main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~*~The Galactic Bounty Hunters Association~*~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Princess_Ciara, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darksage

Darksage Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2005
    I recruited men from Tatooine itself. I had my jedi find all of the force positive on planet, and Ryloth. I got the pilots the same way.

2. Hitman90

Hitman90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2005
    Tells Starkiller: we need to be catious. Scortch and darksage could be planing something.

3. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    OOC:Darksage didn't you see my offer please respond

4. Luke_Starkiller_Jr

Luke_Starkiller_Jr Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2005
    right, if darksage conqures couricant then that will be your base

5. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    I will not let that happen.

6. Darksage

Darksage Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2005
    I accept your offer, Scorch. I am willing to join, but i want you to train my Fedayeen like your own. Sens Scorch 50 capitals as sign of good will.

7. Luke_Starkiller_Jr

Luke_Starkiller_Jr Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2005
    fine, darksage go back to that planet and that will be your base, but tell me where it is.

Hitman please take care of things for awhile

8. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
  9. Master_Burhead

Jan 1, 2005
    IC:Scorch

"Very well good,As a sign of may part here are the clearance codes to get past the defense fleet and planetary shield.If you plan a seak attack you will be hunted down and killed.I will train you commados like mine.I await your force's arrival I will have a section of land prepard for your base.Its a pleasure you see the way I see." As he shut the comm.Now the mandalorians are going to make their comeback very soon.

Tag:Darksage

10. JediCallista_1_6_e54

JediCallista_1_6_e54 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    OOC: You guys, you can't win everything you do. You can't find no problems. This is a ROLEPLAY! Means no god-moding. By winning everything you do, you are god-moding.

IC: Steps in the path of the rebellian. "You shall not take more Twi'leks for you dark purposes. The ones who haven't been brainwashed and want to stay, may go on your hunt. But the others, they go home.

11. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    Tells darksage: Everytime you make a move i want to know where it is.

12. Master_Burhead

Jan 1, 2005
    OOC:JediCallista_1_6_e54 if you check My posts I have not God-Moded if you do check them and you found that I did please tell me and I will change it

13. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    Ic Darth Raider: Your not planning an attack are you?

TAG: Scortch

14. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    That was meant towards Starkiller, hitman, and Darksage

15. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    Hey if you got a problem why don't you post something else besides your problems with us. This is a role playing game, it is meant for us to have fun, not for you to be a little girl about it.

P.S: God moding is when you don't die no matter what the circumstances. not when you win everything.

16. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    "no creating characters with no weakness," That is from the RPF training forum. So far, you three have no weaknesses, and the only reason I am being a "little girl" about it, is becuase your writing is so dull that I can't post replies becuase I'm too busy falling asleep!

17. Darksage

Darksage Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2005
    OOC: Excuse me Callista, i have not god-modded a Single time. The only offensive action i did was conquer tatooine. All the other times, i retreated, recruited, and builded up bases. And plus, we havent developed enough to develop any weaknesses. It is very easy to warp into a unknown sector if you are scared, space is huge.

18. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    Darksage, no offense, but could 11,250 people REALLY conquer an entire PLANET?

19. Master_Burhead

Jan 1, 2005
    IC:Scorch

Turning to the nearby officer he said,"Order the fleet into hyperspace.Yes my'lord answeared the officer." Looking back to the viewports he saw his flagship and the fleet enter the blue vortex of hyperspace.He fleet commanders,army captains,and commando's have been briefed on the misson and they had been training since they were born to begin this misson.Slowly he was moving the Mandalorian Empire back into galatic scale.

--3 hours later--

The assualt fleet came out of hyperspace before yavin.
    Ordering the fleet to lanuch fighters."Have the fleet engage their pitful defense fleet,once the fighters have been taken care of send down the bombers.Now move the flagship into the battle." Opening a comm to the entire fleet he said,"My fellow brothers you and I have trained for this day now show the galaxy what mandalorians are made of remeber courage in battle;honor in death live by that code and you will be honored." Now he thought it wouldn't be to long.

Tag:Hitman90

20. Darksage

Darksage Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2005
    OOC: Actually, to answer your question, yes. If i landed on Tatooine, built a base and fortified it, recruited more men from the people disgruntled with the local government, yes i could. And you have to remember, there isnt that many people on Tatooine. Most of it is empty desert. And plus, they are not organized, which adds to the Confusion. And if you use a starfighter against a company of men, then starfighter could toast a lot of them. So now what?

21. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    Callista Then post something other than you crying.
    Why don't you make something up. you could of did that long ago.

22. Master_Burhead

Jan 1, 2005
    OOC:Hitman90 Read my post

23. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    Darth raider says to captian:The attack has begun. prepare to deploy troops for defense.

24. JediCallista_1_6_e54

Apr 3, 2005
    OOC: Yes, Darksage, I see your point. The whole thing that got this started is in the first few pages how someone killed Obi-Wan with almost NO battle. Obi-Wan isn't deaf in the Force, he would of felt whoever the person was coming. And for your information Hitman, I made a post In Character that no one replied to. Since I'm not allowed to control your characters, you need to answer befor eI can post again.

25. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    Admial Daala: 6000 credits. Kya whistled. That was a lot of credits for one Admiral. It would be a pleasure to take down this woman.

That came out of nowhere at least before that get some kind of cennection to that point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.