main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The full trailer - 3NS'ers may want to avoid it if they can

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Garth Maul, Feb 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RebelScum77

RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2003
    I agree with GARTH on general principal. I think it's weird they're "giving" it to The O.C. first, and it would have been a much cooler gesture for them to give it to Hyperspace first, even a little bit before. I'm actually shocked they're not. But it doesn't really bother me that much. I've been more than happy with Hyperspace. I've had it since principal photography so, the webcam, set diaries and all that have made it completely worth it. Sure recently we've been getting some crap like the Knollvisions and boring BTH, but we also got awesome symphony updates. *shrug* It IS pretty lame that the trailer isn't being released to the hard core fans first (not there aren't hard core fans w/o Hyperspace), but truthfully, I'd rather see it on my big TV, than online. My only gripe is I have to watch The O.C.

2. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    Well, I guess I'll need to actually watch an episode of the O.C. now. Anyone have a clue when it's on?

3. obi_wan_kanathan

obi_wan_kanathan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2001
    Ugh, there's no way I'm watching The O.C. [face_sick]

I'm sure the trailer will be after the show's over, or right before the credits, so I'll just catch the very end of it and hope I catch the trailer. If not, I guess I can wait a few minutes more to find it on Hyperspace.

EDIT: I just remembered that I'm working then. I have access to a computer, but I guess I'll have to skip the O.C. [face_laugh]

4. Lukecash

Lukecash Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    PEOPLE.... the point is to STAY AWAY FROM IT!

Really.. why SPOIL yourselves...

STOP..

STOP!

[face_talk_hand]

5. RebelScum77

RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2003
    Dude, there's going to be far more people watching it than not, even here.

We are weak.

Bring it on.

6. Padlei

Padlei Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2003
    I think you've said it all... [face_laugh]

We've got no willpower. Period. I used to say I woudn't watch the teaser and I broke down. I said I wouldn't read this/that. Broke down. Now it's the trailer and I have a feeling I'll watch it despite my earlier claims. It's going to be actual footage with people actually talking... ;) I can't resist....

BUT I won't have to sit through the OC. [face_mischief] It'll air on the news around here, I'll have to wait for a day or two but it's better than watching the OC... :p

7. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    I actually never said that I wasn't gonna watch the trailer because I knew I wouldn't be able to do that beforehand

8. kingthlayer

kingthlayer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 7, 2003
    Padlei posted on 3/2/05 11:09am

BUT I won't have to sit through the OC. [face_mischief] It'll air on the news around here, I'll have to wait for a day or two but it's better than watching the OC... [face_tongue]
    [hr][/blockquote]
    Hahaha oh you'll sit through the OC allright, trust me. ;)

9. SirKnightLord

SirKnightLord Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 7, 2001
    Well if this were AotC I might be more inclined to stay away (the whole "Qui-Gon's Funeral" track on the TPM soundtrack kind of made me mad back '99...) but I think George and crew have long since kept what they show fairly spoiler-less even if it doesn't seem so before seeing the film. Personally I will be counting down the minutes until the trailer airs because I feel nowadays whatever George wants to show us months ahead of release is probably worth seeing. I'm almost positive he'll leave the best stuff for the movie itself.

Just my two cents, though...

10. leelee

leelee Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2003
    OH MY GOSH! has anyone seen that promo for the trailer at the OS?? is it me or does this movie get more incredible everyday?

11. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    Thanks for the heads up! Just watched it.

Its not just you.

HO.

LY.

CRAP.

:D

12. Lukecash

Lukecash Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Was it that good?

13. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Yes. It was. It wasn't even that spoilerific. And it was great. The CG is awesome.

If you do not want to see the full trailer but want to get a taste of ROTS, watch the promo on the OS tonite.

14. obi1jedinite

obi1jedinite Jedi Grand Master star 2

Oct 20, 2002
    this is probably a dumb question, but do you have to be a hyperspace member to see the promo?

15. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    I don't think you have to have Hyperspace, it's just to pump everybody up for the trailer in exactly one week's time - boy, do they succeed. [face_laugh]

16. obi1jedinite

obi1jedinite Jedi Grand Master star 2

Oct 20, 2002
    they sure do, that was ****** awesome. this next week is gonna be a long one.

17. SirKnightLord

SirKnightLord Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 7, 2001
    A promo...for the trailer...

***runs to SW.com**

18. MYMUTHAZ

MYMUTHAZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 17, 2001
    i can't watch the trailer i just watched the TV spot and saw something i wish i didn't.
    aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! why is this so hard!!

19. muymaul

muymaul Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 24, 1999
    Even that preview looked awesome!

20. drth sidious

drth sidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 1999
    How bad is the preview clip? Not sure if I want to cave and see it.

21. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    If you watch the promo-clip in full speed once, twice, or even three times you'll be okay. If you do like I did and frame-by-frame it, you may see a little more than you want to.

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!

22. drth sidious

drth sidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 1999
    Watched it. You're right Windy, seeing it once at full speed didn't give away anything. Frame-by-frame might, but not going to risk it.

23. MYMUTHAZ

MYMUTHAZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 17, 2001
    yeah thats what i did ooops

24. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    Loved it and this time I got the goosebumps and the spine tingling which I missed when watching the ROTS Teaser Trailer (which was still great)!

25. leelee

leelee Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2003
    Yes don't watch it frame by frame.. I reccommend this for the folks who aren't going to watch the real trailer but want a taste like Garth said. I couldn't breathe after I saw it! It is incredible!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.