The Galactic Federation of Allied Planets Thread (PFF RPers Post Here)

Discussion in 'Phoenix, AZ' started by Admiral_Palpetine, Jun 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_Palpetine Jedi Knight

star 3
    Awesome! Well, i will go to the JCHSA soon and post that we are again allies! Well, nice thinking kev! And, yes, Jobi, Kev is right he is Yodas descendant, but has not kept the name. I, however, have the Dark-Master gloves. These are totally black and were used in the Sith War for evil, but, since i am a relative of Emperor Palpetine, i can control these gloves to do good. There is one weekness, though. My brother, Karron, whom all of you have not met, except if you were with me when i was taken over and tried to kill GenOochy before he turned evil.

Its glad to be at peace, i would say we won. We turned the Evil Emperor of the JCHSA to good. I am going to name this past war, the Conversion War. This will be in our history books of the GFAP. Well, i am sorry for not being here that much today, i have been (and still am) at my dad's work. He is letting me use his laptop while he works.

Congradulations, GFAP Wariors!

Oh, yes! I must reveal my secret identity! I AM JANGOS-AVENGER!
  2. Admiral_Palpetine Jedi Knight

star 3
    Awesome! Well, i will go to the JCHSA soon and post that we are again allies! Well, nice thinking kev! And, yes, Jobi, Kev is right he is Yodas descendant, but has not kept the name. I, however, have the Dark-Master gloves. These are totally black and were used in the Sith War for evil, but, since i am a relative of Emperor Palpetine, i can control these gloves to do good. There is one weekness, though. My brother, Karron, whom all of you have not met, except if you were with me when i was taken over and tried to kill GenOochy before he turned evil.

Its glad to be at peace, i would say we won. We turned the Evil Emperor of the JCHSA to good. I am going to name this past war, the Conversion War. This will be in our history books of the GFAP. Well, i am sorry for not being here that much today, i have been (and still am) at my dad's work. He is letting me use his laptop while he works.

Congradulations, GFAP Wariors!

Oh, yes! I must reveal my secret identity! I AM JANGOS-AVENGER!
  3. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    Where's my medal of honor you promised me from the battle before(not this one)?

Well, anyways, it's good to be back to normal. This war will be one that will not have been forgotten, just like the Clone Wars, which brought, your ancestor Chancellor Palpetine, Admiral, to revealing his dark ways, changing his name to Emperor Palpetine, and turning the Republic into an evil Empire, let's just not let history repeat itself, Admiral. Remember, it is a horrible thing to be an EMPEROR PALPETINE!!!

This is Secretary of War and Lieutenant 5th Degree, Kev-Mas Colcha, signing off. ;)
  4. Admiral_Palpetine Jedi Knight

star 3
    hey kev, read my first of the three same threads. i posted an edit. the reson there are three posts is that my dads comp was messing up! all is well now though!
  5. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    Thank you for the position, I am honored to be the Head of Council. I will put a title in my signature.
  6. Admiral_Palpetine Jedi Knight

star 3
    Care to join me in the D.R.C. bar? We could have some hot tea.
  7. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
  8. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    *Revives Elora*

There. Now lets get this show on the road!
  9. Admiral_Palpetine Jedi Knight

star 3
    AWARDS CERIMONY FOR THE CONVERSION WAR

Ladies and gentlemen of the GFAP, I hereby award the following people honorable awards from this past war.

Kev-Mas_Colcha: For outstanding service and loyalty, the MEDAL OF HONOR

Jangos-Avenger: For two direct hits and creating non stop confusion, the BEST BOUNTY HUNTER AWARD

Jedi_Allegra: For awesome service and complete bravery, along with near-death, i award thee, the PURPLE HEART and the MEDAL OF HONOR

Jobi-Wan_Kenobi: For your outstanding use of the Marr-Sonn "Dea+h Slege", i award thee, the OUTSTANDING SNIPER AWARD

These awards are well deserved and those who earned them should cherish them all. That is all i have to say.
  10. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    Thank You. I appreciate this very much.
  11. GenOochy Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm glad she's alive, but, if she's been dead a day, how do you bring her back????

[face_plain]

12. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    That is a question that can only be answered by old Master Yoda. That is, the power of the lightside.
  13. me_luky Force Ghost

star 4
    what the... what is going on????
  14. Jobi-wan-Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    I am very suprised to recive this award because I hardly got to do any thing cus Oochy turnd back so quik wich is a good thing but you didnt get to see my skill in full force.

Luky ,Gen is back to the light side in case you dont know that and the war is over in case you didnt know that.
  15. me_luky Force Ghost

star 4
  16. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    And, I'm starting a fanfilm about the conversion war, you can see the official thread here.

It's a really good concept, and I'm sure it would make good fanfiction along with a good film if it comes out ok.
  17. Admiral_Palpetine Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wow! Thats kool! A movie about the GFAP! Awesome! Well, i will have to have the proper costumes made for me. HA HA HA! 8-} Well, it was a nice war. And i am glad that it turned out in our favor. Well, i will have to make sure that we all get things settled.

I would like to have a word with a few folks in my quarters. The people i would like to talk to are:

luky
    Jobi
    ski (once we revive you with the master gloves)

I would like to discuss important matters. Well I will hope to hear from ya!
  18. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    Well, my film is not entirely about the GFAP, as the New Republic and Empire are blended into the film. You will see classic characters in it too. :D
  19. Jobi-wan-Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hello whats new around here i havent been here sence 2:00 yesterday.
  20. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    Well, Jobi, we were just discussing my fanfilm, nothing new, really.
  21. Admiral_Palpetine Jedi Knight

star 3
    *Walks in*

Hey everyone! Sorry, went to pick up Master_Nosined from his long term away mission.
  22. Jobi-wan-Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Has Ski talked to anyone since he's been alive or does he evan know he's alive?
  23. GenOochy Force Ghost

star 5
    Ski is dead, He died a darksider, and he cannot be revived(He told me this).

A funeral will be held soon, maybe tonight if possible...

24. Jobi-wan-Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Kev can revive him but he's the only one and he has to use "Conversion revive"
  25. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm sorry, but Ski died willingly. There is nothing I can do to revive a person who died a willful death.

Ski will be a spirit amongst all of us. But, he died sorry for what he has done, and I believe that cancelled out the darkside in him. I also believe that he will be a kindred spirit amongst us, and not a plaguing one. May he rest in peace.

We will have a funeral for him tomorrow, as the admiral is not present.

EDIT: My 602nd post!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.