main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Forces of Light

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    GM Approved

Name: Shayla Breian
    Alias: None
    Species: Human
    Home World:Coruscant
    Force Sensitive: Yes
    Appearance-
    Height: 5/7
    Weight: 150 pounds
    Build: Slender
    Hair: Golden blond, long and straight
    Eyes: Sapphire blue
    Skin: Tan
    Markings: None
    Clothing: Traditional Jedi robe
    Weapons: Lightsaber and the Force
    Personal Ship: Warmaiden
    Lightsaber Description-
    Hilt: White with one black activation and deactivation button. The tip and base are trimmed in black
    Blade Color: Sapphire blue with a pearl white tip
    Fighting Form: Form III Soresu
    Bio:
    Shayla Breian was orphined at age 5 after her parents were killed by two Sith warriors for sport. A Jedi Master found her and took her to the Jedi temple, and she studied and quickly learned the ways of the Light Side. One day, while Shayla was just walking down a street, she met a Sith student. It had not been long since the Dark Sider had lost her master in battle, and Shayla saw and sinced the anger and hatred in the woman at once. The Sith attempted to turn Shayla to the dark path, but Shayla resisted, and when a little five year-old girl saw the two ladies, The Sith immediately took an interest in the child, but after hearing about both sides of the Force, the girl chose the light. This made the Sith angry, and she stormed off, vowing to kill Shayla if the ever met again. They did meet 3 years later, and dueled, but Shayla won the fight. After that, the Sith hated Shayla even more, saying that there would be a rematch, and Shayla would die by her hand. Shayla fears no dark force, though she despises war and sensless killing and destruction. She will fight for peace, upholding the Jedi Code at any cost; even her life.

2. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    OOC:I will try to get something in by tomorrow evening for you guys. Sorry, I have been having a very bad week, starting last Tuesday. (Work related)

bobmarley PM coming your way.

3. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008
    CO-GM Post:

"Can time heal all wounds, or is it all in the mind?" ~Jedi Master Sneela~ Once master of the young man who became a Dark Rogue.

A dark blot came to the unsuspecting galaxy when he was revived. Now after defeating another Dark Lord and taking his students, he seeks out the last of the students, Darth Sasha. Who is at this time is searching for Jedi, on Yavin 4. Not knowing her information is old, and has moved back to the core worlds.

His time searching for this missing one, had brought him to Malastare, home of the Dugs. He sent his apprentice Dark Sun, to help while he stayed close to the ship. After being pick pocketed and verbally abused, he had enough. Killing several of the unknown Dugs, had brought him his first student of the Dark Side. Jekula, was a young Dug, but had grown up very quickly during his life here on the planet. After doing a task, that could had killed him, he took this being off planet to train.

Now he had spent months upon his ancient cruiser and searching through the force, he had finilly found her. Sending a vision of the death of her former master, he told her to come and meet him on the planet. He left his cruiser and taken Dark Sun's shuttle to the planet, to meet with Sasha. As they talked, and she accepted his rule, he gave both of them a task.

"Jekula, you are to listen and learn from her and do what she says. You are not allowed to use any lightsaber for any reason. Also, use your meager abilities to help her in the search." Not waiting for a reply he gave Sasha a task to do, also. "Sasha, you are too find any thing that deals with the Jedi, in this centery. If you find any holocruns, get it and bring them back. Jekula, here, is to help in any way he can. Help he learn more about his abilities and how to use them to the fullest extent." As he was about to leave, he had another thought. "Oh, do not kill the boy, or never return. I am giving you five days to accoplish or you will be left here to rot."

Rot, was a code for six sith fighters to come streaking out of the sky and blow up her ship. Screaming in rage, she attacked the Dark Lord, and lost just as fast. Making it too her feet, she accepted the ruling but vowed to repay him back in full some day.
    ==========================================================

IC: Darth Sasha
    Yavin 4

She was out raged of what happened to her ship, but an order was an order so she turned and not saying a word to anyone she started to trot back to where her camp was at. She expected the boy to follow without question and to be ready for anything.

She neared the tree line, and went into a sprint. The jungle was a good place to get lost in if you were not careful. Jumping over limbs and ducking others, she continued on. For four hours she ran, there was nothing that she could not do it seemed. Waters were cold, and the dark jungle air even cooler. She had five days to accoplish this task, and if they boy could not keep up, he should have stayed home. "Dugs, what little creatures they were." She looked back, hoping not to see him, but he was. His black hair flowing behind him, and his red eyes locked onto her. He sure was a strange one at that. Usually they walked on their hands, but he had trained himself to walk like humans, on their feet.

"How am I going to train him, if I have a much more important task to full fill." Thoughts like that, and many others filled her head as she ran on.

TAG: bobmarley

OOC 2: I will get a post up for the Jedi tonight when I shut down. Yes, I am still on the road. :mad:

4. bobmarley

bobmarley Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Jekula Malastare with Darth Sasha

"How am I going to train him, if I have a much more important task to full fill." He could hear her thoughts scattered in his head but they were unclear, yet he could tell just what she felt well enough from looking at her face.

It was full of contempt and hate. Hate for Darth Cadaverous, hate for her situation and hate for him. Darth Cadaverous had told him that "Hate was a powerful ally", if so then she must truly be powerful. Best not get on her bad side Jekula thought yet he would not back down if she were to challenge him, such was the stubborn nature of his species.

"I know you dont want me here! But i can feel the Force strong in me and i could prove a help."

Her cold deathly stare showed that she disagreed, so he returned the glare and spat his fustration onto the jungle floor.

TAG: Darth Cadaverous

5. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008
    CO-GM POST:

No matter what is thrown at them, the Jedi has always prevailed in the long run. Time again, they stayed with their beliefs and made it to the finish line, and win the day. Even till this day evil has raised it's head and has been trying to extermainate the Jedi. Darth Sidious, had the most famous Jedi hunted down and killed, turning one of their best to the Dark Side, Anakin Skywalker, who became known as Darth Vader.

Coruscant, home of the Jedi Temple for many years, defending the galaxy from with-in, or with-out the known galaxy. Many times it has been destoyed and rebuilt, and each time, more grander than the last. Once it held a great power source of the force, then plugged by Luke Skywalker himself. Many great Jedi came before him, like Yoda, Mace Windu and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Now a new Grand Master has taken it over and is rebuilding and always seeking for new students to begain their training. Her name is Grand Master Joy, and she has two other high ranking Masters that also help. One is Master Sinig, who travels to other places seeking out new students and begains their basic training of the force. The other is Master Shayla Breian, who had been with Temple for many years.

Just recently, the dark side has slowly risen it's head and begain anew. No one really who this being is and what his or her goals are at this time. So Grand Master Joy, has taken her apprentice to Yavin 4, to seek out these beings.

Back home on Corusant, Master Sinig has now paired up many of the masterless padawans to masters and has sent them all onto missions to help narrow down the source of the threat. However their is a brand new student that has arrived to the temple with his father, hoping to gain admintance to the academny.
    ==========================================================================
    IC: Master Sinig, Jinn Cleuw and his father Tom

Two people stood at the front gates, one easily can tell he was the older one and possibly the father of the young one. As they neared the gates that stood open to welcome anyone and everyone to the Jedi Temple. The older one looked down at his son and had a tear in his eye. For he knew that it maybe the last time he would see his son. "Come son, let us go and get this done." His concern look told his true feeling and was not surprised to feel his son's hand tough his own.

Sensing his father's inner turmoil, he "looked" in his father's direction. "Do not cry father for I feel great peace and enlightment here, and I too hope that I may get to see you again."

His father was stunned slightly for he did not fully comperhend his son's full insight. He hoped that he would become one of the great Jedi Masters, like Mace Windu. However, how can a blind boy become someone as great? He was blind since he was born, but he over came that weakness and helped as much when possible, so who knew?

When the father looked up from his son and to his amazment, there stood the tallest person he ever imagined. The man in plain Jedi brown robes, just stood there, then nodding in his direction he started forward.

Even the distance he traveled, it seemed that the man grew taller and taller. When he was able see the master fully, he had blue eyes and a light pale skin tone to him. "He must not see the sun too often." Tom thought, as he extended his hand in freindship. It was grasped in return, with a strong, but not bone breaking grasp. The father returned it just as firmly and smiled.

"Good morning Master...". He did not catch the Master's name and frowning some, while he tried to think how to go. He never in his life meet a Jedi Master.

Smiling and seeing the problem, Master Sinig answered. "Good morning, Tom, I am Master Sinig. The Grand Master Joy has taken a vacation of sorts, and has left me tending the place. I take it you are here too see about training, am I correct?"

Tom was stunned again, speechless, for he knew for a fact that he

6. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008
    OOC: Hey, where did everyone go?!

CO-GM Post:Sith:

IC: Sasha
    Yavin 4

The day was long for both of them. Each hating the other and neither wanting to back down. They had traveled for two days straight and just now seeing their first temple of sorts. It had a strong sense of light, but underneith it, laid a dark and sinister secrete. It was a lost temple of the Massissi, here on Yavin 4. As they drew closer, Sasha could feel her powers weaken, while the Dugs powers seemed unaffected.

The triangle temple was over fifty feet in heigth and more than thousand feet wide at the base. It was covered with climbing planets, and many bugs could be heard buzzing around, but when one would land on the temple, it would die, and fall back to the earth with the rest. Sasha could feel the Dark Side in the place and so could Jekula. It was strong and almost over powering to the senses.

Sasha looked at her partner and grimced, "I do hope you did not eat supper any time soon. This place sickens me, and I almost feel an over powering sense of danger here. How about you?"

TAG: bobmarley

7. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Master Shayla Breian--Chambers

As Jedi Master Shayla stepped out of the refresher, she sighed with relief. "That was a relaxing shower," she said to herself as she sat down in a chair that was against a wall. She was hoping to get another student very soon, because she greatly enjoyed training young ones in the ways of the Force. "I hope the Force sees fit to allow me to have another padawan learner very soon....This brake is much too long for me."

Just then, the voice of Jedi Master Sinig, MasterJoy's Second in Command over the Jedi Master's comlink interupted her thoughts. Shayla did not bother replying to the message, but immediately jumped to her feet, ran to the door, opened it, and hurried out the door. She slowed down as she neared the place where Master Sinig had asked her to meet him.

Slowly opening the door, Master Breian entered the room, seeing Master Sinig, a man, and a young boy there.
    Smiling, she gracefully walked toward them, stopping in front of Master Sinig and bowing deeply.
    "Greetings, Master Sinig....How may I be of service to the Jedi Order?"

TAG: Sinig, other Jedi, anyone

8. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Jekula
    Yavin 4

Jekula was drenched in sweat and exhausted as they reached the old Maissai temple. And he did not at all like their destination. He knew that this was a place of extreme power, the dark power, simply because he could feel it pulsing form the temple itself. It was physically dark also, with rot covering it's brick work and twisted purple vines clinging to its walls like a cancer, spreading and engulfing it. It almost made Jekula physically sick. He rested and placed his hands on his knees. The power of the place made him disorientated and dizzy, he needed some water.

"I can feel the danger alright, it makes my stomach churn, any chance of a drink over here?" He asked almost desperate, he hadnt wanted to seem weak yet he didn't want to appear foolishly stubborn either.

"So what now?"

TAG: Darth_Cadaverous

9. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008
    IC: Master Sinig

Master Sinig smiled as he felt the other Master come hurring down the hallway. He looked up as she entered the room and he could tell that she just got out of the refresher, for the tips of her hair was a little darker than the rest. She gracefully walked up and bowed deeply. He continued to smile, he was gratefull of it, but he felt like an old frog on a log, when other Masters did that. He felt they were equals, but he also understood the need for it.

"Greetings, Master Sinig....How may I be of service to the Jedi Order?"

"Welcome Jedi Master Breian, I hope your day has been good for you. I noticed that you did not have a student yet, and I think this young man will do you some good." He stood up, and walked around his desk and gently laid a caring hand on the boy shoulders. He felt him flinch some, then become calm again.

"This young man is here seeking help and guidence from a caring person, and you came to mind." He looked down to the kid and smiled. "This is Jinn Cleuw and he is blind, but he will fit right in with no problems. His father Tom Cleuw, trusts us with his son. Plus, he knows that his son is safe here, instead of the farm." He watched as the man nodded his head and looked at the woman.

"Master..urm...Breian?" Tom was quite nervous. He was about to leave his son here with these Jedi, but for some unknown reason, he felt confident that everything will be alright. "He is a good boy, but his mother and I are always worried about his safety at home. He is helpful, but kids are kids, and life on Ruusan is very difficult. I want the best for him and...well," a tear formed in the left corner of his eye. "I want him have time to enjoy and learn all that he can instead of being stuck on a dirt ball of a planet." He bowed his head and silently cried, until a little hand reached out and patted his father on the arm.

"It will be alright here father." Jinn turned his head in the direction of Master Breian and smiled. "Like we said before, maybe I will be able to come and see you in a few years." He patted his father on the arm, then carefully stood up, "I am ready when ever you are Master Breian, for something weights heavily on my father's mind, and may need privacy."

TAG: prj1
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yavin 4

She watched Jekula lean on his knees and smiled. She remembered her time when she was young and was the same way. "Jedibones! How some can come from different lives and still have some of the same reactions as others when put through hard times." she thought, then Jekula spoke.

"I can feel the danger alright, it makes my stomach churn, any chance of a drink over here?" He asked almost desperate, he hadnt wanted to seem weak yet he didn't want to appear foolishly stubborn either.

"So what now?"

She looked at the Dug and frowned, "You did not bring anything to drink? How foolish, you were." Not thinking that he was not given any time to get anything prepared. She reached down with blinding speed and tossed the half empty canteen to him. "Don't drink it all in one gulp, that is all we have till we can find a safe stream to refill." Moving away from the old temple. Sasha had to agree on his sentiment about it, for she did not care for it, non at all. Looking at him and smiled. "Guess what, you and I are splitting up. You go to the left, and I to the right. Investagate anything that deals with this place, and if you find a door, mark it and continue on." Looking at the sky, she could tell night was quickly moving in. "Pick up and loose twigs and when we meet on the other side, we can build a small fire and eat something for it will be dark soon. So another words, do..not...goof...around. Get the job done, it should not take no more than a few hours to do this." Not saying anything else, she turne

10. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Jekula Yavin 4

Sasha had frowned at him saying,"You did not bring anything to drink? How foolish, you were."
    She had snapped at him, yet he refused to respond, they were both tired and hot and he did not want anything to get out of hand, and besides he had really taken a liking to Sasha yet he chose never to show this. Yet she had willingly given up her drink for him, 'A sacrifice from a Sith to me?!' Jekula though amazed. Yet he was even more amazed at the speed at which she managed to take her flask out her bag and throw it to him, even with his well trained reactions it took all his concentration to keep from dropping it and appearing stupid. He would not let that happen, not after had worked so hard to gain her respect so far. Although he knew there was much more to do yet.

"Guess what, you and I are splitting up. You go to the left, and I to the right. Investagate anything that deals with this place, and if you find a door, mark it and continue on." He was shocked at this slight turn of events yet quickly realised that it gave him a chance to venture on his own and become more independent.

He saw her look skywards and his eyes followed hers and saw what she was looking at, the planets star was getting low in the sky and night was creeping in to take all chance of finding a door to the temple hopeless. He could hear the urgency in her words and as he moved away to begin his search of the temple walls and to find some wood to build a fire he knew he would not waste a moment 'goofing around'.

As she disappeared from sight, swallowed up by the shadows, a chill ran up Jekula's spine. He was not afraid of the dark, he had embraced it even as a child, it provided him with shelter, protection and a way to escape his past, yet it was more the feeling for the temple in general. It gnawed at his insides and left him feeling very uncomfortable. Yet he pressed on hoping that he would reach the end soon. He had know idea how long it would take and as he scanned the wall vigorously with his eyes, he wished he had more than just a vibroblade in his possession.

11. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008

As she walked around the temple, Sasha was growing frustrated for she could not find any way into the place. Drawing her saber, she was tempted to cut into it! That was something that she was not going to do herself at this time of night, but something was pulling her to do it. What ever was pulling her was strong, however it had the feeling of a snake as it slithered down her back. Not waiting any longer she ignited her blade, the blue blade came out with a snap hiss, and she went at it. She no longer cared about the Jedi or her follower, or if he would live past this night. Her blade pounded and cut, but nothing happened for many minutes.

Sweat was coming off her in streams, as she continued to slash. One hour had passed and still she continued on, until a hole just big enough for her to crawl through was cut. Taking out her comm, she sent a message to Jekula:

I will be there soon, build a small fire and find something to eat. Do not come looking for me, until morning. Sasha

Then she shut down the unit, so it would not bother her while she looked around, then she entered the temple. Not lighting a light, she carefully made her way down the hallway. After walking about fifty feet into the place, she took out a small light and continued on. The darkness was complete, for the only light was hers. As she walked, there seemed to be voicess surrounding her. Some spoke to her or about her and the invasion. Sasha knew fear once, but she thought it had been dismissed a very long time ago. Now she seemed unsure of it, for the small hairs on her arms and neck seem to rise on it's own. Then there was the cool breeze, like someone was breathing on her neck. Once she felt it the first time, she turned quickly and thought she caught a vision of someone standing behind her. Then her eyes adjusted and it might have been the small light that she held in her shaking hands.

The dark side was powerful in here as she walked. Sometimes she would look at the wall, and think she saw something on it, but as she reached out her hand to feel it, the thing disappeared, leaving her to touch a slimmy wall, that very small things scurried out of her reach or ran over her hand, leaving a trail of grimmy slim trail.

Time seemed to move very slowly or so fast that she had lost track many minutes ago. Then a thought popped in her head, do you have an apprentice to watch? She shook her head and keeped moving deeper into the temple.

"A temple," came a thought in her head.

"Yes, a temple I was told. There was only one tomb on this planet." She thought back.

"No silly girl, there are many here on this planet, AND YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE!" Came the screaming voice in her mind.

Not knowing how far she had traveled, and trying not too, but she screamed and then fainted as ghostly things came at her carrying weapons that she had never seen before.

TAG: No one

12. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Shayla Breian

Master Breian looked at Master Sinig, then at Tom, smiling. "Do not worry, Mister Cleuw....I will look after your son, and if there should ever be a time that I cannot be with Jinn, another master will be with him....This is not the Old Republic Era, where children are never allowed to see their families after they are taken from them....I will contact you, and tell you when the time is right to come visit your son....May the Force be with you, Sir."

Kneeling down in front of Jin, the Jedi gently took both of his tiny hands into hers. It was very hard to hold back the tears as she was touched so very deeply by the state of this young one. However, Master Breian warmly smiled at him.
    "Hello, Jin....I am glad to meet you....I am Master Shayla Breian, and you are to be my padawan....Your training will begin tomorrow, but today, I thought that we would just enjoy each other's company, and get to know one another....I want you to get a custom to my presence, voice, and everything else about me, as well as become comfortable around me....If you are ready, I will show you to your chambers."

She rose, letting go of one of his hands, but placing the other one on her elbow. "Thank you so much for assigning this young one to me, Master Sinig," The Jedi said, directly looking at Master Sinig....I will let you know how Jin is progressing with his training in a few days."

Bowing, Master Breian left the room with the child.

TAG: Master Sinig, anyone

13. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008
    OOC:

I apologize for my very lond delay. I will get something up, by Wednesday evening...hopefully. bobmarley, you can continue your search and gathering if you want,plus check on that message she sent to your character, then go from there. (This is your time to shine)

14. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008
    Hummm...[face_thinking]..either I screwed up and did not get my post up, or I screwed up and did not get my last post up. Let me try this again...

IC: Jin

Jin listened to his new Master and smiled as he followed her out into the corridor, his cane leading the way. The sounding of the taps told him that he was walking on some sort of concrete, but softer. His "vision" telling him much more than the average blind person, thanks to the abilities he had. As he neared the door, it grew a little more dark, where in the open, it was much lighter. "I might be able to walk this without my cane some day", he thought.

His abilities came in shades like light, grey and different degrees of darkness. Like Master Breian, she was almost like the sun in her brillence, and also like Master Sinig. He thought back to the bullies, and they were darker than what the hard walls appeared to him, they were more of a grey block. Jin smiled and slightly turned to his new Master. "Master Breian, can I ask you a question?", but he continued anyway. "I was wondering, will I be able to do the things people say that Jedi can do?"

TAG: MJ

==========================================================================

Sith Co-GM

As Jekula did as instructed, he could feel the wind pick up slightly. Voices could be heard in his mind telling him that he was not wanted here, and too leave at once. But they were not totally clear on what they were saying to him.

"Jekula....power of the dark side is not what you want is it?" Said the man that suddenly appeared in front of him. "I can sense your goodness and what it would take to go and repent your sins and failures to the Jedi." Waving in a come a long motion, "Come, and follow me to your greatest reward."

15. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: I am sorry for my long absence. I totally forgot I was playing in this RP. I have one question to ask. What is going on? I would like to hop back in but I am totally confused.

16. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Shayla Breian

The Jedi thought before answering the child. Then, they stopped before the door of what was to be his chambers. Master Breian smiled, taking both of the boy's tiny hands in hers as she knelt down in front of him.

"The path of a Jedi is very hard, young one....Even after you complete your training, the road does not become any easier....However, with the light of the Force guiding you, you will become a great Jedi just like anyone else; perhaps greater."
    "I believe in you, my little padawan, and I can feel the power of the Force flowing strong within you."

Rising to her feet, the Jedi Assembler gently placed one tiny hand on her elbow, and the other by his side. Then, she opened the door to his chambers and led him inside, closing the door behind them.

TAG: Cadaverous, anyone

17. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008
    IC: Master Sinig

Master Sinig talked to the father for several more hours and turned down the gifts the farmer wanted to give. Actually, Master Sinig gave the father something before he left. It was a neckulace of fine perials, and told him to sell it for a good price and use it towards hiring more workers for the farm.

Now six hours later, Master Sinig was finally headed towards the dining hall. He was hungry for he missed breakfast and then lunch, so hungry was not the word. He could eat a whole Kyrat Dragon, and not miss a piece of meat. However as he walked he saw one of the Jedi Masters coming towards him. Jedi Master Anen Bastra seemed in good spirits at this time, and being the "new" guy on the block, Master Sinig had the honors.

"Jedi Master Bastra, good evening, I see the Assemby did not put you off. I am Master Sinig, and being around so many at one time can be a little frightening." Chuckling too himself about the bad joke, he stopped and looked serouisly at Master Bastra. "Can you follow me to the Dining Hall and eat with me, for what I have to say is just for you."

He did not speak as they walked, and he made sure there was no speaking while they walked for he quickened his pace and headed straight for the line. As he walked through, he had ordered a large steak and some mushrooms that were covered in butter. Before he sat down he grabbed two drinks and carefully waded through some of the padawans and Knights to a table at the furtherest back row and sat down.

Master Sinig dived right in, with a partial mouth full, he started to speak. "I have not missed a meal when I was on my cruiser, now I have missed two." Swallowing then taking a drink and thoughtfully looked at the hustle and busle of the Dining Hall. "Master Bastra, I am basicly new here for I lived out," Looking up to the ceiling, "There in the darkness of space seeking out new students. I have not once, well maybe once or twice had to step into these halls and walk them, but I care little for it."

Now as he started to cut another piece of the steak off, he looked straight in the eyes of the Master Jedi. "I need you to do a hard task for me and for this Jedi Temple. Many of us have been having dark dreams of something coming, what, I could not say now, or ever till something tells on itself." Pausing with the fork up too his mouth, then putting it back down and thinking. "Master Bastra, I would like you, and who ever you pick to go with you, but no more than two padawans or Jedi Knights, I would prefer that you take two Knights this time."

He paused again and thought for another moment. "I need you and your group to head for Korriban, not for battle...I hope, but to see if there is any activity going on there. Then come straight back unless you recieve a message from me only, with this code:J15e89d08i. No one else will know it except me or Master Joy once I am able to reach her for some reason I am unable too. But for now, I will wait. You may leave when ever you are ready. Do you have any questions about the mission?"

TAG:M_M

OOC: Everyone else, I will try to get something up tomorrow or the next day. Thanks for not bring out your knives.[face_praying]

18. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    IC: Jekula

After Sasha had left him, he felt the wind pick up, yet in his stupidity he chose to pass it off as a side effect of the temple and its pure raw dark power. Yet this turned out to be a mistake..
    "Jekula....power of the dark side is not what you want is it?" A sly voice crept up on him, like an asassian's blade, and it cut just as deep.

A man, clouded in shadow had appeared in front of Jekula and he raised the vibroblade he had been carrying secretly in his boots to his chest waiting for an attack that he could sense coming, yet the man stayed calm and spoke to him more.
    "Come, and follow me to your greatest reward."

Jekula did what he always did when he was put in a situation he had no intention of going along with, he showed his defiance in a combonation of spitting and hateful words.

Huuuuuck he spat in front of the man, "You appear to be mistaking me for another, i would leave now. This place is very strong in the Dark Side and, as a eternal devotee to that power i feel i have the upper hand in this matter. Now whats it going to be?"

He spun the vibroblade in his hand with the ease and eye hand coordination almost like a skilled Sith Master, it was one of his honed skills that he was proud of, and he grinned, trying to let the mysterious stranger how much damage he could do with this small blade.

He waited for any kind of response.

19. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008
    IC: Jin

"The path of a Jedi is very hard, young one....Even after you complete your training, the road does not become any easier....However, with the light of the Force guiding you, you will become a great Jedi just like anyone else; perhaps greater."

Jin sighed for he knew somehow that she was right, he smiled and felt her rise too her feet. Then Jin heard a door open and be led inside. It felt roomy and spacious to him, but it maybe just a dining hall.

TAG: prj1

OOC: Sorry for the double post for some reason my wife's compter is being unfreindly for posting below the line.

20. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008
    OOC: Sorry for the double post for some reason my wife's compter is being unfreindly for posting below the line.

IC:Unkown Spirit

"You appear to be mistaking me for another, i would leave now. This place is very strong in the Dark Side and, as a eternal devotee to that power i feel i have the upper hand in this matter. Now whats it going to be?"

The spirit only smiled as another one came up to the other unknown spirit, but this one was a Dug, that looked like someone very familier to Jekula. "Son do not be this way, for the darkness is not the strongest one out there. I was wrong, leave this place and join the light."

The first spirit spoke then, "Your trainer has fallen to her demise and you are alone now, no one to care for your training, do you want to die here also?" At that moment, twenty men and women appeared from no where. There were not related to each other except by one thing, they were grave robbers, and each have been dead for at least twenty years or more. The first spirit looked at the new comers then turned back to Jekual, "Is this what you want?"

TAG:bobmarley

21. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Anen Bastra

Anen patiently listened to the man, making little comments here and there. When he started looking at him seriously Anen knew that he was about to be assigned a difficult mission.

"I need you to do a hard task for me and for this Jedi Temple. Many of us have been having dark dreams of something coming, what, I could not say now, or ever till something tells on itself." Pausing with the fork up too his mouth, then putting it back down and thinking. "Master Bastra, I would like you, and who ever you pick to go with you, but no more than two padawans or Jedi Knights, I would prefer that you take two Knights this time."

He paused again and thought for another moment. "I need you and your group to head for Korriban, not for battle...I hope, but to see if there is any activity going on there. Then come straight back unless you recieve a message from me only, with this code:J15e89d08i. No one else will know it except me or Master Joy once I am able to reach her for some reason I am unable too. But for now, I will wait. You may leave when ever you are ready. Do you have any questions about the mission?"

Anen thought for a moment. He didn't really have any questions that could be answered at the moment. "I understand Master. We will leave immediately. Was there any specific Jedi that you wanted me to take with me?"

TAG: Cadaverous.

22. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Jekula:

Jekula thought this spirit a mere annoyance and yet it persisted even when he felt he had warned him off such a stupid notion as to join the Light Side it still pestered him with its drone that just oozed with false promises and kindness, the qualities that made Jekula spit his fustration to the ground.

"Son do not be this way, for the darkness is not the strongest one out there. I was wrong, leave this place and join the light."

Jekula stood still adopting a tactic of ignoring the pleas, he did not react well to pleas. Yet then another appeared, a spirit in the shape of one of his own kind, and his attention was recaptured. Yet he did well to shrug it off as he remembered the hatred and lonliness that his own people had made him feel as a kid.

Just looking at the Dug now made him fester with a burning anger that he felt would damage him if it was not released. And it was that anger that when the Dug spoke again, "Is this what you want?"
    , caused him to growl like a primeaval creature and although noticing the twenty or so other people surrounding him, made him reply,

"I am not as weak as you think, spirits,"
    And calling upon the strength of the dark side that dwelled within him and in the very ground he stood on he prepared to fight removing his vibrosword, interwoven with cortosis which he had practised with since he was a little boy.

OOC: just tell me if there are any problems with my story. And so for not posting in such a long time.

23. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: MasterJoy----Yavin IV----Jungle, Night

MasterJoy had sent the child back to their ship with instructions to get some rest.She wanted to keep the girl out of as much danger as possible for as long as she could. Now, the Jedi leader could explore the jungle without being so concerned for Lydia's safety.

MasterJoy could only sense a faint presence of any Sith, yet she knew that the Dark Side was very strong on this world.

Soon, i will know who attempts to hide their presence from me," the Grand Master calmly stated.

The Jedi wondered about this new group of Sith. She wondered if they were like those of the Galactic Empire. She guessed that she would know soon enough; maybe even sooner than she thought.

MasterJoy ambled through the jungle, listening to its sounds, which were few. The deeper into the jungle she went, the darker it seemed to grow. Just as the Jedi was about to turn back to head for the ship, she heard a noise that sounded like something, or someone moving around in the trees. The Grand Master placed a hand on the hilt of her lightsaber. She waited to see what, or who it could be.

TAG:Jedi, Sith, anyone

24. DarkSavior

DarkSavior Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2006
    IC: Kael

He had left for his own selfish reasons as he had stated to many other people, he was most definitely someone who cared very little for ranks or titles, they were mere possesions to him...a show of respect that he wasn't ready to acknowledge. He had been absent for sometime now and couldn't care less, there was talk that he had fallen to the darkside, it would have been easy for him to do such a thing.

Kael held his lightsaber as he walked into the temple and using his force powers in excess so that anyone who was of a Knight rank or higher would be able to sense this. He had come back and wished to speak with his master.

Kael walked over to her door and knocked softly upon it with a soft *ting* that rumoinated through out the halls. He had most definitely come back with a reason, he seemed most, at peace?

He sat down outside his masters door and would wait for her there, he wasn't going to leave until he had received an answer, this was a question that he never truly wanted to know about, but felt that his master would grant him this question. Higher ranks had buried it and didn't want anyone to know about it, it took some digging, but it was there.

He seemed to start to flare with anger now as he thought about it, he focused on calming himself down. He was very calm down as he inhaled sharply and began to engaged in his usual calming breath.

Tag: Jedi Temple

OOC: I apologize for my absence. I had thought that this place had died, I hope that it doesn't and really wish to get this place liver than ever.

25. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    GM Approved

Name: Darth misera (from the word mizery)
    Alias: Tayva Night
    Species: Human
    Home World: Tatooine
    Force Sensitive: Yes
    Appearance-
    Height: 6 feet 4 inches
    Weight: 150 pounds
    Build: Slender
    Hair: Shoulder-length, black with red streaks in it
    Eyes: Jade green
    Skin: Tan
    Markings: None
    Clothing: Traditional black Sith robes
    Weapons: One lightsaber and the Force
    Personal Ship: Death Charm
    Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: Solid black with one black switch for activation and deactivation.
    Blade Color: Bright orange.
    Fighting Form: Form V

Bio: Tayva Night never knew her parents other than their last name. Both her mother and father died of a mysterious illness when she was a baby. Tayva was raised by her Aunt Waunzelle Night, who taught Tayva the ways of truth, honesty and goodness. However, Tayva did not like this way of life, and she was tired of her aunt's lectures, so she decided to do something about it.
    While Waunzelle was asleep, Tayva took a sharp knife and stabbed her aunt in the heart, instantly killing the woman. The young girl had absolutely no remorse or regret for her action, but smiled at the the bloody and lifeless body that lay motionless on the bed before her. After admiring her work for an hour, Tayva took what money she could find in the house, and she left.
    The girl hadn't gone very far when she met a man, clothed in a hooded black robe, carrying a red-bladed lightsaber. Tayva had forgotten to wash the blood off of her hands, and the man gazed in awe at the sight.
    When he asked Tayva what happened, she gladly told him her story. He told her that he was a Sith Master, and was looking for an apprentice, and that she was indeed worthy of becoming his student if she so desired. Tayva agreed to learn the ways of the Dark Side, and so her training began.

When Tayva reached the end of her apprenticeship, she constructed her own lightsaber, and her master gave her the "Darth" title. Because of her love of torture, suffering, pain, blood and death, he called her Darth Misera, and promoted her to the rank of Sith Warrior.

Immediately after Tayva's promotion, she beheaded the Sith Master. She stold his ship, and set her course for the planet of Yavin IV, in the hopes of gaining even more Sith knowledge. Darth Misera has now arrived on the planet, and is in search of a master to further her training.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.