1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars THE GALAXY AT WAR PART IV: PRISONER OF CORUSCANT

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by pashatemur, Nov 5, 2010.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. pashatemur Force Ghost

star 4
    Welcome to THE GALAXY AT WAR PART IV: Prisoner of Coruscant

Game Manager GM: Pashatemur

ONCE UPON A TIME, IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY?

After 12 years of intermittent yet intense war, the Galaxy is now finally at peace ? a tentative peace. General Grievous finally destroyed on Malachor V, the Confederacy in disarray, their leader, the insane Quaemena Ayesha fled with the one who calls himself Yuuzhan, and their Council routed, the Empire can now redirect its might and resources.

Yet, in the constant feeding of the war machine that was necessary in defeating the CIS, great injustices have been committed and many coffers depleted. With the late Emperor Palpatine's drive to impose his Imperial will throughout the ever increasing territories, many have been thrust into poverty and ruin. Now it falls to Palpatine's former Executor and successor, the Re of Ursa and the former Jedi and Sith, Lord Vader, to bring the order and strength he knows will be required to meet the strange and fierce new enemy, if he can hold the seat of command?

[image=[url]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_lxYaMR9LB...AAAEQ/wh3pFXQNVbs/s1600/CoruscantColour1.jpg][/url]

In the black of space, Coruscant is gleaming orb hanging amidst a silver studded sphere of traffic viewed from beyond the warm and subdued cabin lights of transport. Overhead, a TIE fighter flies past, the signature screech of it?s twin ion engines silent until the fighter breaks the planet?s atmosphere and inside the dark cockpit dotted with indicator lights, the suited pilot cranks his audio to listen to the pulsing strains of "Back in the GIR."

*( Back in the USSR, Beatles ?The White Album? - Lennon/McCartney 1968 )

Oh, flew in from Oversector outer region
    didn't get to sleep last night
    all the way the airsick bag was on my knee
    man I had a dreadful flight

I'm back in the G I R
    You don't know how lucky you are boy!
    Back in the G I R

Tour of duty took so long forgot how to play
    Gee, it?s good to be back home
    Leave the holo till tomorrow's just a "pod-race"
    Baby, disconnect the "com"...

The volume of the music decreases as the fighter is haled by Planetary defense and given entry vectors. “Copy, Sir, com’on?”

“...this is Coruscant Orbi’al PlanDef Golan II space defence platform...Lock-down will be lifted in 30 seconds, Threat Levels lowered to orange. Come in with weapons cold and you are cleared to land Imperial Center .....”

In the transport's forward cabin, the pilot receives similar instructions. The transparasteele port soon frames an increasingly frenetic view of freighters, warships, pleasure cruisers, transports and fighters queuing or maneuvering to approach, depart or weigh anchor, the congestion, unusual due to the missile attack upon the Imperial Senate building 16 hours earlier.

Conversations range subdued but excited with speculations concerning a retributive strike by CIS remnants, or perhaps the Union was agitating for the return of their Duchess now under Imperial custody and being transported to Coruscant, or was it the work of the terrorists rebels?

“Somebody’s going to lose more than rank over this,” stated a trooper sitting close by the viewport.

“Question is, how’d the rogue manage to get through security scans with the kind of ship that could launch warheads, let alone get off planet?!” There were concurring grunts from those seated around the trooper that made the query.

The cabin lights flickered, signaling an announcement.

“Eh, Emperor’s still standing! Anyone here thinking it’s the Moff’s....” posited another trooper nearby before someone hissed and an officer leaned in.

“Care to repeat that accusation, trooper? Or were you just mouthing off in all the excitement?” asked the officer in a low and warning voice.

“Uh.... Uh...yes sir, Major, sir. Just excited, sir,” replied the trooper automatically standing to attention.

“Yes, here, here, long may he live! It’ll take more than a couple of missiles to take our Emperor, eh boys?!”

A hearty rejoinder smoothed the moment before the cabin’s crackle.

The pilot's voice comes through the speakers in a buoyant tone projecting in a metallic buzz over the victors’ conversations.

“The threat level has been dropped. We are now approaching atmosphere, secure all baggage and strap in. We hope you’ve enjoyed your brief flight with us today. Your Empire thanks you Officers and troopers of His Imperial Majesty’s Admiralty! Welcome to Coruscant!”

The cabin erupted in cheers and congratulations! The music returned over the communications system speaker and the volume rose...

You're back in the G I R
    Back in the G I R

Eridea girls really knock me out
    they leave those Teta's behind
    And Naboo girls make me sing and shout
    That Corellia's always on my my my my my my my my my mind

You're back in the G I R
    Back in the G I R

Eridea girls really knock me out
    they leave those Teta's behind
    And Naboo girls make me sing and shout
    That Corellia's always on my my my my my my my my my mind

Show me round your snow peaked mountains
    In Ursa or Alderaan
    Take me to your Daddy's farm
    Let me hear your mandoviol ringing out
    Come and keep your comrade warm

I'm back in the G I R
    Back in the G I, back in the G I, back in the G I R!*

Welcome everyone! Consult GOALS, PROCEDURES and CONDUCT forGAMING INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO ENTER in the LIBRARY THREAD in ROLE PLAYING RESOURCES. You’ll also find lists of CHARACTERS, the CHARACTER SHEET TEMPLATES, the GAW IV MAP and ANNOUNCEMENTS. Use the link below to reach the library.

RETURNING WRITERS: Please incorporate brief synopses and recapitulations into your post. They needn’t be made all at once and if you prefer, they may be posted in the Library thread. Alert and provide them in a PM to the GM if you wish to post them there instead of in game.

LIBRARY THREAD

The GAME THREAD is for IN CHARACTER posting. Keep OUT OF CHARACTER COMMENTS to a minimum. Use PRIVATE MESSAGE to communicate with your co-writers and GAME MANAGER/MASTER(s), play with gusto and happy writing to all!

Art contributed by C_O
  2. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Captain Ewlla Iillor, cabin aboard the HIMS Huntress
    L:eek:cation: Orbit over Imperial Centre, with the rest of the Reserve Fleet

Iillor yawned as she settled on the couch in her cabin, having woken up, washed and dressed for the day.

Yesterday, her ship and crew had participated in the major engagement at Mygeeto, intended to mop up the last of the Confederation of Independent Systems.

Somehow, they had gotten through it intact, and with the rest of the Reserve Fleet, they had returned to Imperial Centre, leaving the clean up to Grand Admiral Carthaginian?s forces.

The door warbled, someone requesting entry.

Ewlla glanced over and ran her hands down the olive-green panels on her thigh-length uniform dress, making sure that it did not look like she had slept in it.

[image=http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af162/yavin1pics/GAW%20IV/captiillor10.jpg]

She hadn?t, but the one she had slept in, was still in the cabin with her, looking forlorn on the floor at the head of her bunk.

The doorbell went again as she looked for somewhere to put yesterday?s outfit, and ended up stuffing it down the back of the couch, before calling for whoever it was, to enter.

An unfamiliar woman in a grey Navy one-piece, tucked into polished black boots, came in, bearing a tray, which in turn had a steaming mug of caffeine and a selection of datapads.

?Good morning, Captain!? The rating said brightly, while Captain Iillor looked pleasantly up at her.

?Morning. How are things going, with the crew?? She enquired.

?Fine, Captain. Repairs have started, and we have managed to get hospital places on the surface, despite all the casualties at the Senate.?

The tray had been settled on the low glase-topped coffeine table before Iillor, and she had started dipping in sweetener and whitener, the dipped in the spoonener?, er, the spoon.
    She looked up sharply. ?Why? What happened at the Senate??

The rating looked uncomfortable. ?Someone put a missile through it.?

Ewlla?s eyes widened at the news. ?WHAT?! Why wasn?t I notified??

?You were dead on your feet, Captain. I didn?t like to disturb you.?

The captain of the Huntress Interdictor-class Heavy Cruiser could not believe what she was hearing. ?If an important structure on a planet that we are orbiting gets attacked, I want to be told immediately.?

?The last time I tried to wake you after a battle, you went absolutely spare!?

Ewlla frowned, reddening just a shade. ?Are you sure? Doesn?t sound like me.?

?Remember you had a different table in here when you started, Ma?am? Remember what happened to the other?? The rating?s voice trailed off as she focussed on Iillor, perhaps for the first time since arriving. Then her gaze rose to look round the cabin, and then she stepped back a pace to glance into the corridor.

?Waaiitt a second;? she advised, looking down at Iillor with a strange look in her eyes, ?this isn?t the Endless!?

The Endless? it was a moment before the Victory-II Star Destroyer that the rating must be referring to, came to mind.

?And I?m not Captain Savanche.? She pointed out kindly.

But that was the sort of battle that Mygeeto had been. They had picked up survivors from all sorts of ships, and had medical staff from many others seconded to her command, for Huntress to take the role of Medical Frigate.

This crewperson had woken up on an unfamiliar ship, and just got on with her job.
    To Ewlla, this showed the resilience of the typical Imperial serviceman.

Tag: no-one

OOC: The Endless, and Captain Savanche, appeared in Galaxy at War III, played by DarthXan. Though I made up the reminisce.
  3. pashatemur Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Thanks to SithStarSlayer for his contributions to this post as Quinlan Vos.

IC: Ledaren Quinlan Vos, Anakin, Emperor and Re, Dr. Molita
    LOCATION: Royal Apartments, Ursean Embassy, Embassy Dist., Imperial Center

Palpatine is dead, killed on the battlefront at Kalee by the thing that called itself "Yun" and "Umbrus." The Re and now, Emperor Vader sped back to Coruscant to claim the throne, address the Senate and set in motion the process of securing his position finally succumbed to the injuries he incurred preventing the destructive creature from killing more than Kalee.

Now he lies upon the stone of a darkened room in his Ursean Embassy, enduring a difficult healing process lead by his Ledaren and "brother", Quinlan Vos. Surprised by the return of his former Padawan, Ahsoka, he's had barely enough energy left to command his unwilling physician to assist Vos.

...Molita winced at the Re's hoarse cry. "Steady," the doctor murmured, his voice breaking and momentarily halting the ancient Kavalanic healing chant. Vos, the Ledaren's face was barely visible, but shone wet and gleaming in the shadows, though the room felt cold and Molita shivered as a gust swept the room through an open casement.

The bones, flesh, muscles and nerves in the Kiffu?s hands ached and burned from holding their position; from channeling of the Force, using himself as a human conduit, yet it was not enough. Realizing that he was about to fail, Vos completely let go. With teethe bared, his lips curled up in a snarl and a wild look in his now amber- reddened eyes, Vos zeroed in on Vader's survival before he gave in to the power of his emotions to pump even harder, funneling every last bit of his strength into lightning.

In Anakin's mind...

What wave might wash one shore in gentle lapping whelmed another. This was the nature of all things, beauty and horror, feast or famine, light and dark, neither inherently good or inherently bad in their part and even in destruction came life, like a fire burns away the undergrowth of a conifer forest to prime and burst the seeds from obdurate embrace of their winged case, freeing the dormant neophyte though ancient in origin to growth - freeing cells from their mature stasis to rejuvenate, to be reformed as skin, or bone, or muscle, or brain, nerve?

Cast from the great wheel was the dross and wash of spent stars, regressed matter and lightened atoms, black holes and clutter...nebulae blossomed, and opening against the harshness, blooming against the proving wind of time, time which was death's proxy and against remorse and pain-death's maidens, a singular flowering of the Force?

Death was a natural part of the life cycle. Death and Life are twins. Yet, apart from the endless and cogent lessons of both experience and tutor, there was another lesson, a tacit one. Survive! And for reasons complex and buried, Vos would ensure, that Anakin survive. The cure might defeat that goal, but the malady certainly would. What he must do would certainly cause incredible pain, would kill others, but pain was a latent and primal incentive toward survival, and its summoning was the only way that Vos could save his friend.

"...YOU are the pilot..." hummed Jabbitha - the seed partners joined in the realization of the presence of the beautiful living ship that had long ago been shaped and sacrificed, a deep part of him he had believed dead and now found revenant inside him. For the Force set in particular motion was never fixed, but alive and responsive, no matter how great the amplitude or swift the wave, it too was subject to all life's actions...death is transformed and transformation. Resistance yields to flexibility, fate to choice!...

Molita chanted shakily, "Brilliant, resonant and deep is thy birth, oh sojourner..."

...Dark the womb, dense the cloud of dust and ether in which stars formed! Hydrogen, carbon oxides, helium and silicate, heated within the redundant "green-ware" shell, an armor now manifest in its last function splitting and cracking like shale and ice shed from the mountain and within, collapsing, falling inward to the serenity of the dark from which no light escapes, the stuff of galaxies ignited!

The vast smoothness congealed, divided and transformed, individuated and segmented. It was terrible to behold! The all serene became a roiling sea of movement, of gathering and effervescence, a cacophony of sound clashing and exploding, opening the mouth to gasp and utter unknown incantations, the conscious thought evolved and awareness told him he had seen this birth many times. The mind thundered with the roar of more stars than could be counted.

“My son...my son...” These words were not spoken, but felt as though his marrow vibrated with the ‘utterance...

“Born! The chaff winnowed and the slip thrown from the potter’s wheel; refined and purified, the false metal burned away...”The Ursean Doctor’s chant trailed off.

“ We... ‘re... born...”

Around the Doctor, the room seemed to move, spinning as with the galaxy and Molita struggled against the disorientation, inexorably drawn toward the epicenter of the Force event. The walls bowing or his sight becoming convex, the doctor looked down to his patient in alarm. Lesions began to appear in curious marks on the Re’s naked body as the ‘dumb' tissue burned away. The scar over his right eye glistened with dark blood, a noticeable bleeding from his left ankle too. From the young Re’s open mouth, viscous scarlet bubbled. On closer inspection, it seemed every scar the Re had incurred was opening before the Doctor’s eyes. Molita wept for Ursa and lowered the rebreather. It was no longer of use. His shoulders slumped. What bloody price had they paid!

Molita did not wish to envision the state of the Empire, the flight the Reina would need to take when news of the Re and new Emperor’s death was out, the chaos and mayhem as the Moff’s sued for control. The decisive victory at Kalee would end like this?!

As if awakening, the knitted strands of code uncoiled. The touch of cold fire urged them and in furious foment, the blastemas grew, and “falling inward”, impelled, the cells hearkened to the shaping, skin to skin, bone to bone, thin and delicate, alveoli swelled with air...

Molita watched in wide-eyed horror as the metal plate at the end of the Re’s arm strained and heaved; filaments and electrodes tearing away with a slipping, seething slurp and the metal plate shot across the room. The Re’s body leaped from the floor so filled with the Force lightning the Ledaren drove into the young Emperor, the magnet melting and expelled leaving the fizzing dark meaty hole below it, now bubbling with an inner heat.

“STOP! STOP! YOU ARE KILLING HIM,” yelled Molita. Reaching out, he instinctively leaned across the Re and stricken by the brilliant arching plasma, Molita was thrown with a white/blue searing lance to the floor some 3 meters back and lay there steaming.

...The mind freed did not feel time. Anakin touched the nebulae, his hand sweeping stars. At the center there was no time... Buoyed in the flow, he breathed and was filled. He thought and it was so. Cells congealed. The hue of the Force was not light, it was not shadow...

Quinlan knew that his end was fast approaching, for he was well beyond his limits. With one last grunt, he summoned what little reserve he had left and pumped one last torrent of the unnaturally-summoned current into Vader’s chest cavity. The room brightened with the purple-blue plasma as suddenly, the body reflected the force lightening and it traveled back along the still lingering lines of “aftersight” it left in the dark to strike Vos, the windows of the large room opening suddenly to alarms and giving vent to the white purple force manifestation that seemed to multiply and leap wildly and joined from without by a dramatic electrical display that lit the clouds for miles around the Ursean Embassy. Vos, unprepared, gasped as he tried to rise. Dark coils of hair steaming, his body loosed of its tension, he was snatched, flown up and suspended as if held motionless for a moment, back arched and arms spread wide.

Then the air grew silent as only the rain splattered softly, the lancing plasma retracted and drawn in, vanishing, letting loose the unconscious Master to fall like a rag animal, crumpled, the alarms silenced, lying chest-down on the shiny cold floor, his face in repose as if he slept.
    Molita wasn’t certain as he pressed himself up from the marble only long enough to see the Ledaren fall hard to the stone beneath them and he thought he heard the Ledaren’s hands singe when they touched the cool floor.

Everywhere, lightning rods sticking out like whiskers from around the tall towers of the Embassy and Senate districts collected the energy bolts that had riven the skies and guided them to internal transformers to dilute to a level the collectors could receive and convert for storage. Surges caused the lights to flicker in even the newest and well equipped towers.

Colton hurried toward the Royal Apartments through the strobe’d corridor with a detail of black guards and USF Embassy police.

Molita lay upon the floor and slowly closed his eyes to the white light that flooded his vision, and even as he lost consciousness, his closed eyes sought relief from the blinding aura which en-wrapped the Re.

The only witnesses remaining could not compute the event revealed to their photo-receptors and they stood motionless, without comment or impetus to move. A flame shape, white, warm and liquid shimmered in reflected brilliance on two twin sets of dark orbs; the patient seemed to have immolated and the two medi-droids were fixed at the perimeter of the circle of leaping light.

Yet, after lingering over both fallen forms to either of its sides, the figure rose, stood erect and walked, the form that of a human beneath molten flame which now evanesced, flame turning to swirling wisps of brilliantly colored clouds: purple, azure, fuchsia, orange and silver. The human grasped a billowing gold silk panel of draped curtain and pulled it down, wrapped it loosely about his hips, he trailed it behind him as he stepped out into the rain beyond the open casements. Eyes cast beyond the newly glowing Senate to the north east, ”The Prisoner of Coruscant” stood and rested his gaze upon the white spectre beyond the dark pinnacle of Lord Sidious’ folly, the wind whipping and blowing rain across the marble floor of the Ursean Chamber him.

Cont'd

TAG: Brother Vos, Ahsoka, Molita, Colton and Ursean Embassy, Alia, Sarcev Quest, surrounding residential and business towers
  4. pashatemur Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: On behalf of SithStarSlayer, I'm posting Vos.

IC: The Ledaren, Sheyf Quinlan Vos

What the universe beheld in that moment, Quinlan would never know.

Swollen with the Force, cell walls strained to bursting, the Kiffu ached, determination contorting his face as shear will allowed him command to channel a vortex of purest plasma, streaking and arcing purple-blue into Vader's chest. Quin didn't know how long this last effort lasted. The Re was now filled to overflowing with the Force and now reflected the Force in the form of lightening, the air still scented with ozone, and the trace in purple-black still streaking toward Vader, now, became the path by which the lightening returned to strike first Molita and then the Ledaren.

The casements of the room flew open, letting in gusts of rain, though Vos did not feel it. Alarms sounded wildly, but Quin did not hear them, nor did he see the sky erupting in a massive electrical display. Rising to prepare, too late, he gasped. Head tilted up, he was knocked up and back, his arms flying out and he grimaced as the lightening gripped him and held him.

The sting of the Force bit hard and when the lancing fingers released him and retracted, Vos lay still, wisps of smoke curled skyward blue. The air grew silent as only the rain splattered softly, the lancing plasma retracted and drawing in, vanished, letting loose the unconscious Master and he fell like a rag animal, crumpled, the alarms silenced, lying chest-down on the shiny cold floor, his face in repose as if he slept.

In the still, the alarms silent, a blue-white glow which reflected on the pale and polished stone seemed to float from the room leaving it in quiet dark. Fat drops of water splashed in erratic rhythm across the floor and upon the Ursean Doctor and the Ledaren, crystalline beads swept by the invading wind. Thin wisps of blue smoke rose in an over-sweet aroma from the hands of the Kiffu.

Molita moaned where he lay sprawled upon the same polished floor half-way across the room.

There was movement, the white hot light of life and death, of regeneration, like that of many suns filled his awareness! Even closing his eyes, Vos was blinded. There were thoughts, visions - memories pooling in the Kiffu?s conscious mind. He could not say which of these they were and Vos sensed more than saw movement as he pushed, palms flat against the smooth stone beneath him. Even the gritty sound of the crafting droid?s polishers imprinted in the stone did not break the flood of images and the words that scoured his mind. Even now that the physical connection between the two ?brothers of the order? had been broken, he could not tell which were his own and which, Vader?s.

Not only was the rain incessant, it was stinging, sheeting now and the air, nearly liquid, so thick with humidity. Thick growth and rivers of mud that filled boots, a leech suckled inside just over the heel and there was no let up in the droid onslaught, though they too were succumbing in great number to the sludge? Keep pushing. You do not let this knock you down, you fall and you are left to the elements, abandoned?

Now the heat of two suns glared and Vos put up his arm to relieve the sting. One was left to be picked over, one?s remains polished, fragile arches of white in the blinding white sun?

DON?T LET GO?

A telltale whine, high pitched and piercing warned of the blast shrieking toward him. Instantly, the murky view turned to ethereal clouds of hot steam. So hot! The cries of pain were muffled around him and the wretched face that peered out of the burst of blistering plasma, coalescing in the swirling steam, the big human that made everyone hurt when he put the hot hard ?shooter? to the skin, scowled at him?

He rubbed at his arm where a hard long shape lay embedded in a purpling wound ? though it was not Vos? hand.

The big human leered at him and shoved him down into the blistering Tatooine sand with his boot. ?Leave him! Puny, hairless, whelp! If it
  5. pashatemur Force Ghost

star 4

IC: Anakin

Anticipation?

His brow twitched under the sharp droplets? hydrogen and oxygen combined with toxic metal and acid? it was bitter, the taste!
    New flesh stung as he held his newly grown right hand aloft in the rain and he gingerly touched it with his left hand, though the gesture was hardly necessary to determining the ?reality? of the regenerated limb. Sensory integration, modulation, perception, meaning, these functions and concepts allowed him that awareness.

Someone waited?

That?s right! This was an existence subject to time. Matter and energy were subject to the degenerative effects of vis inertiae, of time. Anakin turned his hand around, vision slowly forming into focus.

The lights beyond the waving shadow of the tree line at the edge of the Ursean Embassy cliff garden, were garish, brilliant to the point of nauseating and the prismatic effect of the raindrops drove the refracted light at his eyes like spears of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet. Slipping hexagonal discs of light shimmered on the field of vision too as the harsh rain weighted his eyelashes and spilled over the planes of his face while he squinted and turned from the glare.

Until now, his conscious mind had filtered out the alarms and the normally seeming benign squeal and howl of the far off traffic lanes that he could see streaking in a scintillating grid stretching far off to the violet northern night sky. The den roared at him, but he stood more erect from his cowed position as the ringing subsided.

This place is ? Embassy?.My Embassy, he reminded himself although the sense of possession, let alone the concept of Embassy seemed alien at the moment.

Where or rather what he had recently been during his healing, was far removed from matters of power and fear, or managing competing interests, or regret and grief, or family, or love and loss, or passion, or intrigue and Masters, Kings, and Senators!

Cold?

The thick gold silk curtain with which he?d girded his hips now grew heavy and dark as the rain soaked folds clung to his legs.
    A muffled shout caught his attention, but he did not turn to watch as the room behind him came alive with activity.
    ?There he is!?

A signal emanating from the nano chip in his head and keyed to his nervous system his staff were alerted he was on bridge of one of his many ships or when he entered Imperial buildings. The same ?locators? were used in Ursean buildings and some ships as well. He hardly made note of it anymore. In this case, it proved useful, for his ?hair suit? state rendered him quite a different looking man.
    It took Anakin several seconds to understand the meaning and ramifications of the words, ?There he is!?

He?d seemingly been lost and now was found.

There were moments when the sudden crystallization of all one?s aspirations, both recognized and previously subconscious come to the fore in alarming focus. This was one of those moments. At such time, the sum total of a life is reckoned by one?s confidences, doubts, attributes, dreams and acquisitions. If once upon a time a warrior with surety cast his blade before him, the leader stood awash in variables, a veritable tide of concerns and political ?dead fish,? not the least of which were the leavings of Sidious! And yet, never before had Anakin appreciated Palpatine more than at this moment when the colossal weight of the Empire seemed to whelm the cliff?s edge of the relative sanctuary that was the Ursean Embassy.

?The Emperor!?

?Here, over here on the terrace??

?Go make sure the perimeter is secure??

The terrace became populated in short order by the Re?s own militia, the Black Guard and by Ursean Royal Guard in their blue and grey armor and livery.

?Call medics. These men need assistance?.? There was commotion with the room from which the guards had poured forth.

Anakin put his hand to his head as he swayed.

?My Lord Majesty.? A man in medaled uniform, bowed.

?Admiral?? murmured Anakin. He recognized the man. Colton. Yes,
  6. Master_of_les_pauls Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Name - Owen Lars

age- 28

height- 1.78 meters

weapon- blaster carbine

ships- swoop bike, v-35 land speeder

bio

The son of moisture farmer clegg Lars, Owen had toiled to make life for himself on Tatooine since a young age.
    He greatly valued the traditions of hard work and discipline and he had a strong vision of what he wanted to make of himself and that vision was firmly rooted on Tatooine.

But the vision was not to be, it was shattered by a chain of key events, first the kidnapping of his beloved stepmother Shim by the sand people. Then the visit of her long lost Jedi son Anakin Skywalker, who would find Shmi and would have her die in his arms. In the aftermath of Anakin?s slaughter of the Tuskin raiders, they came back hungry for revenge and in the attacks that followed Owen's father, cleig, were killed.

This helped fuel Owen's dislike and distrust of Jedi, but one day when the baby of Anakin Skywalker, Luke, was thrust in to the care of Owen and his new bride Beru, they couldn't refuse but take him in and give him the love they had.
    Out of the blue the peaceful life the Lar?s family had been living was shattered when they were discovered by an agent of Darth Vader who had come looking for Luke. Forced to flee their home, the Lars were forced to take refuge with the ARR on the Jedi Planet of Oussus, during this time the Lars handed Luke back over to his maternal mother Padme Amidala. After the Death of Padme, the Lars fled to the planet Naboo were the couple now live on the outskirts of Theed as farmers.

Ic Owen Lars

Location Naboo, The Lar's homestead

It had never occurred to Owen Lars that sometimes it was just good to sit back and just relax, back home on Tatooine just being able to relax had always been out of the question for one reason or another. Be it Tusken's or sand storms there had always been one reason or another for not being able to completely chill out.

Here on Naboo life was perfect, well almost.

It had been four years and there was still a huge hole in the Lars house hold and even the news of Beru's pregnancy couldn't make up for the face they both missed Luke terribly. It had been over four years since they had last seen the boy, Owen's heart still ached that after Padme's murder Luke had been taken by those baby snatchers, the Jedi, and all so they could protect him from his murderer Father.

Blah what lies! It was those blasted sages that had turned that young sweet boy, the one Shmi had told him countless tales about his kindness, into a murdering psychopath who was now ruling the galaxy. Well he could thank the maker for some small mercy's, like the fact that monster had no clue were they were or where his Son was.

And for that fact he was truly thankful and with the recent shock news of Beru's pregnancy, they were going some way to healing the hurt of loosing Luke. Leaning back in his deck chair Owen took a sip of his lemonade and smiled.

The bright afternoon sun shone through the open patio doors into the kitchen and there stood Beru Lars, who was happily preparing a lunch time snack for herself and her husband. Beru looked through the doors and what she saw brought a smile to her face, it had taken a long time for Owen to truly become settled here on Naboo. Owen's initial frustrations of, in his words, being forced to come to this planet, had placed there marriage under huge strain and even though she knew it was partly down to Owen's own grief at the double loss of Padme and Luke. It had nearly brought them to the brink of splitting up.

But now things were different, it seemed like in the last year the black cloud that had been hanging over them, had simply gone away. The farm had started to take off and there small market stall was finally making money and with the last of money that had been given to them from the Alliance, they had been able to move into a far bigger home. And then two weeks ago Beru was given the news she thought she'd never hear, that she was pregnant.

At first she had refused to believ
  7. Master_of_les_pauls Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Name: Kyp Melan
    ----Species: Human
    -----Eye Colour: green
    ------Hair Colour and Style: short cropped brown
    -------Skin Complexion: tanned
    --------Clothing: mechanics overalls
    ---------Physique: slim
    ----------Personality: Funny
    -----------Quirks: Being able to adapt and blend into any situation
    ------------Force Sensitive: No

Personal Ship yes Owns a space port garage
    -Name: N/A
    --Class: Z-95
    ---Exterior Description: Grey and white
    ----Interior Description:
    -----Weapon Systems: Triple blasters, Concussion missiles
    ------Crew Compliment: One man snub fighter
    -------Hyperspace Capability: N/A
    --------Misc. Specs:

-Brief History:

Raised on the planet Bothawui when a space ship carrying his whole family was shot down at the start of the clone wars, his whole family were killed in the crash leaving Kyp to be raised by a Bothan family called Melan, once Kyp grew older his step Father Koth ,a spy master, began teaching him in the way of the Bothan art of spying.

Kyp now a spy master in his own right owns the Terims fixer a space garage as a front for the Bothan spy network passing information on to the ARR, Kyp answers to Admiral Ackbar personally.

Ic Kyp Melan

Location The Terims fixer

?Another day another credit? Kyp said to himself as he started shutting up the shop after another hard days graft.

?Yeah okay for you boss, your the one pocketing the credits!? Came a voice from the other side of the garage.

?What can I say being the boss has its perks!? Melan said spreading his arms out too match his wide smile ?Now get yourself cleaned up and get your self home!?

?Yes sir!? The young Bothan said as he stood to mock attention.

Kyp couldn't help but laugh at his younger brother, even though he had been adopted by Jori's Father Koth. Kyp couldn't have loved Jori any more than he already did, even if they had been flesh and blood there's no way his love could have been deeper. And of course the two were growing ever deeper as Kyp was teaching him the ?family business?.

Which to any outsiders was to be a mechanic. But to those who knew the family they knew Kyp was training him in something a little different. He was training Jori in the arts of deception because there Father was Koth Melan, who was one of the greatest Bothan spy masters alive.

The Melan family was part of the vast Bothan spy network, which far out numbered even Imperial channels of espionage, and they had been one of the few family's who had decided to openly give the growing rebellion what ever information they could for nothing. Many of the other family funnelled information into the ARR but they would do so at a price, Kyp's family refused to take any sort of payment for any information that they provided. All they wanted was the honour of knowing that in some small part they were helping to defeat the Empire.

In fact when Kyp had first joined the family business, one of the first acts his Father had done was to place him in contact with one of the Rebellions highest ranking officers. The Mon Cal Admiral Ackbar.

Over the years Kyp had used the Terims Fixer as a front for his other operations and had spent a lot of his time passing on information to Ackbar and now that he thought of it. It had been a while since he had heard from the Mon Cal Admiral, well I'm sure that will change with what's happened on the capital Kyp thought to himself.

?Hey Jori, wait up? Kyp called out to his Brother ?I'll give you a ride back to Moms?

With that Kyp closed the Fixer up after another hard days work.

Tag No one

8. Master_of_les_pauls Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Name: -- Jours C'Boath
    Age ---45
    -----Eye Colour: Dark Brown
    ------Hair Colour and Style: Long brown wispy with a tint of grey
    -------Skin Complexion: white
    --------Clothing: Light Brown Jedi Tunic and Dark Brown Robe
    ---------Physique: muscular very toned
    ----------Personality: Like to be the centre of attention and is always certain to be in the thick of battle
    ------------Force Sensitive: Yes

Rank---- Jedi Master

Lightsabre colour -Green blade

Hilt description - Almost looks like a plain silver tube apart from a small black strip around the top of the emitter and a small red ignition switch

Bio

Traumatic experiences

Leading the Out bound flight project, which was lunched just a few years before the strt of the clone wars. It was launched into the unknown regions of republic space only to be attacked and almost destroyed; C'baoth somehow managed to escape in one of the dreadnoughts escape pods.

Only after years of searching to find his way back into republic space, to find that the man he served as a Jedi advisor to when he was but a senator was in fact not just Palaptine but also Darth Sidious Dark Lord of the Sith, and was now in control of the galaxy and had ordered the destruction of the Jedi.

After rejoining the Jedi order on Dagobah, Jourus was disgusted at what the proud order he had once served had become. Jourus often felt that the Jedi were betraying themselves by just sitting in a swamp waiting, when they should have been out in the galaxy trying to destroy the Sith. The old Jedi master often clashed with other members of the order and C?boath became even more enraged when he discovered that his order had taken in the Son of their destroyer, Luke Skywalker, it was only during the attack by Dagolith did his thoughts change on the boy. In the masters eyes there was no better weapon to use to strike back at the Sith then the son of one of their own.

During this time Jorus also took on the Jedi padawan Denni Sunwalker and trained her to knighthood. Once the Jedi had fled Dagobah they soon found a new home on board what became known as the Jedi Haven. After a attack which left several Jedi dead and wounded, it was after this that Master Yoda decided to, in C?baoth's eyes, abandon the Jedi and leave the Haven to find those who attacked the Jedi.

After the fuss over the attack Jorus decided to give Denni her trails and in his eyes she passed them with flying colours but when he called for fellow master A?shard Hutt to help him over see Sun walker?s passing to Jedi Knight the two men clashed over the decision to promote her to full Jedi status. In the years that followed the two men would clash even more, with Jourus keen to establish himself as the leader of the order. The arguments would see C?baoth retreat into his own solitude and he became once again an outsider within the order.

Ic Jorus C'baoth

Location The Jedi Haven

Jorus stood waiting for Master Whie reply.

?I would like that very much, Master. If you tell me what time you would like, I will look you up after my sleep cycle. I have just done the graveyard shift on the bridge.? He explained.

C'baoth was surprised just how forthcoming Whie was and also how excited his response was. If it had been the other way around and Jorus responding to a dinner invitation after attending the graveyard shift as it was put.

C'baoth would have responded with a very curt and sharp negative response.

Chuckling to himself Jorus replied ?Well it would seem that I have totally lost track of time durring my seclusion?

Had he really been cooped up in his chamber for that long?

?Well master, when ever you awake contact me and we shall dine together? With that Jorus offered the other Jedi a slight nod of the head, he then turned and made his way onto the bridge of his new home for the first time.

The wise old Jedi master stood for a moment waiting for some sort of reaction to his appearance on the bridge, when none came he called out to t
  9. Master_of_les_pauls Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Name - Luke Skywalker - MOLP
    Age ? 6
    Gender ? Male
    Race ? Human
    Clothing ? Jedi Robes
    Force Sensitive ? Hell yeah
    Hair colour ? Sandy Blonde
    Eye Colour ? Blue
    Build ? A child?s
    Personality quirk?s ? Even at such a young age, he displays a fierce independent streak but exhibits a healthy respect for all other Jedi and their Padawan?s. He is very loyal to his friend?s.

Weapon ? None at the moment - has begun lightsaber training by Jedi Master Yoda

Traumatic Experiences ? He was separated from his family and taken into the care of his father?s stepfamily, the Lars on Tatooine. Black Sun assassinated his mother.

Bio -

The only son of the Sith lord Darth Vader and his former wife Padme Amidala, Luke has had a some what troubled start to life. As a toddler he and his twin sister Tanis were separated from not only each other but from there parents when there Mother Padme fled her husband terrified of what he was becoming. Padme had decided to help start an under ground rebellion to the Empire that her husband was now a leading figure of, decided she would not place her children in the obvious harm that would come with starting such a rebellion she decided to split her children up and place them in hiding.

Luke was placed with his Fathers step brother's and was adopted by the Lar's as there own. It was on Tatooine were the young boy would spend the first two years of his life protected from from his father and the horrors of the galactic war. How ever his father ,Darth Vader, sent agents out into the galaxy to discover the location of his children and one agent discovered Luke's location.

Once this shocking discovery the Lar's fled there home world with Luke and ran to the boys mother and the rebellion Padme was now a leading member of. It was on the Jedi planet Osuss that Mother and son were reunited, with Luke now back in his mothers care. It was here that several members of the Jedi order made discreet overtures for Luke to join there order. This was a request refused by his mother, who claimed that when her Son was old enough to decide for himself only then would she consider letting him join the Jedi.

How ever this choice was taken away from Luke, after communication between the boys parents Padme was due to meet with Vader on a secret mission however it was a meeting Amidala would never attend. Agents of the galactic crime syndicate Black Sun placed explosives upon her star ship and she was murdered.

With both the Alliance and the Jedi realizing that there base had been compromised, they parted way with Luke being placed in the care of the Jedi order. The order fled to desolate swamp world of Dagobah, were Luke began his training under the watch of grand master Yoda.

It was here that Luke showed the same amazing aptitude for the force that his father had, the young boy's quickly immersed himself in Jedi training and became one of the most promising younglings of the order. It was also on Dagobah were the young boy formed a unbreakable bond with the Jedi Fei'Ona, who was the sister of the long dead sith lord Darth Maul, it was with her that Luke slowly began to get over the loss of his mother and in time the boy considered her family and even began to call her his aunt.

It was during the attack of the Dagolith, that caused the Jedi to flee Dagobah, that first Luke showed that he posed the same awesome potential that his former Jedi father posed. Fleeing the killer spiders with master Emi-to Shuri and Jorus C'baoth unleashed powerful force wave that destroyed several Dagolith spiders, crushing there bodies. After a short stay on Ryloth, were the Jedi some how managed to acquire an abandoned Imperial Interdictor which they took as there own and renamed the Haven.

It was on the Haven that Luke would meet his next master and the man who would change his life for ever, Obi Wan Kenobi. It was also on the Haven that Luke would suffer his next tragic loss. In the chaos of taking the Haven, a lone shuttle made its way on-board, the Jedi however were unaware that this sh
  10. Jerjerrod-Lennox Force Ghost

star 7
    Name: Captain Scyther Vectis
    -----Eye Color: Brown
    ------Hair Color and Style: Shoulder length, brown
    -------Skin Complexion: White
    --------Clothing: Standard olive green Imperial uniform, with cap, black belt, standard Imperial black boots
    ---------Physique: Tall, quite slim
    ----------Personality: Can be stern when the need arises, faithful, follows orders to the letter, smart, intelligent
    -----------Quirks: Bringing order to the galaxy.
    ------------Force Sensitive: No

Personal Ship
    -Name: Roadblock
    --Class: Venator-class Star Destroyer
    ---Exterior Description: Wedge shaped, gray. 1, 137 m in length.
    ----Interior Description: Basic for Venator class.
    -----Weapon Systems: 8 heavy turbolaser turrets, 2 medium dual turbolaser cannons, 52 laser cannons, 4 proton torpedo tubes, 6 tractor beam projectors., 1 SPHA-T cannon
    ------Crew Compliment: 7,400
    -------Hyperspace Capability: Yes
    --------Misc. Specs: Can hold various fighters and ground vehicles.

Biography -Brief History: Scyther was born on Coruscant, and joined the Republic navy when she was 16, as she felt she had to fight for peace and order in the galaxy, and to avenge her parents deaths, when they were killed by assassins working for the CIS, as they were working in the Republic military. Now she fights for the empire, trying to bring order and justice into the galaxy.

--Military History: Imperial Navy training, promoted to lieutenant at 20, was promoted to Captain after the commanding officer was killed by CIS assassins.
    ---Traumatic Experiences: Seeing her parents and commanding officer die right in front of her.

Synopsis: Captain Scyther Vectis recently joined Lord Vader's sub-fleet Onslaught after having her Venator class star Destroyer modified. She undertook in the rescue of a squadron of Imperial pilots who had been caught in an asteroid storm above Coruscant. Since then she has taken part in the battle of Serapin, and in the battle at Dantooine against the Rebel Alliance with her newly formed group of Star Destroyers nicknamed the Vectis AllStars, where the traitor Grand Admiral Grant was killed.

Scyther has met up with the Lord Admiral Xavier of the Union to gain information from him about the Union and her ship was successful in capturing a Union freighter which tried to destroy the pilots of the 917th squadron, with special interest in one of her pilots. She has recently taken part in the Battle of Mygeeto, where working with Captain Perrinaw and his ships and troops, she helped to destroy a CIS outpost and fleet there. Unfortunately, one of her group?s ships, the Obdurate, was destroyed in the battle, and has been replaced temporarily by the ISD Danger Zone.

She now returns to Coruscant with her group, for her next mission and more revelations to come.

And now a quick introduction to the others of the AllStars clan

Captain Zack Madison (VenSD Empire?s Will): A Fondorian with a nervous demeanour but makes up for it with quick thinking. Is prone to getting into sticky situations, but when the need arises can prove himself.

Captain Milos Terric (VenSD Unstoppable): Corellian ladies man with a cheeky sense of humour, has a knack for defeating the odds. Is also the group?s tactical master.

Captain Eamon Bahari (ISD Peace Keeper): A nobleman who is gaining in confidence despite his nervous personality. Has great experience in battle and is a good friend of Scyther?s. Assisted in the elimination of the Imperial traitor Grand Admiral Grant.

Captain Dimitri Ivanov (formerly VenSD Obdurate): A very tall Ursean known as ?Ice Man? because of his icy demeanour and stern personality. Tends not to show any emotion at all outside, but cares a lot for his crew. Second in command of the AllStars.

Captain Sergei Arazov (ISD Danger Zone): A very small Ursean with gentle tones. A temporary addition to the group but hoping to become a more permanent addition. Proved himself by rescuing troops from Mygeeto?s surface, now hoping to prove himself in battle.

IC: Captain Scyther Vectis
    Lo
    />
  11. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    Name: Ahsoka Tano
    [image=http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd326/Corellian_Outrider/GAW/AhsokaTano.jpg]
    ---Species: Togruta
    ----Eye Color: Azure
    -----Hair Color and Style: N/A
    ------Skin Complexion: Rubicund/rusty colour skin. White markings on her face. White montrals and lekku with bands of blue.
    -------Clothing: Wardrobe consists of light, non restricting clothing.
    Footwear: Usually knee-high leather boots.
    Jewellery: Decorative headdress, white-gold necklace with a japor snippet carving.
    --------Physique: 189 cm tall, agile, lithe, fast. Always keeps active and fit. Two montrals on the crown of her head and three lekku - chevron striped.
    ---------Personality: Passionate. Quick to rush into situations without thinking. Eager to help others. Always testing herself to the extreme.
    ----------Quirks: Racing, flying, extreme sport activities.
    -----------Force Sensitive: Yes

Biography:
    - Brief History:
    Born on Shili, Jedi Master Plo Koon discovered her force potential and took her back to the Jedi Temple. A bright student that never shirked her studies and always eager to learn more.

During the outbreak of the Clone Wars, Master Yoda assigned Ahsoka as Anakin Skywalker's Padawan learner, hoping to reign in Skywalker's 'renegade' behaviour and to teach him how to let go. As each time spent with her Master, the more his personality rubbed off onto her.

Near the end of the war, Ahsoka was forced to go into exile. She returned to her home planet, Shili, to fit in with the rest of her species. Because of her training as a Jedi and upbringing at the Temple, she failed to fit in with their culture. She left Shili to search for a new place to fit in, while avoiding the Jedi Purge. She hope to make a new life of her own.

A mechanic on Rendili spots her loitering around the spaceport, shoplifting food to feed herself. Taking pity on her, he took her under his care and looked after her. Ahsoka tries to adapt to the new lifestyle and to avoid the temptation to fall back on the olds ways.

-- Military History: As a way to get more Jedi into the battlefield, Ahsoka was rushed through training from Youngling to Padawan. She was assigned as Skywalker's Padawan learner and participated on missions during the Clone Wars. She accompanied Master Skywalker and Master Kenobi on their tour of duty to restore order and bring peace back to the galaxy.

--- Traumatic Experiences: Experiencing the harsh, gritty bloodshed of war. Witnessed the attack on the Jedi Temple and the death of her life as she knows it. Inability to fit in and become part of something.

Lightsaber:
    -Lightsaber Blade Color: Emerald Adegan Crystal
    --Lightsaber Type: Single 1.4 metre long blade
    ---Hilt Description: 30 cm long, bone-white, cylinder shaped hilt. Bulbous pommel cap with small studs around the hemispherical perimeter, with jet-black band separating it from the main hilt. Activation switch located at the lower portion of the hilt. Power dials near the blade emitter.

~OOC~ Special thanks to Pashatemur for this is a joint post between us. Artwork created by Corellian_Outrider (myself).

~IC~ Ahsoka Tano and Anakin Skywalker

A bond between two people is deeper than what appears on the surface. It takes a life of its own as it develops and matures. To be in tune where trust is absolute... to know someone to their core and to the point where each other is in sync with each others actions, thoughts and emotions. It is something powerful... something special.

To be responsible for causing a rift... that day in the council chamber... to have that bond severed hurt so deep. Ahsoka felt like she had lost half of her senses, that she had lost half of herself. She knew that she should have confided in her Master before going to the council with her decision at the time but those words remain unsaid... and too late.

As they separated and time went on, surviving each day as they come. For Ahsoka that hole never really healed. />
  12. Ominous Force Ghost

star 4
    Name: General Praetorian Darkeyes (known as General Torian by most)
    [image=http://www.worlds-luxury-guide.com/files/imagecache/detail/Ralf_Moeller_P_gross.jpg]
    Species: Human
    Home world: Cholganna
    Affiliation: Alliance
    Personality
    ---Traits: Seasoned, Intelligent, Straightforward
    ---Dislikes: Imperial stormtroopers, Imperial officers, stuffed shirts, armchair leaders, and BS
    ---Habits: Leading from the front, not the rear, telling it like he sees it
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: tan, battle scars
    ---Hair Color: dark with grey around the sides
    ---Eye Color: dark brown
    ---Clothing: urban camo BDU (no rank insignia), black OPS boots, ---Other Attributes:
    ---Other Details: black duty belt, tactical thigh holster
    Weapons: DC15s
    Starship
    ---Name: Reciprocity
    ---Class: Medium Strike Cruiser
    ---Hyper drive Class: 2.0
    ---Weapon(s): 20 Turbolasers (5 Forward, 5 Left, 5 Right, 5 Aft) Damage: 5D, 10 Turbolaser Batteries (4 Forward, 3 Left, 3 Right) Damage: 7D 10 Ion Cannons (4 Forward, 3 Left, 3 Right) Damage: 4D 10 Tractor Beam Projectors (2 Forward, 3 Left, 3 Right, 2 Aft)
    ---Shields: 1600 SBD
    ---Sub light Speed: 4 MLGT/s
    ---Crew: 1,972 but runs on less than that
    ---Passenger(s): 340 troops
    ---Max Cargo (kg): 6,000 metric tons
    ---Interior Description: special operations capable missions
    ---Other Details: Contains a cargo hold for alcohol
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: No
    ---Religion: Kill or be killed
    ---Light saber
    -----Crystal(s): NA
    -----Blade(s): NA
    -----Color(s): NA
    -----Handle Description(s): NA
    ---Force Abilities: Can connect with his wife somewhat
    ---Force Weakness: NA
    ---Other Force Object(s): NA
    Biography
    ---Personal History: Currently holds the rank of General and Commander of all Alliance Military Forces, both army and navy. All military strategy is performed by General Torian and Admiral Ackbar. Married to Jedi Emi-to. Bail Organa and MonMothma are the leaders of the Rebellion however they are not involved in direct, military operational planning.
    ---Military History: Joined Republican army in the early days, excelling in special operations. He was approached by Mace Windu during the Clone Wars to watch the Clone armies for any change in personality. Master Windu believed in his gut something was going to happen but didn?t know what and for fear of suspicion, regulated Torian to report back to third parties who would then report to Windu.
    ---Traumatic Experiences: His wife and daughters were "in the way" during order 66 and shot without compunction by the Republic's clones on the day the Empire was born. Grief stricken and swearing revenge, he disappeared and from that day began to roam the galaxy. He watched as his homeworld and others were ravaged by the CIS and Empire.

IC: Torian, son Achilles

The mess hall was a fairly large facility able to accommodate large numbers of personnel at all times of the day. It was open 24/7 and the cooks were rotated over 12 hour shifts. The food was fairly delicious considering the budget they had to work with most of the time. Many fresh herbs, vegetables and fruits were gathered from the surrounding jungles. Sometimes a large cache of food that was stolen from the Imperials was served to the Alliance, but the cooks believed their recipes were far better and more nutritious.

Torian, Emi-to and Achilles stood in line like everyone else waiting to serve themselves. After loading his plate with food, Torian would turn and add the same to his son?s tray only in smaller portions. Many times Achilles made a disgusted face as the vegetable of the day was slopped down on his plate. He looked ahead at the line and spotted a rather portly fellow with his plate overflowing with all sorts of food; veggies, meat, starches, and sauces. He had found his target. Like any soldier, he would look for the most vulnerable point in his enemy and expose it.

With their trays full of food and their cups filled with blue milk, Torian turned to scan a place to sit and eat. Achilles spot
  13. Ominous Force Ghost

star 4
    Name: Sergeant Hicks
    [image=http://www.alicia-logic.com/capsimages/a_013MichaelBiehn.jpg]
    Race: Human
    Personality: soft spoken, calm and level-headed, he provides contrast to other members of the Alliance, including the bull-headed Torian. Hicks is also skilled in the use and understanding of most weapons.
    Weapons: Specialist in all Alliance/Imperial personal weapons
    Bio: Part of Section 8, mercenary crew, while on a mission with Torian to rescue a training squad, he was badly injured and barely survived their rescue. He is completely healed but not 100% operational yet.

Name: Sergeant First Class Lykos Rhor
    [image=http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9835/1120139091hi7.jpg]
    Race: Human
    Personality: Adventurous, Innovative, Decisive, Daring, Imaginative, Level-headed, seasoned veteran of many battles with Torian
    Weapons: Specialist in all Alliance/Imperial personal weapons
    Bio: From the same planet of Torian, close family ties, joined Torian when the Alliance was formed

Name: Garm Bel Iblis
    [image=http://cdn2.ioffer.com/img/item/144/491/353/RbkC0e0YEQgcq8H.jpg]
    Race: Human, Corellian
    Personality: Similar to Torian
    Weapons: Katana Fleet
    Bio: Watched as the Republic was torn apart by Palpatine, and attempted to thwart the Chancellor. He became a target of the Imperials when he failed. He is loosely associated with the Alliance but does not trust MonMothma. His allegiance lies with Torian. He is the commander of the Katana Fleet.

Posts will come shortly, thanks.
  14. Ominous Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Sergeants Hicks and Rhor

Although there was a lull in fighting at the moment, tactical skills and training were still performed each day for the soldiers that protected and fought for the Alliance. Until they were fully recovered, Rhor and Hicks were transferred to weapons training as range masters. Unlike the white-clad stormtroopers who couldn?t hit the broad side of a Bantha?s butt, Alliance soldiers were known for their deadly accuracy with personal weapons.

?Simplicity is key to your survival on the field and in close-quarters battle.? Rhor?s experience in gun fighting and numerous battles came out in his teachings. Hicks walked around inspecting each trainee. ?But first, safety is paramount out here when training. The last thing I want to do is have to go tell your parents you are dead because you were stupid. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME??

?YES SERGEANT RHOR.?

He continued walking up and down the line of soldiers, who were standing in front of their targets. ?Rule number one?Treat every weapon as if it is loaded. There are no exceptions. Rule number 2?Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to shoot. Rule three, keep your finger off the trigger until your sites are on the target.? He stopped and paused in front of the group. ?We were on a mission one time, on a Force-forsaken planet. When we landed and jumped out, one of our men had his finger on the trigger and when he hit the ground hard, he blew a hole into the back of his buddy. Lastly, rule four. Be sure of your target. Never shoot anything you are not sure of, especially your instructors.?

The group let out a collective laugh.

Hicks stepped back behind the group. ?Face your targets. Make ready.?

Each trainee changed their stance to the modified Weaver position, on the balls of their feet. drew their weapon from their thigh holster and brought it up to the target. Pulling back the blaster, they checked the energy gauge and holstered.

?Grip?clear?stack?press.?

In unison, they blew a hole into the center mass of their targets.

TAG: No one yet
  15. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Chosen One

star 6
    GM Approved

Name: Kaicus Cor
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Affiliation: Jedi
    Personality: WIP
    Appearance
    [image=http://barbossamonkey.webs.com/KaicusCor.jpg]
    ---Skin Color: Slightly Tanned Caucasian
    ---Hair Color: Graying Black
    ---Eye Color: Milky white, Blind
    ---Clothing: Traditional Jedi Robes worn under pieces of repainted Phase II armor.
    ---Other Attributes: Blindfold
    ---Other Details: Scarring tissue around his eyes from the injury he suffered that cost him his eyesight.
    Weapons: Hold-out Blaster Pistol, Lightsaber
    Starship
    ---Name: Sigma One
    ---Class: Nu-class Attack Shuttle
    ---Hyperdrive Class: 1.0
    ---Weapon(s): Medium Laser Cannons and Double Light Laser Cannons
    ---Shields: Equipped
    ---Sublight Speed: 1,000 km/h (Space), 850 km/h (Atmospheric)
    ---Crew: Pilot, Gunner, Astromech Droid
    ---Passenger(s): 30
    ---Max Cargo (kg): 2 Tons
    ---Consumables at Max Capacity: 2 days of air, 64 rations, 128 liters of water
    ---Interior Description: Spartan in design with thirty seats lined on either side in rows of fifteen and equipped with crash webbing and cargo nets above and below the seats. Cockpit lowers into the main cabin for easy access. Interior gradually being redesigned by Cor's clonetroopers for more personal, practical living.
    ---Other Details: Advanced Sensor Systems, Communication System, Tractor Beam System, Small Docking Bay with a Speeder Bike, and a short-term Medical Bay. Sigma One was obtained on Katarr as General Cor and his loyal clonetroopers fled from Order 66.
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: Average
    ---Religion: Lightside
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s): Unstable Composite Blue and an Illum
    -----Blade(s): One
    -----Color(s): Blue
    -----Handle Description(s): Casing is made of black beskar but covered in Mon Calamari Pearl and Corellian Silver.
    [image=http://barbossamonkey.webs.com/KaicusLightsaber.jpg]
    ---Force Abilities: Force Listen, Force Sense, Battle Precognition, Farsight, Mind Trick, Force Stealth, Psychometry, Force Push, Force Wave, Force Pull, Force Jump, Force Sprint, Force Deflection.
    ---Force Weakness: Take away the Force and he's truly blind and helpless. Incapable of commanding the Force for more powerful and dramatic Altering abilities such as Force Lightning with the exception of the more advanced forms of Force Push. Connection is currently self-severed.
    ---Other Force Object(s): A stubborn Holocron with an imprinted Jedi Master that has a sarcastic and mildly humorous, but mostly serious personality. Currently cannot be accessed by Cor.
    Biography
    ---Personal History: Kaicus Cor was one of the children of the Jedi, his future chosen for him at infancy the moment the Jedi learned he was strong in the Force. When he finally became of age to leave his family, he began his lessons in the ways of the Force and the Jedi. He was a quick learner as well as quick with his tongue which often got him into more trouble than his master's would have liked. At the age of adulthood, Cor would pass his trials and become Knighted a little over a decade before the events of Naboo.

His first task as a Jedi Knight would see him mediating a dispute between neighboring, rival worlds over trade routes and who had priority over which routes and what would be considered a fair tax for the neighboring world to use those routes. Although it was a task better suited for a learning padawan than a newly knighted Jedi, Kaicus Cor would unravel a plot by a trading corporation to seize control all routes and force both worlds to pay heavy taxes for the use of it. In light of the revealed plot, the petty rivalry between the two worlds became moot and led to them agreeing to share the routes with equal taxation that filled their coffers and not a greedy corporation.

The following years
  16. Vasarian Jedi Padawan

Given the seal of approval by pashatemur. Looking forward to gaming with you all!

[image=http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2008/07/wanted-wesley-poster.jpg]

Earyn [pronounced "eh-ah-rin" in Basic]
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color and Style: Brown, short and unkempt
    Skin Complexion: A healthy tan color, though the mileage gained through Earyn's travels is pretty evident. He carries quite a rough and weathered look, but carries it well.
    Clothing: Brown synthleather, waist-length coat; loose-fitting, creme-colored undershirt; black, baggy trousers with two dark blue lines just above his boots; well-polished black boots. Earyn possesses a few more fashion options in his wardrobe, but this is his outfit of choice for business and day-to-day life.
    Physique: Gangly and slim, but not in an unhealthy fashion. Earyn looks more like a gymnast than a bodybuilder, possessing more strength and leverage in his lower half, which has proved useful in "certain situations".
    Personality: Aggressive [to a fault], business-oriented, charming, described by some as a "risk-taker", has trouble with figures in authority positions, has a knack for turning situations into 'dramatic escapades', quick-witted, stubborn, "silver-tongued", wary.
    Quirks: Diagnosed with a severe case of obsessive-compulsive disorder in his youth [which has manifested itself in his often-clean appearance and his tendency to check his blaster pistol's energy pack every few minutes, which can lend to awkward situations], tends to lean his head slightly to one side, cross his arms, and light a cigarra while in conversation with others [and guess what? He'll often offer you one too].
    Force Sensitive: Yes, but Earyn's, of course, unaware of this and attributes strange turns of fortune in his favor to "smuggler's luck".
    Personal Ship
    Name: -
    Class: Kuat Systems Engineering modified CloakShape starfighter
    Exterior Description: A boring shade of light-creme in color, Earyn's ship has not been heavily modified on the outside from the originals produced by Kuat Systems before the Clone Wars. Some of the additional reinforced hull, that made the starfighter, has been removed though for additional speed.
    Interior Description: The innards of the ship have been heavily modified to include extra space for cargo [and stowaways, perhaps], the addition of a hyperdrive [rendering the use of the stock model's hyperdrive sled unnecessary], and an updated targeting and astrogation system [as the stock model's was quite... archaic].
    Weapon Systems: Laser cannons [2, fire-linked], proton torpedo launchers [2, four missiles each - standard load].
    Crew Compliment: Pilot [1], Passenger [1]
    Hyperdrive Capabilities: Stock model class 1.0, no backup.
    Miscellaneous Specs [modified from stock model]: Maximum acceleration: 3,800 G; maximum speed [atmosphere]: 1,110 km/h; cargo capacity: 80 kilograms; consumables: 3 days; cost: 60,000 [new], 15,000 [used].
    Brief History
    Let's be honest here - Earyn's story doesn't begin with a bang like some of our greater galactic heroes, but a whimper. In fact, most, if not all, of his associates and friends have absolutely no idea where he's from; some believe he might be from Corellia given his profession as a smuggler and the planet's ties to some of the most famous scoundrels in the galaxy's history while others point to Coruscant due to the twenty-seven-year-old's slightly mangled Coruscanti accent. If you ask Earyn though, he'll just shrug and go on to the present. He's not one for the past.

What is known is that Earyn grew up in the 'lower realms of society' on some world in the Core or Mid Rim and was involved in the arguments, scuffles, and drama that comes with being homeless, young, and angry. His parents were drug addicts of a kind and died when Earyn was young
  17. Vasarian Jedi Padawan

[No tag in this post.]

[image=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20051026150328/starwars/images/thumb/5/55/Theoc.jpg/250px-Theoc.jpg]
    Earyn
    The Blue Eclipse

Another night, another large crowd of the galaxy's finest scumbags and scoundrels, in a sarcastic sense, at the Blue Eclipse. The finest jizz music, its flowing lyrics taking criticizing shots at the tyranny of the Empire beneath its minor chords, piped out of various speakers throughout the cantina and the patrons bobbed their heads in rhythm unconsciously, some sipping at concoctions of alcohol and who-knew-what. The atmosphere was quite palpable with the unaware euphoric feeling that comes with the consumption of many an alcoholic beverage. The galaxy's finest indeed, indeed.

Behind the tinkling of glassware, the satirical minor tones, and drunk, joyful atmosphere lay a more sinister and dark business, of a sort - smuggling. The Blue Eclipse was not just known for its chemically laced concoctions that could knock out even the hardiest Gamorrean, but also for its reputation as one of the Outer Rim's most prominent hubs for smuggling, slave trading, and all sorts of dark dealings. It was this rough and tough business that had lured the young reputable smuggler Earyn to its lovely confinements.

The brown-haired Human male entered in nondescript fashion, his hands tucked into the outer pockets of his dark-brown synthleather coat and his head slightly tucked behind his collar to keep himself in somewhat hidden fashion as he traversed through the bar, ducking and dodging under, over, and around the patrons, their dramatic drunken behavior, and, of course, their alcohol. The firearm at his right hip, a well-polished Bryar pistol, tapped in tempting rhythm against his trousers as he almost was smacked in the head by an overly-enthusiastic Rodian's outstretched right hand, but he just shook his head, rolled his eyes, and continued onward under the dark-green digits.

He waded through the crowds into the "backroads" of the Blue Eclipse, a much more quiet area with dark-green mood lighting and small two-inhabitant booths; the perfect place for small business deals to go over, and somewhere Earyn had done something like this many times over. He passed an overly romantic couple of Duros, their hands overlapping each other, their eyes staring at each other lovingly, and a chit-chattering duo of a Human and his Bothan friend, whose conversation included audible murmurs of something about a new variant of spice. Earyn glanced at each booth, then spotted his client - a human male - and took a few steps in his direction, standing directly behind him, his right hand producing a small, silver-tinged lighter from the depths of his coat's pockets.

"You're late." said the scruffy-looking human male, his chiseled hand settled around a glass of some nefarious alcoholic beverage. The other hand, fingers callused from years of labor, rubbed a slender chin that sported a rough, brown-colored beard that covered the lower half of a worn-looking face. His eyes followed Earyn, as the human walked around him and settled in the black-leather seat looking across from him in the small, unnoticed booth.

Earyn set his feet on the table, shrugging off a nasty look from the bartender, reached into his coat pocket, and produced a slender cigarra. He lit it quickly; the lighter slipped back into one of his many coat pockets, and took a puff, unleashing a few rings of smoke into the air. The slender-chinned, rough-fingered man continued to stare at him, waving off the rings of cigarra smoke with a dramatic gesture of his right hand which ended with the palm of his right hand, pointing toward the ceiling, on the tabletop. "So," he began to ask, "you've got the package?"

Earyn shrugged nonchalantly, taking another long drag from his cigarra. His arms crossed his chest, the cigarra tucked into the upper corner of his mouth, lips sealed tightly around the rolled-up paper. He did not answer, on purpose, instead waiting. The slender-chinned man pul
  18. TheAdmiral Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC:Good, to be back in business :D GM approved...

[image=http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j23/TheGrandAdmiral/denni1color.jpg]

[image=http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j23/TheGrandAdmiral/2361880.jpg]

Name: Dennii/Drakoniss Sunwalker
    ----Species: Human/Human (ghost)
    -----Eye Color: Crimson

[image=http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j23/TheGrandAdmiral/denniieye1.jpg]

------Hair Color and Style: Long blond/Long White
    -------Skin Complexion: Pale
    --------Clothing: Brown-green Jedi Robes/usually he appears in his ancient armor
    ---------Physique: Slender, not very tall/Muscular
    ----------Personality: naïve, compassionate, always ready to help the ones in need/ sometimes cruel, curious, joker
    -----------Quirks: too emotional/ wants to return to the light side of the Force, sudden emotional outbursts
    ------------Force Sensitive: Yes/Yes

Personal Ship: None

Biography
    -Brief History:

(Drakoniss)

Born approximately 20 years before the Mandalorian Wars, Drakoniss, whose real name he had deleted from his memory, was discovered that his midichlorians were in enough quantity for being trained as a Jedi so he was brought to Dantooine for training. From early childhood he gave indications for his future downfall towards the dark side. The young Jedi considered himself being above his peers and that he was destined for greatness and power. Another thing that made the Masters cautious with him was his talent for creating powerful Force-Illusions and Mind-Influencing abilities that made his ?creations? very vivid and tough to break even for a trained Force-user.

The young Drakoniss in his early years had only one friend ? Loraine ? a near-human with striking beauty and pointed ears. In her he found an intellectual equal, even a superior. As years passed they grew very fond of each other and sparks of their shared love flew around them? Drakoniss thought little for his Master and always considered himself above the rest of the Council even though he was still a Padawan. When the Mandalorian War broke out he was knighted. He believed that the Jedi must take a pro-active stance against the threat. Because of his ?talent? in creating illusions he was approached by Revan and Malak to aid them in their struggle against the invaders. Soon after that he left the Order to fight in the war. During the parting Loraine revealed to him that she was part of the secret organization within the Jedi Order ? the Covenant ? her role in it was to collect and catalogue Jedi and Sith artifacts.

His exploits during the wars are kept a secret and the darkness within him was growing by every battle he fought. When Darth Revan was ready to invade the Republic he sent Darth Drakoniss to the Union of the Great Houses to try to recruit them to their cause. He had another task, a secret one, to find the hidden artifacts that Loraine (who had fled during the war to the Union) had brought with her. Drakoniss alongside Malak failed to fulfill the mission and Drakoniss was forced to kill Loraine?

Drakoniss considered himself a student of Revan so from the start he had forged a bitter rivalry with Malak. As always he underestimated his nemesis and this was his undoing?Somehow he had obtained information for Malak?s future plot to kill Revan but Drakoniss was away with his apprentice and a large detachment of Sith forces on the ice planet of Polus. Where he fought against the Republic armies where he was murdered by his apprentice. Luckily for him he knew the ability to retain his ?self? when dead and not become one with the Force. This permitted him after the battle to take control over the body and the mind of a Republic soldier and secretly managed to get to Korriban. It was too late, Malak had done his deed and Lord Revan was believed to be killed by the Jedi. So as the only person knowing the truth behind Malak?s treachery Drakoniss was once again ?killed? and his ghost trapped inside a temple as one of the Sith Masters?

Nearly 4000 years passed when an archeological team arrived at the site of
  19. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Climate of planet created, after research drew a blank

IC: Devon Robie (SGIS), Haven bridge.

The planet Ylix threw a baleful sandy light into the space surrounding it, courtesy of the arid, desert terrain that made up most of the surface.

Within the star system of the same name, but hopefully out of range of the most powerful telescopes that the planet had to hand, sat a bright grey-white sliver of metal, the six-hundred metre long, three-hundred metre wide, one-hundred metre high, seventeen deck Interdictor-class heavy cruiser, Haven.

[image=http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af162/yavin1pics/GAW%20IV/haven2.jpg]

Formerly, the Charlotte?s Web of the Imperial Navy, this vessel was firmly in the hands of the jedi.

Looking round the majestic vessel from the outside, her sleek lines were broken in two places.
    First, one of the four gravity-well projecting metal spheres was cracked open on the upper dome like a spent and charred-black eggshell.
    Second, a large black craft, the Bantha-class assault shuttle, The Fluffy, sat nestled against the back of the Haven?s command tower.

[image=http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af162/yavin1pics/GAW%20IV/thefluffy.jpg]

'Fluffy?s owner, the Secret Galactic Intelligence Service? agent, Devon Robie, sat alone at the Communications Station on Haven?s darkened five-seat bridge, where he had been relaying a just-received Imperial broadcast to his supervisor aboard the SGIS Base Ship on the other side of the galaxy.

SGIS had been a primo security agency for the Galactic Republic, notorious for it?s practice of employing convicted criminals under licence, as well as military and law enforcement personnel, as well as jedi.

Devon himself, had been a particularly successful starship thief before his arrest, incarceration, and work for SGIS in lieu of continued prison time.

The coup that had brought in the Empire, had seen the agency mostly absorbed into Imperial Intelligence, their personnel subject to mass arrest and interrogation for their ties with the Jedi Order, leaving just a handful of surprised but lucky operatives to hyper-ventilate into paper bags, and wonder what the frell they were supposed to do next!
    There clearly were not enough of them to populate a decent-sized tapcaf, let alone act as a credible intelligence network, so SGIS had dedicated itself to protecting the Jedi where it could, and opposing the Empire.

Robie himself, could have left any time, but had stayed around to help rebuild it. Procuring, well, yes, stealing, ships and equipment to replenish the Service, eventually earning his place as an SGIS agent.

He had recently raced to the source of a jedi locator beacon in the desolate Gricho Sector, and plucked Knight Johmer Evanson from his stranded Techno Union snubfighter, minutes ahead of an Imperial taskforce.

?What have we here?? A gruff voice boomed from the doorway several metres to Devon?s rear.

?Gotta go, Lim. Talk later.? The rodian killed the long-range connection, and swivelled his chair to face the white-bearded jedi master, silhouetted against the light from the corridor.

Behind him, the image of the diminutive, pig-tailed young woman in white short-sleeved uniform frock, with a red SGIS logo over her breast, dissolved to black.
    Lim, or the Angeo Lim that he had been talking to, and accepted as the de facto head of the Service, was one of several identical, highly-advanced synthetic droids dotted around the galaxy, each one maintaining an SGIS base, outpost or asset.
    Some of those bases were in now Imperial Intelligence hands, unaware of the potential traitor in their midst; some still with SGIS; some disused, abandoned, and barely ticking over.

?Hello. Master C?Boath, isn?t it?? Devon did not stand on ceremony. The rodian wore a pale blue one-piece shipsuit, with a sleeveless brown synthlea
  20. pashatemur Force Ghost

star 4

[image=http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d68/pashatemur/RPG%20Icons/EmitoShuri-1-1.jpg]

Name: Master Jedi, Emi-to Shuri
    ----Species: human
    -----Eye Color: Turquoise
    ------Hair Color and Style: Strawberry blond, long straight and usually worn in a single braid or in a chignon.
    -------Skin Complexion: Fair with freckles
    --------Clothing: Light Jedi Robes, cloak of light ochre
    ---------Physique: Tall, willowy.
    ----------Personality: Genuine, yet reserved belying her passionate nature, elegant, quick witted, and contemplative.
    -----------Quirks: aloof and cool
    ------------Force Sensitive: Yes

Biography: Born in the northern suburbs of Corsuscant, she was taken by her parents to the Jedi Temple at the age of 5. She seemed remote and unhappy with other children, who tended to make fun of her, and her parents concerned for her happiness and the fact that they felt ill equipped to handle her Force Sensitivity thought it best to bring her to the Temple.

Her Master was the great Jedi swordsman, Jedi Master Jard Dooku. They were well matched. Her natural elegance and reserve suited the Master?s vanity, yet he was also jealous and when the young Emi developed a friendship with Eme ma Himou, he did everything possible to dissuade and interfere. In the end, when her Master became difficult and unkind, he tried unsuccessfully to take Emi with him. Confronting her Master, she fought him alone. He nearly killed her, but for an unknown reason refrained from a killing blow, leaving Emi mortally wounded to die.

She recovered though, and when the night of the massacre came, she faced Anakin Skywalker and was barely holding her own till several other Jedi intervened. ?Run, Emi, they shouted, and to her shame, she did, looking back, she thought she saw in Skywalker?s eyes the same command.

Living underground and joining a clandestine group of rebels, believing her Jedi Order dead and extinct, she helped serve as a liaison to Senators who were favorable towards a resistance. Then she met Commander Torian Darkeyes, an ARR pilot trapped on Coruscant. They fell passionately in love and together with the help of Senator?s Bail Organa and Mon Mothma, the lovers escaped, further aided by Eme ma Himou.

Confronting Emi on Ladarra, Eme caused Emi to come to terms with her duty and she and Torian decided that to serve, they must leave each other?s company. Sick of heart, Emi traveled to Dagobah to live amongst the Jedi. Yet, she no longer felt she could live in their midst. After hearing the words of the Seer, Fei?ona, Emi is drawn off from the Order encampment to live at a great distance in self-imposed exile, sheltered under a mysterious tree. There she gives birth to Torian?s son.

When the Jedi found it necessary to leave Dagoba due to a sudden resurgence of the dark culminating in a harrowing battle with the spider roots, Yoda called upon Master Shuri to take a scion of the Jedi, comprised mostly of younglings and Padawans to the Alliance base on Yavin IV. They left the newly commandeered and nearly abandoned Imperial immobilizer Master Yoda renamed "Haven" shortly after there narrow escape from Imperials on Ryloth. It was thought best to divide themselves to preserve the Jedi should they be betrayed or found. Her friend Obi wan approached Master Shuri with a proposal to take the son of his former Padawan as his new Padawan and to split seek seclusion and going into hiding for the benefit of the precocious youngling. Obi wan, having confessed his attachment and concerns for Shuri, unsettled Emi, who now is considering the efficacy some of the Orders hallmark tenets.

The Master of Forms finds herself in a very strange position as wife of the military leader of the Alliance and Grand Master to the Yavin Jedi. Balancing the world of hearth and that of the Order is not an easy load.

---Traumatic Experiences: Being left at the Temple by her parents and the taunts and rough treatment of other children in her youth, her forsaken love for Eme ma Himou, the loss and fight with her Master,
  21. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Name: Han Solo
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/Fan%20Art/han-GAWIV1.jpg]
    ---Species: Human
    ----Eye Color: Hazel
    -----Hair Color and Style: unkempt, medium length brown hair
    ------Skin Complexion: Fair
    -------Clothing: Gray jacket over top of a white, tattered shirt with khaki cargo pants and black spacer's boots; an equipment belt hangs at his waist with a sheathed vibroblade attached to its side
    --------Physique: lanky and average height
    ---------Personality: cocky, tends to look out only for self, but underneath the hard exterior, Han is really a loyal and caring individual
    ----------Quirks: very arrogant and is often described as a "smart alec."
    Force Sensitive: No
    Biography:
    -Brief History: Han Solo lived the life of a slave aboard the freighter, "Trader's Luck," under the hand of the notorious Garris Shrike, who used his child slaves to do his dirty work for him. Han was doomed to live this miserable life until he was rescued by the Jedi Quinlan Vos and his crew. Vos took young Solo under his wing and taught the boy about survival and how to handle himself in the galaxy. Showing an early interest in the stars and piloting, Han soon parted ways with Vos and found himself in the company of Anakin Skywalker himself, living with the Re and his family and occasionally being assigned to the Executor itself until being shipped off to attend the Imperial Academy at Carida.

However, after the Empire?s triumph at Kalee, Han found himself on Coruscant and in the chaos after the Senate bombing, he found his natural curiosity and wanderlust taking him on an adventure of his own.
    --Military History: None
    ---Traumatic Experiences: living as a street urchin as a child on Corellia

IC: Han Solo
    Tapcafe, Senate District, Coruscant

The only thing Han Solo was acutely aware of was the steady pounding of his heart within his chest. It was a clear indication of his fear and as it thumped loudly within his ears, he couldn't help but wonder if others could also hear and in return, become privy to that very fear. Showing that fear was a weakness and he didn't come all this way to simply throw his freedom away due to his undisciplined reaction toward childhood fantasies. After all, Garris Shrike was a childhood fantasy - a true monster of a man who had returned to wreck havoc on his life once more.

He had been waiting for him, stalking in the shadows for just the right moment for Han to expose himself. When that moment had finally arrived, he did not hesitate and came up from behind with the business end of a blaster shoved into the small of his back. Han's mistake was giving into the fear and allowing it to control his actions. He stood frozen in place as Shrike did all the talking. This put him in a very vulnerable situation and opened up the door for Shrike to gain the upper hand and ultimately lead him away through the streets of Coruscant until they arrived within a section of town that was more attuned with scum Shrike was used to dealing with.

Han grimaced at the profane messages etched and graffitied onto building surfaces and the feeling of neglect that permeated the whole area. This was definitely a part of Coruscant no one wished to see and judging by the looks that the denizens that populated this area were aiming at them, they didn't wish for them to see it either. This was dangerous territory and he had a feeling it was only going to get worse.

In fact, it did get worse.

The rain started to fall as they approached a rather quaint looking cafe nestled within the shadows of two much taller buildings. But as they drew closer and ultimately crossed the threshold, it didn't take long for Han to realize that it was far from a charming place to eat or socialize. The entire place reeked of a mixture of smoke from various kinds of intoxicants and old cooking oil that hadn't been cycled through for years. To make matters worse, it also appeared to be the main hangout for thieves and drunkards on this side of Courscant. There was hardly a />
  22. pashatemur Force Ghost

star 4
    MEMO from the GM: A great opening everyone, exciting "reads" and some very elegant posting!
  23. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Captain Ewlla Iillor, Security Chief Linda, Captain?s cabin, Huntress Interdictor.

Now that Iillor and the rating from the Endless knew who each other were, the captain idly circled a porcelain fingertip round the red comlink button that would connect her directly to Medical, so that she could ask if they had lost anyone.

The communicator unit set into the arm of her couch bleeped first, making her jump slightly.

She pressed the toggle to let the caller through, and the face of her security chief and close friend, Linda, appeared on the small repeater screen, that the top of her coffeine table had turned into. Linda shared her love of ancient and exotic languages, and regularly exchanged passages of Ancient Manaan with each other.

"Morning." Iillor greeted brightly, sliding the tray aside so that she could see her friend properly.

?Morning, Captain.? Linda returned formally. ?The planetary lockdown has ceased.?

Iillor did not know why she was being told. "Yeah." She nodded noncommittally, "And. So what?"

?Imperial Intelligence will be bothering us again to transfer Isard down to them. I've been using the emergency lockdown excuse for a bit of peace and quiet.?

The captain frowned. What, Director Isard? Ohh! She shook her head, she must have really been tired. As a returning medical ship, and with the crisis caused by?, she looked sharply up to the rating, that nonsense at the Senate, Huntress had been instructed to prep a level one surgical team for a pair of high-level VIPs!

"Linda. Did I hit my head last night?"

?Not that I noticed. Why??

"Oh, I seem to be all over the place this morning. So, is Director Isard medically fit to move?"

The security chief looked grave. ?Well, she won?t be tap dancing again.?

Ewlla could feel her own heart pounding in her chest, and put her hand over her mouth. She had to ask. "Wha-, why ever not?"

?Keeps falling in the sink.?

"Suh-weet Feth!" Iillor exhaled heavily, a nervous chuckle drawing the Endless woman?s silent stare. "You had me going there, girl. So, can I see her?"

Linda grinned impishly at the success of her jape. ?Negative. the Ubiqtorate had me seal off half a deck for her and the hand. Deck Four, port side.? The chief cocked her head. ?Besides, I cannot see Iceheart coming on our shopping trips, if you were planning to sign her up to our Imp' Girls? network.?

"Later, maybe. We have an Emperor?s Hand here as well?"

?Nope. An Inquisitor?s. Sitting alone in" She brought her hand, brown thumb and forefinger indicating something small, "un poco stasis jar, bed next to Isard. And I have had Ny Brun?s surgical team on my back every fifteen minutes, wanting to know where the rest of him is.?

The captain smiled, feeling sorry for her friend. "Forward all your comms to my comlink, and get some sleep. That is an order, Chief."

?Yes, Ma?am. Thank you, Ewlla.? The screen went blank, and Ewlla looked up at her visitor.

"Do you have a name?"

?Dinah, Captain.?

The comlink on one of the surfaces, where Ewlla must have placed it before, started bleeping and vibrating then, the captain grabbing it up and tossing it under-arm to the rating, who cupped both hands together to catch it.

"Well, Dinah, you are fielding all my calls. We?re going to the bridge. Also," She continued as she stepped into, and sat to zip one of her black boots up to the side of her right knee, and reached for its pair, "get me everything you can regarding that attack on the Senate."

"Of course, Captain."

Tag: Anyone on or around Coruscant who wants to start calling

OOC: For my purposes, Spanish is u
  24. GenOochy Force Ghost

star 5
    Name: Bancor Turiamo Hill
    Species: Munn
    Homeworld: Muunilinst
    Affiliation: Empire, Intergalactic Banking Clan
    Personality
    ---Traits:
    Regal, haughty, greed-driven and prideful, enjoys manipulating situations and beings under his control; more likely to take risk than most Muuns; very calculated and perceives the effects of any decision he makes in terms of decades, not just the immediate future

Appearance
    ---Skin Color:
    Yellowed-pink
    ---Hair Color: None
    ---Eye Color: Dark Orange
    ---Clothing: Coal Gray Munnilist formal wear
    ---Other Attributes: Stands just over two meters tall
    ---Other Details: Missing a digit on his left hand

Weapons: Onyx cane with a concealed vibroblade

Starship
    ---Name:
    Crimson Pride
    ---Class: Custom SoroSubb-built Yacht
    ---Hyperdrive Class: Class 2
    ---Weapons: Six defensive quad laser cannons emplacements; four defensive missile launchers (similar to the ones located on Hailfire droids); an extensive ECM/ECCM suite
    ---Shields: Triple particle and energy layered shielding of superior protection
    ---Sublight Speed: 1100m/s per second
    ---Crew: 65 (includes navigation, engineering, weapons and staff)
    ---Passengers: Up to 50
    ---Max Cargo: 110,000kg
    ---Interior Description: Elaborate passageways lined in red carpet and white walls, with artwork and sculptures throughout; twenty expansive staterooms and two meeting/dining halls.
    ---Other Details: The Crimson Pride was built per specifications from Bancor to SoroSubb. The vessel measures over four hundred meters long and has a hanger bay for a small five-person shuttle and four droid fighters.

Biography
    ---Personal History:
    A relative of former IBC Chairman San Hill, the economic wizardry of Bancor Turiamo Hill has lead the shaping of the Imperial Credit for the last five years. As the war finally draws to a close, the close supporter of the Empire, Bancor plans to assimilate the banks of the galaxy under his personal control. His current net worth is in the trillions.

--

Name: Bail Organa
    Personality: Calm, passive, stands up for what he believes and is not easily shaken; Speaks his mind, yet knowing the proper time to keep his mouth shut

Appearance
    ---Eye Color:
    Brown
    ---Hair Color: Short, black hair
    ---Skin Complexion: Caucasian
    ---Clothing:Standard Alderaanian diplomat attire
    ---Physique: Medium build

Force Sensitive: None

Personal Ship
    ---Name:
    Tantive IV
    ---Class: CR90 Corellian Corvette
    ---Exterior Description: Long and very angular; 6 engines protrude from the backside with the nose of the ship coming to an almost hammer shape.
    ---Interior Description: Sterile white corridors connecting numerous crew compartments and meeting rooms
    ---Weapon Systems: Four turbolaser cannons
    ---Crew Compliment: Forty-six (Eight officers, thirty-eight enlisted)

Biography
    ---Brief History:
    Senator Bail Organa was the First Chairman and Viceroy of Alderaan, a hero of the Clone Wars, and the head of the Royal Family of Alderaan. An influential politician, he was a loyal Senator who commanded the ear of Supreme Chancellor Palpatine himself.

After the initiation of Order 66, Bail kept a strong political presence in the Senate working as a kind of double agent by serving both his Majesty Emperor Palpatine and the growing resistance. With the growing darkness surrounding the galaxy and the central hub of Coruscant, Bail and his wife, Breha Organa, were entrusted with Padme Amidala's only daughter.

Tanis, soon renamed Leia to hide her true identity fit right into the Organa household and soon acquired the title of Princess of Alderaan. The Organa family soon returned to Alderaan where they believed they woul
  25. GenOochy Force Ghost

star 5
    Bancor Hill
    0511 Local Time
    Coruscant

Our banking institutions were more dangerous to the Old Republic than any army. Once they allowed our banks to control the issuance of currency; first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that grew-up around the Old Republic deprived the galaxy of all real property; and now their children wake-up homeless on the planets their fathers conquered. You give me control of a sector?s currency, Moff Tarkin, and I care not who makes its laws. ? IGBC Director Bancor Hill to Moff Wilhuf Tarkin in a private meeting

Control the Credit, control the conflict?

The hyperdrive disengaged with a shudder barely great enough to move the water inside the glass that sat on the table in front of the Munn, Bancor. They had arrived above the planet of Coruscant aboard the yacht, Crimson Pride.

Eight Munns sat around the table, flimplast files and data screens showing thousands of points of fiscal data from across the galaxy. There were over ten thousand active exchanges in the core worlds alone, each moving up and down a couple points ever minute and shifting fortunes between hands and planets. Coruscant?s central stock exchange, and most others in the sector, had been rattled by the bombing of the senate.

?We can extend the line of credit and interject some additional liquidity into the Imperial markets over the next two months at a rate of three hundred billion a day; just enough to stimulate government borrowing. We know Lord Vader will want to continue the production at Kuat,? said a regional financier from Kuat.

?I don?t want the Empire to over extend its self. They already borrow twenty-two trillion a day, the Credit is stretched thin and the markets, outside of defense, are still in shambles. I realize for your sector defense spending is positive, but this Empire needs to diversify. If we don?t get raw good and agricultural markets going again, this galaxy is going to starve and create further conflicts,? said Fijo Marcay, head of the IGBC?s Naboo-based branch, who was then followed by Bancor himself.

?Additional low-intensity conflict over food-shortages can be advantageous, but it needs to be controlled. I am in the belief that at this time, too many conflicts will muddle the markets in additional uncertainty and negatively affect our profit margins. I do believe we need growth and support towards both defense spending from the Empire and additional growth in non-military sectors. We?ve discussed this before and I think now is the time to start pushing for easier credit to the agricultural worlds. The wars have left their scar there and now the doctors can borrow from us to heal the scabs.? He said, looking up at the group and then back down to the message he was typing. ?I think lowering the rates of interest in a??goodwill? gesture to the agriculture sector should boost those markets. I would suggest we begin a purchase program of stock in the top-- say sixty farming companies, over the next two days. In thirty-six hours let slip to the media the possibility that we will lower rates and then eighty hours from now we?ll make the decision public, and if the markets rise over ten percent, we?ll dump our purchased stock and balance out the price. Try to keep a bubble from building there too quickly.?

?My branch could see a return of-? Marcay counted in his head. ?Seven to nine trillion on proper investments from that sell-off. Unless we held onto the shares, or drove the price down where the bank could take possessi-? He began to say, and was cut-off by Bancor.

?No, no, no. You don?t want to own those companies directly. You will always make far more money and have far more control as long as you keep them reliant on your line of credit. Just like the military and health sectors. It?s a quick way to make a Credit, short-term. There is no advantage trying to micromanage a bunch of farmers as a banker.?

Bancor rose in his seat, the rest of the room following suit. ?Coruscant awaits, as w
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza