main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Galaxa Mission (JA)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sara_Kenobi, Apr 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Title: The Galaxa Mission
    Summary: Obi-Wan and Padawan Kaelana Lanora go to the Galaxa System, where Obi-Wan learns of the future. Can he stop what happens to all those he loves dearly?
    Timeline: 20 years before Ep III.

Lana couldn't believe it. She was stuck on her first Mission with Master Jinn's Padawan, Obi-Wan Kenobi.

It wasn't like he wouldn't be useful. Master Jinn had often said how excellent an student his Padawan was.

It was just that Lana was used to doing things on her own. Her own Master often pressed her to test herself in such ways. But then Master Dooku was a Master that was difficult to understand at times.

"Took you long enough to get down here," Lana replied icily.

Obi-Wan Kenobi swollowed hard and forced himself to calm down, "I'm deeply sorry, Padawan Lanora. It is hard to rush from the top level of the Temple."

"I still don't see why I have to drag you along," Lana spat. "I'm twenty years old. Not sixteen."

"Well I just had my birthday last week, "Obi-Wan quipped dryly. "You'll be happy to know I'm no longer sixteen. I'll try not and get in your way."

"Lets go," Lana snapped.

The young red-haired woman then lead the way out of the Jedi Temple.

TBC

2. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    Looks interesting.

Can he stop what happens to all those he loves dearly?

I'm betting on...

No.

lordmaul13

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Thank you for replying, lordmaul. I'm sorry the first post was so small, but I started the story just before I was about to leave for work.

Expect the next post shortly. :)

4. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Well, I'm hooked. :D The interaction is very interesting, and I sense quite a bit of amusing bickering to come, huh? I'll be watching this one, sounds great! ;)

5. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Cool! You've got a good start going. Keep it up. I liked the interaction between the two. I sense much petty arguments. Excellent job!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.