main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social The Force's Will Coven- Welcome Page

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by SKYWALKER06, Apr 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKYWALKER06

SKYWALKER06 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2017
    Hello my friends. Do you disagree with both the jedi and sith? Are you seeking a place that houses those who wish to use the Light Side and the Dark Side? May I welcome you to the Force's Will coven. Our coven is a group of Force-Sensitive Individuals who use both sides of the force to achieve balance and power. Together, as brothers and sisters, we can grow an empire!

HOW DO I GET STARTED?

Simply post the line "I present myself as a brother/sister of the coven". Put in brother or sister in the line depending on your gender. The leader of the coven (me) will reply to you stating "Greetings my brother/sister. Your initiation fulfilled by the Force". You will then be assigned a task from the Master Of The Coven which can be completed ASAP. You are now a Covenal Initiate.

2. SKYWALKER06

SKYWALKER06 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2017
    Here is how your plan works:

Covenal Initiate: From your first task and initiation to your third task you are an Initiate. After your third task you will become a Covenist!

COVENIST: Covenists are able to construct their NEW Lightsaber using either a blue, green or yellow Kyber Crystal. You must also post an image of your chosen saber, how you made it. You will continue to be a Covenist until promoted by the Grand Master.

INQUISITOR: A Covenal INQUISITOR is a hard job. If an Initiate is struggling then an inquisitor is obliged to help them. By nature, the Inquisitor is the highest normal position held by a Coven Warrior. After reaching Inquisitor Status Level, the Grand Master (SKYWALKER06) may select an Inquisitor to become his Coven Vizier.

COVEN VIZIER: Any Inquisitor at random who is showing dedication may be selected by the Master to be promoted to Grand Vizier. The Vizier's job is to assist the Grand Master. The Vizier has power over Covenists, Initiates and Inquisitors. However, the Vizier cannot contradict any statement made by the Grand Master and is not permitted to appoint a new Grand Vizier. If a Vizier abdicates, the Grand Master will appoint a new Inquisitor to become Vizier in their place.

GRAND MASTER: The Grand Maste did the highest and most powerful position held by any member of this clan. The Laws Of Coven state that Grand Master is the only person permitted to: Initiate a new member, elect a Grand Vizier, make rules and create new psoitions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.