main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Forces of Light

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005

IC: MasterJoy----Jedi Temple Exterior
    ----Temple Gardens

MasterJoy laughed. "Oh, young padawan and friend," she said.....I am not falling in love
    with you. I would never even attempt to take the place of your former master.
    I had a master that I was close to; so close I fell in love with him. He just disappeared after my knighting ceremony, and I never saw him again."
    I know that you are
    angry,
    my friend, and that is not good for you to be so tense.
    I can hear it in your voice, and I can see it in your eyes and on your face.
    Relax, and calm yourself.
    A Jedi controls their emotions at all times."

The Jedi leader never took her eyes
    from her padawan learner, keeping a calm tone
    in her voice as she spoke softly to him. This young man truly needed much guidance in self control.
    She would not touch him again.
    Rising from her seat, she faced Kael.
    I must go to the Council Chambers
    to meet with someone there.....
    I want you to remain
    here in the gardens,
    and I want you tomeditate.
    Let the Force flow through you, and may its light heal and soothe you, my young padawan learner."

MasterJoy bowed and slowly turned away, gracefully walking away from her student.

TAG: Kael, other Jedi

2. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005

IC: Lydia Loras----Jedi Temple----Dueling Arena----Training Area

Lydia thought for a moment, smiling as she ignited a low-powered green-bladed lightsaber she had chosen from the Saber Bend. She thought of Master Yoda, and she wondered if he just might be watching her. Then her concentration returned to her lesson, and the challenge set before her. How would she respond to her master?
    "I have an idea," she thought.

The child spun to the left, and with a flourish, she brought her blade downward, slashing at her master's left foot.
    Lydia watched her master for his response to this move.

TAG: Damkor, Jedi

3. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Damkor Kirido

Damkor was pleased with his apprentice's manuever, it was swift, and effective. Before the blade came down on his foot he leapt over the young Jedi's head. He then brought his blade down on her blade, clashing the two and locking them in place. "Very good Lydia, you learn quickly. Now, let's see you handle this." he added, he then leapt backwards and sent a volley of Force push pulses in her direction. "Now you can either dodge them or do your best to deflect them with the Force. Choose wisely, and remember, conserve energy." he added as the energy he'd released charged out at his padawan.

TAG: Lydia

4. DarkSavior

DarkSavior Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2006
    IC: Kael

He wouldn't open his eyes, but drink in her voice, her calming tone both intoxicating and his body began to slowly unwind. He would listen to her, and he would nod afterwards. "As you wish my master. " he said to her and unclipped his lightsaber and put it down. He would just let the Garden's sound be taken in. He breathed out an exhaulted breath.

Kael was letting the surroundings begin to get to him, his anger show, his frustration with the council. He waited for his master to walk into the temple, He picked up his lightsaber and then jumped into a tree. He closed his eyes, It was much more relaxing up here he thought. It was a nicer place to be and a much better place to be. He muddered something under his breath "you say that now, My Master. I am nothing more than a padawan to you, but I was much more than that to her. " He tried to put that out of his mind. "I shall listen to you as long as you don't do anything to effect that relationship between Padawan and Master. " he said as he folded his legs and just listened to the soft swaying of the wind. He sighed and let out another breath.

He folded his hands on his lap and closed his eyes. He was very silent, the breeze and the air was refreshing that was around here. This would be the perfect place for meditation.

Tag: Joy, Garden

5. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    IC: Darth Agni
    Yavin IV

The old man's voice cut into his dream like a knife. Visions of Dubrillion were being torn away by blank consciousness, and disappeared entirely when Darth Agni opened his eyes. It took a few seconds for him to remember where he was, but the memory slowly returned. The pulse pounding in his eyes ebbed, and he waited until the throbbing was gone completely before opening them. You could always tell when a Sith was out of control by the color of his eyes, and Agni didn't want the old man, probably a servant of Darth Sasha, to think he was losing his grip.
    "If it happens again, ignore it," Agni said, burying an almost imperceptible waver in his voice. "What you hear about sleepwalkers is a hundred times worse with a Sith."

TAG: jedi_killeroak

6. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Rison Glee/NPC
    Yavin 4

Rison looked at the Sith in fright. He knew had taken a chance on waking him up, but he did not want the Jedi finding them

"If it happens again, ignore it," Agni said, burying an almost imperceptible waver in his voice. "What you hear about sleepwalkers is a hundred times worse with a Sith."

"I had to wake you so you will not let anyone close that we are here", he said in a stern voice. "Or would yo u prefer that?" The old man stood and waked back to the small camp stove. "Plus, we need to get there soon, and if you think I will ignore your snoring or moaning during the night, then I am leaving you to your own devices. I care to stay on planet, not be chased off."

Rison grabbed his pack, "Food is there, eat and I will just stay here at your ship."

TAG: Darth_Boba

7. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: MasterJoy----Jedi Temple----Assembly Chambers----Late Afternoon

MasterJoy entered the Assembly Chambers, and she saw the Jedi Master Anen Bastra there just leaning on a wall. She was puzzled. Then the woman smiled at the sight. "We need to take a holophoto of this," she thought. As she sat down, the Grand Master spoke to him in calm, soothing tones.
    "Master Bastra, I am ready to have our talk now.....Please come and take your seat."

MasterJoy hoped that she did not sound harsh to the young Jedi, but had other duties to attend to, and this meeting needed to begin and end quickly.
    Maybe another padawan would arrive soon, and she could put him to work. First, one thing had to be done, and today.
    TAG:Anen, others

8. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Anen Bastra

Anen looked up when the Grand Master walked into the room, and sat down in one of the chairs. "Master Bastra, I am ready to have our talk now."

Anen sat up strait in his chair, and looked at the other Jedi. "What do you have need of? I am at your service." He said getting right to the point. He could tell she was in a hurry, and he understood.

Tag: Master Joy.

9. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: MasterJoy----Jedi Temple----Assembly Chambers

MasterJoy looked at him. She admired his spirit of eagerness to serve the order. Then, she spoke calmly, but authority in her voice.
    "We need to have an assembly in the temple. It will be at 1900 hours. I want you to go and inform everyone of it. The members of the order need to know what is expected of them.....Hopefully, you will have a padawan very soon." In this Jedi order, Jedi masters must train two padawans before even being considered for a Council seat....I expect you to be mindful of your thoughts, words and actions at all times. The lower ranks are watching us, so we must set a good example for them.
    I trust I have made myself clear....Now, go and tell the others of the assembly."

MasterJoy stood and bowed to him, then she walked toward the door. After exiting the Assembly Chambers, the Jedi leaedr went to her chambers to prepare her speech for the gathering.

TAG: Anen, Jedi

10. DarkSavior

Jun 1, 2006
    ooc: Has this RPG failed? [face_worried] I haven't seen a post in over a week now.

11. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    OOC:I keep losing my sith, but i am still here. I may have to bring in my own characters. [face_thinking]

12. DarkSavior

Jun 1, 2006
    ooc: offically dead I believe. Too bad, this had a lot of potential.

13. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    [GM POST]

OOC:

This game is not finished, and it is not dead; just asleep. Your GM just needs to act like a GM.
    Let's not give up. I know I'm not going to quit.
    We can make something great out of this game.

Let the fun continue!

MasterJoy

14. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: I am so sorry I forgot to post.

IC: Anen Bastra

Anen bowed, and watched the Grand Master leave the room. He could tell something was bothering her, he just didn't know what.

After a moment of thinking he left the chamber, to tell the others of the assembly. He entered the training area of the temple, and bowed to the master. "Master Kirido, Master Joy has called for an assembly. Will you attend?"

15. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    [GM POST]

OOC:

It is time to get this game going again. I hope that all players who left the game will return, and those who wish to play will feel free to send their character sheets to the proper GM.
    The Jedi are fine to continue as planned. Lydia and her master are dueling, and MasterJoy is preparing for the assembly which will be held soon.
    My CoGM needs to decide what to do about the Sith.
    Jedi players, I plan to have an IC post up later on today or tomorrow, so watch for it. I will also be bringing in another character very soon. I look forward to roll playing with you again.
    Long live the Forces of Light RPG!

Thank you.

MasterJoy

16. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005

IC: Lydia

Lydia decided that she didn't wish to use the Force at that moment, so she just spun to the right to dodge the Force push impulses directed at her. Lydia thought this might help in not wasting energy.
    Then, the young padawan just stood still, looking at her master. She wished they could stop for now, and continue later, because she was feeling just a little tired, but if Master Kirido wanted to keep going, she would obey.

TAG: Damkor

17. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Damkor Kirido

"Most excellent." Damkor said putting his lightsaber away. "You learn very quickly Lydia, I see now why the Council chose to make you my apprentice. You have great potential young one." he said. "Now I think it's time for a well deserved rest, maybe you should go and get something to eat, I myself am going to go meditate." he added and with that began heading in the direction of one of the many meditation halls that spotted the Temple.

TAG: Lydia

18. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Lydia

The young padawan deactivated the lightsaber that she borrowed from the lightsaber bin, and smiled at her master's complement toward her.
    "Thank you, Master. I know I have a lot to learn, but I believe that with the Force, I can do anything, because the power of the Force is greater than I can imagine....Thank you for the suggestion about food. I hear my stomach growling."

The child bowed to her master, and headed to her chambers to wash up before going to the cafeteria to get something to eat.

On her way to her chambers, Lydia thought of her friend, Master Jorgan. She missed the old Jedi Master, and wondered what he would have thought of her performance in lightsaber training class today. The young girl also wondered what happened to her former master, Jedi Knight Kavex.
    However, Lydia did not dwell on these past concerns very long. She brought her mind back to the present as she reached the door of her chambers.

TAG: Damkor, anyone

19. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    [GM POST]

OOC:

Due to the frequent absence of my Co GM, I hereby take on the responsibility of Sith character sheet approval. From now on, all character sheets must be PMed to me for approval. We really need Sith for this game.
    Any and all Sith who have left this game, please PM me.

Thank you.

MasterJoy

20. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    Gm Approved

Name: Jaren Joed

Alias: He does not know his true name

Species: Chiss

Homeworld: Csilla

Force Sensitive: Yes

Appearance- Tall

Height: 6 foot 4

Weight: 250 pounds

Build: lean and muscular

Hair: midnight black

Eyes: red

Skin: blue

Markings: He has tatoo markings of runes across his face but they are barely noticeable.

Clothing: Jedi robes, white, also a millitray uniform

Weapon(s): Lightsaber, The Force

Personal Ship: Blazing Saber

Lightsaber Description: (If applicable)
    No pics, please. Written descriptions only. Arbiter blade, another slightly curved makashi hilt

Hilt: Arbiter, another makashi hilt

Blade color: Icy blue, and red

Fighting form: Djem So, Soresu, Makashi

Character bio: Brought up in the Jedi Temple Jaren was known for his naturally intuitive and respectful attitude. he had true name that was Chiss but it was forgotten when his parents died. Jaren was known for his affinity towards lightsaber dueling. Jaren has trained under various forms of anciently Force Skills. One being Battle Meditation. Jaren is currently at the Jedi Temple awaiting his next assignment.
    _____________________________________________________________________________

IC
    Jedi Master Joed closed his eyes as he walked towards Master Joy allowing the Force to guide him. He was truly elated that he was finally back in the hallowed halls of the Jedi Temple but he was ready for his next assignment he had tarried far to long. He noticed Master Joy walking gracefully away from other students. Joed ran his hands through his hair and straigtened his tunic he had just returned from the training room after a rather fast paced dueling session. He approached the Master.

"Greetings Master Joy, I was wondering if you have any assignments for me. I am ready to enter the field or go on any missions neccessary." Jaren said.

Tag Joy

21. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    [GM POST]

OOC:

I appologize for not responding to anyone's IC post, but I am not feeling well, due to lack of sleep. I hope to have something up by Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Thank you.

MasterJoy

22. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    GM Post:

Turmoil stromed through the Dark Lady. She had lost both of her aprenteces one on Yavin and the other she could not find. She had to find one who would seek the power she had and to learn what she had to teach him or her. However now she had to do the assingment that did not get finished. She had to know how many were in that Jedi Temple. Darth Sasha, Dark Lady of the Sith was not used to being left in the dark, now she was and she needed information.

Her ship the Hammer was just barely clearing the tree tops and moving to one side or the other to miss those anceint Temples. "I wonder if they actually go into those temples or do they let them lay there empty," as she passed one quite close. The whole trip took too many days and now here she was landing on a planet that even she did not belong with out some support. Yes, she was a Dark Lord, but even a grub worm knows when it is out matched. She sat the ship down and waited till the wings were fully in the up right postion before heading to her dressing room.

Two hours later, she was in a light grey uniform, with only the bare weapons to survive for a few days and headed out. After searching the area, she may leave in search of a new apprentice.

TAG: No one.

23. windu4

May 15, 2008
    Jedi Master Joed closed his eyes as he walked towards Master Joy allowing the Force to guide him. He was truly elated that he was finally back in the hallowed halls of the Jedi Temple but he was ready for his next assignment he had tarried far to long. He noticed Master Joy walking gracefully towards her chambers. Joed ran his hands through his hair and straigtened his tunic he had just returned from the training room after a rather fast paced dueling session. He approached the Master.

"Greetings Master Joy, I was wondering if you have any assignments for me. I am ready to enter the field or go on any missions neccessary." Jaren said.

Tag Joy

OOC: Reposted...

24. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: MasterJoy----Jedi Temple Interior----Outside MasterJoy's Chambers, Late Afternoon

Just as the Grand Master was about to open the door and enter her chambers, she heard someone approaching. Turning toward the sound, she saw the young Jedi Master, and she smiled.

"It is good to have you with us again in the Jedi temple, my friend," MasterJoy replied. .... Welcome back...I have called an assembly to be held at 1900 hours....I hope to see you there...There are no assignments for you at the moment...I will speak with you again soon, but now I must prepare for tonight's gathering....You are dismissed."

With that, the Jedi leader bowed and turned slowly toward the door of her chambers. She opened it and went inside, closing the door behind her.

TAG: Windu4, anyone

25. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Joed mentally shrugged to himself. He sighed and pushed his midnight black hair backwards. He walked towards his own chambers to wash off... He had to prepare for the meeting.

Before he did however he sat down and crossed his legs to meditate. He frowned and as he waved through the eddies of the force. He sensed something disturbing on the horizon... Suddenly he gasped as a tremor through the force disturbed him. He stiffened and gasped for air as he felt pain from a vision of suffering.

Joed rolled over on the ground and pushed himself up. It was late sweat glistened from hsi forehead. He ran to the Fresher and quickly washed his face off and checked his chrono. It was half an hour before the meeting. Good it would give him time to dicuss his vision with Master Joy. He quickly stepped out the room and walked to her chambers.

Tag PRJ1

(I am sending in another cs for a Sith in a few minutes. It will tie in with what Joed is going to tell Joy about his vision

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.