1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The Force Wars 10,000 yrs ABY

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MarcusDade, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graarwaar Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ic: graarwaar

"I was on a battlefield and I was fighting an army and I was winning too but then huge beasts apeared and I wasnt ready so I sent a force wave at them out of instinct but it happened in real life and I knocked all the artifacts down and I had to catch them all." " It took a surprising amount of force power." "I wasn't aware I called out with the force." "I am sorry my master."

Tag Obi-wan or Skye
  2. MarcusDade Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Skye Raven

"Oh and I just cleaned all this up too!" Skye said playfully with a wink at graarwaar. "Sweetie, what part of "Nothing can hurt you," did you understand? All you had to do was drop the sword...and I DID warn you," she said with a stern, yet loving smile. "Come on, help me pick all of this up and put it back in it's rightful place so that Master Dade doesnt have a conipption," she said with a sigh, as she gently began picking all of the artifacts up and putting them back on their stands.

"So let me guess," she said as Graarwaar began helping her. "You were a large black knight weilding that exact sword, and you were fighting some robed army?"

tag: Graarwaar; Obi-wan
  3. Graarwaar Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Graarwaar

" I managed to save some of the things." "I wasn't worried either I just wasnt ready and sent a force wave at them." Graarwaar put a viridian crystal in its spot." "Yes your right have you one the same thing with the sword?" "Also what is that sword really."

Tag Skye
  4. MarcusDade Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Skye

Sky smiled. "A man of many questions," she said playfully. "Everyone has the same exact vision, although each time you do, it will get worse. That sword is what we call memory bonded. The last strong memories of the owner are bonded to it." She gently lifted a small holocron to its place, then bent to pick up small crystal bracelet.

"That is a Krath Warrior King sword...its easily over 45 thousand years old," she said. "If you look closely, the blade is inscribed with ancient lettering that nobody even can de-code anymore. The battel you witnessed was the great war of Dubak, between the Ancient Krath empire and a giant empire called the Infinite Empire. The battle you saw was the last battle before the krath fell. They were later revived a few thousand years later."

She picked up a holo and flicked it on. It revealed a picture of herself in a beautiful blue dress. It was absoultey amazing and would easily turn the most conservative man red. "Blah," she said. "I've never liked this holo," she said, putting it on Marcus's desk.

tag: Graarwaar
  5. SnipeHunter Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Shadow

"Please, oh my training is going great. Today I got a faster time than ever before." She took the offered cup of Jawa juice and sat down. ?Um I was wondering is there any chance I might be, or have, connections to the force. I mean I was told that I wasn?t ages ago but the more I train the more I feel something guiding me.?

She looked up into anakin?s eyes deeply and, after putting her cup down, threw herself into his arms and cried. ?Why would they lie to me? Wouldn?t they want to teach me how to use the force if I can??

TAG: Anakin
  6. MarcusDade Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Anakin

Anakin didn't really know what to do as it had been thrown at him so fast. He held Shadow in his arms. "Yes," he said. "You do have connections to the force, a very strong connectiong to the force. That's why Master Dade takes you on so many missions. He's told me many times that he wants to train you, but he doesn't think that you're ready. He says that he wants to wait until you get more experience so that the teachings will hit home."

He stroked her hair gently. "Don't worry, you wouldn't be living in the jedi Temple if you weren't force sensative. Pretty much the whole council refers to your as MAster Dade's unofficial Jedi Padawan. They all sense a great amount of power in you. That is what is scaring Marcus. He doesnt want to teach you too early and have you fall to the dark side."

tag: Shadow
  7. Closson_Chris Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC: Carth

As Carth walked out of the bar still catching his breath, he wondered who and what the master was. As he sat down against the outside wall of the bar he couldn't stop wondering. Then he fell asleep.

Tag: Any
  8. Graarwaar Jedi Knight

star 1

"My master I am still very eaer to start my training," Graarwaar looked at both Skye and Obi-wan,"would it be possible to have two masters?" "To have you both train for I want to learn ever so much." "also then if one of my masters is away and I couldn't go with them I would have someone else." "I do not know much about Masters and apprentices, but I do know that the Sith only have one apprentice and that we are very much unlike the Sith."

Tag Skye or Obi-wan
  9. benkenobi151 Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Obi-Wan Kenobi

"It's unorthodox, at least back when I was a Jedi. But things have changed. Rules have been relaxed. I guess so. You could travel with us or stay here with one of us when the other is gone," said Obi-Wan.

TAG: Graarwaar, Skye
  10. Graarwaar Jedi Knight

star 1

"I am very glad master and I will be a dedicated student as long as Master Skye doesn't have a problem with it."

Tag Skye
  11. MarcusDade Jedi Master

star 4

Skye smiled. "I have no problem with it, but you have to realize that this has never been done before. However, I and Obi-wan have very similar teaching and I don't believe that you would get contradicting views, but you must realize that this has never been done before and thus the decision is not ours to make, but Master Dade's. Of course as you know, the council is not involved in making this types of decisions anymore as they focus on the bigger picture. All small issues such as Padawan taking are decided by him. He should be back in the next hour. But you need to stay in his office until then. I and Obi-wan can stay with you if you like...actually you know what would be good. I know everything in his offce. Why don't we go in there and I can give you information about the artifacts you would like to know about. Would you like that?"

she smiled, waiting for his answer.

Tag: Graarwaar; Obi-wan
  12. ticopuma Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Sorry I havent posted, just got back home.

IC: Darth Medred
    Ruusan - Valley of the Jedi - Hidden Chamber

Medred attempted to walk in the frigid weather. HIs body shaked violently as the wind roared. After a while walking the icy cold weather became to much. His body collaped, the sith apprentice now unconcious. He once again appeared in the hidden chamber back in the valley of the jedi. He was abruptly awoken by a ferocious pulling at his hair. He looked and it was Drth Vader himself.

"Get up you weakling!" yelled Vader in his deep voice, tugging even harder at Merdred's hair. The sith apprentice was ferocious. He wanted this horrible test to be over with already. He knew that Vader was not real. The pain is more real than ever but he wasnt real.

The angered Merdred, brought his fist up and slammed it into Vader's mask, Merdred's fist dripping in blood.

TAG: Test thingy person
  13. MarcusDade Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: "Vader"

The figure of Vader laughed as Merdred's blood dripped off of his mask. "Fool, you cannot hurt me with your anger," he said laughing. "This is the room of darkness...anger just makes me stronger."

He pushed Merdred onto his feet. "This is your first test initiate," he said coldly. Suddenly a jedi appeared in the room, his lightsaber shining. "Kill him," Vader ordered towards Merdred. It was at this time that Merdred realized he still didn't have his lightsaber.

tag: Merdred
  14. Graarwaar Jedi Knight

star 1

"Yes my Master I would greatly appreciate to learn of Master Dades possesions."

Tag Skye
  15. MarcusDade Jedi Master

star 4

Skye smiled. Well pick one out that interests you," she said gently.

[b[tag[/b]: graarwaar
  16. ticopuma Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Darth Merdred
    Ruusan - Valley of the jedi - Hidden Chamber

Vader's dark mask stood in place, not moving. The blood dripped from Merdred's hand as a jedi appeared in the room. "Kill him" said Vader, looking at the jedi. Merdred realised he had no saber and had no weapon. The jedi appraoched Merdred, swinging his blade. Merdred jumped over the jedi with amazing speed, and landed a powerful swipe with his hand at the jedi's neck. He tumbled to the ground, looking at Vader.

"That was the best you could do fool!?" roared at Vader, sounding ever so arrogant.

TAG: Skywalker test thingy
  17. MarcusDade Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: "Vader"
    Ruussan

"NO," Vader growled at Merdred's question. Suddenly a jedi padawan, maybe about 13 years old appeared in the room, his saber shimmering and lighting up his shivering face. The boy raised the saber, terrified. "Kill him," Vader said with malice.

tag: merdred
  18. ticopuma Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Darth Medred
    Ruusan - Valley of the Jedi - Hidden Chamber

Another boy appeared in the room, holding a saber. Merdred was beginning to show compasion..mercy. But he knew that should his master find out, he would suffer an eternity of pain. The way of the light was not his way. He was to be dark, to dwell in darkness. To thrive off of his anger and hate, just as his master had tought him.

The boy ran towards Merdred, saber raised above his head. Merdred grabeed both of the boy's arms with one hand, twisted them a full 360 degrees, and with an amazing display of speed, beheaded the boy with his own saber. At the same time calling the saber that was already on the floor to him.

Merdred pointed both the sabers at Vader. "You truly are a fool!" said Merdred, looking at vader with an evil smile.

TAG: Vader
  19. SnipeHunter Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Shadow

She looked up, tears still running down her cheaks, "How come h is afraid of me turning to the dark side?" She sat up slightly but seemed to snuggle up to anakin more, she could smell his sweat, this made her smile.

Tag: Anakin
  20. MarcusDade Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Vader

Vader looked at merdred through his mask. "Am I fool?" he said indifferently "I am not the one who killed off a jedi and a helpless child just because someone told him to. What was the reason for killing them? Simply because you were told to? Or are you a true sith?" he asked with malice. "A true sith would have killed them because of his hatred, not because a long dead sith lord told them to. Why do you hate, Merdred?" he asked, his booming voice surrounding the room.

"You have entered the test of the sith...yet you have not passed yet. You must prove that you hate more than you can love. You must prove that you are WORTHY of your seat. A true sith would be brewing plans to kill off his master so that he could take his rightful place. A true sith wouldn't cower before his master like a dog! He would show his master that he was afraid of nothing! Not even him."

tag: Merdred
  21. MarcusDade Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Anakin Skywalker

"How come he is afraid of me turning to the darkside?" Shadow asked Anakin.

Anakin didn't exactly know how to answer. "Shadow," he said gently. "He is no so much AFRAID of you turning to the dark side...it's more that he knows that everyone has the possibility, and that you seem to give into your darker emotions sometimes. But think about things he does when he is around you. Remember the time when he told you to run as fast as you could, and you somehow ran faster than you've ever ran in your life? Or how about the time he told you to reach for something with such longing that you made it come to you? He was training you then. He realizes your force potential Shadow, but he wanted you to find out for yourself."

Anakin smiled gently while he ran his fingers through Shadow's hair calmingly. "He'll be back soon. Simply go to him, and explain it to him. Ask him to train you as a true Padawan...im sure he'll agree." He smiled gently. "Did Dade ever tell you about a girl named Sarna before?" he asked Shadow gently.

22. SnipeHunter Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: shadow
    "Did Dade ever tell you about a girl named Sarna before?" he asked Shadow gently.

Shadow closed her eyes and seemed to calm herself breathing deeply she looked up at anakin "No he didn't. would you?" She moved around and leaned aganst the wall putting her legs across Anakin's legs, sitting back ready for a story already looking happier.

TAG:Anakin
  23. MarcusDade Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Marcus Dade

Marcus felt the force presence of Merdred grow. He was close to passing the test.

Turning, he got onto his ship and left for coruscant.

tag: no one

IC:Anakin Skywalker

Anakin smiled at shadow as she made herself comfortable. "Well," he began, running a hand through his hair, "Sarna lived many thousands of years ago, back around my true time." he said. "She was a beautiful little girl, and was a girl of extraordinary beauty when she grew up. Marcus taught her as a Jedi, and she became a jedi knight at 24, and a master at 32. She went on to train 3 padawans, and she also became married, but she never had any children, although it wasn't for lack of trying." He smiled at Shadow, but it seemed to have a hint of sadness. "But she lived a wonderful life until the age of 90, when she finally died peacefully in her sleep, a few weeks after her husband had died the same way."

"You see Shadow," he said gently, "Sarna was Marcus's and Skye's daughter. She refused their gift of immortality, which Marcus was very proud of her for, because he has told me thousands of times that if he could do it again, he wouldn't have chosen immortality. But of course, it was very hard for him and Skye when Sarna finally died. You can only imagine how it is, to know that you will never die unless you're slain and that everything you ever love will die in front of your eyes."

He touched Shadow's leg gently. "That's why Marcus is so protective of you, Shadow. You remind him of Sarna. When he first met you, he told me that you were almost a spitting image of her."

24. Closson_Chris Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC: Carth

When Carth had finally awoking, it was day and the rain had passed. But, when he finally came to his senses he heard the Master talking to another. He stood himslef up and tried hear through a hole in the window but the only thing he could get was something about a war between the sith and the jedi.

So Carth figuring that this was something he had to find more out about, he snuck back into the bar and back to a wall that was close to where the Master was talking.
  25. SnipeHunter Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC:Shadow
    He touched Shadow's leg gently. "That's why Marcus is so protective of you, Shadow. You remind him of Sarna. When he first met you, he told me that you were almost a spitting image of her."

Shadow jumped sightly when Anakin touched her leg and she smilled when he told her about how she looked like Sarna "So do you know when Marcus will be back? I mean I need to talk to him about this."

She then looked Anakin in the eyes and licked her lips "So did you like her? Sarna that is I mean....is there any....ahh" she playfully stroked Anakins leg with her foot "Its just for a while now I've kinda.....I like you. You treat me like I'm here and a person."

TAG:Anakin
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.