The Fresno FF Senate Floor.

Discussion in 'Fresno, CA' started by DarksiderGeorge, Nov 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
    No prob, M_J_F. I just thought I'd say what DSGeorge doesn't seem to be saying himself for his thread. :)
  2. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
    Does anyone actually want to discuss something relative to the thread topic? Since my last attempt failed, let's change directions:

DUMBYA'S (PRESIDENT BUSH) STANCE ON IRAQ, AND WHAT COULD BE WAR

Any thoughts, comments, fellow Valley residents?
  3. DarksiderGeorge Jedi Knight

star 2
    I just thought I'd say what DSGeorge doesn't seem to be saying himself for his thread.

I thought I was crystal clear in my last post. [face_mischief]

I actually dont like the Pres at all, but this is one time where I support him in his attack of Iraq...

It is my opinion that Iraq will level us when they get the opportunity to do so. I personally dont want to be wiped out because of nationalism and religion!!
  4. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
    I thought I was crystal clear in my last post.

Ah, so you were! :p

Perhaps I should have said "I'm merely paraphrasing".
  5. jedivalens Force Ghost

star 4
    I personally dont want to be wiped out because of nationalism and religion!!

i dont either!
  6. jedivalens Force Ghost

star 4
    Here's a topic for ya!......

CLONING!

Has everyone heard about the cloned baby? Apparently they have successfully cloned a human! I guess they are doing tests right now on the baby to make sure it's all for real. I'm not sure what to think about this. Cloning could be used for good but it could also backfire. What do you guys think?
  7. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    i think it should be left for the movies and sci fi... not to mention they named this baby girl 'Eve' that alone pissed off all the religious people. but as of right now this statment about the cloned human is just that... there has been no tests or studies to proove that it is a clone.
  8. Sparticus Jedi Knight

star 1
    THEY NAMED HER EVE!?!?! *laughs crazily* Obviously somebody over there is a big X-Phile! Or not.... I've said it before and I'll say it again, the X-Files has more truth to it than anyone really wants to belive...

Here's the episode summary: http://www.thexfiles.com/episodes/season1/1x10.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.