main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA The Future of Our Governing Body

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rox , Apr 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    I will be made interim person in charge so that the changes can go into effect, and then of course I will lay down my power when that is complete.

2. Lando_Da_Pimp

Lando_Da_Pimp Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    In response to the direct threat to the Republic, I propose that the Fan Force gives immediate emergency powers to Fluke.

3. DarthDahc

DarthDahc Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 4, 2002
    No offense to Chris, your great at both but I think that we have enough leaders to break the two positions up and I think it'd easier for there to be a vote on things instead of three opinions theres four and easier to control with four

4. DarthDahc

DarthDahc Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 4, 2002
    No offense to Chris, your great at both but I think that we have enough leaders to break the two positions up and I think it'd easier for there to be a vote on things instead of three opinions theres four and easier to control with four

5. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    No offense to Chris, your great at both

No offense taken! :)

Anyway, treasurer does very very little. Collect the money at our raffles/events. Write a very occasional check (so far, we have only written two checks from our account) and keep the books.

I think treasurer could easily be part of the duties of another office.

We would still have four officers -- President, Vice-President, Secretary-Treasurer, Public Relations

I would add to the PR position making the reservations/setting time and location for the monthly meetings.

Yes, I did keep Secretary-Treasurer together and not for unselfish reasons. I would like to remain Secretary. And the checking account stuff is all in my name already. Granted, changing name/address on the account wouldn't be that hard, but . . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.