main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Fortress *Ladies Only*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by empress of justice, Feb 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    I forgot something again!

Pulls open pack and pulls out a few more pics and puts them on the wall.

Who could forget Xani?! Sigh

Anyways, Ewan fest to begin!

Snaps fingers, glass of ice water appers in one hand. Dvd disappers from the other and reappers in the DVD player. Settles back in the couch and smiles as the Dvd begins to play.

Now this is the place to be!

2. starlight_kenobi

starlight_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 22, 2001
    Ooohhh! :eek: :D

*looks around in shock and glee*

Makeovers? Chocolate? Ewan? Xani!!! :D :D

Count me in please! :)

Jacinta Queen of Hair Straightening, I humbly ask for your help. :) I'm always up for a good makeover. ;) Especially when it comes to my hair.

3. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Ahh... Just the place I need to be. :D

I brought ice cream! :D

4. FurryDuck

FurryDuck Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    JediClare, I thought I was one of the only ones who hates make-up and dresses! Woohoo!

I'll stay too, though. War on the guys = fun. :D

*Loads super-ultra-powered water gun and stands guard by the door.

5. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I don't like dresses, but I don't mind makeup.

*waves Starlight into a chair.*

Sit!

*pulls out bag, and begins spraying water and detangler mix (non-oily stuff) brushs hair, puts it up in sections, and grabs a thermasilk. Squeezes some gel onto her fingers, works it into a
    section, and begins blow drying it. a beautiful straight yet non-frizzy lock of hair falls, and Jacinta quickly works through rest of hair, curling the ends in*

There! You're beautiful!

*sees that commercials are over, and prepares to drool over Ewan after painting her nails.*

Yeah!

P.S. (I really do recommend thermasilk to all people with curly hair. It works well, is easy, and does not frizz you hair when you blow dry. I like it.)

6. Jaded Skywalker

Jaded Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 1999
    Oh... I envy everyone with curly hair! I've been stuck with ultra-straight, blah hair my whole life. Whats a girl gotta do to get some volume and fun little curls! :(

Ah well... life goes on! :D

*sits down in front of big screen with gold/brownish nail polish and gives self a pedicure!*

7. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    I am not much of a fan of dresses either. Give me blue jeans and a sleevless shirt anyday! (Okay, except when its freezing outside!)

I don't know, I love my strait hair, but that may be that every time I curl it, I end up looking like a teen Shirly Temple.

Pulls her own nail polish from her pack. Settles back and starts to sharpen nails before putting iced cobalt on them.

Have to prepare some how. [face_devil] ;)

Mmmmmm, Ewan is sooooo intensely hot!

8. Jaded Skywalker

Nov 24, 1999
    I'm usually a skirt girl. Not many dresses but about fifty skirts! :D

Oh and shoes... my weakness. :)

9. Marawannabe

Marawannabe Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2001
    Enters thread carrying a HUGE box. Everyone gathers around as Maranna slowly pulls back the lid

Sorry I'm late girls! I had to go dig up all these pictures. :D

Creates her own little sanctuary with pics of Viggo, young Harrison, Sean Patrick Flannery, Shane West, Orlando, Ewan, and whoever else she wants

*sigh* there, now I'm home. :D

Have y'all seen A Walk to Remember yet??? Oh, I cried. :( But it was worth it. :)

Ooh, nail polish. Can someone do mine???

10. Jaded Skywalker

Nov 24, 1999
    *uses blowdrier to finish drying own nails*

Sure, Mara! Nails are one of my skills. :D

*sits Mara at small table still in view of singing Ewan on television*

Alrighty! I think the purple with a gold shimmer would look lovely... Sounds good? ?[face_plain]

*opens kit of tools and begins*

:)

11. Marawannabe

Dec 16, 2001
    Whatever goes with red hair! *wink* I'm feeling daring tonight. :D

12. Jaded Skywalker

Nov 24, 1999
    *looks at shade in light... looks at shade in dark... looks at shade against Mara's hair*

The purple with gold specks would work... however, regarding the red hair I might be inclined to go with a light gold if we do feel adventurous...

13. TheDarth

TheDarth Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 30, 2001
    *thrown outside*
    //hmm i bet their having another one of those underclothed pillowfights... might aswell look in the window//
    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH" :eek:

14. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    TheDarth screams in shock and fear as he stares down the barrel of a blaster rifle Jedi Clare has taken from who-knows-where.

"Hey there, TheDarth" she says casually, jabbing the muzzle of the rifle into the side of his head.

TheDarth, quivering in terror, must have broken a record with the speed at which he runs away from the window.

Once she's sure that he's really gone, Clare sets down her blaster rifle and draws the pink-and-baby-blue floral curtains that the other girls have put up. Now no boys can peek in.

:D

15. TheDarth

Sep 30, 2001
    no... i just saw your face..\
    just kidding :D
    and dont do that im just kidding.. . really... what yadont believe me? doncha? mesa telling zeh truth

16. JadeSaber

JadeSaber Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 9, 2002
    *catches the metallic pink polish thrown by Jaded*

Thanks Jaded! :D

*settles down to drool over Ewan. Hearing the conversation about clothing, makeup and hair chimes in:*

Makeup is fun, and I like my hair the way it is, but dresses... *shudders* UGH! I don't like them either. Jeans are soooo much better! :)

*focuses on the big screen again, only to be distracted from the movie by the noise caused by TheDarth's syping. Deciding that the Fortress needs to be a bit more secure, so as not to interrupt movie fests; gets up and looks up "moat builders" in the yellow pages. Calls "Moats-r-Us.*

*Announces to the members*

Well ladies, the moat builders will be here in the morning. They'll dig it, fill it, and throw in the moat monster for free...and guess what? *waves hand a la Qui-Gon* They take Republic Credits... ;)

17. TheDarth

Sep 30, 2001
    "hmm, time for some picture taking" thedarth says to himself
    he walks over to fortress
    "AAAH WHAT THE?!?!" he shouts as he falls into the newly build moat.
    Aligators start gnawing at his leg.
    "GODDAMMIT!!@#!@3@#$@$#"
    "Damn over protective girls" one of the other men comments as they sit and watch enjoyably how thedarth gets eaten alive.

---
    *curls lip*
    thank you. thank you very much

18. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    "Thank you!" Jedi Clare yells to the alligators in the moat, who are enjoying themselves.

:D

19. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    *all the girls go into a giggling fit.*

*Jaci runs out and across a drawbridge she has lowered and lifts TheDarth out of the moat on the opposite side so that he is still outside of the fortress, but out of danger.*

No one deserves to be eaten alive, but that will teach you. Stay away unless you want to suffer a most painful death, ok?

*she says this as she wipes some grime from Darth face and patches his half eaten leg up. she turns and runs back across the drawbridge, and the girls lift it, leaving Darth staring across the moat at them. Jaci runs in and the other girls glare at her.*

What? I can't concentrate on Ewan when someone's dying screams are going on, okay? I have to go look, and I wanted to watch MR in peace!

*a big "Ahhh!" goes through the crowd of girls as they understand, and the girls settle down again.*

*the darth sulks away.*

8-}

20. empress of justice

empress of justice Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2000
    Actually, what I had in mind was for us to march over to the guy's treehouse, capture some, put makeup on them and curl their hair, then snap pictures. [face_devil]

Who's with me??? [face_devil] :D ;)

EOJ

21. starlight_kenobi

starlight_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 22, 2001
    Ahhh :) Straight hair. Thanks Jacinta! ;)

No dresses for me either. :p Makeup yes, dresses no. I'm a simple kinda girl. A little evil to guys, but simple. [face_devil]

*nods to empress of justice and grins evilly as she pulls out lipstick and a polaroid camera*

I'm up for a good forced makeover anyday. [face_devil] :D Just say the word.

22. Jaded Skywalker

Nov 24, 1999
    Muahahahahahaha... [face_laugh] It begins! [face_devil]

*packs up case of nail polish. Dumps one box of makeup into large sack and slings over back*

I got the ammo!

23. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    Sounds like fun! I am in need of a good boy torture! ;)

Packs up makeup.

Let's Head!

~*~ êl hên ~*~

24. FurryDuck

FurryDuck Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    *Takes a trashcan lid and holds it in front of her, her other hand on her water gun.

I'm ready. :D

25. Marawannabe

Dec 16, 2001
    *Looks at gorgeous, sparkly nails*

Thanks Jaded!

*loads super soaker water gun, and paint ball gun*

What???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.