main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx The Galactic Federation of Allied Planets Thread (PFF RPers Post Here)

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Admiral_Palpetine, Jun 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Wolstar

Darth_Wolstar Jedi Youngling

Mar 11, 2003
    Elora is alive?!?!?!?

:D

Is < > this close to turning back to the light side... [face_plain]

**Leaps through the roof and lands inside the GFAP HQ. Shots are fired at him, but are deflected into the power grid, the HQ goes dark, only a glowing blood red saber, and two dim red eyes are visible**

2. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    *Uses MASTER GLOVES to create a VERY POWERFUL force lightning!*

I had to do this, you gave me no choice. TURN TO THE LIGHTSIDE NOW!!!!! Join us, and stop your evil ways. Turn to the light or I might have to kill you!!!!

*Uses Master Gloves to do a force pull on his lightsaber. The blades fizzle out and the hilt lands in my hand. Then uses a force push magnified with the master gloves to push him in a force field cell, then locks it.*

See, you are defenseless against the power of the lightside. *Makes a blinding flash.*

3. Darth_Wolstar

Mar 11, 2003
    The lightside! You used the darkside there and you know it!

*Causes the cell door to shred, eyes glow as a blaster flys across the room into his hand, he fires several shots at his attacker*

*His anger builds then in one bliding flash, he relesses it tearing the room apart*

4. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    *Uses a force push to send the blaster bolts right back at him, killing him slowly.*

There is no such thing as the darkside, only the wrong path, which he has chosen. Besides, I cannot die with the master gloves. And that shows true faith.

5. Darth_Wolstar

Mar 11, 2003
    *The bolts catch im his his breast bone, sending him back against the wall*

[battle_inside_his_head]Elora was right.. The light side can defeat the darkness.. For her, this is for her.. No, no.. this is you destiny!! No, I have to go back! For her.. For Melody..[/battle]

*Stares up at Kev*

Mercy--please.

6. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    *Uses Force Revive on Oochy.*

You've made the right choice. Finally, this war is over, even before the deadline. Thank you for your wisdom Oochy.

7. Darth_Wolstar

Mar 11, 2003
    ||A few hours later||

*Lays in the med bay, crying*

Elora.. I'm so sorry.. I killed you.. How could I have done it??

*Tears streaming down his cheeks*

8. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002

Damage Report:

Power Outage.
    All taken care of.

Oochy's Broken Heart.
    Not Taken care of, but will be soon....

End Report.

9. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    Has Elora's bo-- Have you located her body yet?

*Tears coming down face*

10. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Yes. I located her body. It's in our special room here. ;)

11. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Is it-- *Eyes closed, tears streaming down cheeks* Possible for me to see the body?

12. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Yes. It is possible for you to see the body. You'll need to be carried in on a repulsorchair though.

13. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Thank you.

||A few minutes later||

*Enters by his self, in the niddle of the room lies a table, a small figure rest on it, draped in a white cloth. He glides over to her and gently pulls back the sheet*

*She lies there, face cold and pale in death, her expression one of pain and sadness. A slivery trail runs from her left eye down her cheek. It was almost too much for the general, he colasped next to the table and weeped bitterly*

FYI, Elora died in a AIM RP from a broken heart. :_|

14. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    You want me to revive her? I can do that, if you would like me to. ;)

15. Skimaniac87

Skimaniac87 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 21, 2002
    *Walks in*

*Ignites saber*

Stay down Orks! *Jumps over one force pushing it towards the tree and slices it in half looks back eyes wide while one grabs ahold of me, and another one holds knife up towards my throat*

Now you'll die Ski!

*Looks over towards all of you, sadness in his eyes, a look of betrayel, a look of loss, watches knife jab into his throat and closes eyes while blood squirt through mouth, looks around and begins to cry as he holds his heart and collapses unto the ground lifeless*

*Laughs*

*Last words* This is the... End... I leave... you all... I love... You al, al, all... *Passes away*

16. Skimaniac87

Nov 21, 2002
    *Ignites saber*

Stay down! *Jumps over one force pushing it towards the tree and slices it in half looks back eyes wide while one grabs ahold of me, and another one holds knife up towards my throat*

Now you'll die Ski!

*Looks over towards Elu sadness in his eyes, a look of betrayel, a look of loss, watches knife jab into his throat and closes eyes while blood squirt through mouth, looks around and begins to cry as he holds his heart and collapses unto the ground lifeless*

*Laughs*

*Last words* This is the... End... *Passes away*

17. me_luky

me_luky Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2003
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ski??? hello??? *tries to revive ski... but fails*
    :_|

is war still on on the JCHA?

18. Skimaniac87

Nov 21, 2002
    *Opens eyes and puts hand up towards Lukies face wiping away his tears eyes half closed* Luky, my bud, don't give up hope yet, don't let the Darkside come over Oochy... *Tears roll down face* I love you bud... I do...

*Slowly falls back and closes eyes* God-Bless es es...

19. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jobi-wan-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2003
    SKIIII!!!!! I know there was good in you somewere but now it's to late.

and kev do you mind takeing me on a quest for some of those master gloves?

20. Skimaniac87

Nov 21, 2002
    *Thunder clashes and it begins to rain, my spirit walks over to you smiling, puts hand on your shoulder* Good comes from those who are strong in the Light Side... *Laughs and looks over to you*

My body doesn't walk the earth right now, but my spirit is always with you, I am in a better place, a place where I am loved... *Smiles*

21. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jan 19, 2003
    At least your somewere your happy old friend.

22. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jan 19, 2003
    And by the looks of it no one is at the YJCC i was just there looking around the JCHSA to see what they were up to and the last person that posted was the post that Ski died in.

23. Admiral_Palpetine

Admiral_Palpetine Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 2, 2003
    Wait wait! HOLD UP!

Whats going on here?!?!

What happened with elora? GENOOCHY, WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!

MY PADAWAN IS DEAD AND ITS YOUR FAULT?!?! IS THAT IT?!?!?

*ignites saber*

SOMEONE BETTER CATCH ME UP!

*a flash of red enters, then exits his eyes*

24. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    HOLD ON JO!!! OOCHY IS A JEDI AGAIN!!!! And, first of all, I never revived your padawan, that was a trick to get Oochy back to the light, and it worked. Now, since I have the master gloves, I can heal Elora!!! But first I've gotta take care of Ski. He's worthless, trust me. But, I have a trick up my sleeve, err, glove! Turning Heal!!! It's a revivation that turns darksiders to the light. *uses turning heal on Ski*. If this doesn't work, expect him to die again.

BTW: Jobi, these are the only master gloves, the ones once worn by Yoda, my far past ancestor. You have to be related to use the gloves, which I am! I am HALF HUMAN!!!!

25. Admiral_Palpetine

Admiral_Palpetine Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 2, 2003
    Awesome! Well, i will go to the JCHSA soon and post that we are again allies! Well, nice thinking kev! And, yes, Jobi, Kev is right he is Yodas descendant, but has not kept the name. I, however, have the Dark-Master gloves. These are totally black and were used in the Sith War for evil, but, since i am a relative of Emperor Palpetine, i can control these gloves to do good. There is one weekness, though. My brother, Karron, whom all of you have not met, except if you were with me when i was taken over and tried to kill GenOochy before he turned evil, can controll me through the gloves, because they answer to Dark reletives, better than Light reletives.

Its glad to be at peace, i would say we won. We turned the Evil Emperor of the JCHSA to good. I am going to name this past war, the Conversion War. This will be in our history books of the GFAP. Well, i am sorry for not being here that much today, i have been (and still am) at my dad's work. He is letting me use his laptop while he works.

Congradulations, GFAP Wariors!

Oh, yes, and i must reveal my secret identity! I AM JANGOS-AVENGER!

Edit= I would also like to establish a GFAP Jedi Council. The bosses dont have to be the head of the council. Therefore, I am appointing Kev-Mas_Colcha, as the Head of the Galactic Federation of Allied Planet's Jedi Council. I would like to have the Jedi Temple located on D.R.C. The meetings would take place once a week. New members can apply there for jedi training and recieve a new master. PM me for more info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.