main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Full Moon...a Halloween story in the Ani Diaries universe

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by vader_girl, Oct 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vader_girl

vader_girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2003
    This is a silly story I started a couple of days ago. Meant to be very tongue-in-cheek--if you want to know the universe, read "The Anakin Skywalker Diaries". This is AU--Anakin is 19, Padme and Sabe are 24, Obi-Wan is 33.

Enjoy!

"Anakin, how late do we have to stay at this party?" Obi-Wan called from the guest room.

"Until it's over, Master," I replied, adjusting the cummerbund to the Hoth ice bird suit I was wearing and taking the jacket from its hanger. Eventually, Obi-Wan would learn to enjoy a well-deserved evening out. Eventually. And eventually, I'd be a senior member of the Jedi Council. Yeah.

"Dammit, I wish I could put on a costume!" my wife grumbled. She was seated in front of her vanity mirror, her hair being plaited and styled by her handmaiden, Sabe, also Obi-Wan's girlfriend.

"What's stopping you, Padme?" Sabe asked, giving one of the long braids a deft twist.

Padme glared. "Be realistic, Sabe," she muttered. "What am I going to dress up as--a Hutt?" She was six months pregnant with our twin children, and while I thought she had never looked more beautiful, so far I had not been successful in convincing her that she was still quite a bit smaller than your average sail barge.

I crossed the room quickly, kissed her cheek, then knelt next to the stool where she sat , taking her hand in mine and caressing her fingers with my thumb. "Hey," I said. "No more of that talk. That's my wife you're talking about." I rested my other hand on her neatly rounded belly, feeling the soft flutter of my children kicking inside. "So you're a little bigger. How else are our babies going to have room to grow?"

She gave my hand a squeeze, then kissed it. "I love you, Ani," she said. "I can't help feeling like I've eaten an entire planet."

Sabe and I both laughed, and I stood and gave her cheek another kiss. "Just remember how worthwhile it'll be," I said.

She reached for my hand and squeezed it again. "I know," she said.

Obi-Wan appeared in the doorway, clapping his hands together. "If we don't go now, we're going to be late," he said.

"Fashionably late, Obi-Wan," Sabe said as she finished pinning up Padme's hair and slipped it under a headdress that suspiciously resembled Twi'lek lekku.

"Sabe?" Padme asked, confused.

Sabe fastened the headdress in place under my wife's hair an dsmiled, patting her shoulder. "Who says you can't wear a costume?" she asked.

"I'm a pregnant Twi'lek?" Padme said incredulously.

"Or a very constipated one--take your pick," Sabe said, giving her a wink.

Padme responded with a not-so-playful punch in the arm.

"You're lucky, Sabe," I said. "I'd lose vital organs if I made a joke like that."

Padme glared. Sabe laughed. "Yes, Anakin, you would," she said. "It's a females-only joke."

I shook my head. "The disadvantages of being born with that lonesome Y-chromosome," I said.

"Oh, whoa is you," Padme muttered sarcastically, resting both hands on her round abdomen.

I kissed her cheek. "You're beautiful, baby," I said. "Now, let's go so I can show you off."

"What are you dressed up as, Anakin?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Can't you tell, Master?" I said, grabbing my silk top hat and putting it on, then grabbing a walking stick tipped with an ivory skull. "I'm Bail Organa. You'll really start to notice when I strut pompously intot he ballroom. Maybe I'll even give a two-hour-long monotone speech on nothing just to brighten up the evening."

Padme and Sabe laughed. Obi-Wan tried to look stern, but ended up laughing as well. "Just try not to embarrass the entire Jedi Order, Anakin," he said.

"Embarrass them? Me? Master, I keep the Order interesting," I said.

Obi-Wan rolled his eyes. "From a certain point of view, my very young apprentice," he said, extending his arm to Sabe. She and Padme both rose from their chairs, Sabe also wearing a Twi'lek costume. She took Obi-Wan's arm, Padme took mine, and we headed for the door.

"What are you dressed as, Master?" I as

2. JadeSaber

JadeSaber Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 9, 2002
    LMAO!!

Tracy, that was great!! And yes, I'm sure Ani's got a better butt than Bail. ;)

3. SithArriss

SithArriss Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2003
    Mooning

Mooning

Mooning

LMAO! [face_laugh]

4. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Oh I love it!! That was brilliant!!
    :p

5. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Absolutely funny. Loved it.

6. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Oh, boy, that brought back memories and was hilarious. I liked whacking Bail's pasty buttocks.

7. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    AHHHH!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    Oh man! That was great! You're a genius, v_g!

9. leia_naberrie

leia_naberrie Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2002

I walked to the table, tapped the cane on the floor three times to get everyone's attention, then whacked Organa's bare ass with it.

:_| [face_shocked] Ouch... that must have hurt something awful... :_|

This is bloody hilarious... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.