main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The ForceCast's CV Exclusive Trading Cards!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by JediJustin, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediJustin

JediJustin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2006
    http://www.forcecast.net/story/home/The_ForceCasts_CV_Exclusive_Trading_Cards_Collect_Them_All_133019.asp

Anyone who has been to a Star Wars Celebration knows that one of the best things about it is the FREE STUFF. You know: bumper stickers, patches, pins, buttons, posters... we like to call it swag!

Here at the ForceCast, we put our heads together (always dangerous) to come up with what we feel is a pretty cool, FREE, exclusive set of trading cards just for you--our wonderful listeners.

So, without further ado, here is the first card in a six (6) card set available at Celebration V.

[image=http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4102/4860002159_12aef210e5.jpg]

I'm sure you can probably guess who's gonna be on Card #2. But the rest are a mystery. We will be revealing a different card every day for the next six days here on the ForceCast blog.

By now, you might be wondering a few things... how do I get them? What's on the back? Is Jason really that butt white?

You get them by showing up to our live show tapings at Celebration V. We have three shows planned for the convention:

FRIDAY: 4:15-6 PM
    SATURDAY: 12-2 PM
    SUNDAY: 1-3 PM

You can find us in the autograph hall. We'll be giving out two cards at each show. So you have to drop by all three live shows to get all six cards. As for what's on the back, we aren't saying. You'll have to see them for yourself. And, finally, yes, I am truly critically caucasian... and short.

Special huge shout out and thanks to our buddy Paul Bateman of RalphMcQuarrie.com for laying out and designing these cards. When you see Paul at CV, please help us thank him. I love that he kept the look of the cards "vintage" for this Celebration year.

2. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    And yet something else for me to get while at CV.

Looks like the dates might work for me, so I should be at all the tapings!

3. chucknotsteve

chucknotsteve Jedi Youngling

Jul 19, 2010
    iWant.
    going to try to make it to the tapings! the times are good.

4. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Ill be there at least for the Friday and Sunday shows

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.