main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Fourth Installment of the 2005 Jedi Draft-Jedi Revelations

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth-Horax, Jul 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    I'm either going for Kit Fisto or Quinlan Vos to replace Sion.

2. bburditt

bburditt Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 8, 2004
    I ask on Thon and Onimi and Plo to figure out the standards of Judging, to figure out if there is and what it is. He Sucks does not cut it for me, and I am not trying to get the win from last time

OK, you know what, I am taking until Friday off from this draft. SB and Ken can keep it going if they want, but I've had it with this damn discussion.

I just ******* provided you my opinion with why Plo Koon sucks.

I am not commishing, I am not judging, I am not even gonna post in here until Friday.

This is absurd.

I can't believe you are still sour that you lost last draft because of Plo Koon.

Maybe if you read the damn thread, you will see Ken's opinion on Thon. I'll give you until Friday to read it, and then apologize to us for baiting us and calling us bad and biased judges, which by the way, you did.

3. GenMadine

GenMadine Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 7, 2002
    LOL - that is a cop-out if I ever read one. LOL

There is a middle ground. A concise middle ground.

Madine out

4. Zonama_Mekot

Zonama_Mekot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 25, 2004
    *Hands out special brownies to calm everyone down*

5. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    Does anybody want to play in a fantasy football league this year? We ought to set up a yahoo league for us draftniks.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  6. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Good game, Patton. My trump backfired on me, but I was pretty confident that I would win in teams regardless.

7. Zonama_Mekot

Zonama_Mekot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 25, 2004
    I'm already playing a Yahoo league, but I'll join another. Actually my draft is tomorrow, I need to start thinking about that...

EDIT: Well, that sucks. I had I think my best team yet and think I was a serious contender.

8. Talon_Kenobi

Talon_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2003
    A note on the judging, it is always different every draft. Some Jedi are constantly there, but other move to different rounds. Like Thon and Kyle Katarn or most PT Jedi like Mundi and Plo Koon. All of their stock has dropped and gone up. Plo Koon use to beat Kyle and Jacen, not they beat him. Thon used to beat them two, and probally a trump of them, not anymore. Many of the reasons of the characters drops happen just because some judges consider somethings over other. Bburditt likes to see people in action, not just hear their stories. Some people think the stories are inflated others don't, it is really just the way it happens. THis kinda does add some more dynamic to the game, kinda making it more realistic. It gives an underdog team that has a lot of seen experience against a team that has better assumed experience. It makes the game more exciting.

For the record, I would vote Plo over Omini or whatever his name is. But I would also vote Kyle Katarn over Nomi Sunrider, so what do I know

9. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    You know what, I'll just keep Darth Sion and Darth Malak, for now. The rest will be lightsiders, as already explained. So, I guess my choice is between Quinlan Vos and Kit Fisto.

10. GenMadine

GenMadine Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 7, 2002
    I can't believe you are still sour that you lost last draft because of Plo Koon.

that is not true and has nothing to do with this.

I am trying to figure out the line, if we all have to live with Onimi>Plo, I need to know the line.

When Anakin Solo beat Plo, there was a "line drawn in the sand", and that became a new standard for Anakin and Plo that stayed consistant with those two characters for the drafts afterwards.

I am still confused on how Onimi is judged, and how that affects the rest of the players, and I am also confused on Thon, and I see them as related in this sense, so I brought Thon into the discussion.

I have said many times, I am not "still sour" about Plo losing to Onimi, as you pointed out, I would have lost the draft anyway. I think it was a bad call, but I am more interested in this draft. And how that decision will affect this draft.

I am in need of the standards that I am not seeing, a new "line in the sand" - and one that is upheld and not based on "He Sucks"

Madine out

11. bburditt

bburditt Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 8, 2004
    OK, Madine, if you continue to refuse to read our posts, I really don't know what to tell you.

ONIMI SUCKS. HE HAS MORE EXPERIENCE THAN KOON. ONIMI WINS.

THON HAS NO EXPERIENCE.

BURD WINS.

SEE YOU ON FRIDAY.

And please, read my post before this, telling to read Ken's posts on Thon, please Madine, do that for me at least. You already drove me from this draft in pure frustration, I'm begging you, to just do some reading.

12. TheForgottenJedi

TheForgottenJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2004
    *hands burd a beer*

Edit: *throws beer* [face_frustrated]

13. Shadow_of_Durron

Shadow_of_Durron Jedi Knight star 6

May 2, 2003
    Damn. I got spanked. Stupid, stupid Corran! I blame him for everything!

:p

14. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    ENOUGH! I have had it with this Draft. It has been non-stop drama and bull **** since the damn discussion thread. It's over. Everyone go home. After a few months maybe you people will be ready for another Draft. Until then, any and ALL discussion of the bloody thing is moot. I will NOT allow another Draft sooner than three months from now. End of story.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.