main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC The Galactic Senate Round Table

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Wolfdog, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfdog

Wolfdog Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2004
    INT. GALACTIC SENATE MEETING HALL

It's dark. Very dark. There's a layer of coating of dust thick enough for the first perosn in to leave fooprints. Even the cobwebs look long abandoned. The place looks like it hasn't been used in decades (or in the last two hours if it's anything like the condition of my place).

A grizzled member of what was once the GS opens the front doors. To say the doors creek would be like saying oxygen's a good start for breathing. The trenchcoat's tattered. The cigar in his mouth is almost down to the stub. He pulls a seat out, flops down, puts his feet up on the meeting table and sets his empty bottle right next to his boots.

He takes a breif look around and realizes exactly what's missing.

GS MEMBER:
    Why is the rum gone?

2. Midi-ChlorianLori

Midi-ChlorianLori Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 30, 2003
    Because the rum is ALWAYS gone- with the Galactic Senate around. Welcome back, Wolfdog!

3. Wolfdog

Feb 18, 2004
    So, I was thinking...

With all the pictures we all take at Dragon*Con, I'm beginning to think it might be fun to put together a list for a photo scavenger hunt.

The rules are simple: Come up with some costumes or items you think are going to be somewhat difficult to find (i.e. no Slave Leias or any other costume you couldn't swing a dead monkey around without hitting). You can come up with whatever you want, at long as it's plausible (So keep things like "fully functioning X-Wing" off the list).

Here's what I have so far:

4. Trooper in Colligiate sweater (see: Family Guy ESB special)

5. Avatar Navi with someone in full Smurf costume somewhere in shot (no Photoshop... actually, that's pretty much a given for all of these, but since I'm too lazy to cut and paste, I'll just keep that rule where it is, just remember it applies to everything else).

6. Screen accurate Iron Man costumes from 1 & 2.

7. Kung-Fu Master from Radio Shack cell phone commercial.

8. All 11 Doctors

9. You can get pics from the parade, but pics done during the con (or at night) will get more points (or whatever).

So, anyone else have any ideas?

10. Midi-ChlorianLori

Midi-ChlorianLori Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 30, 2003
    Robot Chicken Darth Vader. Eric and I aren't going this year, so Chicken Vaders are likely to be scarce. And if one does show up, you have to get a picture for me!

11. Wolfdog

Feb 18, 2004
    I decided to retitle this thread in case it was confused with our actual meeting threads. Now let's see if there's anything else on here t tweak...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.