main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Galaxy at War Part III: Schism of the Sith

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by pashatemur, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    The Ravager

Observation Spire

IC: General Grievous

Held by a sleek, dark silver armchair I sat, my bone-white frame illuminated in the near-blackness. And in my six fingered hand was my most recently acquired trophy. The lightsaber - a unique lightsaber - of the Jedi Eme-Ma Himou, a Jedi I dispatched with much glee.

I tore the darkness in the immediate area apart with a simple push of a button. The orange blade of the saber emerged illuminating me. I had a better view of the trinket. I had taken comfort in the demise of the Jedi and ever since his final hour, I continually congratulated myself. Such pretty things, the hilt and the blade, the perfect memory of one of my most admirable, and most arrogant, adversaries.

I arose, holding the weapon at my side and my cape outlining me perfectly. My talons clanking as I went, their echoes booming throughout the empty observatory, and stopped at the very end at a window. Looking down past the machinery of the space station that held her, I observed the body of my vessel below.

"She's beautiful," I said. "A remarkable piece of technology." I anticipated that such an enormous vessel would take much time to build; I had no idea it would be just about finished. All that needed completing, that I could see was a few gaps in her superstructure. I trusted that the workers would hasten to finish, for I was eager to test my vessel, dubbed The Ravager.

Ursa!

Oh the thought of that system! Overwhelmed by sheer numbers, and what was worse? Eme-ma Himou. His uncanny sense of timing ruined everything completely and utterly. My only solace was that I saw the crippled Jedi spin out of control towards the icy planet of Eredenn. Bah, as if the cold of space wouldn't do him in.

I knew just the place to test out my beloved Ravager. Malove. The planet where I was forced to turn back. Bittersweet revenge, one could call it.

My excitement skyrocketed. "Work faster!" I would've shouted to the workers, if they could hear me. Then I realized that it wouldn't have mattered if I screamed at them through the comm system. I had ordered those hunks of junk to work at 100% capacity, so it probably would do no good. All there was to do, for a time, was wait.

Wait.

Oh how I hate that term.

TAG: Eme-Ma (Tyranus), Mertroid, CIS

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

2. pashatemur

pashatemur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 21, 2004
    IC: Anakin, Padme, Obi wan
    LOCATION: Separatist Bunker, Mustafar and Jedi Temple, Coruscant

He caught that presence as it filtered down. Then he saw the pale plating and red markings. Obi wan!

And he knew that there was only one way for Obi wan to know how to find him. The Jedi had gone to see Padme and?no, no she wouldn?t have done that. No! He felt his legs pumping, his strides long, and those awful thoughts churning as he picked his way back through the debris of the Separatist bunker. He had to cut his way out. Anakin thrust his saber into the blast doors. They were designed to resist such an entry. It was slow going and he growled. He jabbed again and again and finally thrust his hand forward, the Force sending the metal plate spinning white hot into and shearing the Guard house. The top half collapsed and fell into the molten stream below. A hiss and then steam shot up where the debris entered the lava channel 30 meters below. Anakin stepped through the opening. There was Obi wan!

His saber was already ignited. ?I didn?t want to believe it, Anakin. I saw you. I saw you?why?" said Obi wan softly. He knew this was not going to be simply a heated debate.
    Why?!, thought Anakin, and he snarled, ?Let?s just dispense with the banter, Obi wan. There?s nothing you have to tell me! After all,? he spat, ?you haven?t very forthcoming of late, either.?

?Anakin, its too late for recriminations. Your choice has lost you more than you can ever know,? said Obi wan, coolly. Yes, he?s lost even his ephemeral attachment. He?s lost Padme. She may even be dead by now, he thought sadly. ?The price ? the blood of innocents!? Obi wan felt his former student harden, even though as sure as anything ever was, there was regret and Obi wan knew that despite his bravado, Anakin also knew in his heart what was lost and despaired, but the face did not hide the truth. It had been done and Yoda was correct, Anakin must be set free.

?You should not have come, Obi wan. Though you?ll find it hard to believe, this is not the end I wanted. It?s not too late,? said Anakin almost hopefully. It was true. He?d not allowed this part of his ?plan? to solidify, but he?d hoped that Obi wan had just ?disappeared.

?Yes, Anakin, it is too late. You know what I must do!? said Obi wan taking up stance.

The shock blue of Anakin?s blade swept up in a flash, ?Then I am sorry for you, Obi wan!?

The Jedi did not answer. It was as Anakin said. There was no more to say, no more to say that would make a difference.

?It is lost Anakin, all lost to you, you know that!? They circled.

The defiance came, but still it was like the empty grunt one uses to heft that extra bit more, ultimately empty, and he was?empty. ?No, you?ll see what I have gained and soon I shall build an Empire. I will remake this broken mess once I have destroyed the Sith.?

Obi wan shook his head, ?Anakin, then you must destroy yourself, once you take the path of darkness, forever will it dominate you!?

This statement, so true, and Anakin felt it in his bones, drove his rage, and he fell upon Obi wan suddenly, ferociously, his strikes powerful, accurate, and swift. The blue fan left circular swirls of light hanging and he slammed down upon Obi wan again and again?

They turned about again and again on the narrow bridgeway between the guard tower and the Bunker. The dance was exquisite, concise, yet elegant. The former Paduwan and Master made no particular headway, as Obi wan?s economic style won him reserve and endurance, while Anakin?s passion drove against the barrier that had become of Obi wan Kenobi.

There would be no passage past this man. For all I know, thought Obi wan, I am the last. Their blades were locked and Anakin was pushing him back, back against the blast door to the Command Center.

The droid debris became projectiles, the two tumbled through the hole and Obi wan gasped but did not loose his focus as he leaped over the corpses littering the interior. This only served to strengthen the

3. Eme-ma_Himou

Eme-ma_Himou Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    EDIT: Sorry, forgot about my sock

4. Dooku-of-Serenno

Dooku-of-Serenno Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2005
    [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/countdooku/img/movie_bg.jpg]

Name: Count Dooku
    ----Species: Human
    -----Eye Color: brown
    ------Hair Color and Style: Greased down white
    -------Skin Complexion: Old
    --------Clothing: Serrenion Royal garb
    ---------Physique: Though old, very upright and ready for combat.
    ----------Personality: Cold
    -----------Quirks: Cold Wit
    ------------Force Sensitive: Yes

[image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/tradefederationcruiser/img/movie_bg.jpg]
    Personal Ship
    -Name: Vengence of the Forgotten
    --Class: Trade Federation Cruiser
    ---Exterior Description: (Invisible Hand)
    ----Interior Description: (Invisible Hand)
    -----Weapon Systems: Cannons everywhere
    ------Crew Compliment: Droids, Neimoidians, Idiots
    -------Hyperspace Capability: Yes
    --------Misc. Specs.:

Biography
    -Brief History: Count of Serenno, left the Order, then became Sith Lord, betrayed by the Sith, Sith and Jedi Outcast
    --Military History: Though brilliant tactician, Grievous is better
    ---Traumatic Experiences: My Apprentice was murdered, I was betrayed by my Master

[image=http://members.aol.com/EDCstudios/images/dookuaotc.jpg]
    -Lightsaber Blade Color: Red
    --Lightsaber Type: Single
    ---Hilt Description: Curved, (I know you all have the toy just to try it out!)

5. LadyZaraMarta

LadyZaraMarta Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2004
    Name: Dr. Giles Senob
    ----Species: Human, native of Naboo.Born in the same southern region as Padme.
    -----Eye Color: Blue
    ------Hair Color and Style: Dark brown, going to grey on the sides, parted on the left
    -------Skin Complexion: clean shaven, medium complexion
    --------Clothing: Naboo civilian fashion, but sometimes MD uniform
    ---------Physique: medium built
    ----------Personality: Very outspoken/honest to the point of bluntness, but a bleeding heart on the inside.Devoted to Padme Amidala, treats her as a daughter.
    -----------Quirks: When nervous/upset will overindulge in the bottle. HATES space travel.
    ------------Force Sensitive: No. However can read Sith and is the only expert on Sith poisons/potions and medicine-outside the Sith themselves. (How....that's his secret.)
    Due to this knowledge, Dr.Senob was able to identify the poison and save the lives of Anakin Skywalker and the Reina of Ursa, Celeste.

Biography In one word, Dr. Giles Senob is - brilliant.Became Amidala's personal physician when she became queen of the Naboo. Old fashion in that he prepares any prescribed medicine himself.He is a good friend to Amidala and she listens to his advice.So devoted to Padme Amidala , he will follow her into exile.
    -Brief History:
    --Military History: He can fire a blaster.
    ---Traumatic Experiences: His daughter died when she was 5 in a drowning accident. Wife passed on 8 years ago.

6. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Oh, that's okay, I didn't know if he took it after I kinda left and was going to hold on to it until I got back.

Would it be cool if I made a smaller character...a Jedi perhaps...?

darth_nemisis

7. LadyZaraMarta

Aug 21, 2004

Name: Dorme Alos,handmaiden to Padme Amidala
    ----Species: Human, native of Naboo
    -----Eye Color: Brown
    ------Hair Color and Style: Brown,shoulder length,styled depending upon occasions
    -------Skin Complexion: Fair
    --------Clothing: Naboo Fashion
    ---------Physique: Small in statue, from a distance resembles Amidala
    ----------Personality: Quiet,attentive,loyal, quick wit.
    -----------Quirks: None
    ------------Force Sensitive: No

Biography Dorme Alos became Padme Amidala's handmaiden/bodyguard when Amidala became Senator. She has the complete confidence of the CE and knows of the marriage of Anakin Skywalker to Padme.
    Is trained in using small arms.

8. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: A Jedi sounds cool to me Nemmy. You can take one of the available ones listed in Pasha's first post, or you can send us one of your creation for approval. :)

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

9. Dooku-of-Serenno

May 17, 2005

OOC: Yeah, this is Eme-ma_Himou. A couple weeks ago, I wanted to have a separate sock for Count Dooku in GAW3, so I created this one. Sorry if there might have been any confusion.

IC: Count Dooku

The green planet spread forth beneath the glass windows of his Observation Deck. Space is so simple, I thought, why can't the way of the Sith be?

A couple weeks ago, I was betrayed by the only form of family I had left. Sidious... That snake! He was always planning to turn young Skywalker. How long? How long was this plan formulating in that man's head?

Doesn't matter... The Empire will be in shambles at this new plan of mine. In another part of the galaxy, a battle station was being built. This one would be more powerful than any weapon the Galaxy had ever seen! Quite simply putting the Dark Reaper to shame is its secondary ability. My apprentice, Sev'rance Tann, is the one overlooking the construction. Hopefully this will be one victory over the Empire, I could be assured of.

Never mind that, I thought inwardly, I would love to see the taking of this old battlefront. Malove...

I then strode from the huge glass window to a commlink on my desk.

"Get me in touch with General Grievous, Corporal. I must speak with him before he goes down to the planet."

Setting down the comm, I sat in my chair and awaited the Robot's reply.

Tag: Grievous, Tann

10. LadyZaraMarta

Aug 21, 2004
    Name: Captain Arton Typho
    ----Species:Human, native of Naboo
    ------Hair Color and Style: Short cropped, black hair
    -------Skin Complexion: Dark
    --------Clothing: On duty, Naboo Security
    ---------Physique: Medium built
    ----------Personality:Loyal,Brave,thinks quick. Is also courting Dorme.
    -----------Quirks: Plays Fizzbin with Dr. Senob off duty.
    ------------Force Sensistive: No

Biography Captain Typho has been in the service of Padme Amidala since she was appointed Senator by Queen Jamilla. Typho and Amidala have become friends and can many times anticipate what the other is thinking.
    -Brief History:
    --Military History: Expert in using all types of weapons,and vehicles . Hand to hand combat.
    ---Traumatic Experiences: Lost his eye in the service of Padme Amidala,first assassination attempt by a bounty hunter. Typho killed the bounty hunter.

11. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    Location: On the Bridge of the Hammer Stroke, High Courscant Orbit

IC: Moff Wilhuf Tarkin

Tarkin stood as he watched the debris pass from the not so recent Battle of Coruscant. And what a mess it was. Huge chuncks of ships from both the now Empire and the defunct CIS everywhere. Workers were busy scurrying to and fro among the battlefield, clearing the slag from shipping lanes and preventing it from decaying in orbit.

Tarkin's fleet element had been called in from Despayre to secure the capital, since no other functional fleet group was able to accomplish the job. To Tarkin, the Emperor woud rather have the capital guarded by his fleet of ships at this time versus a top secret superweapon. A smart plan for desperate times.

Every couple of minutes, a turbolaser blast was heard from the cannons of the Stroke as they shot down a chunck of slag that apparently came too close. As Tarkin stood watching the wreckages float by, an officer came up behind him and cleared his throat.

"Yes?" said Tarkin without turning to the man.

"My Lord, reports from the Jedi incident you wanted to be keep informed about."

Tarkin extended his hand, again without turning around. The aide set the copies in his hand and Tarkin opened them to see that they really were there.

A Rebellion the headlines proclaimed. A coup by the Jedi. Tarkin smirked. The Jedi always were scum anyway. It was unfair really, and dangerous.... to have some certain people be so very powerful than even the most skilled of others. Just because they had some damned biological microbes or some nonesense that allowed them to access this hidden power. If Tarkin had his way, he would have them all killed. Everything would be so much more orderly that way.

"Thank you Captain." he said to the man, who bowed and walked off. Tarkin smiled to himself as he continued to look out the window. Maybe some day they would all die, all the Force Users....

That would be a good day indeed.

TAG: The Emperor, (Perhaps others?)

12. LadyZaraMarta

Aug 21, 2004
    Name: Naboo Captain Hannes Vanepp
    -----Eye Color: green
    ------Hair Color and Style:short cropped red hair.
    -------Skin Complexion: Medium
    --------Clothing: Depends....on who he happens to be on any particular day.
    ---------Physique: Medium height,toned.
    ----------Personality: Sharp wit,fast thinker.Can talk himself in/out almost any situation.
    -----------Quirks: Has a ship in every port. His nickname for Padme is "Padala". Cheats at Fizzbin.
    ------------Force Sensitive: No....but has to be the luckiest man in the galaxy.Someone/something looks out for him.

Personal Ship Yep...2nd owner of "Millennium Falcon"
    his favorite ship.
    -Name:
    --Class: space freighter
    ---Exterior Description: Appearances can be deceiving
    ----Interior Description: Secret
    -----Weapon Systems: Secret
    ------Crew Compliment: 1
    -------Hyperspace Capability: How fast do you want to go?
    --------Misc. Specs.: Deflector shields,...not your ordinary, typical freighter...Has about a half a dozen id's...

Biography: Hannes Vanepp and Padme Amidala knew each other as children and grew up together.His orginal career was an actor,poised on the brink of holo-mega-stardom the Clone Wars ended this career and Vanepp embarked upon another....a seat of your pants hot shot pilot and man of a thousand disguises....His favorite being the flamboyant Captain Palgg Wash.
    -Brief History:
    --Military History: Served as a pilot to her majesty, Queen Jamilla and was later transferred to the service of Senator/CE Amidala.
    Sharp shooter with a blaster.
    ---Traumatic Experiences: His parents and sister died in a prison camp when Naboo was taken over by the Trade Federation.

13. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    Name: Yoda
    ----Species: Unknown
    -----Eye Color: Green
    ------Hair Color and Style: White, thinning on top
    -------Skin Complexion: Green
    --------Clothing: Jedi robes desinged to blend in natural surroundings
    ---------Physique: He's old, but has amazing strength when using the force
    ----------Personality: A kind, loving creature, with a deep respect for the force
    -----------Quirks: He has a dry sense of humour
    ------------Force Sensitive: Yes

Personal Ship
    -Name: The Draconus
    --Class: Jedi Destroyer
    ---Exterior Description: The destroyer class ships are based off the designs of the republic cruisers, but are built to be larger. The plans, after being stolen, were modified to support Jedi Training on board
    ----Interior Description:
    -----Weapon Systems: 4 forward mounted laser cannons, with two rear mounted. Proton torpedo launchers are also positioned fore and aft
    ------Crew Compliment: 22 crew, up to 26 passengers for training purposes
    -------Hyperspace Capability: Yes, can reach .3 past lightspeed
    --------Misc. Specs.: Experimental Cloaking Device

Biography
    -Brief History: Coming from an unknown planet, Yoda is the most respected Jedi on the Council. After his confrontation with Palpatine, Yoda is considered to be dead, but has re-organised the Jedi into the United Jedi Order to facilitate their survival
    --Military History: Yoda has stayed distant from military, but now has the rank of 'Master' in the Jedi Militia
    ---Traumatic Experiences: Feeling the slaughter of the younglings at the temple is arguably the most traumatic thing Yoda has experienced

Jedi/Sith/General Grievous Only
    -Lightsaber Blade Color: Green, Blue
    --Lightsaber Type: Dual [2x]
    ---Hilt Description: His episode three sabre and one belonging to a fallen youngling

14. LadyZaraMarta

Aug 21, 2004
    Name: Padme Naberrie Amidala (Skywalker)
    ------Hair Color and Style: Long,chocolate brown curls...but this could change...style...depends upon occasion
    -------Skin Complexion: Fair
    --------Clothing: Well known fashion trend setter
    ---------Physique: petite
    ----------Personality: From 'Attack of the Clones':
    Mixture of intelligence,beauty,innocence and allure,courage and integrity and a child's mischievousness...
    -----------Quirks: "Padme Amidala is the most STUBBORN woman in the universe!"- Captain Typho
    ------------Force Sensitive: MAYBE. Padme gave birth to Anakin Skywalker's (The Chosen One) children, as such they inherited his medichloreans. In carrying the twins,Luke & Tanis, an unknown amount of medichloreans was passed onto Padme as well.
    The 3rd child, a boy died in Padme's womb. As the child died, the medichloreans left the child and entered Padme.
    How this will effect Padme and any Force abilites she may now possess is UNKNOWN at this time....
    Personal Ship Her personal ship, a Nubian Yacht was destroyed....

Biography : Padme Amidala's early career is well documented. To quell the growing unrest within the Senate and the people of the galaxy as well, Palpatine had the office of Chancellor-Elect created. A document as signed and witnessed by 2000 Senators/Judges and published that Amidala would become Supreme Chancellor at the conclusion of the Clone Wars.
    As CE ,Padme did have various powers and used them.
    She visited war-torn planets and gave hope to the hopeless and promised to end the corruption that brought about the Clone Wars.
    Her supposed death at the hands of the Jedi brought further condemnation upon the Order, as Amidala was extremely popular with the people of the galaxy.
    -Brief History:
    --Military History:
    ---Traumatic Experiences: Within a 36 hour period, Amidala was 'manhandled' by her husband, Anakin Skywalker, (aka Lord Darth Vader),which caused the death of their unborn son,in which she almost died. Saw first hand the horror and death her husband committed at the Jedi Temple,and ordered the remains of the fallen Jedi burned as custom. The day also saw the fall of the Republic which she worked so hard to preserve.Padme decided to flee to save the lives of her 2 children, Tanis and Luke from Palpatine,and to prevent their father from teaching them the ways of the Dark Side.
    (It definitely was NOT a good day.)

Padme does not recognize the Empire or the self-styled Emperor Palpatine, but knows for now, she must retreat to save her children....and herself to fight another day.

15. Dooku-of-Serenno

May 17, 2005
    EDIT: Official Jedi business. Go back to your drinks.

16. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    ooc: pash approved him with two blades

17. Dooku-of-Serenno

May 17, 2005
    EDIT: Official Jedi business. Go back to your drinks.

18. Mukiruh

Mukiruh Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    Coruscant
    Bar
    Street

IC: Alorian

Alorian waited patiently as a group of Storm Troopers walked by, his lightsaber hidden and his Jedi clothes discarded long beforehand.
    The troop passed and Alorian began walking again,
    "Sir! Stop right there!" The voice of a storm trooper called out, Alorian stopped.
    "Have you seen any Jedi? They are considered armed and exteremly dangerous"
    "No." Alorian replied, trying to keep a natural tone in his voice and resist the urge to activate his saber and cut down the soldier right there.
    "We are offering a bounty for anyone who has information on any Jedi at all."
    "I told you, master soldier, I have no information."
    "You look familiar..." The troop began, Alorian accessed the force than, "I am not the man you are looking for."
    "You are not the man I am looking for"
    "You will leave me alone and will stop hunting the Jedi."
    "I will leave you alone and.."
    Alorian left before the soldier finished the statement.

Five minutes later Alorian found himself standing in a bar on the space port, seeking a transport for anywhere offworld.

TAG: Anyone.

19. pashatemur

pashatemur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 21, 2004
    OCC: This is the final of these large joint posts. Welcome everyone. These characters, with the obvious exception of Obi wan Kenobi, are now available for 'Tagging.'

IC: Marie-Celeste Euginie Isabeau, Reina and Matriarch, Ursa; Anakin, Lord Vader; Jedi Master General Obi wan Kenobi; Chancellor Elect Amidala; Dr. Giles Senob; Captain Typho

LOCATION: MannerHouse, Gripsholm, Ursa ? seat and residence of the Reina (Queen); Mustafar; Jedi Temple and Nubian Embassy, Coruscant

The snow fell here as well. Gripsholm was synchronous with the capital planet Kavala where the great Palace and Basilica were located. The Reina had retreated to her childhood home of Gripsholm after the the departure of her one time security advisor and friend, the Jedi knight Anakin Skywalker.

Thinking back to that morning only a month past now, Celeste had stood on the edge of her personal landing pad, surrounded by the snow blanketed preserves and garden of the massive Kavala Palace complex. He?d kissed her for what she knew to be the last time and she had wished him the very best for all he desired to achieve and then, because so much was not said, she wrote that letter that she felt now, he would never receive.

The snow began to blow in a blizzard as she stood alone watching the yellow and silver Interceptor disappear into the white and drawing the thin pink wrap about her shoulders more snuggly, she turned in her regal manner and assumed the demeanor she had been carefully taught. Her face like that of a child?s, brow clear, her oddly colored amber eyes, almond shaped and cat like, open and her bow shaped lips in a serene and gentle smile. She was the ?Ice Queen,? after all.

?A leader must make many sacrifices!?

So, the days spilled past. ?Your Majesty, Jupe?s orbit has become unstable?the problem is we cannot simply destroy it, we must be able to replace its gravitational presence with an equal one, if we do not, we fear there we be catastrophic environmental consequences for the entire system.?

It was a private meeting in her dark and simple salon. This is where that immediate journey had begun, she mused as she recalled her Uncle Vanya introducing her to her Jedi escort, Master Ki Adi Mundi. She could almost see the two old friends sitting in the chairs by the fire, Vanya with is long huka and Master Mundi sharing the same. The voices still hung in the air of the low slung and massively beamed room. The somber yet warm tones felt cozy and comforting as the wind howled outside. It had done so on the evening just over a year ago, just before she finally knew just who her patron and Lord High Executor truly was. Celeste shivered and was drawn to the window.

Once upon a time the ancient myths felt a powerful presence. She could pretend that Hapu and Amu could protect her should she have need, with their mighty winds and blinding snow,that Loke and the mother bear, Ursa, would guard her way, and perhaps in some part of her, she still believed so. Now Anakin was gone, and she received the news only this morning that all Jedi had been declared enemies of the state, the Empire, Celeste felt the loss of the security she had begun to hope for in him. He?d taught her how to love, to touch, to be brave, and now?he was gone. How could she endure she wondered. Even though she had let him go, the loss of the presence left her bereft, and?despondent. Now, nothing stood between her and ? She would not complete the sentence.

?You must have some idea as to the remedy,? she answered the Minister quietly, ?surely we have the engineering at our disposal. Can we not generate or cause a better cohesion on Jupe.?

?Yes, your Majesty, it is experimental, but we have our concerns?? he cautioned. The Minister of Resources was a thin man, slight. He stood hands behind his back, his long red hair bound at the neck in a black sash and his coat and breeches, black as well.

?Have we options, viable, and how unstable, what is the rate of degeneration, Lord Neuewald?? Celeste stro

20. LordDarthUmbrus

LordDarthUmbrus Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Character Addendum:

My Beautiful Weapon:
    [image=http://masterreplicas.com/file_cache/tmp428b742326a01_DARTHSIDIOUSEP3LTSIDEHighRes.gif]

I had a post, but it doesn't make sense now.

I'll post something else later if it fits.

Thanks.

LDU

21. FlamingBladeSaber

FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Master star 2

May 14, 2005
    Anaron flew past several sightings across Coruscant. The blue haze that mixed in with the red to create a vast smoke of purple that sunk just below the skyline of the Jedi temple on Coruscant. Nothing was left, no-one was left. The temple seemed to be a large pile of ash on one side, and another pile of ruptured rock that sat on the bed of the tall building. Anaron Nexon slowly flew past a information booth, drenched in sweat.

He got out of his speeder and leapt onto the landing pad. For the first time, the most populated place on Coruscant (the info booth) was now deserted. Only a smell of fair ash and the clustered temperature rising within the air. He looked into the information center and noticed the empty place, books stitched with shredded paper. The whole place was a rotten tip. The books were everywhere, smashed glass and even posters of Sullust dialect were half torn off the wall.

"I guess the fiery war on this planet shook all these people up. I don't blame them for wanting to get out of here," He stared outside and watched the smoke arise from the temple still burning and continued his previous speech,"It's as chaotic as the War on Geonosis but only there aren't even any remains of the Jedi anywhere around here. Where could they be?!" He shouted in self frustration.

He reached into his pockets rather desperately and managed to drag out a comm unit. The comm also linked to many Jedi at once, so if no-one answered the chances were that the Jedi were now extinct. He yelled down the comm his hardest, in desperate attempt to contact his freinds.

"Hello? Freinds, Masters, is there anyone out there alive? If there is than please reply to me immediately, Anaron out." He froze in pure shock, he never thought this would happen but he could only wait for a few to pickup a direct signal and recieve his message. He would only wait a while for a reply and then he would go and find the man responsible for all this.

TAG: Remaining Jedi.

22. TheAdmiral

TheAdmiral Chosen One star 4

Mar 28, 2004
    IC:ARC Commander Alpha
    While Alpha was following Amidala he recieved a message:
    "Hello? Freinds, Masters, is there anyone out there alive? If there is than please reply to me immediately, Anaron out."
    He went to the nearest comm station.
    -Track the message!-ordered Alpha.
    -Yes,sir!-replied a Corporal.
    After he understood where the message was comming from,he went there...

23. FlamingBladeSaber

May 14, 2005
    Anaron waited patiently, and after a couple of minutes, decided to get up from off the dusty floor and mourn over the loss of so many Jedi that once were very loyal and friendly to him. But seconds after getting up, the door smashed open and 5 ARC troops accompanied by a commandoe poured into the information hut. It was large for a hut, but the troops took up half the space.

"Hello men, we have to get moving, follow me." He ordered.

Before he could pass them, they each stood still offering a cold stare at the Jedi padawan. He stepped back and tried to move them but they were hesitant.

"What's wrong with you people?" He asked, wearing a suspicous frown upon his face.

24. TheAdmiral

TheAdmiral Chosen One star 4

Mar 28, 2004
    IC:ARC Commander Alpha
    -Get out of here and secure the perimeter.-ordered Alpha to the other Clones.
    After they left,Alpha spoke.
    -We need to talk.-said the Clone-I'll secure your departure off the planet,so we must hurry,but first you must wear this officer uniform...

25. FlamingBladeSaber

May 14, 2005
    Evidently, these were here to help, but there were something telling him otherwise. He looked down at his lightsaber and unhooked it from his belt, dropping it directly into his side pockets.

"I'd like to know what is happening, right now. Before anything dramatic happens. Firstly, why is my temple on fire?" He asked, seriously whilst staring into the eyes of the clone troop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.