main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Galaxy Torn Apart: The Sith-Imperial War ( 127 ABY )

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ki_Undi_Mundi, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    "A peaceful Galactic Alliance is the strongest pillar of a peaceful galaxy."

¯Luke Skywalker

IC: [color=green][b]Master Shaper Nei Rin~ Ossus[/b][/color]

[i]The rain gently fell to the ground on Osuss as Master Shaper Nei Rin stared hard out of the Yuuzhan Vong labratory. Each spec of dew seemed to have it's own life, like a fesh crisp breath of morning air.

The Yuuzhan Vong were busily working behind her on what they called [u]The Ossus Project[/u]. This project could restore the ailing war damaged words. It would also restore the galaxy's view of the Yuuzhan Vong.

This project would hopefully restore these worlds and give a lasting peace to the warntorn galaxy

" Master Nei Rin," A Yuuzhan Vong scientist named Yuzar Vin said. " The Project is complete. We have everything tested, everything is fully operational.

" Excellent," She said. " Maybe your people can be restored and our galaxy can become complete.

The Master continued to stare into the rainy planet, exhailing and seeing her breath on the window. She hoped this worked, for the Yuuzhan Vong's sake, for the Jedi High Council's sake, and for her own sake.

..............Several Months Later............

" Senators of the Galactic Alliance," Master Shaper Nei Rin said. " Our terraformer has been created by the Yuuzhan Vong scientist Yuzar Vin. Many worlds are in the process of being terraformed, exactly 100 should be completed. Teh vong have worked very hard on developing this technoloy. We are eternally grateful to them for it. Thank you kind Senators, and Assmelbyman for your time. May the force be with you all.[/i]

[hr]

[b][i]I made an Alliance with the reborn Empire at Bastion. We manufactured a cause for war, making the Yuuzhan Vong reasponsible. Split, the Galactic Alliance will begin to fight itself. And so will die.[/i][/b]

[b][i][color=red]IC: Darth Krayt~ Fel Empire Flag Ship, The Crusher, outside Bastion[/color][/i][/b]

[i]Dark Kraty stared out into deep space as he walked back and forth on the bridge of his ship. He had been brought news of the Yuuzhan Vong's terraformer, the help all the worlds in termoil in the galaxy.

Krayt had allied with the Fel Empire, the remnants of Darth Sidious' Galactic Empire, led by Roan Fel. fel and his Moff Council wanted to regain their strength int he galaxy. Krayt knew he would need them if he wanted to make a new Sith empire. he summonded one of the Chiefs on the bridge. This chief's name was Chief Nos Dol.

" Chief Dol, " He said. " Sabatoge the new terraformer. I want there to be defects in all of the plants and all of the planets in habitants.

" Yes Lord Krayt," Dol said, walking off the make arrangements for it to happen.

Krayt knew that if the terraformer didn't work the Yuuzhan Vong would be blamed for it. The alliance would think they were trying to restart some Crusade. It would tear the new Galactic Alliance apart, making them weak.......perfect......[/i]

[hr]

Welcome to [b][i]The Galaxy Torn Apart: The Sith-Imperial War (127 ABY )[/i][/b]! Darth Krayt has made an alliance with the Fel Empire. They sabotaged the terraform made by the Yuuzhan Vong, to better the war torn planets. It was sabatoged under the order of Darth Krayt, a Sith Lord. As the fate of the galaxy hangs in the balance with an weak and soon to be collapsing Alliance, a growing Fel Empire, and the everlasting threat of the Sith in the Galaxy, how will it be able to survive?

[b][u]Factions[/u][/b]

[b][color=blue]Galactic Alliance[/color][/b]

The Galactic Alliance consists of the Chief of State Cal Omas, the Galactic Senate, and the Army/Navy ( GAA ). You can play either of the three. The Military Ranks are as follows:

Ranks:

Non-Commisioned-
    Private
    Private First Class
    Lance coporal
    Corporal
    Sergeant
    Sergeant 1st Class
    First Sergeant
    Master Sergeant
    Sergeant Major

Comissioned Officers
    2nd Lt.
    1st Lt.
    Captain
    Major
    Colonel
    Lt. Colonel
    Brig. General*
    Major General*
    Lt. General*
    General of the Galactic Alliance

2. UnknownRogue

UnknownRogue Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2008
    GM APPROVED

Character Sheet

Name:Malak Dynar
    Species: Hapan
    Homeworld: Hapes
    Affiliation/Faction: Galactic Alliance
    Personailty
    ---Traits: Intelligent, Quick-witted and overconfident
    ---Dislikes: War
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Tan
    ---Hair Color: Jet black
    ---Eye Color: Blue
    ---Clothing: Extravagant robes
    ---Other Attributes: Master debator and legislator
    ---Other Details: Senatorial representative of Hapes
    Weapons: hidden pistol

Star Ship
    ---Name: Djo's Legacy
    ---Class: Frigate
    ---Crew: 300
    ---Passengers: Up to 100
    ---Max Cargo: Several thousand tons

Biography
    ---Personal History: Typical Hapan noble, devilishly handsome and quick witted. Several skeletons in his closet means he advanced quickly, he is now a Senator, representing the Hapes Cluster.
    ---Military Experience: Mostly has rode along when admirals have dealth local pirates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.