The Fortress *Ladies Only*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by empress of justice, Feb 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. C3SoloP0 Jedi Master

star 4
    I totally believe you on that one...surprisingly, I didn't even notice it said 'Is Bob Saget God?' until you mentioned it.

Takes people of all sorts to make this world I guess....
  2. C3SoloP0 Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay here I go! I had to look up the script for this on the RotJ Line by Line thread they've got going over at the Star Wars Community...so helpful that thing.

You know what guys? I just had this terrible nostalgia take me over when thinking about the whole board move and the locking of the Fortress...I mean, sure I'll talk to you guys on IM but...AH!! I feel so sad! There will be no more wars...no more community..isn't that s.a.d??

It is for me...and I really gotta quit thinking about it or I'm gonna cry like there's no tomorrow.

ANYWAY, on to the story....
    -------------------------------------------------------

INSIDE THE FORTRESS

34 had managed to get Solo out of the Death Star thanks to AAP and had succeeded in getting the heavy thing back inside the Fortress to one of the higher levels where they would be somewhat far away from all the fighting.

Obi-Wan and Han had managed to stop wailing and moaning about the whole thing and were somewhat calmer now that Solo wasn't in enemy hands anymore. How they had all managed to get her out they would never know but they didn't care...all that mattered was that she was out!

Now to get her out of the carbonite...

Obi-Wan: Anyone know how to melt carbonite?

Han: Well don't look at me pal!

*moment of silence*

Han: Can you even melt carbonite? I don't know...it's like i'm getting a sense of deja-vu by looking at her in that thing....I don't know what it is.

34: You probably don''t want to know either. Okay let me see....There must be a switch here somewhere....

At that moment there is a loud bang as the door to the room flies open....Obi-Wan immediately draws his lightsaber, Han points his blaster towards the new arrival while 34 aims his staff the same way.

Funny as it may be...Lando Calrissian enters the room, his cape trailing behind him.

Han: Lando! What are you doing here??

Ländo: I managed to get away from under Lord Vader's fingers.....now out of my way! I have dealt with these things before....I'll take care of it!

Everyone moves out of Lando's way and watch as he leans over the carbonite plate that is lying on the floor and fiddle with some buttons and switches.

A voom-voom noise can be heard and everyone sees the carbonite start to melt away....slowly, Solo's fingers start moving and she is free!!

Han immediately runs to Solo's side.

Han: Just relax for a moment. You're free of the carbonite. Shh. You have hibernation sickness.

Solo: I can't see!

*Han looks questioningly at Lando*

Lando: Your eyesight will return in time.

Solo: Where am I?

Obi-Wan: Back in the Fortress thank the Force!

Solo: What's happened since I was captured???

Han and Obi-Wan: a lot!

*they all put Solo up to speed on the events up until the present moment when suddenly, the Fortress shook violently....*

Solo: What was that??

Lando: Felt like an earthquake.

*From outside the Fortress they heard a shout.
    GUYS!!! WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

34 and Lando run to the nearest window and gasp while Han and Obi-Wan help a blind Solo to the nearest couch.

Obi-Wan runs to the window....

Obi-Wan: Oh not good.

WILL SOLO REGAIN HER EYESIGHT AND JOIN THE BATTLE? WILL SHE REMAIN USELESS? WHAT IS THIS NEW DANGER MENACING THE VERY FORTRESS WALLS? OMG!!

New addition:

Lando Calrissian!

[image=http://www.go-star.com/antiquing/bdwilliams1.gif]
  3. thegreatyoda Force Ghost

star 4
    If Bob Sagat is God then we are all screwed. That's all I have to say.

EDIT: Here are a few more pics for our ever increasing cameo list.

[image=http://www.ecu.edu.au/fas/sport/cbc/Fonz.jpg]

The Fonz

[image=http://www.geocities.com/~maxraby/tv/happy/richie.jpg]

Richie Cunningham (Please tell me Somebody understood the jumping the shark gag.)

[image=http://ultimatecomics.free.fr/xmen/images/x-men/Colossus.jpg]

Colossus

[image=http://www.sherylfranklin.com/images/trek/ent_archer001.jpg]

Captain Archer

[image=http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/tpolxindiblue.jpg]

Science Officer T'pol

That should do it. Know you'll know who the hell I'm talking about when I make Trek references.
  4. C3SoloP0 Jedi Master

star 4
    thanks for that tgy!!

As long as you don't bring Data in..if you do I'll turn Sith on you, he scares the crap out of me!!!
  5. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx Force Ghost

star 5
  6. thegreatyoda Force Ghost

star 4
    SOLO: How on eath could you be frightened by loveable old Data? His evil "brother" Lore maybe, but Data?

JAXX: You're right

[image=http://www.staciwilson.com/Last_Samurai/Ken_Watanabe.jpg]

Ken Watanabe
  7. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx Force Ghost

star 5
    Doesn't work. I'd post now, but I still have meetings to go to (yep, I have meetings at 9:30 at night. Whee). Can you tell I'm so enthusiastic about it?
  8. C3SoloP0 Jedi Master

star 4
    boo meetings at 9h30!

Let's try it...

Ken Watanabe!

[image=http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/mrib/20040820/09/1068423392.gif]

and with that..we have 42 'till our goal.... :D
  9. thegreatyoda Force Ghost

star 4
    The Wantanabe picture showed for me. He even had hair too. Oh well.

41. I will try to post, but now that I am back to having piles of homework any hepsa would be hot.
  10. C3SoloP0 Jedi Master

star 4
    Homework is evil I tell you! EVIL!

This is what I've got this week.

1)Advertising and Sales Promotion Midterm on Thursday
    2)Management Science Midterm on Thursday
    3)Statistics for Management 2 assignment due on Friday
    4) Italian Oral Presentation on Friday

Terrible, I tell you, terrible...

And you think because of all that I'd be able to get a good night's sleep, noooooooo. Last night was horrible. I woke up at every single hour of the night (not on the hour mind you) but every hour...so basically I slept in chunks and it wasn't really sleep. Ugh...it sucked.

Anyway, on to the story!

I thought this was a cool one....though there were others I found, they were in jpg format...boo!

The group gathered outside in battle turned toward the Fortress

[image=http://www.romantic-road.info/assets/images/neuschwanstein.gif]

Inside...it was another matter altogether....

Solo: WELL?!?!?!?! What is it? What was that?!?!

Both Obi-Wan, Lando and 34 turn simultaneously and yell:

We're getting catapulted!!!

[image=http://www.rpgshop.com/images/Mini/GAW06-09.gif]

Solo and Han: CATAPULTED?!?!?! BY WHO?!?!?!

Obi-Wan: Does it really matter? We need to stop them and now!

Solo: You're right! Come on guys! Follow me!

Han: Uh....sweetheart, I hate to remind you that...

At that moment..Solo starts crawling on all fours apparently looking for something...

Solo starts mumbling to herself...it has to be here somewhere, I know it has.......

*the Fortress shook again*

Obi-Wan: Whatever it is you're looking for....find it now!

Solo: Patience is a virtue.....

Obi-Wan: Not right now it isn't!

Solo: AH-HA! Got it!

*They all turned around to see Solo grinning stupidly, the Goblin Glider floating right in front of her unseeing eyes*

Obi-Wan: huuuuu.....How is THAT going to help us any?

Solo (Glaring in the general direction of Obi-Wan's voice): THIS is going to fly us out of here so that WE can shoot those things down. DUH! Well more like so YOU guys can shoot those things down...I'll just be along for the ride.

Obi-Wan: Of course.

Solo grabbed Han's hand and started marching with a purpose before stopping short.

Solo: ah..Han, you lead the way...to the window!

Han: Yes your Highness!!

Solo (Now standing in front of the window): I think my eyes are getting better. Instead of a big dark blur, I see a big light blur.

Han: Well, that's a good sign.

Solo: Yeah. Come on everyone! Let's go!

And with that, Solo flailed her arms about grabbing everyone's tunics and jumped on the glider and out the window they went!

Goblin Glider!

[image=http://www.mpmolyneaux.com/wireless/ani_goblinglider.gif]

Lando (completely terrified by it all and hanging on to Han for dear life): No, wait! I thought you were blind!

Solo: It's all right, I can see a lot better. Now....it's up to you guys! blast those things before they tear our walls down!

EDIT:

And as laser fire starts raining down on the catapulters....the Gobling Glider passengers notice a shadow approaching.

Solo: Uh..I see a dark blur again.

Han: It's shadow!

Lando (Looks up to the sky and notices a ship approaching, he peers to the side and squints trying to read the huge letters on the side): Hum.....

Obi-Wan: Well?? What does it say??

Lando: I'm not too sure...but I read "The ship that replaced the Lovely Elf . Is that possible?

All: Great. Just Great.

11. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Just making a circuit of the social threads wanting to give a heads up regarding the Fan Fiction Survey after a user informed me that had they not been told of it, she wound't have noticed the sticky on the Resource board.
  12. thegreatyoda Force Ghost

star 4
  13. excalibur2358 Jedi Master

star 4
    *Well, Valentines Day went exceedingly well on my end. Happy day :)

Props to the picture posters (boy the repetition of sound was obvious there) for the role call of sorts.

Solo- I had actually discussed with Jaxx when he came out here to visit about how I'd like to end my story posts. I'll PM you or IM you later with the scoop. But you weren't far off. Not by a long shot.

*Reference- I enjoyed the Academy trilogy as well, to an extent. Darksaber sucked though.

TGY- Definitely got the jump-the-shark comment.

-EXCAL looks around at the clones as they slowly sway back and forth while watching the big screen of Pirates and LOTR-

EXCAL: Have you ever seen anything so megalomaniacal and narcissistic?

34: Oh, good word use.

EXCAL: God bless Websters dictionary. Any idea how to stop them yet?

Luke: Not unless you can speed up time or teleport them off this rock.

EXCAL:.....hey.....HEY! I GOT IT!

34: What?

EXCAL: We need to snap someone in. Now.

34: Who?

EXCAL: Get me Christopher Lloyd's Doc Brown from Back to the Future! Now!

34: Consider it done! (he slams his wizarding staff into the ground, causing thunder and lightning to erupt, moments before a Deloreans bursts into existence)

EXCAL: Perfect. We have work to do.

34: Any hints as to what you've got in store?

EXCAL: Let's just say I'd like to even the score a little bit...and add to the nostalgia. Hang on! Doc, grab you're gear.

-WHAT DOES EXCAL HAVE IN MIND WITH A 1980s Christopher Lloyd? AND WHY DO WE ALWAYS WRITE THESE IN BOLD LETTERS? WILL WE EVER FIND OUT WHO IS NARRATING THIS?

*James Earl Jones walks out*
    JEJ: The heart of communication.

-WITH THAT ANSWERED, WILL THE LIST OF CAMEOS EVER END? AND HOW DOES THIS STORY END? FIND OUT NEXT TIME!
  14. C3SoloP0 Jedi Master

star 4
    awwwww......

excal : really? wow..that's cool. Let me know when you want.

And as for the question if the list of cameos will ever end? Honestly the way this is going.....just the only people we're missing are the Genie and Peter Pan ;) (oh boy, I just gave them ideas!)

And with that...welcome to our 2 new additions!

Christopher Lloyd! (Whom I adore by the way.)

[image=http://www.scififilmmusic.com/sfsm/portadas/bttf.gif]

James Earl Jones!

[image=http://www.luds.net/gueststars/2/jamesearl%20jones.gif]

What a cast!
  15. thegreatyoda Force Ghost

star 4
    With the size of the cameo list I think we have managed to shoot my plan of photo shopping another Clone War poster to hell. I don't think there is a poster big enough to fit all these folks.

Speaking of cameos I thought I had run out of obscure people to throw into the mix, but I just came up with one.

*YodaClone is getting ready to help Excal out with his (currently unrevealed) master plan wheen there is a loud pop and

[image=http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/news/images/0409/ae01b.jpg]

Alter Ego (click on picture for a better look) appears.*

YODACLONE: Alter Ego! Talk about your random cameos. What are you doing here?

ALTER EGO: Yoda called me up and said that he didn't have anything good to write, so he wanted me to drop by and promote my book.

YODACLONE: He honestly thinks someone is going to buy it?

ALTER EGO: Not really, but he is so damn proud of his Dad's art work that he shows it off whenever he can, even if it is from a re-print of a 19 year old comic book.

YODALONE: Well, it's not all old stuff. The trade paper back has a new cover that he drew and also a new afterword by Yoda's Dad.

ALTER EGO: Indeed it does.
    *Turns to the confused members of the Fortress*

And if you want to experience the magic for yourself go to your local book store and buy the Alter Ego Trade Paperback from Heroic Publishing!

*Alter Ego dissapears.*

There is my bit of wierdness for the night. Real post as soon as the muse hits me.

16. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx Force Ghost

star 5
    Jaxx, Ken Watanabe, and Bob Saget are all strolling down the chamber towards the Ultimate Uber Villain of Doom's hideaway.

They're walking and talking when, *poof*, arrives another silly cameo!

It's...

it's...

MO'NIQUE!

Jaxx:
    Mo'nique! What are YOU doing here?

Mo'nique runs around screaming various obsecenities, and starts cursing out other people, and meanwhile, she somehow has an audience of people rolling in the aisles.

Mo'nique:
    I'm your cavalry, b--

Jaxx: Uh, no cursing, Mo'nique! This is a family friendly board!

Mo'nique: Sorry 'bout that! Let's get our shake on and knock over this villain's hideaway!

Jaxx suddenly feels as if this is all a dream, and wonders if he should bother going on, being surrounded by Mo'nique, Ken Watanabe, AND Bob Saget!

But Jaxx's trials are not done yet. Another female appears, and is accompanied by a small black cat.

Bob Saget:
    Sabrina the Teenage Witch?

Ken Watanabe: Or worse yet, Melissa Joan Hart?

Jaxx looks at the two men incredulously, then turns to MJH: For the LOVE OF PETE what are YOU doing here?!

MJH: Um, I dunno. Does there need to be a reason for anything?

Jaxx: Apparently not! But from now on, NO MORE CAMEOS SHALL ACCOMPANY JAXX! YOU GOT THAT, WHATEVER HIGHER POWER THAT KEEPS SUPPLYING ME WITH CAMEOS?!

Voice of James Earl Jones: Aw, c'mon, I was just trying to have fun!

Jaxx: NO! There will be NO room for fun! This is serious stuff, saving the fortress...

Jaxx goes off muttering to himself. Ken Watanabe follows; Melissa Joan Hart shrugs; Bob Saget makes a dorky Danny Tanner smile; Mo'nique purses her lips, does a little hand gesture, then strides along.
  17. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm sorry, I understand that the combination of Ken Watanabe, Melissa Joan Hart, Bob Saget and Mo'nique must be hard to follow...
  18. C3SoloP0 Jedi Master

star 4
  19. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx Force Ghost

star 5
    Mo'nique is the star of the UPN show "The Parkers." Her character is Mo'nique Parker. She's loud and occasionally hilarious, and her stand-up is the epitome of black woman humor.
  20. thegreatyoda Force Ghost

star 4
    OK you guys have forced me. No page two for this thread. 30 more posts people.

I'll start one of my own right now and put it up soon.
  21. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx Force Ghost

star 5
    Start your own what? Thread?

29 to go!

Oh, such a long day...time for me to get some sleepy :)
  22. thegreatyoda Force Ghost

star 4
    For the sake of showing exactly who I am talking about, giving this post a little extra flair, and allowing myself to go crazy now that I finally know how to post pictures I am going to be putting pictures of new cameos in the actual post.

Also for some reason my posts seem to be getting darker and less funny as the battle progresses. I guess the writer in me is kicking in and trying to have an epic darkest time is before the dawn type thing. Sorry about that. I promise you that there is light at then of this particular tunnel.

*On the bridge of the Enterprise NX-01 turns to his weapons officer Malcolm Reed.*

ARCHER: How much longer?
    [image=http://www.strekonline.com/downloads/enterprise/azati-13.jpg]

[image=http://www.ccdump.org/images/malcolmreed1.jpg]
    REED: We're in firing range now, sir.

ARCHER: Hoshi, any word from Yoda yet?

*Communications officer Hoshi Sato shakes her head.*

[image=http://www.memoryalpha.de/entspecial/crew/hoshisato.jpg]

SATO: Nothing. His communications link cut out right after his last transmission.

ARCHER: Damn. We can't wait any longer. Fire at will, Malcolm.

[image=http://www.strekonline.com/downloads/enterprise/senemy-29.jpg]

*The Enterprise lets loose a barrage of phaser fire that hits the Lovely Elf Mark 2 (Formerly the Mirror enterprise dead on. On board the Lovely Elf the deck shakes under Yoda and Legolas as the exchange blows.*

YODA: Looks like the clavalry is here, elf.

LEGOLAS: One ship from a canceled TV show hardly constitutes a Calvary.

YODA: We'll see if your ship agrees with you when its shields fail.

*Legolas tosses a punch which Yoda leaps over. Legolas does a thrust kick which catches in mid air. Yoda grunts and hits the floor hard.*

LEGOLAS: The shields will not fail, and you will not win. This is the end for you.

YODA: Not bloody likely.

*Yoda shoots a spray of webbing into Legolas' eyes and leaps forward to press his advantage. He delivers a shot to Legolas' gut with his right hand and follows with a left to the face. The ship rocks again, making both combatants loose their balance and fall backwards. Legolas regains his footing first and pulls out a spare knife which he uses to cut the webbing that was blinding him.*

LEGOLAS: That couldn't have been the Enterprise.

*Kirk's voice comes over the Lovely Elf's shipboard communication*

[image=http://www.strekonline.com/tos/spaceseed-22.jpg]

KIRK: Maybe not the one you were thinking of.

LEGOLAS: But, my master promised me that you were out of the picture. He said you wouldn't be able to give proper commands when you were taking all those dramatic pauses.

KIRK: I'm afraid your master underestimated my ability to talk computers to death. Once Mr. Spock realized my speech was being controlled by a keyboard it was all over.

LEGOLAS: But how did you find my master? He has a well hidden secret base.

KIRK: We've been tracking the signal of an Admiral Jaxx. He's closing in on your commander.

[image=http://img.thefreedictionary.com/wiki/6/6f/Spock001.jpg]

SPOCK: We also suspected that the large spherical super weapon hovering above the planet might not be present merely for its aesthetically pleasing design .

LEGOLAS: Curses!

YODA: It's over Legolas. Give it up.

LEGOLAS: Never!

*Having heard the elf's defiant declaration both Enterprises open fire.*

[image=http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/9081/stbabble/images/mphsr1.jpg]

[image=http://www.strekonline.com/downloads/enterprise/s4/awakening-0000000061.jpg]

*The ship shakes violently as Legolas charges Yoda. An explosion rips through the cargo bay sending the catwalk (and much of the ceiling that held it above the deck) crashing downward. The debris smash to the floor, cutting Natalie (who was trying to sneak behind Legolas) off from the fighters. Bolts of electricity cascade through the now power cables and meet with a plasma conduit which promptly explodes. Green flames reach outward, hungrily consuming everything in their path. Within seconds Yoda and Legola
  23. excalibur2358 Jedi Master

star 4
    *Excal doubles over in pain from within the Fortress, clutching his temples.

Luke: What is it?

Excal: Yoda. It's as if his voice suddenly cried out in terror and then was suddenly stupified. I fear something terrible has happened.

34: You don't think the arrows....

Excal: He'd put up a fight. He wouldn't let them take effect.

Indy: Hey kid, you better hurry it up! These clones are cheering over something that's happening up there on those space ships and it doesn't sound good for us!

Excal: Crap.

34: What is it that you're making again?

Excal: A spacial transporter with chronological adapter.

Doc Brown: With a built in flux capacitor to prevent simultaneous destruction of the timelines. We wouldn't want to cause a cataclysmic collapse of multiple dimensions.

Sean Connery as James Bond: Shpeak English lad.

Pierce Brosnan as James Bond: Speak English yourself, Sean.

Excal: Okay, fine. This thing is going to get me to where I need to be and bring back people I need. Probably the only crew that's going to be able to help us unite one last time...

Indy: They're breaking through!

Gandalf: You must hurry my lad. The defenses cannot hold much longer! I fear a great evil has awoken!

Excal: Ugh. Why do we always have to cut these things so darn close?

34: Dramatic purposes?

Excal: I guess so.

Doc: It's done! I've equipped this station wagon with enough nuclear energy to go back to only three specific points in time. One of them must be back.

Excal: Back to what?

Doc: Back to the FUTURE!

Excal: Sorry. Couldn't resist. Had to hear it once.

34: Hurry buddy. I don't know if you're going to have a Fortress to get back to if you don't hurry. Besides from the power of the clones, I can feel another greater doom looming for the Fortress. Oblivion. Emptiness.

Excal: I've got a bad feeling about this. *he runs to the car* The ScottRod 2. Let's hope this one doesn't have transmission issues.

Luke: May the Force be with you.

Indy: Yeah, good luck. You're gonna need it.

Superman: Why not fly back in time like you did earlier?

Excal: Because last time I did it for a specific purpose. But this time I won't be returning alone...

With that, he speeds off and disappears in a cloud of smoke and lightning...

*WHERE WILL EXCAL END UP THIS TIME? AND WHY A STATION WAGON? WHO DOES EXCAL PLAN ON BRINGING BACK THIS TIME? MORE CAMEOS? FIND OUT NEXT TIME AS 'THE FINAL WAR' DRAWS CLOSER TO THE END!

24. MasterYoda34 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, thank the Maker for loopholes! Since the Fortress isn't locked yet, and we're still not at 10,000, I feel obliged to help you guys towards the goal once more. So here I come out of Fortress retirement. ;)

Oh, I was so sad that it was ending, but now I'm happy that there's still a little time left. Here we go. :)

And btw, Solo - You got the Borg exactly right. ;)

And, so you know, I got back (obviously) from Florida safely, and my grandpa is doing decently, so that's a praise. :D

34: All right. We've got to find a way to deal with these clones better.

The movie screen up above starts to sputter.

Yodaclone: They just keep coming. Like there's no stopping them...kinda like a virus.

Voice: Did someone say virus?

Without warning, Matrix comes out of the shadows of the Fortress.

34: Matrix!

Matrix: I brought a few of my friends if you don't mind.

A portal suddenly forms and out steps Bob, as well.

[image=http://www.freewebs.com/mithrandalf/reboot3_1024a.jpg]
    (L-R: Matrix, Bob)

34: This is great! Even more cameos!

Bob: Nice armor, there.

34: Heh, thanks. I may have taken a few pointers from you.

Yodaclone: We might want to get back to those clones, seeing as they are right about to break through our doorstep. Just a suggestion.

Bob: So?clone viruses, eh?

Yodaclone: Well, not exactly a virus, but similar.

The movie projector and screen suddenly explodes. The clones suddenly realize that they have been duped by their own likeness.

34: Oh dear.

Bob: If there was a way we could get them all in one place, I?d say we could surround them with a firewall?at least until we figure out how to deal with them once and for all.

Matrix: Or we could just destroy them. One at a time.

Yodaclone: That could work, except for one problem. The cloning tanks keep pouring out more and more of them.

Dumbledore: Pardon my intrusion, but might I make a suggestion? Wouldn?t it be better if we stopped our cloning problem at the source?

34: Has anyone actually ever thought to actually destroy the cloning tanks?

Matrix: I?m on it. Just point me in the right direction and I?ll take it out for you.

34 and Yodaclone pull out a map of the Fortress, and show Matrix the way.

Matrix: Piece of cake. I?ll be back in no time. In the meantime, Bob, keep trying to think of a way to isolate the clones.

With that, Matrix heads off in the direction of the cloning tanks.

34: Bob, you mentioned a firewall before, right? Why not surround the Fortress with a firewall? Then lock it down with a multi-level encryption.

Gandalf: 34 is right. One thing these clones of my old friend have proven is that they?re more attractive than they are intelligent. Why not exploit that lack of intelligence?

Bob: It?s worth a try. He then addresses his keytool, Glitch, that is attached to the center of his chest Glitch: Firewall!

A stream of red light shoots out of Bob?s icon on his chest, and surrounds the Fortress in the same shimmery red light.

Another figure appears out of nowhere. Somewhere off in the distance, Solo shrieks in terror.

Data: It is done. Firewall implemented and encrypted. It is highly unlikely that the clones will be able to break the encryption codes.

[image=http://data-star-trek.wikiverse.org/media/f/fa/spiner_as_data.jpg]
    (Sorry, I had to do it, Solo. You asked for it. :p )

As quickly as he appeared, Data disappears.

Yodaclone: You gotta love Data.

34: Absolutely. Now let?s hope this firewall can hold until excal gets back.

WILL OUR HEROES SURVIVE? WAS IT A SMART MOVE FOR THEM TO ESSENTIALLY SEAL THEMSELVES INSIDE THE FORTRESS? ONLY TIME WILL TELL.
  25. C3SoloP0 Jedi Master

star 4
    From somewhere off in the distance a huge wail can be heard...

Solo: Nnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obi-Wan, Lando, Han and Solo (And I thought 34 was with me, lol, but it seems we've all got 34 in different places! hehe) are still flying on the Goblin Glider shooting clones left and right when suddenly Solo jumped as if she'd been hit by something putting everyone prevariously off balance.

Solo: I can see! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Han: Everybody hold on! Sweetheart what's wrong?!?!?!?

Lando: Wonderful girl! Either I'm gonna kill her or I'm beginning to like her!
    (I know it's not the right character saying it but hey! I just couldn't resist) She almost made us ALL fall off!

Han: Can it Lando! She can see again!!!

Solo: NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!? WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?

And with that, the crew makes an emergency landing.

WILL SOLO EVER GET OVER SEEING DATA? CAN SHE RECOVER BEFORE THE WORSE OF THE BATTLE? WHY WOULD HER FELLOW GENERALS BE SO CRUEL? STAY TUNED, IN THIS NEVER-ENDING CAMEO WAR.

------------------------------------------------------

34 : glad you grampa is better :)
    But if I were beside you, boy would I slap you for what you've done!!!!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.