main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Forces of Light

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    OOC: Guess what folks, they will not load my early so I am able to do this early. [face_dancing]

"Training to become a Jedi is not an easy challenge, and even if you succeed, it's a hard life."
    ?Qui-Gon Jinn[src]

"When time gets hard for a Jedi, they also get harder to deal with."
    ~Darth Cadaverous~

Times were starting to get hard for everyone. The Grand Master had went out to seek information, and possible found more than she would find back home. Her jedi temple left in the hands of an ageing Master that did not come to the temple often and who had his own way of doing things. Now he sat talking to Jedi Master Anen Bastra and discussing a mission that could be taken. As he thought about the last question that was asked, he sensed a disturbance, it was minor but it could turned bad if not looked into very soon. "Yes I do, Master Anen, come, I think that someone needs a hand." He rose, grabbed his plate and emtied it. Master Sinig and Master Anen started to walk towards the mental disturbance in silence for he was growing weary and needed rest. He hated getting old, for he needed more sleep more than when he was younger.

They rounded a corner and he saw a young man sitting and looking not too good. "Welcome back, Kael, I see that your trip was fruitful." He pretended not to notice the man's calm, and smiled. "I am Sinig, temp Master of the Temple, but prefer to be in space and free of confining areas and these titles of honor. I figure they use it to keep the Masters behaving and not let them tease their students too much." Just before turning the corner, he had sensed the calming effect Kael was doing and Master Sinig smiled. "Darkness is just under the surface of this man, but...he is a good man. All he needs is a mission of some boring action," and he knew the one that will do. Turning to Master Anen, "I am going to get some sleep and rest. Find your crew and see what you can find." Then he started away for his own chambers, but he turned quickly and smiled at Kael. "You look bored sitting there, go and have some fun. She will return soon." Turning again, he slowly walked down the hall like an old man that he was.

TAG: DarkSavior, M_M

OOC 2: Have some fun with this, and if you want, more than welcome to head for Yavin 4.

======================================================================

"To be a Sith is to taste freedom and to know victory."
    ?Yuthura Ban.[src]

IC: Darth Cadaverous
    Yavin 4

As he waited for the two had sent off, he had slept and meditated, then ate a small meal. Things were moving and could not determine from what quarter. He relaxed by reading a scroll he had and wanted to learn what was on it. However he grew bored and needed a walk and fresh air. So he walked out of the shuttle and went off into the woods and headed too somewhere. Darth Cadaverous let his feet do the walking to where they wanted to go.
    ~~=====================================~~
    Eyes peaked out of the trees, watching the lone figure. "What do you think she wants here", said one of the figures who were hidding in the far tree line.

"I do not care what she wants, all I know is that it will be her last." Looking at his partner, "Get ready."

Each held their rifles tight and prepared to fire.

TAG: prj1 (Darth misera)

2. DarkSavior

DarkSavior Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2006
    IC: Kael

"you talk as though I'm not here and cannot hear you old man. My journey is none of your buisness, it was of my own choice that I went on that joruney and really it shouldn't have even come up in this conversation. " he said with a sharp tongue, the only thing that could cut a person down quicker then his lightsaber was his tongue. It was sort of a gift given to him at birth.

"Why don't you go lay down before you turn to dust or something. " he mocked the Jedi master "you're too old anyways, you should be in the Jedi Archieve, you're very old covered in dust, i'd be the perfect place for you" he yawned. and leaned back. "I had enough fun when I was down on the planet, did you know that some Twi'lek's can actually dislocate their legs?" he chuckled "Oh right, I forgot you're probably a 6000 year old virgin. " he put his hands behind his head. He was taunting the man now. "so where is she if she's not here then, why don't you tell me that you old fossil."

Tag:Darth Cadaverous

3. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Darth Misera---- Yavin IV----Jungle

The Sith Warrior's ship landed safely, and the young sith quickly stepped out of it to explore her surroundings. However, she did not expect such an unfriendly welcome. Without hesitation, Darth Misera drew her lightsaber and ignited it. The orange glow of the blade filled the dark area with its bright light, and the woman stepped forward. These impudent beings would die, and die immediately. She had no time for this. The Sith was here for one purpose only, and that was to study and gain further knowledge and power of the Dark Side, and no one, including these insignificant wimps would keep her from her goal.

"I am Darth Misera, and I fear nothing.....I enjoy watching my victims suffer, and I kill and destroy without any hesitation, showing no mercy, and with no remorse or regret to follow.....You will not defeat me."

With that, the woman lundged at the two beings, wanting to make them wish they had never seen her by attempting to jab one in the chest, going for his heart with her blade, and attempting to cut off the other one's head. They would pay for interfering with her quest for more education and power concerning the Dark Side. They must suffer. They must die, and die now.

TAG: Darth Cadaverous

4. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    I_H Edit: Unlocking for the GM

-I_H

5. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    [GM POST]

Awaken, my creation, and live!

Let's get this game going again. Calling all players back to the thread.

Darth_Cadaverous, I tagged you, so please post a response soon.

Let the fun begin.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.