside. He sat down running a hand through his hair. "How did your training session go?" he asked as he poured himself some jawa juice.
    "Want some?"

tag: Shadow

18. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    Trial of the Skywalkers:

"Merdred," the voice said gently. "So eager to find a way that doesnt exist?"

The wind whipped at Merdred, and the cold ate at him. Without the two options, he was totally lost. He felt himself get lightheaded as the cold ate as his body and he felt himself drop....

As he dropped, the barren landscape of hoth dissapeared and Merdred was unconcious on the floor of large room in the Valley of the Jedi. The gentle voice said one final thing. "Merdred," she said gently. "I could have helped you....but you must want help," a beautiful woman appeared with beautifully flowing brown hair. She gently touched his unconcious head so he would remember all that she had said. The touch made him wake up, and as he did he caught one final glimpse of her as she faded into thin air. "Goodbye Merdred," the voice said.

The room that he was now in was dark, but Merdred could see perfectly. Suddenly a rough hand grabbed him by the hair. "Get up you weakling," a rough voice with a snap-hiss type breathing said as it hauled him to his feet. He spun Merdred around and Merdred found himself staring into the mask of Darth Vader.

19. Graarwaar

Jun 4, 2006
    IC: graarwaar

"Master Obi-wan do you remember when I told you of my pain?" It is gone now I dont fel the pain and I dont have any dangerous emotions, it happened so fast but now they are gone." "I was wondering if we could begin my training now."

Tag Obi-wan or Skye

20. Closson_Chris

Closson_Chris Jedi Youngling star 2

May 25, 2006
    IC:Carth Forsha

Carth finishing off his drink, "Well why don't you tell your 'Master' to tell me himslef." Then he spun back around to the bartender signaling for another drink.

Tag: Whoever the wookie is

21. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    IC: The master

A large cloaked figure emerged from the shadows and picked Carth up with no effort by his neck. "You wanted me to ask you myself?" the figure said in a dark voice, his face behind a evil black mask. "I don't ask you weakling, I tell."

"Hey now!" the bartender yelled, "I don't want my bar a mess! You got a problem, you take it outside!"

"As you wish," the cloaked figure said, setting Carth down and releasing his neck, allowing his airways to breath without strain once again. He pushed his masked face close to carth's. "Don't try my patience ever again," he said darkly as he spun and walked out of the room. The wookie stood, staring at carth, baring his teeth. "Carraast!" the master yelled from the doorway.

"Watch where you step rookie," the wookie spat before exiting behind his master.

The bartender took one look at carth, and knowing who the "master" was pointed towards the door. "Out" he said.

tag: Carth

22. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006

Skye looked at graarwaar. "I thought I told you to follow the healer," she said with a mother's anger. She sighed and studied Graarwaar. "Oh!" she said. "Oh I'm so sorry!!!! You're the one that Jana and Jerec were sending! Oh sweetie, I totally forgot to tell Marcus! Oh I'm sorry!" She sighed. "Listen, Master Dade should be back within the hour...at least I hope. Until then you can wait in his master office. Come on," she said, taking him by the hand which sent a chill down his spine and led him into the temple.

"before you start with a master, Master Dade is going to have to initiate you into the temple, which shouldn't take long since you've had previous training."

They came to a large durasteel door. Skye entered a number into the keypad and the door slid open. It revealed a gigantic room with tons of artifacts, some of the sith, some of the jedi, some not having anything to do with either. "Feel free to roam around," skye said, "Marcus leaves all of the artifacts out because he encourages questions. Don't worry, none of the swords are sharp and none of teh artifacts can harm you," she said gently ruffling his hair playfully. "Although," she continued pointing towards a pitch black sword, "I wouldn't play with that one if you don't like being scared," she said with a wink. "Good luck, love," she said, giving him a loving hug and small peck on his furry cheek, she then turned around and left the room, the door whooshing closed behind her.

tag: Graarwaar

23. Graarwaar

Jun 4, 2006

Graarwaar followed Skye into Master Dades room. When she left he pondered what he had learned on the planet. Thats is what i shall do now when I feel pain I will think of the training. Graarwaar looked at the artifacts and used the force to pick up a knife he pushed it around the room and practiced doing harder things with it like throwing it at the floor with all his might then stopping it from touching the ground.

Graarwaar remembered what Skye had said about the black sword so he went over and looked at it for a while thinking if he should touch it. Most things didn't phase Graarwaar because of what he had seen and gone through. He walked closer and put his hand over it, he felt a strange aura comeing from it. The sword had piqued his interest and he picked it up.

Tag Marcus Dade ( so he can show what it does)

24. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    Marcus dade's office

The black blade in Graarwaar's hands seemed like a simple blade, but suddenly he was on a battlefield, blood covering his hands and wielding the black sword.

He heard his own breathing as he swiped at his enemies, his black blade slicing through them like a lightsaber through butter. His armor was stained with blood and the stench of death was overpowering. If he didnt keep moving and slicing his way through the opposing army, he would vomit from the stench.

He screamed as he ripped through enemy after enemy on the battlefield....Graarwaar didnt know what he was doing, he was in this fighters body, but he was more of a spectator. Suddenly beasts of unimaginable terror appeared as he rounded the corner of the giant fortress. The giant beasts, with necks like geese and heads like rancors stared down at him. Their red eyed looked through him and the saliva from their mouths dripped on the ground. A screech was heard and suddenly the beasts attacked....

tag: graarwaar

25. benkenobi151

benkenobi151 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2005
    IC: Obi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan was deep in meditation when he felt a major ripple in the Force. It was from Graarwaar. He ran into Marcus' office and found Graarwaar huddled on the floor, a black blade lay fallen on the floor next to him. "What happened?" said Obi-Wan.

TAG: Graarwaar, Skye(to comfort him)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.