main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Galactic Plague

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MandalorianLegecy, Apr 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MandalorianLegecy

MandalorianLegecy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2008
    The Galactic Plague

[b]Story? [/b] [hr]
    [i][b]2 Million ABY?[/b][/i]

[i]The Specie never known, is back with vengeance?[/i]

When the creation of the Galaxy was starting, a planet never found past Wild Space. A Specie of Alien, called Kij`Gen, has been hibernating since the creation. This specie is capable of disintegrating an Atmosphere within seconds and a Planet within an hour. They are able to let out acid from their mouths onto the ground, and into the air. Their armor scale bodies and immunity to diseases make them invincible. The Kij`Gen have awakened and have lured ships to their planet. After killing passengers they took the ships, heading off to destroy all. These aliens are able to adapt and learn culture, language, weather, and religions. Their brainpower is off the charts. They have already killed planets in Wild Space, Outer Rim, and are making their way inward. With numbers of thousands, reproducing with each other within seconds. The Kij`Gen is rapidly growing, without stop.

The Jedi and Sith are still fighting with each other, but currently they are not in war. Their Legions have regrouped and became strong, gathering allies across the galaxy. Reports of these alien attacks have came in and the Jedi and Sith are worried. Preparing for these attacks on the Core planets. The Jedi and Sith, along with many others, have joined together with spate factions, religions, and legions to stop the threat, create new technology, and figure out ways to stop the new threat coming. The Jedi and Sith still remain separate, until a while back. Grandmaster Kajin and Sith Lord Darth Xiavion meet at the Intergalactic Space Station located above Coruscant. Agreeing on joining Legions to defend the Galaxy, everyone was ready to defend against this threat.

[i]But they will have to give it all they have, leaving all they hold near and dear to defeat the Alien Specie?[/i]
    [hr][b]Rules...[/b][hr]

[b]Due to the games nature there WILL be God Mode, BUT to a certain extent . If you are sent on a mission, or are alone, and/or you get permission from me, the GM, you will be allowed to use it. You are not allowed to take control of others characters, unless they give you permission, AND both of you tell me it?s ok. Keep swearing to a minimum, I don?t want to see Damn, every sentence. Also in Character Creation be realistic. You cannot carry a Death Star, or The Eclipse in a pocket. Also due to new technology if you are not interested in being a Jedi or Sith, you can have more advanced weapons from all species, since they all joined together. [color=crimson]PM ALL CHARACTER SHEETS TO ME![/color], or else you will not be able to play the game. If you have any problems or questions or the Game, Specie, or anything else, Contact me and I?ll will try my hardest to supply you with the information. Have fun Gaming, to all.[/b]
    [hr]Factions[hr]

Galactic Allegiance- All Legions and Factions Joining together to defend against the Kij`Gen
    1. Jedi
    2. Sith
    3. Space Navy
    4. Army
    5. Bounty Hunter

Rogue- People that did not agree with the Galactic Allegiance joining together.
    1. Rogue Jedi
    2. Rogue Sith
    3. Rogue Bounty Hunter
    4. Rogue Mercenary

Kij`Gen
    1. Kelco- Force Using Kij`Gen
    2. Jurik- Kij`Gen Army and Space Navy
    3. Kil`tik- Kij`Gen Bounty Hunters

If you want any more information on the Factions, please do PM me to get this clear?

[b][hr]Character Sheet-[hr][/b]
    [b]Name:
    Species:
    Homeworld:
    Affiliation:
    Personality
    ---Traits:
    ---Habits:
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color:
    ---Hair Color:
    ---Eye Color:
    ---Clothing:
    ---Other Details:
    Weapons:
    Starship
    ---Name:
    ---Class:
    ---Crew:
    ---Passenger(s):
    ---Interior Description:
    ---Other Details:
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity:
    ---Religion:
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s):
    -----Blade(s):
    -----Color(s):
    -----Handle Description(s):
    ---Force Abilities:
    ---Force Weakness:
    ---Other Force Object(s):
    Biography
    ---Personal History:
    ---Military H

2. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    GM Approved. Thanks much.

Name: Yolp Droxa
    Species: *Polydroxols were sapient, denantium-based metallic shapeshifters from Sevetta. They resembled 200 kilogram masses of mercury in their liquid state. While they were shapeshifters, they lacked the ability to mimic the colors of the objects they shaped into. They usually have the power to mimic other kinds of species and speak their native language. Their native environment was the toxic volcanic pools of their homeworld. Their unusual evolution resulted in them possessing a complex circulatory system which passed electroglobins throughout the body. This also had the effect of allowing the Polydroxol to survive without oxygen. An interesting societal development was that, during travels, these creatures would often travel in pairs.
    Homeworld: Sevetta
    Affiliation: Army
    Personality
    ---Traits: 6ft 2in shiny
    ---Likes: Jokes sarcasm and giving his enemies a REALLY hard time
    ---Dislikes: Liquid Nitrogen
    ---Habits: Shape shifting and singing.
    Appearance : http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fc/T-1000_002.png
    ---Skin Color: Metallic Silver
    ---Hair Color: to whatever he shape shifts into
    ---Eye Color: Silver
    ---Clothing: Silver Mandalorian Armor
    ---Other Details: None
    Weapons: Mercury enhanced vibroblade (core and blade)
    Starship :None
    ---Name: N/A
    ---Class: N/A
    ---Crew: N/A
    ---Passenger(s): N/A
    ---Interior Description: N/A
    ---Other Details: N/A
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: very light
    ---Religion: Christianity
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s): N/A
    -----Blade(s): N/A
    -----Color(s): N/A
    -----Handle Description(s): N/A
    ---Force Abilities: N/A
    ---Force Weakness: Force sight (after shape shifting of course)
    ---Other Force Object(s): N/A
    Biography
    ---Personal History: After leaving his home of Sevetta he went to the inner rim republic planets to enlist in the military so he would be a ?Military Representative? for their planet and race, plus he seemed to have specialized battle cravings. As he enlisted he got multiple assignments that required large involvement and a few Jedi whom all gave him weird looks even if though he was a unusual race to behold they kept looking at him as if they were looking right through him like they knew something more than he did about himself?
    ---Military History: Lieutenant of ground forces and a assistant private to some of the Jedi.
    ---Traumatic Experiences: Witnessing killings of enemies, children, families, and comrades somewhat warped his mind in battle.

3. Insanity_Pirate

Insanity_Pirate Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2008
    I are join. I are sent you character sheet.

4. Insanity_Pirate

Insanity_Pirate Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2008
    (Wait, I think it was this thread you said I could post in.)

Name: Grogg (Short name. Real name cannot be pronounced by humans; their vocal chords cannot imitate sounds that locust are capable of making.)

Age: Has already surpassed the typical life expectancy of 7-8 years. He is 12 ½; since locusts don?t live long, it is unsure of how old he might get. Naturally, for a locust he is physically mature. Mentally, he?s considered an Einstein among his fellows.

Homeworld: Sera

Race: Locust Grenadier Elite

Affiliation: Neutral/Rouge-ish

Personality: Grogg is short, sweet, and to the point. He cannot grasp many concepts beyond simple maneuvers and therefore usually looks for the most direct way to end a situation. Unfortunately, this might not be the smoothest or the cleanest method, often ending with destruction or injury to some/all parties/objects involved.

Likes: Fighting, darkness, weaponry, survival, Friday nights at Jerlxe?s cantina

Dislikes: *Bright light*, people who mess with him, higher complex emotion

Habits: Does not say almost anything usually, only saying 3-4 word sentences from time to time, especially during combat. He eats just about anything put in front of him, and by ecology likes to spend most of his time somewhere dark.

Features: Silvery-white white skin, which is cracked deeply from exposure to an unknown, god-awful chemical/lifestyle. Has the locust 4-points cross symbol branded onto his right shoulder. Due to his facial features, he looks like he is in a continuous, demonic snarling expression.

Eye color: Red outer pupil; bright yellow interior. Where normal eyes are white, his are black.

Hairstyle: None; bald.

Hair color: None; bald

Height: 7?8?

Weight: 450 lbs.

Gender: From his overly muscular appearance, I hope it?s a ?He?!!

Rank: From his proficiency with a saber, he ranks about a youngling. He uses it with ferocity (repeated hacking and slashing), but does not use it beyond simple utility duties, or an emergency melee weapon. Unfortunately because he does not possess an I.Q. above 50, he cannot grasp the need for any form of light saber combat, and wields it like a bat, or mace.

Strengths: Sheer brute strength, ferocity, biologically unable to experience fear; generally a killing machine

Weaknesses: Though considered a mental prodigy among Grenadier Elite, he still can be considered mentally on par with a Kindergartener. If locust can be considered anything, it?s autistic. They are wonderfully effective fighters, but are unconcerned with everything else, as it is above their understanding. He does not like bright light, and if shined in his eyes, is typically stopped so he can try to cover his eyes and shield himself from the 3vil super-light.

Clothing/Armor: Fabric-tanium armored red/black pants, matching shoulder pouldrons and a matching red/black Bandolier, slung across his chest left to right. He wears a pair of size 26 1/2 titanium metal red/black boots, but that?s about it.

Weapons: He has a shotgun, a SMG, and 4 frag grenades. He has no need of any currently, so he has them hidden in his alley, along side the saber he looted from a knight that tried attacking him. All he carries currently is a 6-shot heavy revolver and a 12-inch blade. He has approx. 10,000 credits stockpiled as well (his currently earned wages) although he uses them as toothpicks since he doesn?t know what to do with them.

Biography: Urgh was (like all locust) was born in the hollow of planet Sera, bred to fight and slay all humanity on the planet. After being raised and trained until he was 5, he was given his marching orders and was sent off to kick ***. At the age of 8, he surpassed all expectations of survival typical to his species and was sent back to mentor younger soldiers. On his way back though, he was captured by a galactic-survey team a

5. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    Mod's OOC: Saintheart and I have been informed that MandalorianLegecy is going to be absent for an extended period, and therefore is unable to GM this game. Any players waiting on Character Sheet approval from him will not be getting it for quite some time. If players are interested in continuing this game, a GM may be elected to serve with the proviso that they allow Mandalorian to GM when he returns. Any questions here, feel free to PM me.

6. Darthbane2007

Darthbane2007 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2007
    Is this game still going on?

7. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    If you read Imperial_Hammer's post, and if I am interpreting it correctly, then the game will only continue if someone else wants to GM because Legecy is not going to be able to. I would have assumed that if a GM spoke up, a post would have been made. I would also assume it will continue when Legecy gets back, if there is still interest from some users. Though, I could be wrong on both accounts. :)

8. Darthbane2007

Darthbane2007 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2007
    Why don't you do it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.