main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The full works of Ryan_W

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Krapitino, Oct 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AWB1989

AWB1989 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 3, 2002
    no prob

2. One-with-the-Force

One-with-the-Force Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2002
    download Rough Day at about 40 kbps.

3. One-with-the-Force

Jul 16, 2002
    just watched it and I can sure say that it's excellent :). Very good job on the rotoscoping.

4. Ryan_W

Ryan_W VIP star 4 VIP

Aug 15, 2001
    Thanks guys. Those sabers were back in the day. That's actually the first time I went with my instincts and tried using that crazy 3 blur layer idea of mine. After that sequence I learned enough to iron out the kinks and wrote the tutorial a while later.

And for those who don't know or didn't notice, "Jerk Ass" is a little Simpsons refrence. Unfortunately, HBO Family, being the family-oriented station it is, felt that the "ass" part was a bit inapropriate. After bouncing a bunch of ideas off of the producers we agreed that I would dub in "Jerk Face". It came out pretty hard to watch and made even less sense since nobody could possibly get the joke. In retrospect I think it really would have been cooler to just drop the audio or bleep on the "ass". Oh well.

Anyway! Sorry for wasting that minute and a half of your life. :p

5. One-with-the-Force

Jul 16, 2002
    Yeah, Jerk-Face doesn't really make much sense... Oh well, good job anyway. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.