I.E., CA The Galactic Playground, October 21 & 22, 2007

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jedifan77, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Looks like they're trying to have a go at it again. The Galactic Playground, October 20 & 21, 2007 in Corona. AaS, do you know anything about it?
  2. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    News to me, not sure how much time i wanna put into it after last year very late cancellation. If someone wants to take the reigns on it they can do. Might be worth mentioning it to 501st & RL as they really want costumers to appear.
  3. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    There's somebody in the LAFF that knows the would-be organizers and he's gonna call them. I'll let you know what he finds out.
  4. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah, they were good to deal with last year. They are up for any ideas that folks want to do be it skits, parades, booths, games etc.
  5. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    If anybody is interested in doing this be sure to raise yer voice. If some folks want to go down there and have a booth i'm sure they'd welcome us. I wont have the time to organise it so if someone else would like to they are more than welcome too.
  6. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Have you got any information on it? Is it even a go for this year?
  7. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    As much as I know. [face_alien_1] Looks like they are trying for it, your best bet would be to e-mail them. I know last year we were going to have a booth with the OCSWS and they were going to put on a duel the 501st and RL were also going from what the guy told me.
  8. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I just found out that this event is officially cancelled due to lack of interest and vendors.
  9. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I suspected it would be, it didn't look good after last year's being cancelled so late. Still, at least the LA Fair starts today! [face_dancing]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.