main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The future of Star Wars?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Durho, Oct 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Durho

Durho Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2003
    Ok, one day George Lucas will die(unfortunatly). Will that mean the death of Star Wars or is it possible that George will leave the rights to Star wars to his son or sell them just before he dies. Which means whoever gets the rights to Star Wars after his death will be able to make new Star Wars films!?! Episodes 7-9???

EDIT: Since this has nothing to do with episodeIII, I'd suggest looking in our SW Community forum :)

2. Cometgreen

Cometgreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2002
    I know this may sound mean, but I want Star Wars to die with Episode III. The story is finished, no 7-8-9 needed. Let George go on to the smaller films he's been thinking about.

Cometgreen

3. DarthLazious

DarthLazious Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    *sighs*
    Look I am sorry to say this but this is really really really really getting on my last nerve.
    Lucas will not do a 3rd trilogy because Star Wars is all about Anakin Skywalker's rise and fall.
    The Story of Anakin begins in The Phantom Menace and then ends in Return of The Jedi.
    If you want more Star Wars then I highly suggest you read the Books or the Comics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.