main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Galaxy At War

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by heels1785 , Sep 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eme-ma_Himou

Eme-ma_Himou Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    The space battle swirled around the surface of Malove. ARC's, Gunships, and Jedi Starfighters mingled with the Vultures and Tri-fighters. Buzz droids flew everywhere, attempting to pull pilots out of their ships.

Mace Windu rocked his ship back and forth, gently avoiding those droids and kept the fight coming back to Grievous, while not forgetting about Himou.

Windu reached for his comm and radio-ed to one of the Assault Ships, "This is Master Windu. An ARC 170 has just come out of the Invisible Hand. I want you to put a tractor beam on it and reel it in. With luck, you'll have captured one of our most sought after enemies: Eme-ma Himou. Careful! He is a fallen Jedi and is still very powerful. Mace out!"

Windu switched his comm off and quickly switched his attention back to the battle. He was happy that one ARC 170 was slowly being pulled into the ship.

Tag: Eme

2. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    IC: Himou

As the starfighter started moving backwards, the rogue twisted around to see what was happening: a tractor beam, I should have known.

A couple minutes later the ARC-170 was safely in the docking bay of the huge Republic Cruiser. As a ton of clonetroopers surrounded the ship, the rogue stepped out. Amazed, the clonetroopers uttered one word, "Wayne?"

"No... I killed W9 and took his armor as a way to get off Coruscant. I'm sorry if that grieves any of you."

"Arrest that man!" yelled a nearby Clone Trooper.

"No... leave him to me," said a quiet voice creeping out from another part of the bay.

Eme-ma was both relieved and apprehensive: it was Jedi Master Mace Windu.

"Eme-ma, I would like to speak with you," the older Jedi said as the two of them started walking from the crowd.

"Master Windu, I..."

"Himou, I should be killing you on the spot, but I am hesitant."

"Huh?"

"Eme-ma, I do believe all the terrible things that you did actually happened. What I don't believe is the fact that you have succumbed to the darkside. Stand here for a second, Himou," Mace said as the rogue Jedi froze where he was. Master Windu mindprobed the younger Jedi's mind, for the second time this week. Mace relived Himou's battle near Dagobah, his encounter with Skywalker on Kavala, his meeting with Chancellor Palpatine, and his meeting with Penari on the Temple grounds. Then new scenes popped up: the escape from the institution, the journey to Jupe then Malove, the Recon mission to the heart of the Invisible Hand, the sending of the team to the planet's surface.

"Eme-ma... I should reinstate you as a Jedi knight for the attack on the Hand alone. That's the closest to taking down the ship in monthes, but... We still can't trust you. That's why we are giving you one mission. Succeed and you will be welcomed back into the fold. Fail and we will hunt you down again as a traitor to the Jedi Order. Sneak back onto the Hand and destroy Grievous. We will give you everything you might need..."

to be continued...

I will be back in an hour or so to get a couple of dead characters up to date. But first I have a couple of errands to run.

3. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    A couple weeks before the Battle of Malove...

Dantooine Orbit

General Grievous' mighty flagship, the Invisible Hand exited hyperspace close to the Droid Control ship, with two CIS cruisers flanking her. The new arrivals started deploying fighters and ground transports to different locations around the green jewel below.

Dantooine - Government Center

The Republic Army under the command of Jedi Master Kit Fisto had all but destroyed General Grievous' Droid Army. The droids were overwhelmed by the sheer power and number of the Republic's war machines.

But did that stop General Grievous?

Not by a longshot.

Dantooine - Landing Terminal

General Grievous leaped out of the way of the Jedi Starfighter's blasterfire. ALmost instantly afterward, another ship swooped into the hangar.

Most unnexpected.

General Grievous clenched his teeth from behind his skull mask. He didn't know who this new arrival was, but he could tell that this individual was no friend of the Jedi.

A transmission.

"General!" came a droid's voice, "the Republic has tore through our perimeter defesnes. We can do nothing to stop them!"

"I beg to differ," replied Grievous. "We have not lost the battle yet. I will deal with this myself. Abandon the area!"

Grievous remote-called his jet and motioned to his henchbots. "Come! We must escape!"

Grievous ducked a pass by the interloping craft, and rushed through the door he cut open. The henchbots followed in his wake. The General's sleek black space-jet landed outside the landing terminal. Grievous climbed aboard and returend moments later carrying a medium sized black box in both arms. He latched it to the side of an adjacent building and threw several switches. Numbers in red, 5:00, appeared on a black screen.

A timer.

"They believe they have won. A pity I will not be bringing memories of their burnt corpses."

Grievous boarded his ship once again and started up the ship's launch cycle. The henchbots followed scambled into the cockpit. The jet lurched and took off, heading away from the Government Center. Grievous pushed the craft's engines to full speed.

"Every battle droid for itself!"
    cackled the Droid General.

[[=|=|=|-[----------------KiT_FiStO-----------

Kit Fisto and Plo Koon hurredly rushed towards the timer. Koon's robotic voice yelled out, "a bomb! Kit, can you disarm it?"

"I can try," the tentacled Jedi said. The moment the words came out of his mouth, Fisto was reminded of Master Yoda. Do or Do Not, he had often said. Looking over the device, Kit yelled in anguish, "There is nothing we can do Plo! The CIS has engineered a new type of override. There is only one person that can save us now: Grievous."

"Then we must run!"

The two Jedi Masters ran from the hangar and into the retreating Droid Armies. Plo Koon spotted a landed Republic Gunship, and the two ran towards it, only to find it crawling in Battle Droids.

03:30 remaining

The Nautolan danced to and fro using his proficient Form I style combat to dispense the droids, while Plo rushed towards the cockpit.

"Is it still workable?!" yelled Kit as he sliced the torso of one droid and the head off another in one attack. That was the end of 'em.

"Yeah... but it's going to take some time to warm up."

02:50 remaining

"How much time?"

"About three minutes..."

"How much time left before the bomb goes?"

"About two minutes forty-five seconds."

"Stars! Is there any way I can speed it up?"

"You can start by shutting up!" yelled Plo Koon.

02:15 remaining

Kit reached for his comm, "This is Kit Fisto. I have Plo Koon here safely, but that might change in the upcoming minutes. Grievous has

4. Jedi_Aron_Tylander

Jedi_Aron_Tylander Jedi Youngling star 3

May 29, 2004
    IC as Naj:

Three bulky transports landed in the cleaing just outside the perimeters of the Ysharrak village. The battalion of troopers it had brought were met by the members of the council headed by Old Ushar and the warriors led by Reeoueeco.

Naj noticed something. "Where is Master Yoda"?" he asked to the captain of the CTs.

"The general has decided to stay in the Star Destroyer and lead them whenever a battle broke out," the trooper immediately responded.

After giving the soldiers a warm welcome through a celebration, the officers of the CTs, the leaders of the tribe including Major Reeco, and the sole representative of the Republic, Jedi Knight Naj Tyrll, were called into a meeting.

"Even though you can defend your village," the captain of the Clones was saying, "your strength will not last long from the attacks of the Separatists' droids. There were too many of them, plus we are not sure that your weapons can easily take them down."

"What do you want us to do?" An elder wookiee asked.

"We must attack first before they do. It is better to take the first move than to be cornered and be defeated. If your warriors and the warriors from the other villages join forces, there is a large possibility that we can break through their defenses."

"Attack first, it is then," Chief Ushar announced. "Major, prepare all our available ACCs. Jedi Tyrll, I want you and Reeco to lead my warriors."

"Old Ushar, we have also contacted Lieutenant Jarrel's team. They are preparing the other villages for the attack. They have reported that the other chiefs want us to lead them."

Next... The Wookiees strikes back.

5. Jedi_Aron_Tylander

May 29, 2004
    IC as Yoda:

"Calm yourself, Rasha, fear, I feel in you." Yoda was looking out into the Destroyer's window into the green planet. "A great job, you have done. Worry you must not. On the ground, I have my troopers already. To lead them, Jedi Naj Tyrll is."

"Return back to the ground you must... and lead your species into the battle. Need you, your family does... the whole planet does. They depend on you, and your actions will dictate the outcome of this battle. Just be calm, and don't worry, leave you, I will not."

6. Jedi_Aron_Tylander

May 29, 2004
    TAG- Marna

OOC: Sorry, i have doubled the post. And I am trying to be caught up with the story. I have not posted for a long time. Sorry Marna.

7. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    "Calm yourself, Rasha, fear, I feel in you." Yoda was looking out into the Destroyer's window into the green planet. "A great job, you have done. Worry you must not. On the ground, I have my troopers already. To lead them, Jedi Naj Tyrll is."

"Return back to the ground you must... and lead your species into the battle. Need you, your family does... the whole planet does. They depend on you, and your actions will dictate the outcome of this battle. Just be calm, and don't worry, leave you, I will not."

"It is not so much fear as fustration and anger." Rasha told Yoda. "My Wookie blood cries out for vengeance, yet I know that is not the way of the Jedi. I thank you, Master Yoda, for teaching me well how to push aside my nature and remain calm." Rasha bowed. "I shall return to the planet and prepare to rescue my fellows."

Rasha turned and returned to her ship.

OOC: post as Darian and his group later

8. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    Ok... Battle of Kashyyyk is going to have to end soon.

As soon as [winces] tonight?

Heels is sick, but he has told me to pass on that Episode II is indeed going to be up tonight. That also means that you two will finally need to finish this battle.

Start thinking of elaborate but quick ways to kill the baddie. Oh, and Yoda has to be on Coruscant by tonight.

Good Luck, and may the force be with you two...

Coming soon: Eme-ma's second harrowing adventure on the Invisible Hand, and a familiar face reappears in the game (for the last time on this disc)

actually what I said above goes to everyone else: try to finish up the game where Heels discussed it would end (ie. Grievous running to Eredenn, Dooku entering the Battle of Malove)

9. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    Planet: Coruscant

The jailhouse was crawling with Clonetroopers. They couldn't risk it again: just a couple of days ago a very powerful prisoner had broken out due to minimal security. That wasn't going to happen this time. Two clones approached this prisoner. He was a scruffy man: long hair, cocky attitude. He had a beard from the "care" he had given it this past week in Solitary Confinement. He was on his last nerve; the clones knew it, the Jedi knew it. Something was bound to happen soon. Too soon.

As the two troopers passed, the man took his hands out his pockets, raised them, and thrust the two against eachother: they were knocked out cold. Hands... if you could call them hands! One was gnarled and had been broken a couple weeks ago. The other was non-existent: it had been sabered off in his last hours of freedom. Two Jedi were the cause of his troubles. The "Great" Anakin Skywalker and the hated fool Eme-ma Himou. Himou has cost him so much! SO MUCH! His cousin... he had killed his cousin... and cost him his hand. The gruff man exited his cell and ran out of the prison using sneaking and hand to hand combat. Cartaoans were known for their combat abilities: they loved a good fight. That's what Ghris wanted... to fight a Jedi.

The dark figure escaped and found his way to a Jedi Landing Pad. In the previous weeks he had piloted one of those Starfighters. He was about to jump in one when something caught his eye. No... can't be! The Jale! Jumping in, Jales started it and flew off the landing pad and off that rock.

Turning on the Holo-news, Jales caught up on what had happened. The Republic was in a huge space fight with the Confederates on Malove. The Republic... it had cost him SO much! The news continued: "a supposedly crazy recon commander has been captured today. But, much to the surprise of us, General Windu has pardoned him and has been sent back onto the frontlines. Good luck, Commander Himou, and let the Force be with you!"

Himou... on Malove...

Maybe... this powerful starship can come in handy. Dooku is one lucky man, Jales thought as his ship blasted into Hyperspace and into the Ursa System.

==========================================================

Planet: N/A

I hate that man, thought the Count of Serreno. One of these days, Sidious will kill him. It is a matter of time, as Asajj had brought up plenty of times. Sidious will find someone more powerful, and will dispose of Dooku. Now his Master was sending him off to help Grievous on Malove. Turns out: this small planet has become the biggest battlefront so far this War (apart from Geonosis of course). Word had it that Windu and plenty of other very powerful leaders are leading the battle on the Republic side, and Grievous and soon himself leading the CIS. This could very well be the end of the War, thought Dooku. If only I could have faced Yoda before the end. Maybe there still is a chance. Once the Republic is finished, Dooku will face Yoda. One on One. No interruptions.

Oh well... on to Malove.

10. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003

OCC: Aight guys, that's a wrap on Episode I. Episode II will be up later tonight. The opening scroll should encompass everything.

Star Wars: The Galaxy At War
    Episode II: Dusk Of The Republic

heels1785

11. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    Let's hear it for the Credits!

12. pashatemur

pashatemur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 21, 2004
    IC: Senator Vanya Federov, the Marques of Gripsholm, of Ursa
    Matriarch, The Most High Majesty, Reina Marie-Celeste Eugenie Isabeau, Reina of all Ursa

Coruscant Ursean Embassy, Coruscant
    Kavala Palace, Royal Palace District, Kavala, Ursa

The holo sprang up blue and bright, "Your Majesty, The Supreme Chancellor insists. He has made his concern for your safety an issue of public interest. I believe he is manouevering as we discussed." Vanya waited. Celeste had changed markedly from the young and loving child he'd been forced to send to Coruscant not a short time ago. He worried over her and he was aware that she had become guarded and cold.

The Jedi Skywalker had her ear and wielded incredible influence over her. The Duma, the cabinet, the USF, for heaven's sake, they all seemed to be under his hand; an outlander! Yet, the Advisor had been successful, and the Reina had proved herself a shrewd ruler and a great strategist.

Of course, he was aware of the gossip, the Reina had been "chambered" by that Jedi, and he knew, because he knew Celeste, that it was true. Well, if things went this well under that young man's influence, then he would remain quiet, but he felt uncomfortable around Skywalker and he wished he could know why.

"I see, Senator. Well, I expected as much, so it comes as no surprise. You should continue as we have planned. I've been watching the markets and I see the trends we projected have been matched. I am pleased." She was wan and obviously ill, but she would not allow her uncle to speak familiarly. "We are very pleased, and Malove goes well." He was certain she was trembling. "You will see me in Coruscant when we see victory and not before. That you may relay to the Supreme Chancellor if he requires an answer, which I am sure he does not! Fare you well, dear Vanya." "Your Majesty!" Vanya bowed and watched her image dissipate.

Vanya sat in thought and pondered why it is he did not quite want a victory on Malove.

Celeste sat alone in her salon. The last injection lay on the desk, Anakin's desk, in front of her. "You will do as I ask or I will know! You must cease this rediculous obstinance, Celeste! It is necessary." The Matriarch, turned the small syringe and put her head in her hands and sighed. Yes, he was right of course.

Celeste gasped. The syrum was a shock to her system, particularly now that she had waited so long and she collasped over the data discs, his mechanical diagrams and notes for reengineered wings and foils, engines, and chassis, fuel delivery, ignition, and drive systems, impossibly complex and beautiful, the remains of a creative life that might have been and so went the impossible dreams she had harbored. She had so delighted in that mind and its productions. The dreams of naivete. The Reina and Matriarch of all Ursa lay in delirium. The veil of darkness fell.

13. Jedi_Aron_Tylander

May 29, 2004
    OOC: So you are now heel's new spokesperson... Since that's what you said, then I'll do it: to finish the Battle of Kashyyk that hasn't even started yet. I just want to remind the other players that due to the cosequences i have to face and solve, i am only trying to find a chance to log in and post for the sake that I can continue my storyline. Sometimes, i haven't even made up my mind on what to do next. Alright, enough of this, don't mind this, let's continue...

IC:

A mixed group of CTs and Wookiees were inside in one of the ACCs that were on the way to the capital. Other Wookiee Warriors and Clone Troopers were marching outside of the carrier.

The three commanders of the troops--- Major Reeco, Jedi Naj Tyrll, and the captain of the Clones were in the meeting quarters of the ACC, studying a hologram of the Separatists' line of defense for the capital.

"We will break into this positions," the captain pointed into three different location. "The ACCs will attack first, and will serve as a shield for the soldiers on foot. Once we have break inside we can easily pick out the droids from behind, thus breaking the line of defense."

The ACCs are now equipped with sentry guns and energy shields, thus making it a usable war machine.

The wookie on the comm panels growled. "We are nearing the capital's perimeter, Major."

"Then expect heavy fire." The captain proclaimed.

Suddenly a volley of laser blasts came from the bushes. A squad of droidekas rolled to confront them.

"Activate shields!" Major Reeco shouted.

Outside the Wookiees and the Clone Troopers placed themselves into their battle positions. They returned fire, but the droids' shields were still up. Meanwhile the droids continue to pound on the ACCs.

"On your positions!" the Major shouted to his squad. They palced themselves on the sentry gun's trigger, and returned fire.

The droids were immediately destroyed, burned metal pieces being scattered into different locations.

More droids came, and a heavy crossfire followed. the other ACCS continued to roll, crushing some droids. Naj then decided to join.

"I have to go outside," he told Major Reeco.

TAG- Marna

14. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    OCC: Tylander, you DON'T have to finish anything. It can continue into the next game. Don't rush, I'm just shifting other storylines around, that's why we're going to Episode II. Great work, keep it up everyone!

--heels

15. pashatemur

pashatemur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 21, 2004
    IC: Obi wan on board a Republic Cruiser somewhere between heaven and hell and on his way to the Battle of Malove

Oh, he hadn't much cared for that last communique from his former paduwan. That young man has a way of being where he shouldn't, when he shouldn't, and knee deep in it too!

Obi wan shuffled through the transcripts of the last bull session, committing to memory the deployments on ground and the disposition of armaments from the underground base. General Ulrich, a hard bitten sort that! Well, they'd get on somehow.

Better tuck in, as there might not be another chance for a spate of sleep when they dropped. Tossing the data pad to the bunk, the Master ran a hardened hand through his hair and scratch roughly with a deep yawn and stretching, he threw himself into the bunk and was out before he could think how hard and lumpy was the beastly arrangement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.