main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Galaxy At War

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by heels1785 , Sep 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyZaraMarta

LadyZaraMarta Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2004
    "Padme Amidala"

The Chancellor-Elect was one of the eulogists at the funeral of the assassinated Senator from Rhen Ver.The senator had been a staunch defender of freedom...

The Senate

Supreme Chancellor Palpatine being unavailable at the time, Chancellor-Elect Amidala presided over the subdued meeting of the senate after the funeral.

"Chancellor-Elect Amidala, it has come to our attention, certain allegations of financial irregularities regarding the guardianship of The Reina Celeste.
    We also have been able to obtain other documents concerning other allegations,in particular of the death of Former Supreme Chancellor Valorum.
    With your permission, we would like to set up a committee to investigate these allegations and clear the air of any misconduct..or if these allegations prove correct to procede with criminal charges.

You could feel the atmosphere in the Senate shift, from one of mourning to one of anger.
    Lights from everywhere came on, indicating that many Senators wished to be on this committee.

"Senator......., I believe I can speak for Supreme Chancellor Palpatine as well as for myself that we do certainly agree to the formation of a Senate Committee to investigate any wrongdoing by any member of this august body.
    No one is above the law. It is justice that shall find them and justice that the people demand.
    We must never forget that this body is the servant of the people...when I took the oath as the Chancellor-Elect I swore that corruption shall be eliminated and that all beings shall once more trust their government.
    It is distrust and corruption that caused many systems to leave and why we suffer from this war.
    To safeguard the Senators and the judges who shall sit upon this committee,and to show the beings of this Republic that we are working in their behalf to restore faith in their government, I suggest that all meetings be livecast.

The following Senators and judges shall serve upon this special committee to investigate corruption and wrongdoing, beginning with the topics that you mentioned.

Senators: K'Cid Yecart, Kclorehs Semoh,Mon Mothma, Nlocnil Maharba,Grebsnig Htur,Bail Organa
    and Justices of the People:
    Sidnarb Siuol ,Sacul Egroeg, and Gremleips Nevets.

So it is written, so shall it be done."

2. LadyZaraMarta

Aug 21, 2004
    "Padme Amidala" - The Investigation-

The Committee to Investigate Corruption (CIC) quicky began its task.

The proceedings were livecast, and quickly became the most watched in the Republic.

New evidence, and witnesses were coming forward each and every day. The evidence was overwhelming.

For some time now, corruption had been allowed to flourish, political assassinations, the latest being the Senator from Rhen Var ,had been arranged to silence opposition and to further enhance the gradual climb to power.

There were protests across the Republic demanding justice, demanding that right be done.

...and the man who all this evidence pointed to sat silent in his office and his residence....

Supreme Chancellor Palpatine.
    The Senate

The Senate was angry. Enough was enough. They had been dupes...for years they had been duped and tricked. No more.
    The Senators who had supported Palpatine had been recalled by their planets and replaced.

Protests were a daily occurrence. Even now, 300,000 were protesting outside the Senate building . Their voices could be heard from within.

Where was the Supreme Chancellor? The Senate and the people demanded that he showed himself.

There could be no more tricks. The entire galaxy knew.

Chancellor-Elect Amidala presided. It was time consuming, but she allowed each senator and justice to have their say.

The proceedings were being livecast...billions were watching....

3. Eme-ma_Himou

Eme-ma_Himou Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    The lone Jedi walked the dark corridors of the Invisible Hand. Still in his commando garb, he looked like just another Clone Trooper. Before he sent his team to the surface, he was given a bunch of upgrades from them: Jumper's Jetpack and some thermo's from Salvo.

Himou found his way into the Docking Bay. Still a firey hell from the crashed ships, Eme-ma was astounded that the Republic Gunship was still workable...

Crap... sorry guys. I'll have to continue this another time. Something urgent has come up.

4. LadyZaraMarta

Aug 21, 2004
    Good luck...best wishes to all!
    LadyZaraMarta

5. pashatemur

pashatemur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 21, 2004
    IC: Celeste

Celeste had asked Senator Organa not to use the information publicly. It was too late now to retract. So this is the way it would pan out! Well, what a comuppance! Celeste listened to the Republic Free Reports (RFR) and looked down at Anakin's message and the package containing the last injection. She smiled and a single tear fell to her hand. She knew he meant for her take it.

The message dashed off quickly, admonished her to do as she knew he wanted. He understood her objections. Nonetheless! Little time and campaign going well. Etc. He knew her well and would know if she had followed through. Some kind tenderness for his gentle friend, Marie-Celeste. Anakin.

Not so gentle anymore, she thought sadly.

6. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    OCC: ALERT

Never mind, just forget it. I left you guys high and dry for the past month, it's my fault and obligation to try to fix any problems. Sorry if anyone's lost interest in the game or feels neglected, just work with me and we'll fix it, I promise.

Sorry if anyone saw my last message, it wasn't my place to say that, I guess.

heels1785/Andrew

7. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    No that message was great! All the people that are loyal to this game are still here, and your message let new people just walking through here know which "main" characters have been taken. By main characters you meant: players in the Clone Wars universe that people would want to play as. I was just giving you a hard time back there, no worries mon!

I don't think this game has anything wrong with it! Mort did a great job as Vice, and we all did our part to keep it going. Things happen, and sometimes people can't post for a while! Us readers of JW would know that. Hopefully we will get more of The Duel before I leave for Hawaii... again...

You know, this is starting to tick me off. Hawaii used to be this cool thing we did every other year. Now I'm going back to Hawaii because my parents are in a golf tourney.

Good news! The place I'm staying is the place that had the computer! LZM and Pash know that for about the first 5 days of my last Hawaii trip (My last trip was Christmas Eve to New Year's) I was without internet. Then we went to a Themed Club started by a family friend. At this place, they had a game room and a computer room, thus I was able to continue the game. If you go back to about page... 26 or so, you'll see my Hawaii posts.

Anyways, back to my point, you're great Heels, and there's nothing wrong with the game.

I'm having a grand ol' time!

8. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: I'll post as t3h G Man tomorrow. ;)

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

9. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    Sounds fun...

Tomorrow we have the rematch between Greev's and Eme-ma.

Before it was different... Grievous was facing three of them with only his Magna-droids. Now, Grievous is facing Eme-ma, 3 vs. 1.

Sure... Grievous may be winning NUMBERswise, but Eme-ma is much more powerful. Abandoned by the very Council in which he sought aid, Eme-ma has slipped into darkness. With the deaths of Plo Koon and Kit Fisto, Himou has a bone to pick with Grievous. If that wasn't enough, Himou is now the bearer of the Darksaber: a powerful blade capable of severing lightsabers if the angle is right. Only two things could combat this ancient weapon: the Penari Blade (only one is in existence and it belongs to none other than Anakin Skywalker), and a ton of lightsabers (Greev's).

So let the battle begin!

10. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    IC: Mace Windu

Master Windu sat on his council chair in the temple. He needed his rest after what had happened in previous weeks: winning Naboo was a hard task, made easier by the sudden retreat of CIS leaders, yet still a taxing thing. Then he had to deal with the usual... Skywalker misbehaving, again. And the situation on Dantooine. From what he had learned, Grievous had planted a bomb and blew up most of the armies in the vicinity. The depressing part of it was the fact that Masters Fisto and Koon were still missing, but most likely killed in the explosion.

That reminded him of the current situation posing a threat in the Ursa system. General Skywalker was supposedly taking care of it. But something far more disturbing was happening. A couple days ago, a deranged jedi named Himou escaped his institution killing three, thus labeling him a fallen Jedi. Mace had done his research though. The clone which Himou killed reportedly checked into his Assault Ship, making its way to the Battle of Jupe. It was their only lead, but it was a very substantial one.

Opening his comm to Kashyyyk, Windu tried to contact Yoda.

"Master Yoda? I need to brief you on the current situations in this war..."

Tag: Yoda

11. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    IC: Yoda

Master Yoda lifted his comlink from its hilt.

"Master Windu, what is it you require?"

TAG: Mace Windu

12. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    "Master Yoda, have you kept tabs on what is going on in the War? Ursa is under attack, what should we do? Also something else has happened: Himou has lost it and escaped the institution which we assigned him. I believe he is in the Battle of Malove as we speak. Should I go after him?"

--------------------------------------
    Disregard this post until later...

After communications with his Master, Windu strode to his window. He had a lot to ponder: the sudden attack of Jupe, Himou's flight. Himou's flight? Before he was hauled off towards the institution, he said some rather damning things. Palpatine? Under control of the Sith? Drivel... The Jedi will reach that road when they do. What if that crossroad comes soon? Regardless, Windu had a job: lead the assault on Grievous's armada. He strode from the room, robe swaying behind him.

The Jedi Starfighter took off, followed by a couple Assault Ships...

13. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: Sorry to disappoint you Eme, but I'll have to post as Grievous tomorrow. Not enought time tonight.

I only ask that you not post IC on the Invisible Hand until I do so. :)

14. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    Got it... I haven't posted for Eme-ma yet because it is absolutely necessary that Greev's posts first.

See ya tomorrow.

15. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    OCC: Notice

Hey guys, whats up.

Listen, we're gonna have a very important meeting via AOL Instant Messenger Chat this weekend, I don't quite know when, but it will be one of the next 3 nights.

I've got some exciting (at least to me) ideas for this RPG leading up to May 19th, and I'd love to have you all there. Pasha, Mortimer_Nerdly, and I will be heading it up, so go download the service from AIM.com, its free, and set it up, and we'll meet.

My screenname is smokem heels1985 if you have any questions once you sign up.

PM me with any questions before then. Thanks, guys.

--Heels1785

16. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    My public sn is on my profile but I never use that one. PM me for my regular sn.

Thanks, Eme

17. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    "Do you read me, Master Yoda?"

Tag: Yoda

18. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    Malove's Orbit

The Invisible Hand

IC: General Grievous, Grievous' Henchbots

Void.

Red, blue, and green turbolasers as well as explosions from splintering vessels and starfighters lit up the black of space. Just another light show that General Grievous managed to catch out of the corner of his eye.

Grievous face twitched as the cold nipped at him. He had to run to keep his organic components warm. Of course, walking wasn't really an option. He was in a rush. The General moved so fast that he as well have broken the sound barrier.

The bombs he saw on the security cameras on the bridge had to be diffused. The commandos had to be slaughtered. And so would a familiar Jedi that Grievous had also spotted on camera. But that would come as soon as the engines were spared, for he had a plan. Of course, this was a constant for one such as him.

Perhaps you have come for revenge? You will not find it here. Do you smell victory? I can; a victory served by your defeat. Whether I capture you or otherwise, you Eme-ma Himou, shall die. I will cast your corpse at your Masters' feet. It will be as if I were killing their Younglings.

Grievous ran across the hull of the vessel, his talons keeping him from floating away, weaving through obstacles as we went. He pushed his motivators.

Faster! FASTER!!

Finally, he reached an opening to the engine room at the stern of the ship.

Not much time!

Grievous quickly opened a sealed hatch, swooped in, and slammed the door behind him. Then, as he promptly charged in the engine room's direction, he pulled a comlink from his belt.

"Activate the disruptor NOW!!"

"Affirmative," a droid from the bridge answered.

Grievous appeared on one of the gantries in the engine room and examined his surroundings. Sparks flew in all directions and pieces of metal fell from the machinery and clattered to the floor.

Useless. Dud bombs. Nothing but junk. Such an effort by the Republic, all for naught.

That was unpleasant. My ship, she yet lives. That disruptor signal that I just had broadcasted was finally good for something.

"Come out, Jedi, you wretched thing!" Grievous split his arms into four. "How you survived the destruction I wrought at Dantooine I can only guess at for now. But it is of no matter."

As Grievous reached for and gripped four of his lightsabers, his two Henchbots entered the area below the gantries with their electro-staves shining.

"Terminate the Stormtroopers, my most loyal soldiers." Two green blades and two blue blades extended from their hilts and Grievous lept off the gantry and onto the floor with a loud crash. "You, Jedi, are MINE!"

TAG: Eme-ma

OOC: I will update my fleet later.

19. Jedi_Aron_Tylander

Jedi_Aron_Tylander Jedi Youngling star 3

May 29, 2004
    OOC: Alright, ill let heels to take over Yoda temporarily until i return so that the discussion between him and Mace can continue.

And I don't have an AIM. Sorry guys.

20. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    IC: Yoda

"Pursue him, you must."

The small Jedi Master breathed hard. This was the last thing they needed.

"In Coruscant, meet me, when completed your task is."

Yoda turned off the comlink and walked back, down to the Wookie village on Kashhyyyk.

TAG: Mace, Rasha

21. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    The lone Jedi walked the dark corridors of the Invisible Hand. Still in his commando garb, he looked like just another Clone Trooper. Before he sent his team to the surface, he was given a bunch of upgrades from them: Jumper's Jetpack and some thermo's from Salvo.

Himou found his way into the Docking Bay. Still a firey hell from the crashed ships, Eme-ma was astounded that the Republic Gunship was still workable...

Eme-ma looked to his detonator... and pressed it. Nothing. He pressed it again and again. The bombs aren't responding... Grievous...

Ducking into the Gunship, Eme-ma was able to hide from passing droids. How? Grievous had just ruined their plan.... JUST LIKE THAT! All of a sudden, a blue glow coarsed through the ship. Grievous... Eme-ma jumped out, only to realize that it was Crutus Penari.

"Crutus!"

"Eme-ma... things are wrong. Grievous has defeated you."

"No he hasn't! I still have the Darksaber! The legendary lightsaber!"

"No... you don't."

"What?"

"You never had the Darksaber."

"Huh? But my hand!"

"Not there," said the spirit as it drew a billowing black substance from the rogue's hand.

"But! How am I going to defeat Grievous, if I don't have that blade?!"

"You can't. You are definately outnumbered, overpowered, and outmaneuvered."

"Wha? :eek: "

"Run! Flee! But I can give you this..." the spirit brought forth his hands and Himou was blessed with two new tatoos on his hands: a Blue Jedi marking, and an Orange Jedi marking.

"NOW, RUN!"

The spirit flickered and finally died, as Himou jumped into a nearby ARC 170 and flew out of the Invisible Hand.

22. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    After communications with his Master, Windu strode to his window. He had a lot to ponder: the sudden attack of Jupe, Himou's flight. Himou's flight? Before he was hauled off towards the institution, he said some rather damning things. Palpatine? Under control of the Sith? Drivel... The Jedi will reach that road when they do. What if that crossroad comes soon? Regardless, Windu had a job: lead the assault on Grievous's armada. He strode from the room, robe swaying behind him.

The Jedi Starfighter took off, followed by a couple Assault Ships...

The new Republic Armada arrived in the Ursa System above Malove. Grievous will have a hard time winning this fight, thought Mace, as his Jedi Starfighter was joined by ARC 170's and Republic Gunships.

Vultures and Tri-fighters were summoned from thin air into the fight, as a highly battle damaged Gunship flew out of the Invisible Hand. That's odd, thought Mace. Reaching out with the Force, the Jedi Master was able to find out that the pilot was definately a Force-user. A couple seconds later, he was able to discover the identity: his target, Himou.

Tag: Grievous, Himou

23. Jedi_Aron_Tylander

Jedi_Aron_Tylander Jedi Youngling star 3

May 29, 2004
    OOC: heels, Yoda is up on the Star Destroyer.

24. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: An idea...Rasha had gone to meet with her guys on the planet. I was going to have her go into space to plan things further, so how about we say that Rasha and her ship have docked with the one Yoda is on, so they're both together now. Or, Yoda landed on the planet while nobody was looking. Either way, I'm going to act as though Rasha and Yoda are together now.

IC: Rasha had gotten with her men and was informed that Yoda was in the system.

"Take me to him." she ordered. Practically in no time, she saw the tiny green Jedi Master. She bowed before him.

"Master Yoda, I have done some scouting in the capital city. All the wookies that survive are being held captive. I did not see Senator Yarva, but I believe I know where he is being held." she told him. "There are several Trade Federation droids, and trandoshans there." she said darkly. Rasha did her best to keep any lust for the death of the trandoshans down, and to alter it to bring them to justice.

tag - Yoda

25. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    I'M BAAAAACK!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.