main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Future of the QCJO

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by Han_Jones, Jan 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Han_Jones

Han_Jones Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2005
    It has been a while since we gathered outside of Steve, Kent, and I. We have had some participation problems. At any rate Steve and I are procceding as planed. We are going to Capricon in a few weeks. Kent joined us Saturday to work on R2. Our droid factory is in full swing. R2 has more work to be done as does 3po who will be in the end of Empire version. My celebration crew has been cordinated and we are almost ready to go. We have wizard world later this summer as well as Dragon Con. Steve and I have almost got every thing set a far as Episode III press goes. As far as meetings go there is not a lot of time left for us. Even thought we have been preparing for a long while, it will take every weekend we have to be ready for Episode III.

2. Thralleon

Thralleon Jedi Knight

Apr 21, 2004
    Speaking of Episode III plans, Do you have anything set for going as a group to see it in theaters? I ask because we have several members working at SC53 and we need to request off soon to ensure our participation in whatever the QCJO will be doing.

3. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    I would like to know if anybody would be interested in doing a few charity things as the lead up for EPIII? On April 2 all the stuff gets released. I was wanting to do something with the Children's Hospital in PIA or locally on the Pediatric Units. I was thinking if we donated 10 per person we could buy some coloring books, and trivial stuff to hand out.

4. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    That sounds good what exactly do you have in mind going to the hospitals. In costumes and handing out stuff or can there be people from the group dressed up in star wars shirts or even the QCJedi Order shirts. I ran into someone at Toys R Us while i was checking out whats new on the shelfs and he has a home theatre system with a 8' x 10' digital projector screen and he said that he would be interested in the group and maybe having us over for a movie. He gave me his email address to keep him in touch.

5. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Steve and Chris I might be able to come over sometime to help out with the r2 unit I drew up those rings for the r2 unit but would like to double check dimension and design before cutting them out. My Storm Trooper costume is a bust at this point need alot more money but I am trying to complete my Jango Fett costume so that I may be able to wear it to celebration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.