main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Fourth Day We Spent Together (Obi/Ani series) 3-10-04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by diamond_pony2002, Mar 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Title: The Fourth Day We Spent Together

Author: diamond_pony2002

Summary: I hope you can read titles!

Disclaimers: I don?t own them and I never will, sadly. They all belong to Mr. Lucas :-(

Obi-Wan and Anakin stepped off the ramp of the ship and stood still, staring at the Jedi Temple, one in wonder, the other in question. It seemed?different than Obi-Wan remembered. Like there was something missing?And there was. One Jedi Master. One father. One hope.

It was amazing! Anakin was nearly bouncing on his toes. He?d seen pictures of the Temple before, but not in real life! It looked different from the picture, though. It seemed?sadder than Anakin remembered. Like there was something gone for a very long time?And there was. One heart. One faith. One hope.

The two boys came out of their reverie and looked at one another. Obi-Wan smiled and held out his hand. Anakin returned it and gently grasped it with his own. Together they walked into the Temple and were greeted by a few of Obi-Wan?s friends. They hugged and kissed him and were all over him, practically shoving Anakin away from him. Obi-Wan returned every hug and kiss and when he realized Anakin wasn?t next to him, he used the Force to find him just a few feet away, looking a bit hurt and a bit scared, but there was some happiness there for Obi-Wan that he had found his loved ones. He pulled away from his friends and went to kneel next to the boy and put an arm around his shoulders, then looked at his friends.

?Everyone, this is Anakin Skywalker, my padawan. Anakin, this is Bant Eerin, Garen Muln, Siri Tachi, and Luminara Unduli,? he announced. Everyone crowded around, trying to shake Anakin?s hand, but when it became too much, Obi-Wan grabbed Anakin and held him against his chest.

?Hey hey hey! He?s mine! Mine mine mine!? he joked and held Anakin away from everyone else. They all laughed and tried to get to him.

?No way, Obi. He is WAY too cute to be YOURS!? Bant said and made a grab for him, but missed.

?Uh uh! I got dibs on him!? Siri cried and made a failed attempt to get him.

?Keep off, girls! He?s comin? with us! Gonna be a bad boy JUST LIKE US!? Garen said and missed him.

?Come on, Squirt! Let?s get outta here before they kill us!? Obi-Wan said and lifted him before running away from the group. Once they got away from the teasing and raging crowd and got to their apartment, Obi-Wan set him down and let out his breath in a whoosh.

?So, wudda ya think of my friends?? he asked breathlessly and laughed, causing Anakin to join in.

?They?re cool!? the boy said. They calmed down and were about to walk in when Obi-Wan noticed the nameplate on the door. Jinn/Kenobi. He would have to get that changed. When they walked in, it felt empty to Obi-Wan. It was like, how would you feel if you were suddenly thrown into a totally different life? Where the only person who truly loved you as a part of their family was torn away from your life and you would never see their face or get to talk to them or anything? It was awful. He was brought out of his thoughts by Anakin tugging his sleeve.

?Yes, Ani?? he said softly.

?I?m tired,? the boy replied with a yawn. Obi-Wan saw that the young boy was practically asleep on his feet and picked him up in his arms, carrying him to his bedroom and sitting him down on the bed so he could remove the pack from Anakin?s shoulders. He was asleep by now and Obi-Wan laid him back onto the pillows, taking his boots and outer tunic off before tucking him under the covers.

?Sleep well, Ani,? Obi-Wan whispered and clicked the light to dim, not knowing if the child liked to sleep in the dark or not. He left the door open, just in case he needed to enter quickly, and went to call Bant, but she was already here! She was sitting on the couch holding a steaming mug while another sat on the coffee table.

?How did you-? he started.

?I?ve known you long enough to know your password, Kenobi. Besides, I could?ve

2. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    THAT WAS AWESOME LOOKING FORWARD TO DAY 5!

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Awww, that was so sweet. Glad to see Obi is taking the time to get Anakin adjusted to life at the Temple. This is a great idea for a series!

4. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    Thanx so much!

5. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
  6. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    DAY 5 DAY 5 DAY 5 DAY 5!

7. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    Workin on it!

8. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Excellent excellent etc.

9. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
  10. Ana_Labris

Ana_Labris Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    I read them all and awww! *squee* So cute.. loved them all!

11. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    I like the idea of bringing Qui and Tahl back.

12. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    That was so sweet. It was touching to see Obi-Wan's fears about taking care of Anakin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.