main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Forces of Light

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Lydia Loras----Jedi Temple Exterior----Courtyard

Without even having to think about her answer, Lydia began, looking directly into her master's eyes.
    "Form IV: Ataru, "Way of the Hawk-Bat" or "Agression Form" is the most acrobatic of all the fighting forms ever to be created. Impossible is the forbidden word for this style of combat. A Jedi uses the Force to do all kinds of awesome things like jump, run and spin."
    Lydia spun to the right, then, she Force jumped, back flipping and front flipping.
    Next, she did two cartwheells.

TAG:Chanbill, anyone

2. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Rison Glee
    Yavin 4

The old man looked up and smiled as the ship landed and the helmeted pilot got out and made his way to the camp site. Bones popping and cracking, he made his way to the pilot. "Blasted old bones, they might wake the dead." He looked at the young Lord and bowed as best he could. "Welcome to Jedi paradise, and all their cursed noise. Come, come and eat, you must be hungry after your flight."

Not waiting for the man, he turned and hobbled back to the site and plopped down. "Sorry I can not stay standing but my old bones are not what they used to be." Pointing to another small tent, (6x6), "You can put your things there, but the sout is hot and ready." Grinning and showing his only two teeth, "It is rabbit stew, so hurry up before it gets cold. We will talk later after supper and before we turn in. I figure you will want to leave quickly."

TAG: Darth Boba

3. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Damkor Kirido

"Very good!" Damkor said applauding Lydia's skills. "Now you've shown me the basics in a solo manner, now I am going to train you in a more hands on manner. Now ignite your lightsaber and prepare to use Ataru to defend yourself. I will engage you using Djem So. Now prepare yourself." Damkor then ingnite one of his two sabers and engaged his student, taking care to go at a speed acceptable for training a student.

TAG: Lydia

4. DarkSavior

DarkSavior Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2006
    IC: DarkSavior

He had nodded to her. "No, I haven't. " his voice didn't seem upset, or anything along those lines. He didn't have much in the way of personal items, he only had a few holo cubes, but his clothes were getting rather annoying to handle and hold there, but he wasn't one for complaining, well not at the moment. He had nodded to her with an "hmm" to signify that he wished to get to a room and begin to pack his things away and get settled in.

He had heard his comm link go off after two hours and he was just about packed. He had looked towards it and nodded, as if she could see that, he spoke into it. "I will be there momentarily." He said as he packed up the last of his things as he had been getting familiarized with the room and looking in drawers, looking in closests etc. He put the key in his pocket and walked out the door and followed the markings on the wall all the way down to the Garden. He exited and looked towrads her as he casually strode towards her and seemed to be silent. "you beconed, My master."

Tag: Joy, Anyone

5. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    GM approved

Character Sheet:

Name: Anen Bastra

Alias: Anen

Species: Human

Homeworld: Coruscant (born on one of the Bespin mining facility's

Force Sensitive: Yes

Appearance-

Height: 5'11

Weight: 210

Build: broad

Hair: Red, long hair tied up in the back, full beard.

Eyes: Brown

Skin: white

Markings: a Scar from his right shoulder to his left hip, across his chest.

Clothing: dark brown pants, baige tunic, brown cloak.
    Weapon(s): Lightsaber, and the force.

Personal Ship: The Trydaris, a modified YT-2000 light freighter.

Lightsaber Description-

Hilt: Black and Silver, there are two buttons near the top of the hilt, one to ignite the saber, the other sets the length. The black pommel is shaped round with silver squares circling it.

Blade color: blue

Fighting form: Form III Soresu

Character bio: Anen was taken to the Jedi at the age of two, by Jedi Doctor Laayno Freteeno, a bothan. Later on in his life, Anen fought in the yuuzhan vong war. Near the end of the war Anen was wounded, he was leading a group of commandos into a yuuzhan vong outpost to capture or kill a defector, before she could be transported to Shimrra. They were able to find her with little trouble, but on the way out they were spotted. They were able to fight their way out, but not without serious injury's. Seven out of twenty commandos survived, the defector was killed and Anen was greatly injured. He was injured fighting six warriors, he killed all six of them but not before one of them gave him a scar. Right after he killed the last one, one of the warriors who he thought was dead already, took his amphistaff and slashed at Anen. The slash started at his hip, and ended at his shoulder. The staff didn't go deep, but it went deep enough to leave a scar. He killed the warrior, and fell to the ground screaming in pain. The survivors were able to save him and get him out of there. By the time he recovered from his injury, the war was over. He now resides at MasterJoys" Jedi Academy.

6. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Dark Lord Sasha

As she prepared her clothes and other materials, she could feel another presence that was new. She could not say if he was worthy, but she had a feeling that he would do fine with her on this coming mission, but she needed to test this new arrival. Lifting a small radio, she asked for the test to meet the student on the second level some where, the she closed her mic down and went back to her packing.

IC: Rison Glee/NPC

Rison watched the young man, "Who is this Dark Lord, and what is his true goal?" The old man watched the dark haired, yellow eyed man very closly. He too was one of Lord Sasha's servants, a true one at that. He was her personal cheif, until one that wanted his job, spiked it. Now for the last ten years, he was here on this Jedi infested world, trying to watch and count...Then he nodded. "I bet that she had sent this boy to do my work, since my last post was three years ago. I need to do something, or I might be unable to continue."

"Hey young Lord, do not forget to take no weapons when you go and do your thing. They seem to sense those things." Looking into the eyes of the young man, he smiled. "You know, I could come with you for back up."

TAG: Darth Boba

7. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    IC: Darth Agni
    Yavin IV

Agni considered the old man's advice for a moment as he poked at his stew with a spoon. As was the Sith tradition, Agni harmonized his lightsaber's synthetic crystal with the Force during its creation. It was possible the Jedi could sense the weapon if he got too close, but he didn't like the idea of leaving it behind either. Actively using the Force to fend off a predator would be a bigger indication of his presence than just carrying around a lightsaber with a Sith crystal in it.
    He didn't want to swap the crystal out, either. Though the stygium crystals that powered his ship's cloaking device would work in a lightsaber, the moon's moist conditions and his lack of expertise with cloaking technology meant he could wreck both his weapon and his ship when he cracked them open.
    He decided that he would leave his weapon behind. After all, if the Jedi didn't know he was there, he wouldn't need it anyway.
    As for the old man's suggestion of backup, there was a niggling doubt in the back of Agni's mind that told him it was a bad idea. He took the warning into consideration, but surmised that if the old man had been able to hide out on Yavin long enough to set up a camp and successfully hunt for food, he was reasonably adept at not attracting attention. Even if he weren't, Agni would have dragged him along anyway. There was no way he was going to leave a grubby old man alone in the woods with an expensive, near-extinct starfighter.
    "You can come with me," Agni said between gulps of the muddy stew. "You seem to know the area, so I'll probably get there faster with your help."

TAG: Rison Glee

8. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    GM Approved.

Name: Lunar Ji

Alias: Crimson Claws

Species: Codru-Ji were a race of four-armed humanoids that inhabited the planet Munto Codru. Born as six legged canines known as wyrwulves, they encased themselves in a cocoon at puberty, emerging weeks later as a humanoid child. Codru-Ji slept standing up, and communicated on a hypersonic level. Coynites were humanoids from the planet Coyn. They were large and typically quite strong. They had fine gold, white, or black hair over their entire bodies, with their heads are crowned with a shaggy mane,and bony forehead ridges in place of eyebrows. Their hands are clawed. As a society, they were known for being quite militaristic and feudal in outlook.

Homeworld : Munto Codru

Force Sensitive: yes

Appearance-

Height: 6ft 5in

Weight: 210lbs

Build: medium bulk

Hair: black

Eyes: yellow

Skin: pale-ish tan

Markings: an x scar on his right eye but still useable and three vertical scars on his left arm from a dual he had with his father.

Clothing: A bloodstained sith robe with a four arm holed undercloak and for long drawn out assignments he changes to matrix armor.

Weapon(s): 2 lightsabers and a carbine blaster

Personal Ship: (If applicable)

Lightsaber Description: dual lightsabers made from the same hilt materials but the crystals are set up for more of power and endurance.

Hilt: made from the useual Lightsaber hilt materials

Blade color: crimson

Fighting form: Vaapad

Character bio: When Lunar was young he always picked fights with someone and after each fight someone was always leaving, bleeding, with broken bones and very rarely would someone die. They did try banishing him to the wild areas of the planet but he always seemed to manage his way back and usually stronger. When he reached the age of eighteen he was banished again for the twenty-fifth time from his village upon bane of death. (Details of markings and why he left home planet) So upon making his way back into the village his father was put in charge of killing him, they fought for hours on hours which seemed to have no end with only their teeth, claws, fighting skills, and the environment. His father was only able to make two marks on him on his eye and blood kept flowing from the wound. Then his father makes his final mark scratching his left arm making a scar there and it was with that his father?s will faltered and with a smile Lunar used his claws to hit the back of his father?s neck cutting him deeply he barely moved. With his father laying there still alive, but in pain Lunar starts biting at the back of his neck ripping away at his muscles. Lunar walks away into a cabin coming out with a vibroblades and beheads his father. Once he finished he goes home and gets everything up and begins for a ship leaving for Nar Shadaa. Mid flight he felt a weirdness calling for him and hi-jacked the ship and redirected the coordinates for a planet his was unaware of. Upon arrival he landed the ship and looked around not knowing the planet was Dromound Kaas.

9. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    [GM POST]

OOC:

May I please have your attention?

I would like to thank everyone who has joined the game for their participation, and I would like to invite others to join as well.
    Force and Non Force users, step right up and join the fun!

If you have played in the last three games, but you do not have the required number of posts to enter this game, do not let that concern you. Just send your character sheet to the proper GM for approval.

Chanbill5390, look at the post that I have quoted. You stated that your character engaged his padawan. Engage means to enter into battle. However, you did not post an attack move for my character to respond to, so I have nothing to work with; nothing to picture in my head. Therefore, I am asking for a much more detailed rewrite of this post.
    I hope to have a post up sometime tomorrow.
    Thank you for your attention.

MasterJoy

DarkSavior has given me permission to control his character in his absence.

10. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: When I say engage I usually mean it in a way that means he is heading toward the target, If I had meant for it to be any attack I would have mentioned some form of slashing or thrusting move. I'm giving you the room to either counter attack, or defend, I'm letting you set up the rest of the battle.

11. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005

IC: MasterJoy----Jedi Temple Exterior----Gardens, Afternoon

"Yes, I did beacon," the Jedi leader answered with a smile....Come and sit by me."
    As the young man walked over to sit in a chair beside her, MasterJoy thought as she looked at him, "Kael K-a-e-l, kindness, appreciation, excellence and life....perfect!."
    This was how she would address him. Somehow, the Grand Master knew that Kael was worthy of the meaning of his name. The Force was truly with him. MasterJoy pict a small pink flower and placed it in her hair, softly laughing to herself. After breathing in the clean, fragrent-filled air, she turned her attention back to her padawan.

Reaching down underneath her chair, MasterJoy picked up a data pad and looked at it.
    It was written tasks she had planned in advance for Kael. They could wait until tomorrow. MasterJoy slipped the device into the right pocket of her Jedi robe. She would just have him meditate here for a while.

TAG: Kael, others

12. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Anen Bastra
    Jedi Temple

Anen set the Trydaris down on one of the landing pads of the Temple. The force was strong here, he let the feeling wash over him, like a wave on the shore. Anen grabbed his bag, and left the ship. He didn't have all that much, he didn't need very much. Anen left the pad, and began walking the halls of the temple searching for the head. He searched with his eyes, and his mind. He reached out with the force, until he located the Grand Masters presence in the force. She was in the exterior gardens. Anen made his way to the garden, he wanted to let Master Joy know he arrived.

Anen exited out into the garden. He saw Master Joy and a apprentice meditating. "I am sorry to interrupt meditation, Master. I would like to inform you that I have arrived, and to inquire what you wish for me to do"

Tag: Master Joy

13. DarkSavior

Jun 1, 2006
    OOC: I have returned. I wish to resume control of my character.

14. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    [GM POST]

OOC:

Attention, please.

I just want to appologize for being such a very bad GM and staying away from this game for so long.
    I will do my best to have an In Game post up sometime tomorrow.

Chanbill5390, I have no idea how to answer your post at this time.

Welcome back to the game, DarkSavior. Control of your character is yours.

Now, let us get back to having fun.

Thank you.

MasterJoy

15. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    OOC: Any idea if killeroak's gonna be back? I'm still waiting on a tag from Rison.

16. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    OOC: sorry about not postin my attention has been scattered.

IC: Lunar Ji

Lunar walks around the seemingly barren planet feeling like hes hearing echoes everynow and then. He journies to what seems to be a building and feels like hes being drawn to it and runs inside. As he runs inside he looks around to try to get familiar with his surroundings and walks somemore untill he ended up on the second level of the place. "hey is anyone here?" Lunar yells out in his deep scruffed voice and continues walking with his lightsabers ready and armed.

Tag: sith

17. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    OOC: Boba, and other Sith, Jedikilleroak is a truck driver, so it is hard to say when he will be back.
    If there are any Sith who have sent a character sheet to him for approval, but you have not received a response from him, please feel free to send the cs to me.
    As soon as Dark Savior posts, I will post.

18. DarkSavior

Jun 1, 2006
    IC: Kael

He took in a deep breath and opened his eyes for a moment as he nodded, a half smirk on his face. "I see that you have done your homework upon me Master." he said as he folded his legs and closed his eyes. He was learning meditation for sometime now and it is how he tried to control his anger, though sometimes he would let bits of it show, he would for sure not let it all show and fall. He exhaled sharply as he began to fold his fingers.

"My mother named me, incase you are wondering. " he said as he inhaled and his eyes fluttered open. He looked over at his master with a flower in her hair, she was looking at a Datapad. "your presence is soothing and intoxicating at the sametime. " he said with a hint of interest. He looked at the Datapad as he turned his head towards the side and it was then slipped into her robe.

He would close his eyes and all the world around him began to melt away, colors were given way to darkness, cool, calm, collective, and most of all serene. He felt nothing at this moment as he began to slow his breathing, and breath in a rythemic motion.

Tag:Joy, others

OOC: Sorry I was cat setting for the past three days. Apologies to all.

19. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: MasterJoy----Jedi Temple Exterior

MasterJoy looked deeply into the eyes of her padawan. Then replied, "Your mother chose a beautiful name, Kael."
    The Jedi Master considered his statement about her presence. Soothing and intoxicating? No one had ever said that to her before.
    "Thank you for the complement concerning my presence," she said....Some individuals feel nervous or afraid around me, and with others, it's hard to tell."

The Jedi leader saw that Kael was fighting something. He was trying so hard to stay calm and remain focused. She wondered what was the reason for this.
    Placing a gentle hand on Kael's shoulder, she spoke softly to him, saying, "I am not just here to teach you the ways of a Jedi by throwing missions and tasks at you, and giving lectures to you concerning the ways of the Light Side of the Force.....I want to be your friend as well.....If you have anything that you wish to talk to me about, I am here for you, Kael.....Fear, hatred and anger and aggression all lead to the Dark Side of the Force, my young padawan..... If you feel that you need to talk to someone, I am here for you, Kael."

MasterJoy gently removed her hand from his shoulder, but kept her eyes focused on the young man as she waited for his response.

Then, the Grand Master felt the presence of another Jedi approaching. She gracefully rose from her seat and turned to face him with her back toward Kael.[
    "I'm sorry to interupt meditation, Master. I would like to inform you that I have arrived, and to inquire what you wish for me to do."]
    MasterJoy responded softly and said, "Welcome, Jedi Master Bastra.....Go to the Assembly Chambers, and wait for me.....I will join you there shortly."

MasterJoy bowed to him, returned to her seat and allowed her attention to turn again to her padawan.

TAG:Kael, Anen, other Jedi

20. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Anen Bastra

Anen bowed and left the room. He slowly made his way to the assembly chambers. Returning bows to the Jedi he passed, and thinking. This may be the quietest assignment he has had since the war. Change would be good for him. Anen walked into the assembly chamber, and sat down in one of the chairs. It was quite soft. Anen sat there, he felt like he was going to fall asleep, so he got up. He walked over to one of the walls and leaned on it. He leaned on the wall waiting for the Grand Master.

Tag: Master Joy.

21. DarkSavior

Jun 1, 2006
    IC: Kael

He would feel her hand on his shoulder and do nothing, just listen and let his breathing take him away. He felt her hand slip away and then heard the words that another Jedi was approaching. He stood as soon as his master had said that; his eyes took a moment to adjust to the surroundings. He saw a man come towards him; he would take a step back behind his masters and off to the right.

He wouldn't listen to their conversation as he looked around the Garden, such a wonderful place it truly was a place of wonder and who knew how many hours it took to build such a thing.

After their conversation had finished Kael would move back to his seat beside his master, and he would take his same position as before. He began to close his eyes and slow his breathing. He exhaled sharply. "I mean no offense, but you cannot take the place of my former master; I have only visions of death, suffering, fire, blood, and murder of my biological mother. I know why you did what you did. She was becoming too close to me....you felt that there was an emotional attachment to her; there is. She is the one who saved me from death, taught me the ways of the jedi, she most of all taught me character, and that is something that I take pride in. I feel that she is my mother more than my biological mother, my life began in a cave that day when she found me. " he inhaled and exhaled sharply again. "for you to take away such a person...is inhumaine. " he said as he took another breath. She would be able to feel flares of anger behind his last sentence, He began to breath faster and quicker. "we can be friends. " he opened his eyes and turned towards her. "but I must ask you something..." he looked down and then up at her. "I will train under you, but you must promise not to fall in love with me" and he was serious. His feelings were clouded towards her at this moment, but there was a hint of anger she didn't need the force to tell her that, his face betrayed him.

He said as he closed his eyes, his emotions went back to calm, cool, serene, collective. "if you would like to meet that man, you should do so master. " his words, began to flow with soft cool and collective manor. His breathing slowed back to the pace it was at before.

Tag: Joy, Garden

22. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    OOC: Calling all Sith Characters, please PM me ASAP to let me know if you are still looking in. If we are, I will get things moving again on our part.

Sorry for the very long delay that I was stuck in. I will be back on either tomorrow or the day next.

23. DarkSavior

Jun 1, 2006
    ooc: Yes, I too had to deal with a lot, like getting hit by a car. So I was out of it for abit, that is no excuse. I will be checking here more often. I also will have the fan fic done. Seeing as how I hit my two toes against something and broke them both.

24. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    GM POST

OOC: Calling all players!

It is time to put our hearts and souls into this game. We need to move this game forward. I will be letting some other things go, so that I can have more time for this game. This is the closest thing to having my own order on the JCF, and I do not wish to see it die. My appologies to the readers and participants of this RPG for my slackness. I will have an IC post up later on today or tomorrow, unless RL prevents me from it.

Please watch your OOC posts. Remember, all OOC posts must pertain to the game. This includes no mentioning of off-site events, such as training, and what type of tasks your master has assigned to you, and the like.
    All things pertaining to our message board stay on our message board.

We still need players, so please feel free to send your character sheets to the appropriate GM for approval, providing you have 200 posts or more.
    Mods are welcomed to join in the fun as well.

So, let the game continue!
    Thank you for your attention.

MasterJoy

25. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    Time seemed to slow for her. She had her apprentice out on a mission to spy on the Jedi, hopefully not getting cuaght, but if he did, she would find a new student. Darth Agni had made contact with the old man and now he sleeps like someone who had passed into the darkness. Visions of war invaded his mind and soul, he back on Dubrillion. The Vong were attacking the planet with Jedi Warriors, each with their failures writen all over thier faces. Except for one who seemed to chase him no matter where he went. "Come back to the light my friend!" It keeped hollering, and every time the Jedi caught up to Sil Kanto, the Dark Jedi struck and missed. For the last two nights he had awoke feeling tired and worn out, he needed sleep.

"Wake up Master, you are yelling again, wake up."

Tag: Darth Boba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.