main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive *The Galactic Mafia RPG*

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jedi-mafia89, Oct 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi-mafia89

jedi-mafia89 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2003
    IC: Don Saul

"Look, I'm comin' wit' ya', just to make sure you all don't screw up. Ok, I know this family, they have a lot of men, so take everything! Blasters, greanades, and lightsabers, only take the sabers if you know how to use 'em, I don't want any accidents. Alright, now were gonna have to get in and out of there as quick as possible. We break in, kill anyone, who's in our way. Get the DEATHSTICKS and get out of there. Were gonna need a fast ship and a good driver, anyone here up to it?"

Tag:The Saul Locia Mafia

2. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    IC: Rina T'Sira

Rina's meditation was interrupted by the entrance of Master Luke Skywalker into her chambers. She sensed his regret of having disturbed her, she quickly turned to assure him that there was nothing to worry about.

Master Skywalker smiled. "I just thought it was odd to find you meditating, and I was not willing to disturb such a rare occurance."

Rina's head tails twitched in faux annoyance and Luke winked at her. "I suppose it was needed with the recent Mafia scares"

The Twi'lek Jedi nodded. "The galactic mafia and the Royal Corellian mafia have been at war since I can remember, but it's only getting worse. I'm hard pressed to keep awake."

The master sighed. "I'm afraid to give you more work, Rina, but the Corellians have taken a shipping of death sticks due for the Galatic Mafia and they're furious."

Rina matched the Master's sigh, she knew there would be a blood bath for those shipments. "I'll get on it right away Master Skywalker."

"Thank you, Rina. I don't intend to send you alone, expect company as soon as I can get in touch with them."

Luke rose and so did Rine. "may the Force be with you Knight T'Sira," he said reverently. "And what ever else may watch over you"

"And with you Master Skywalker."

The esteemed Jedi left the room, leaving the Knight to prepare for her journey.

TAG: Anyone

3. The_NecroJedi

The_NecroJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2004
    OOC:
    "Rendark how are you doing brother dear?"said Don Yevon."Yev is it true you stole a cargo of Deathsticks from the Saul Locia Mafia?"
    "Calm yourself Ren."said the Don."Leo knew what he did.If anyone comes we'll kill them.I have placed many guards there just in case they get the foolish idea of trying to steal back the sticks."he smirked.
    "Yev you know they are strong they can be trouble for our bussiness."said Ren
    "Ok.Ok.You know what I do.I do thing with wisdom.I know they are not that stupid to get here."
    "But they have lightsabers Yev.You know what happened on Ord Mandell."
    "I have buyed the Fer-X78 sword that just for those stupid swords.They can block the sabers."he laughed
    "I hope you know what you're doing brother."

tag:All

4. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    Skylynnus Rex

Skylynnus couldn't help but smiling. When the dons allowed him to use his lightsabre, it was always a good day. He picked it up and ignited it. The Crimson Red blade glowed. He shut it off and headed towards the other mafia members. As a Capo, it would be Skylynnus's task to see that it went well.

TAG: Mafia members

5. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Somebody get me started here! :p
    Somewhere to start I mean, I have an idea, but I'm busy so I really can't post now :p
    What the hey I will :p

6. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    In the club BlooDrayne's Labyrinth, a mixture of dry ice, fog, and flashing, white lights were going wild, as lasers of green and purple, blue, and red swept across the many floors of the club. A wandering and mythical fortress of darkness and demons sweeping around in lust and sweat.

A woman stood in shadows, watching the ground floor of dancers moving rapidly and gracefully, with the typical things that occurred at a club like this, a Goth one at that where no one was afraid to do or show anything, as they were praiser of the shadow and flaws of all species.

Her amesthyt eyes gazed around, with her figure foreboding and insidious. Her outfit was made of a black halter, leather top, and black, leather pants, with a silver flame pattern running up the sides. Her pants crossed on the sides, revealing her flesh. Her nails were a deep plum, with her face tatoo the same color.

Selena turned her head, her black hair flowing, and she glared upon a figure that was shuddering at the sight of her. This man was her age, and was regretting what he had done now, as he was with someone of the galatic mafia now.

With a quick movement, Selena grabbed him by his collar and whipped him off the chair, with it falling back. Selena had a emotionless face as she was heading to a room at the end of the hall. The room was dark, with faces of skulls popping up once in a while. As she whipped him in, he was sweating, scared, and knew what he had done was wrong.

Selena slipped out a dagger from her boot. The dagger had a dark plum dragon on the handle. A black flame pattern swung up the blade. She had him pressed up against the wall. Her eyes glowed in his, with her blood burning with fire now.

"This is all men like you deserve, what you love to boast about," were the only words Selena said as she moved the dagger rapidly down and with a slice, a screech echoed through all the other sounds of the Labyrinth.

No one made no word of it.

Selena wiped her dagger with the man's clothes that she had taken away his manhood, and was off. Selena slipped on her long, plum, leather trenchcoat, and casually headed out of BlooDrayne's Labyrinth.

7. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Everybody dead?:p

8. The_NecroJedi

Sep 30, 2004
    OOC:
    I don't know I actually have wanted to post for a long time but since none posted I left it alone.Where is this club?Maybe I'll join you.

9. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: I believe Coruscant maybe :p

10. jedi-mafia89

jedi-mafia89 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2003
    hey guys, sorry ive been gone for so long, ive been in Florida. I thought the RPG died

11. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: It basically has :(
    No one is really posting, I think you need PM ppl :)

12. The_NecroJedi

Sep 30, 2004
    Well I'm here.The Corellian Royal Mafia never dies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.