main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~*~The Galactic Bounty Hunters Association~*~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Princess_Ciara, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke_Starkiller_Jr

Luke_Starkiller_Jr Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2005
    tells dark sage that he will have 23000 soldiers with 100 jedi, i will give you only 3,000 more soldier . if you take more i will kill you and your fleet

Hitman how many planet do we have under our control

2. Darksage

Darksage Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2005
    Sends out his recruiters once more, gaining 45000 drafted into his section of the army. . Erects a larger base and builds a Engineering platform for building ships and weapons and armor for his army. Sends a request for 20 million. Begins taxing tatooine 50% on everything. Begins training more Fedayeen Commandos. Begins training pilots and all the new recruits.

3. Hitman90

Hitman90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2005
    Tells Starkiller: Darksage is training a lot of troops, better keep an Eye on him.

4. Darksage

Darksage Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2005
    Sends 3000 Super Fanatic troops to Hitman and 3000 infantry.

5. Luke_Starkiller_Jr

May 3, 2005
    tells hitman in privite, darksage is taking advantige of us, he keeps recruting and says their his army, he builds bases that we don't need,....i say we tell vader he wants to join the rebals

6. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    IC:Scorch

"I am sorry I have to go to my homeplanet before I start the training." with that he left.Walking to his ship he enetered it a blasted off.

--2 hours--

Arriving back at the base he came out with 4 mandalorian guards."Commander I have went to my home planet.It was the planet of th mandalorians.I have the alligence of the mandalorian clans and I have taken the rank of Mandalore,I have complete control of the mandalorian clans and the fleet and army.Now what shall I do? Also the clans answear to me only.

Tag:Anyone

7. Luke_Starkiller_Jr

May 3, 2005
    tells scorch Yes, i give you command of all the mandalorians and their fleet. teach them they ways of the sith and train them to be elite fighters

8. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    Tells Starkiller: I got a better Idea let's just kill him.

9. Darksage

Darksage Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2005
    sends a message to Starkiller, I am training troops because i dont think we have enough to contest vader and the other bounty hunters. IF you want, i will send you the majority of Fedayeen fighters. I am not going to rebel. against you. 200,000 fighters is not enough.

10. Luke_Starkiller_Jr

May 3, 2005
    no lets torture him untill his mind can't handle it

11. Master_Burhead

Jan 1, 2005

"You stupid I have their alligence.They delcared there alligence to me and me alone.They are my brothers,I went their you would not have known they was ther if it wasn't for me.They are the best if the best,I will not train them as sith because we don't have any force control" said Scorch in a angry voices.His guards raised their weapons just incase.

Tag:anyone

12. Luke_Starkiller_Jr

May 3, 2005
    no lets torture him untill his mind can't handle it

Ask darksage to meet me and hitman in the slave quarters

13. Luke_Starkiller_Jr

May 3, 2005
    tells scorch to calm down and just train them not in the ways of the sith

14. Darksage

Darksage Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2005
    ORders all of his troops into shuttles, where they are picked up by capital ships. Removes all of his bases from tatooine. Launches into a unknown sector.

15. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    He has made me angry and I am not the niceset person. that's it let me kill him.

16. Luke_Starkiller_Jr

May 3, 2005
    did he bring one of our ships ?

17. Darksage

Darksage Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2005
    He then sends Starkiller a message. I am not a Rebel against you, do you really think you can stand against lord Vader with 200,000 troops? I would come back, but i get the feeling you would kill me anyway. Suddenly the message destroys itself.

18. Luke_Starkiller_Jr

May 3, 2005
    hitman we are at 300,000 men with 20,000 jedi

Did dark sage bring one of our ships?

19. Darksage

Darksage Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2005
    Sends a message to Hitman and starkiller, I will not oppose you, i dont have any of your ships, i will only send aid if you need it. Please dont bother me. The drone then gives 8 million credits to Starkiller, and shows anti Darksage troops being shot. Then it self destrructs.

20. Luke_Starkiller_Jr

May 3, 2005
    send message to darksage "how many men do you have/"

21. Darksage

Darksage Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2005
    tells Starkiller I have 100k soldiers 1000 jedi 3000 pilots 200 Capitals ships and various engineers.

22. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    Sends Message
    To: Darsksage

Body: Come back and we won't kill you.

23. Master_Burhead

Jan 1, 2005

"Will you excuse me?" with that he and his gaurds went to his ship as they entered the ramp closed and locked.Opening a comm to dark sage he said,"Greetings,I have taken the position of Mandalore.The leader of the manalorian clans,I have united them my brother's planet is open to your forces.I know this rebellion will not go head to head with the empire.I share your same goal,I offer the mandalorian space and planet to your forces if you ally with us aginst the empire.I am sure you will think this offer over." cutting the comm.

Tag:Darksage

24. Luke_Starkiller_Jr

May 3, 2005
    tells darksage "immposible i only gave you 25,000 men with 100 jedi. where did you get these men?"

agrees with scorch

25. Darksage

Darksage Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2005
    Moves 75k soldiers to Tatooine and all of his engineers. Rebuilds the bases and factories. Rebuilds the factories. Drafts more men for army of the Rebellion. Removes himself out of Sector, as he is still nervous. Finds 1000 more jedi in new recruits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.