1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive ~*~The Galactic Bounty Hunters Association~*~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Princess_Ciara, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darksage Jedi Knight

Tells Starkiller, what is 1/8 of your army so i know how many soldiers i have???
  2. Hitman90 Jedi Knight

star 2
    We will need a another planet if we want our rebellion to succed.
  3. Luke_Starkiller_Jr Jedi Knight

star 1
    tells darksage around 20,000 men no with no jedi

Yes we should conqure Tattone the dune sea would be perfect
  4. Master_Burhead Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:people my character's name is Scorch please use it.My username is NOT my character's name.

IC:Scorch

"Very,Well what of the pay? I am very strict over who I command.I demand complete and total loyalty from Delta Sqad.I after the pay is agreed to Those are my terms Scorch out." He cut the comm and awaited the replies.

Tag:leaders of rebellion
  5. Luke_Starkiller_Jr Jedi Knight

star 1
    *tells scorch 3 million and supplies*

*talk to delta squad "obey burhead, he will be your commander for the war, any questions ask him, if you notice he is turning away from us contact me*
  6. Darksage Jedi Knight

Darksage takes his troops and invades Tatooine with a fleet of 250 starfighters and 3 troop carriers with 5000 stormtroopers and 6000 engineers, who hastily constructs a huge ion turret and a highly fortified base. LAnds in the base
  7. Hitman90 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ic Darth Raider: I told you it was 4,000,000 credits.

and train them any way you can. lets disscus this matter more.

TAG: Scorch
  8. Master_Burhead Jedi Master

star 4

"Very well I will jump to yavin now see you soon" as he cut the comm.He plotted the coords. for yavin and then jumped to hyperspace.I wonder how much credits I would get for the info? I could became a leader of a planet maybe even a sector.Oh well I will give this new job a try.

--1 hour later--

Reverting back to normal space he saw yavin the HQ of the rebellion.Opening the comm he said,"Commander I have arrived and I am in-system I await futher orders." he said.

Tag:Anyone
  9. Luke_Starkiller_Jr Jedi Knight

star 1
    *gives darksage 100,000 credits for conquring tattone
  10. Hitman90 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Tells Star killer: maybe we should use tatooine as another planet to hold a base we might get more troops.
  11. Luke_Starkiller_Jr Jedi Knight

star 1
    *tells scorch to land his ship on yavan and go to the training ground, hitman and i will meet him there*
  12. Luke_Starkiller_Jr Jedi Knight

star 1
    *agrees with hitman and sends schorch to tattone*

*tells scorch to go to training on tattone*

Hitman we are at 200,000 men with at least 10,000 jedi
  13. Hitman90 Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC Darth Raider: land and start training the troops.
    TAG: Scorch
  14. Master_Burhead Jedi Master

star 4

"Very well I will arrive in a few mins." finally he cut the comm for the last time.He set the ship to auto-pilot and ordered it to land.Getting up he left the cockpit.Checking over his armor and gear he made sure it was all their and secured.

--Landed--

Exiting the ship his training kicked in.He made his way over to the commanders and said in his cold mandalorian voice,"I have arrived I await the orders" He was not afraid of them it was not in his nature.

Tag:Anyone
  15. Hitman90 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Tells starkiller: How many troops do we have now.
  16. Luke_Starkiller_Jr Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hitman i wish for darksage to train under you as your apprentice. teach him the true way of the sith and the true ways of the jedi

200.000 men with 10.000 jedi
  17. Hitman90 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ok but if I even think the he will betray us i will kill him.
  18. Darksage Jedi Knight

Darksage sends 2000 troops to grab 3000 soldiers for the army. He recruits 500 more pilots. He begins training the troops the way of the war and combat and piloting and space combat. He takes 5000 troops and begins training into Elite fighters, utterly ruthless and loyal to only him, Hitman and Starkiller, but even more for him, since he trained them himself.
  19. Luke_Starkiller_Jr Jedi Knight

star 1
    Scorch i will give you 10 more men if you kill all the sandpeople

Darksage i wish for you and your men to go and conqure courisant
  20. Hitman90 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Tells starkiller: we need more ships and weapons. How much money do we have left.
  21. Darksage Jedi Knight

Sends a message to starkiller * I have now 23000 soldiers under my command, with 1000 pilots. I am training 5000 super fanatical fighters under my personal control I am asking for 500 jedi to be field commanders*
  22. Master_Burhead Jedi Master

star 4

The sand people he could take them without the squad he thought as he grined."If I may I how many troops are under my direct command? Also I would like to command what is left of the army and the fleet,I shall train the troops to the best they can be." He said.

Tag:Luke_Starkiller_Jr
  23. Luke_Starkiller_Jr Jedi Knight

star 1
    You know revan and malak found the starforge well it wasnt destroyed it just works slower but it gives us what we need

we have about 200,000,000 credits why?

tells schorch "about 15 elite soldiers i will give 100 more elite soldiers and 2,000 foot soldiers"
  24. Hitman90 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Tells starkiller: there is only a matter of time before vader finds out, by then we should be ready.
  25. Luke_Starkiller_Jr Jedi Knight

star 1
    don't worry, we will be ready.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.