main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Force Wars 10,000 yrs ABY

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MarcusDade, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ticopuma

ticopuma Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 2, 2005
    IC: Darth Merdred
    Ruusan - Valley of the Jedi - Hidden Chamber

Vader's words angered Merdred. He wanted to gut him to peices, simply so that he would not have to hear his voice. "Do you think I killed them because you told me to!? If you believe that then you truly are a fool." said Merdred smilling.

Merdred would attempt to kill Apocalypse, but he now was not the time. His power was not enough to match that of his master. "I will kill him! But I am not yet powerful enough to do so. But I am powerful in to KILL YOU!" roared Merdred, as he launched at Vader, pointing his sabers straight at him, spinning in the air.

TAG: Vader

2. MarcusDade

MarcusDade Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2006
    ICVader

Vader laughed as Merdred's blade pierced him. He grabbed Merdred by the shoulder and pulled him in close, Merdred's saber going father into his body. "You cannot kill what is already dead, boy!" he yelled, his saber activating and piercing Merdred through the heart.....

A second later, Merdred was lying on his back in a different room. The sickeningly sweet voice from the earliest test had formed itself in a cruly haired woman, more beautiful than Merdred had ever seen. "You have passed Merdred," she said flatly. "At least everything, but your final test. Your test is to escape from this planet. Rejoin your master and inform him of all that has transpired."

She smiled gently kneeling down and putting her mouth to his ear. "But remember this, Merdred," she whispered. "Remember all that you have learned hear and what has transpired. The test of the skywalkers is unbiased. We simply test to see if you are a Jedi or a sith. You are a sith but you still harbor feelings of self hate. You hesitated with the young boy in the light test. This is not a trait of a sith now, is it. If you truly wish to be a true sith, you must let your pain and hatred guide you, caring only for power and the sith order.

"Also remember Merdred," the woman continued, "That this world is cut off from the force. While the force is here, No one can find this planet with the force and they cannot communicate through the force to anyone off the planet. So you must find another to escape than simply telling your master that you are here. That is all I can tell you. You are worthy of the dark side Merdred, use it to your will."

Suddenly Merdred was outside of the large structure, his lightsaber a few feet in front of him.

"Hello Merdred," Marcus Dade said as he appeared from the darkness. It was at least midnight on Ruusan, and the moon was covered in clouds, making the only light, the light from Marcus's ship which prepared for take-off.

"I take it that you passed then," Marcus said simply. "So tell me, how do you plan to get home?"

tag: Merdred

3. ticopuma

ticopuma Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 2, 2005
    OOC: Sorry I haven't been around much, I'm in the process of moving into my new condo. But I should be more active within a week or two.

IC: Darth Apocalypse
    Korriban Space - Armageddon - Throne Room - Artifact Chamber

Apocalypse had been growing tired of waiting for Merdred. He knewhe wasn't on Corouscant. But he didn't know where he was. It was as if he wasn't able to access the force. Most strange indeed. thought Apocalypse to himself. He had to think of someway to get past Marcus's defenses. He could be able to get through a few planet's but by the time the fleet got to Corouscant, the army would be to badly damaged to take Corouscant.

Apocalypse got up from his regal throne, and walked into the room that only he had access to. It was the room where he held his Sith artifacts. Artifacts of incredble power. In that room, the weapons and secrets of the ancient Sith were held. Swords, armor, holocrons, jewlery, books, lightsabers, statues, everything imaginable was held in that room. Including an ancient holocron that was found on Korriban by Apocalypse himself. If there was one thing Apocalypse feared, it was opening that holocron. It was held inside several cases of Mandalorion Iron, with a lock on each one. It had a symbol on it, one that Apocalypse had seen before and feared more than anything.

[image=http://starwars.wikia.com/images/2/22/Sithempire2.jpg]

Apocalypse knew what that symbol meant, and what the holocron could possibly lead him to. But he knew that if he was to use what he might find in that holocron, he would be destroyed, sooner or later.

The dark lord sat down, on one of the tables, removing his Verpine Mask. He grabbed a bood, it was worn and torn, and had multiple layers of dust covering it. He blew on it, the dust flying. It was a book telling the story of Revan and Malak. How Malak betrayed Revan, and Revan's return. He began to read the book once more, that had very detailed explantation of how the story went. And the things that they encountered on their journey.

TAG: None

IC: Darth Merdred
    Ruusan - Valley of the Jedi

Merdred's sabers went right into Vader's stomach, peircing his black armor. At the same time, Vader ignited his saber, impaling Merdred. He felt a sharp pain but it was over quickly. After a few moments he was back onto the ground of Ruusan, his saber only feet away. He slowly stood, up using the force to bring his saber to him. But it wouldn't work. He picked it up with his hand, and saw the lights from Marcus's ship shining.

Marcus stood in front of him, with his arms crossed. "I take it that you passed then. So tell me, how do you plan to get home?"

"Indeed I have." said Medred arrogantly. "Thats a tough question. To which I have no answer. I'll figure it out, somehow. I would kill you now and take your ship, but I have a feeling that wouldn't end well now would it?" said Medred, clipping his saber to his belt.

TAG: Marcus

4. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    IC: Marcus

"I would kill you and take your ship, but I have a feeling that wouldn't end well, would it?" Merdred said.

Marcus shook his head gently. "No," he said. "i don't believe it would. There are ways off this world, Merdred and they are quite easy to find. You just need to know where to look. I do remember telling you to keep a certain small cube with you through the test."

With that simple answer, Marcus jumped onboard of the ship and after a few minutes was off into the atmosphere of Ruusan, leaving Merdred to ponder what Marcus had meant.
    ----

Marcus sighed as he laid back. Finally he could get some sleep. He closed his eyes as his ship jumped into hyperspace towards coruscant.

Tag: Merdred

5. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    how sad...this thread is pretty much dead. It's been just me and tico for a while, so im gonna lock this thread. It was fun while it lasted.

I'm in the works for hopefully a more succesful RPG. But hey, I consider this a success for being the first RPG I did on here. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.