1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The Galaxy at War Part III: Schism of the Sith

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by pashatemur, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Knight

star 2
    Anaron Nexon turned to his comm unit, his eyes opened as he heard the news from another ARC commando. He's eyes heavy as tears were forming, not all the Jedi were gone. Quickly, the padawan's tears evaporated and his eyes narrowed.

"I'm still looking for Jedi, I'll be there when I find some."

He affirmed, turning to the temple wreckage. He casually swayed through the temple, his robe swashing behind his stride. He looked around the burnt temple, still alight.

"Is anyone here? Any surviving Jedi left?" He hollered, as he made his way further into the Jedi temple.

TAG: Alorian.
  2. pashatemur Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Anakin, Lord Vader

LOCATION: Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center, Coruscant

Dreaming

He had dragged himself to the their bed chamber as the ringing and whispering continued. The floor slanted every which way and he forced himself to remain upright though he felt he was walking on a fulcrum. It didn?t matter how he saw the hastily scrawled note, but there it lay. He attempted to read be-labordly; the letters dancing before his weak eyes, he could not, however. The swelling and blood now pressed upon the brain centers dangerously and the note sailed gently from his now unfeeling hands, never to be read. The man who had been Anakin Skywalker fell a very long way.

What was it? I found something. What was it? He could not remember. The light was brilliant and he squinted against it. He felt as if arrows pieced his brain.

Ubrikkian DD-13 had labored into the wee hours delicately suctioning and picking away the miniscule splinters of bone from Lord Vader?s brain. It was an astoundingly tedious and time sensitive case performed with such exactness that it was nearly miraculous and the patient would suffer very little loss. Some memory loss, some mobility, but that would right itself as new synaptic routes would form, and there was minimal scrarring. The next few days were crucial, however. The fluid levels between the skull and brain required shunts be in stalled and then there were one or two minor additions that the patient needn?t know about. As to the burns on his left shoulder, arm, and neck, those too, though deep tissue burns, were healing admirably - quite costly care!

Anakin woke, and when he did, he tried desperately to remember what had happened to him. He was immobilized. There were no "flesh units" about, as the droids refered to the non synthetic. This was certainly no Jedi healing ward! Where the hell was Obi wan? Where was everybody? He was isolated and weak. Tubing snaked from his head and he cast about wildly to remember, and sadly, he did!

/"Yes, my dear boy. I fear she was yet another victim of Jedi treachery."/ Anakin felt, more than saw the grief his mentor bore. /"I am so very deeply sorry for your loss, my young one./

?NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!?

He remembered.

TAG: Emperor Palpatine, Lord Sidious
  3. LadyZaraMarta Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Padme Amidala: Undisclosed location.

Padme fell exhausted into bed, but her rest was not peaceful.

Nightmares.

Over and over Amidala saw the Jedi falling victim to her husband's blade. There was no mercy. The little ones in the Council Room...the War Room, the Hospital...

"No..Ani..."

The flies, the maggots, the bloated bodies, the smell of death.

Fire the pit.

Once more fire rose from the Jedi Temple, this time consuming the bodies of those who were murdered.

How could you do this? Why?

Our little boy. Our baby. He's dead...

The Sith. Anakin has become Sith.

"Annakinn...Anakinnn...!!!"

Padme woke herself. She was sitting in bed screaming his name over and over.

"M'lady!"
    Dorme rushed in to comfort her mistress.

The children, sleeping with their mother began to cry and scream as well.

"Why! Why..!Anakin!"

Who to comfort...thought Dorme..the children or their mother...

Giles Senob hurried in and wrapped his arms about Padme,holding her tight.

"Scream as much as you want, Padme...."

Dorme lifted Tanis into her arms, while Hannas who had entered behind Senob picked up Luke.They exited with the children, who only sensed that their mother was very sad and in pain.

Padme wailed. She cried for her Anakin...for the father of her children, for her husband.

******* End of post******

4. TheAdmiral Force Ghost

star 4
    IC:ARC Commander Alpha
    "I'm still looking for Jedi, I'll be there when I find some."
    -I'll come to your possition,so if we find other survivors will go together and then will think of a plan.What the........!?
    TAG:Anaron
    IC:Dennii Sunwalker
    She followed the ARC to the Temple.
    -I followed you here so I can help.-said Dennii.
    -Ok,but stay close to me,I don't want to loose my new "daughter"-smiled Alpha.
    Dennii replied with a smile.
    -Ok,"daddy"!-replied she.
    -You are learnig fast!-said Alpha-Now let's go meet Anaron!
    -Anaron is alive,that's excellent news!-said she.Dennii was so happy that even cried from happiness.
  5. Nefertiti Jedi Master

star 4
    Jocasta

The north side of the library had taken the most damage. The wall had caved in and under some ones order, the Clones had shored it up. It was makeshift but sturdy and would hold until something more permanent happened. That section of the library was exclusively portioned off for present day Jedi works. Within these stacks were the more modern thinkers of this generation. Jocasta pulled a step over to the first rack and began taking down the volumes on the highest shelf. The guards watched, but had no real interest in what she did. Stacking the books on the lowest shelf she could reach, she ran a dusting cloth over the cracked surfaces. As she cleaned and replaced the receptacles, she went over her plan once more. The smaller she could be, the more insignificant she seemed ? the easier it would be to remain in charge of the library. Replacing the final volume that shelf, she smiled to see Qui Gon?s ragged presentation on the Living Force. Finishing with the first shelf, she began moving the books on the next shelf, when she stopped. Pulling out a small thin book, she read the cover again. ?The Republic?. Dooku?s book of poetry. Tucking her dust towel into her belt, she opened to the cover page and read, ?Dedicated to Mace Windu, friend and brother?. She must have stared at it to long. One of the guards was suddenly standing beside her, gesturing with his blaster. She gave him a quick short nod and returned to her dusting.
  6. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sevrance gave a slight nod of her head as she heard her master's orders. Her face still wore no emotion. Once the transmission of Dooku disappeared into blackness, her head adverted towards Grievous. She walked past him and looked out towards the galaxy. She leaned back a little and brought her left arm with her hand beneath her chin. A smile pierced her luscious lips, glistening with the stars.

"Well General, I suggest we get a move on to the capitol and do what we do best," her scarlet eyes glimmered with blood as she faced him and her ears always adjusting to his coughing that echoed.

Sevrance found General Grievous fascinating. He was mostly droid with a few organs. Technology amazed her, and this piece of metal and organs was the most interesting yet. He was powerful and had a thing for collecting lightsabers. He had personality, unlike many other droids.

Tag: Mortimer_Nerdly
  7. LadyZaraMarta Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Padme Amidala - Location Undisclosed

She was shivering. So very cold was Padme. No matter how many blankets and quilts Senob and Dorme placed upon her...Amidala still was cold.

It was no ordinary cold...oh no...the fire and the quilts could have warmed her. This cold touched her very heart...chilled the blood that moved through the chambers.

She begged, her lips moving...

Forgive him..please forgive him...

To whom is she talking to,doctor?

Is her mind slipping?

Forgive him...forgive him...please...

Over and over the same words...

****end of post****
  8. Eme-ma_Himou Force Ghost

star 4

Name: Deragon
    ----Species: unknown
    -----Eye Color: unknown
    ------Hair Color and Style: Wears a mask (unkown)
    -------Skin Complexion: unknown
    --------Clothing: Bounty Hunter armor with helmet
    ---------Physique: strong/quick
    ----------Personality: cold, quiet
    -----------Quirks: not many
    ------------Force Sensitive: Yes

Personal Ship
    -Name: Death of the Jedi
    --Class: Jedi Interceptor
    ---Exterior Description: Green color version
    ----Interior Description: -
    -----Weapon Systems: -
    ------Crew Compliment: -
    -------Hyperspace Capability: -
    --------Misc. Specs.: -

Biography
    -Brief History: A fallen Jedi since the days of the Clone Wars, Deragon has done many jobs for shady corporate officials and politicians.
    --Military History: An assassin, a true shot with a sniper rifle, and truly powerful with his lightsaber. Currently doing jobs for the CIS.
    ---Traumatic Experiences: His parents were seemingly slaughtered in front of him by Jedi

Sith
    -Lightsaber Blade Color: Silver
    --Lightsaber Type: Single
    ---Hilt Description: Very much like Sidious?s
  9. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: I've had an awful evening tonight and I feel terrible; I've basically lost all will to do anything tonight. Could I ask that you guys please take it slow and let me catch up? I will be posting with both of my characters tomorrow, and hopefully my mood will have improved drastically.

I would thank you for this.

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------
  10. Eme-ma_Himou Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Himou

Eme-ma circled around the forests of Kashyyyk. Did Master Yoda leave already?

No matter, I should be heading to Coruscant to find any left over Jedi, thought Himou as the ship turned around and fled into the vastness of space.

Tag: Aayla, Yoda
  11. Dooku-of-Serenno Jedi Knight

star 1

IC: Deragon

The Death of the Jedi blasted out of Hyperspace using its newly acquired integral hyperspace capability.

Excellent, thought the Bounty Hunter. One more reason why the Jedi died out: they chose to be devolved when it came to technology. No innovation.

Deragon had innovated and survived. Now he was being paid to innovate and survive. His new client paid well: little credits, a lot of knowledge.

The Bounty hunter pressed the button for his commlink. Time for a new mission, he thought.

"Count Dooku... I would desire a new job."

Tag: Dooku
  12. Mukiruh Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Alorian

Alorian heard the news broadcast, Wow, the coward wont come out of his palace to do it himself. Sidious you coward, stop hiding behind bounty hunters.
    "Those damned Jedi!" Alorian heard someone yell from across the bar, "If there were one here right now i would kill him and get that reward, There is not anything special about them! The Force? Thats the biggest joke i ever heard!"
    Knowing it probably was not the best idea, Alorian drew the Force in to himself, focusing on the mans table.
    The next instant the table burst apart and Alorian walked out of the bar.
  13. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Arin Nely

Arin lied on his bed, shocked. Was it true, was his master; the greatest Jedi who has ever lived; the oldest Jedi of their time; was he dead? It seemed impossible. Yoda had showed him practically everything about the Force, had shown him all there is to know about lightsaber combat...basically everything there is to know about being a Jedi. A tear trickled down his cheek. He couldn't believe it, and he wouldn't.

"Arn!" The Jedi apprentice called out to his good friend. "Come in here...please," He said, his voice cracking.

As Arn walked in, he had a worried look on his face, and rushed to Arin's side. "What is it?" he asked.

"Sit down, please," he motioned to the spot beside him, and his friend sat down. "I need you to help me. I have felt the dea-the death of Master Yoda." As he spoke, tears burst down his cheeks, and Arn's looked utterly shocked.

"I need you to contact the Jedi Temple, and ask if Yoda is actually...dead." Arn nodded, and left the room.

Arin then slipped into a deep meditation, as he had done countless times before. He used the techniques his master had taught him to stretch his feelings, to search for his master. He had always told him that he would always be there for him, no matter what. He had never done a search so wide like this before, and was not sure if this would work...He searched as far as they could, in all direcetions for the faintest sign of Yoda...nothing.

<<Master Yoda!>> Arin called out. Hopefully, he would get a response...

-------------------------------

Meanwhile, Arn rushed out of the room, and grabbed his long range comm-link. Activating it, he tried reaching the Jedi Temple, and spoke.

"Jedi Masters, this is Arn Suracca. My friend, and Yoda's apprentice, has felt a great disturbance in the Force, the feeling of the death of Master Yoda...Is it true, is he dead?" As he spoke, his eyes began to fill with tears. Though he had not spent as much time with Yoda as Arin, he still loved the Jedi, he had been taught by him as a youngling, as all Jedi had. He waited for a response.

TAG: milney, ANY JEDI MASTERS!

darth_nemisis
  14. Dooku-of-Serenno Jedi Knight

star 1

IC: Dooku

"Count Do-oku, I wo-uld d-sire a new job..."

Though the message came in crackly, there was no doubt who it was: my new "apprentice."

He wished to be paid that way, so I accepted. His credentials were unparalleled, so I accepted. He was powerful indeed, and is a skilled bladesman.

Though, at times, I would wonder: how would he fair against Tann? Against me?

Pushing the thought from my mind, I looked towards the shimmering blue figure in front of me.

"Deragon... I want you to hunt down Skywalker. Use your new-found abilities against that stunted slime. You will be paid with even more valuable knowledge of the Dark Side."

"Thank you, my m-aster"

The figure flickered and died.

An interesting fight this would be, thought Dooku. I only wish I was there to witness it.

Tag: Deragon
  15. Nefertiti Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: "stunted slime"..I love it!
  16. Bacon164 Force Ghost

star 7
    This has been approved by Pasha, changed a little to her approval:

Nocab Eno Xis Rouf

----Species: Human/Changeling
    -----Eye Color: Blue
    ------Hair Color and Style: Anakin Style
    -------Skin Complexion: Tanned White
    --------Clothing: Battered Jedi Robes
    ---------Physique: Thin, Skinny, A Little Muscular
    ----------Personality: Shy, Quiet, Unstable
    -----------Quirks: Can't Stand Talking To People He Doesn't Know, Always Turns on the Wrong Button the Saber
    ------------Force Sensitive: Yes
    Personal Ship
    -Name: Stout Parrot
    --Class: 3
    ---Exterior Description: Battered, Worn, Outdated
    ----Interior Description: A cockpit that goes into the main room, followed by the engine room, a bedroom, and a bathroom
    -----Weapon Systems: Minimal, Gun Turret on Bottom and Top
    ------Crew Compliment: No Crew
    -------Hyperspace Capability: Barely Able To Reach Lightspeed
    --------Misc. Specs.: None

-Brief History: Raised as a Jedi. Met Anakin at the age of nine and became instant friends. Often went on training missions with he and Obi-Wan Kenobi, along with his master who died of unknown reasons. He managed to meet his parents, only to see them executed at the hands of Darth Tyranus during the battle of Kole, one of the first major battles of the Clone Wars. During Order 66, he was on Mon Calamari and was barely able to escape through the coral reef system and by his uncanny ability to change species, though it is very hard to use it.
    --Military History: Commander During the Clone Wars.
    ---Traumatic Experiences: Deaths of Jedi, including Anakin, and the execution of his family by order of Darth Tyranus during the battle of Kaloe.

Jedi/Sith/General Grievous Only
    -Lightsaber Blade Color: Green
    --Lightsaber Type: Single
    ---Hilt Description: Nothing special. Two buttons that often get confused.
  17. LadyWhilla Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Aayla Secura

Kashyyyk

Aayla's pace was quick as she ran towards the descending ship. It seemed to hover then suddenly streak away as fast as it had arrived. She slowed and stood looking skyward. With her hands on her hips, she stared into space. She could feel a presence but one that was unknown to her. A Force signature that eluded and waned as it sped away.

The Twi'lek Jedi turned and headed back to the safety of the canopy of the great tree. Alone, she sat down cross-legged and lowered her head, her thoughts racing. Was this how it would be now? Hiding and running from the Empire? Aayla couldn't imagine a life so different that the one she had become accustomed to.

Aayla sighed and began to play with a twig. "Enough. I'm better than that. The Force will show us the way. It has to.....doesn't it?" Frustrated, she snapped the twig and threw it to the ground.

18. pashatemur Force Ghost

star 4
    OCC, though not really: Uncle Eme! "Stunted slime?!" You completely missed "Bone head," and I gave it to you on a platter. I want my blasted Interceptor back with astro-mech (the very same you left with). That last heart "massage" didn't give you an indication of how seriously I will regard your idiocy!? Yes, please do come to dinner, Deragon! - Lord Vader
  19. LadyZaraMarta Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OCC...RUN...EME...RUN...find a blackhole...Take that new freshly minted driver's license and get the ....out of Dodge...
  20. Dooku-of-Serenno Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: Didn't understand that at all, Pash! :p

"Thank you my Master. Transmission done!"

To Coruscant, thought the Bounty Hunter as he ignited his hyperspace and blasted towards the system.

Tag: Coruscant Security
  21. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

star 5
    OOC: I'll take that as a tag.

IC: Tarkin

Tarkin found himself back on the bridge of the Hammer Stroke. That seemed to be his life these days. Office to bridge, office to bridge. But he had hope. This new Empire had much promise in Tarkin's eyes. Thats mostly why he pushed for it so hard. Soon he hoped to do some heavy operations against enemy planets. Tactical manuevers. Although he was now technically a Moff, he still loved the military.

As he stood, one of his officers came up.

"Sir. Unidentified Craft coming out of hyperspace in a peculiar vector. Fighter class. Could be a Jedi. Definitely not one of ours."

Tarkin smiled.

"Have a squad or two of ours ready to meet him when he comes out of hyperspace."

"At once my Lord."

Tarkin gazed out of the viewports with a grim grin. Finally a bit of action.

TAG: Dooku-of-Serenno
  22. Dooku-of-Serenno Jedi Knight

star 1

Sorry, I was writing for too long! here I go with my edit:

HA! Here comes a fabled squad! Let's see if Dooku's teachings have come in handy.

"Unidentified craft! Please identify yourself!"

"I am a Bounty Hunter on my way to search for some Jedi scum. If I'm not mistaken, the Emperor came out with message wanting their heads."

Deragon's hand rose and the Bounty Hunter spoke some more, "You'll find no problem with me going into the Capitol..."

Then it was the Clone's turn: "I have no problem with you going into the capitol..."

"Thank you, and I'll be sure to pay my taxes!"

The Bounty Hunter weaved in and out of traffic searching for a signal.

"Come on..." chided the fallen Jedi. After a couple minutes, the comm showed full recievance.

"Tyrannus!"

"Yes, Deragon?"

"I need to find where Skywalker is being kept."

"I take it you are refering to our comm intercepts. Yes, well, good thing you asked." [pause] "A Vader is in the Emperor's Personal Medical Center. Keycode is classified. Now is the time to use your 'spy' abilities, my 'apprentice.'"

"Thank you, my Master..."

The comm died and Deragon speeded towards a speeder rental.

A couple minutes later, the Bounty Hunter started heading towards the Medical Center. Confusion, mass confusion. Just what the doctor ordered, Deragon joked. Speeders jumping everywhere trying to get home after a day of being harassed by Imperials. What did they expect? They just turned against the only force keeping the Emperor under control. Speaking of control, thought the Bounty Hunter as he passed through the arches of the Medical Center.

Using the Force, Deragon jumped from his speeder and silently landed on the rooftop. Now to show Dooku my better qualities, he thought as he rushed towards the roof exit and started inserting wires into the Keycode Lock. He then connected the wires to a device and just waited until the numbers appeared on the screen.

99________23________66

Bingo, thought Deragon as he punched in the numbers and headed towards the Surgical Reconstruction Center.

Tag: Security, Palpatine, Vader
  23. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

star 5
    IC: Tarkin

A Lieutenent came up to Tarkin.

"Bounty hunter sir. Looking for Jedi."

Tarkin looked at the man.

"I see. Keep an eye on his ship."

"Yes sir."

Tarkin returned to his musings about this and that. Another slag of a Seperatist warship was being vaporized to his left by the batteries. It seemed to be going alright. Which was good. The last thing he needed was to have problems up here. It was a very dangerous time for the Empire. And everyone needed to be performing at one hundred percent.

"Sir?" said another officer...

"Hm?" said Tarkin

"The ship is heading towards the Surgical Facility."

"Is that so?" said Tarkin with a bit of alarm. He had recieved the notice that that area was off limits to civilian traffic. "Contact the security."

"At once my Lord."

The Lieutenent spoke into the comm while pressing some keys.

"Unidentified fighter. You have touched down on restricted airspace. Return to your fighter at once!"

Tarkin also took his comm as the Lieutenent was talking to the center security...

"My Lord, this is Wilhuf. A heavily armed and rather suspecious fighter has landed at the security center. I've called a squad of police in that will be arriving shortly. Be advised that the subject is considered dangerous. Have your security detail be on guard. Tarkin over."

Tarkin turned to one of his generals.

"Send a strike force over. Now."

TAG: Palps, Vader, Bounty Hunter

OOC: Changed to reflect previous change... ;)
  24. Dooku-of-Serenno Jedi Knight

star 1
    I saw the post after I posted...

so I dealt with it...
  25. milney Force Ghost

star 5
    Kamino

Cloning Facility

IC: Yoda

Lama Su motioned for Yoda and the younger Jedi to take a seat. He sat down and activated a viewscreen.

"Master Yoda, I am pleased to report that we have worked out the initial problems we had when you came to us with your request. We can garuntee that we can create a near natural mix of genomes for each of the species that you provided samples of to us."

The padawan's were shocked to what they were hearing. Yoda reached to them with the force to calm their minds.

"A chance of duplication, is there?"

"We have calculated that after 1,400,000 genoes of each species are created, the genetic structures may start to become repetitive. Until then, each youngling would be gentically and physically different from another one."

"Good, very good."

Lama Su rose and gestured towards the cloning facility training area.

"Shall we have a look at how they're progressing?"

"Inspect them, I will. Alleviate the concerns of my companions, this may."

The group headed into the cloning facility. The Padawans felt a huge presence of force users near them, but they couldn't trianguate where they were. Yoda looked at the young Jedi, he hoped they would understand what was happening.

They white doors of the training halls opened silently and Yoda saw a sight for sore eyes. Hundreds of younglings were practicing sabre stances, fighting training remotes and studying the Jedi History. Lama Su paused to allow Yoda to inspect them. Jaku, who had come with Yoda, carefully questioned his Master.

"Master, when did the Council begin to train Jedi out on Kamino?"

Yoda stopped and thoughtfully placed his hand onto Jaku's shoulder.

"Padawan, know of this, the council did not. Choose to keep it secret, I did. Eight months before the Emporer rose, come to Kamino, I did. A contingency plan, I had, in case of a disaster. To the cloners, I gave, 25 genetic structures of each species in the Jedi order. Agreed, they did, to mix the genomes to produce younglings. Clones, these younglings cannot be called. Each is different and unique. Grow, they will, for 18 months, then the trials will they face. Appear, they will, to be 18 years old. Cease, at this time, the rapid ageing will."

Jaku was surprised at was he heard, as were his friends, but all of them understood Yoda's reason for allowing this to happen.

"So they'll become Jedi Knights?"

"Not all, young Jaku. Jedi Militia, most of these will become, but a choice, they will still have. Deprive any creature of that, I cannot."

"What will happen to us Padawans that age normally?"

Yoda smiled at Jaku. The mind of a child always intrigued him because they were always thinking for the correct reasons.

"Become Jedi Knights, you can. Or Leaders of the Jedi Militia, you can become. Or mentors of these younglings."

Jaku smiled and bowed slightly.

"Master Yoda, we must return to the ship to finish repairs."

"Do well in your task, you will Jaku."

As the padawans returned to The Draconus, Yoda looked at the oldest of the younglings. They appeared to be no older than 8, but Yoda knew that only 8 months ago, they hadn't been created yet. Yoda sensed something in the force, he knew that he couldn't stay on Kamino for much longer.

"Lamu Su, good work you do, thank you, I do. Contact with Kashyyk, I must now make."

Lamu Su bowed and began to lead Yoda to the communications room.

"Master Yoda, helping your cause is the least we can do after you secured our safety from the clone wars. Having everyone believe our planet was destroyed has made it extremely easy to avoid the Empire. Within ten months, the oldest group we created, should be ready to face their trials. You should have approximately 1,000 Padawans waiting for you then. We will be sending some to you earlier to pilot your spacecraft as per your instructions."

"Many thanks to you, Lama Su."

Yoda bowed to the Prime Minister as he entered the communications
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.