1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

The fourth installment of the 2004 Jedi Draft!!!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth-Horax, Jul 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost_Jedi Force Ghost

star 5
    oh no, not the last post game again
  2. SecondBest Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Yeah, we might need to know when the next one will be able to start. I talked to Horax today, he has no idea when he can get on to make it.
  3. EMPEROR_WINDU Force Ghost

star 5
  4. Darth-Horax Force Ghost

star 6
    As this will no doubt be the LAST POST, I would like to let everybody here know that I will post a new draft in a few weeks. It's my understanding that the mods want us to wait another month or so before doing it.

If I have heard this in error, let me know at blakewright@elpasoco.com. Otherwise, I'll be starting one soon.
  5. Suzuki_Akira Force Ghost

star 7
    A month? A MONTH?!????!

Much too long...
  6. Darth-Horax Force Ghost

star 6
    I agree, but if you don't do what the mods ask, you get banned for it. Of course, I can't get on at work anyway, so a ban really wouldn't be that effectful on me, now would it? ;)

I'll see what I can do...if all goes well, I'll get one up in the next few days or so.

Oh yeah, whoever voted for Ki-Adi-Mundi over the Hett's is just plain crazy! Ki is a stud, but come on...a trump of a father/son master/padawan combo? You guys must be smokin' the wacky tobaccy!
  7. bburditt Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Hey, Darth-Horax, my name is bburditt.
  8. EMPEROR_WINDU Force Ghost

star 5
    from now on, I think we all should type in bold
  9. bburditt Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I hereby accuse Windu of committing treason, and from now on ban him from participating in any future draft.
  10. Talon_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Since this one is suspened for a month does that mean the Starfighter draft is as well? Because there is nothing wrong or no political discussions in that one, so it would be a little unfair. Thats assuming it is suspended
  11. Strilo Manager Emeritus

star 8
    I never said one month. I said at least a month. When it has been long enough Stryphe and I will discuss it and I will allow a new thread. Until then just relax.

As for the Starfighter draft it is fine, I have had no issues there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.