the funny stormtrooper

Discussion in 'Daytona Beach, FL' started by darth_titanous, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_titanous Jedi Padawan

in star wars ep 4 a stormtrooper bangs his head on a blast door in the background
  2. Amiry Jedi Knight

star 2
    Um. . .why are you posting this? This is not new information, nor is it important. These are exactly the types of threads Q was talking baout avoiding in his Random Threads post.
  3. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks mighty Smiter of Threads :) . This one isn't too bad though since it is a related SW question about the movies, but yeah, it is kinda random.

On another note, if you notice in AOTC when Jango is boarding Slave 1 after fighting Obi-Wan he bangs his head as well. This was to pay homage to that particular scene.
  4. ChissGoddess Force Ghost

star 3
    see! I never knew that second part you added in there Q. I have learned something new today.
  5. Amiry Jedi Knight

star 2
    Perhaps it is the way the post was worded.

If the thread is going to be about bloopers, add something in so that it makes more sense. Like, "Hey guys, I noticed in this scene, this happens! Did you know that? Does anyone else have anything they would like to add on this topic?" Something other than something like, "Yesterday I went to the store and there was this guy. Hee."

But posting randomness about it with no substance is completely retarded.
  6. ChissGoddess Force Ghost

star 3
    touché. I understand your point of view...but I honestly didn't know about the obi-wan thing.

So...have you guys watched the bloopers on TPM and AOTC DVDs? If not...its tiiight...so I recommend checking it out.
  7. Amiry Jedi Knight

star 2
    You know there is a blooper feature on the OT Bonus DVD, yes? Accessed in roughly the same manner as on TPM and AOTC... Man, I can't wait to see the ROTS bloopers! XD
  8. ChissGoddess Force Ghost

star 3
    NO...I didn't think there was a bloopers reel on it...so how exactly do you access it? the whole 1138 thing or just press 3? je ne sais pas.
  9. darth_terak Jedi Knight

star 1
    i never noticed jango's blopper thanks Q
  10. Amiry Jedi Knight

star 2
    To unlock the blooper reel, put in the Bonus Disc, go to the Video Games and Still Galleries, push 10+1 (or however you are able to enter 11), wait for a pause and a box next to Artoo should highlight, now press 3, wait for the pause, then 8. The bloopers should start immeadiately after this. There's a previously unseen Boba Fett scene that some might find satisfying.
  11. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
  12. darthdemios Jedi Master

star 1
    is anybody else having trouble starting the blooper reel,cause it won't start 4 me
  13. Amiry Jedi Knight

star 2
    Does your remote have a +10 button next to 0? If it does, hit this button and then 1. If you don't have this button, try to enter just 11. The DVD should then pause and a yellow box next to R2 should appear. Press 3. It should pause again. Then press 8 and wait. Don't press anything else and the bloopers should start.
  14. darthdemios Jedi Master

star 1
  15. ChissGoddess Force Ghost

star 3
    Oh my Lawrence of Arabia. I just watched it...and those are fantastic out takes. Thank you Amiry! :D
  16. Amiry Jedi Knight

star 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.