main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Game of Death - *Adopted by ANAKINSFAVORITE * *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    And so it begins, poor Siri, she trusted Obi-Wan but he did this, I can think of a lot of things I would like to call and tell Obi-Wan right now but I won?t?I love the update though, it was amazing.

2. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    Great update my angel sister!!!!

3. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    OMG Obi-Wan killed Siri :eek: :eek:?!

That's it Anakin take him down [face_skull]!

*Biting fingernails waiting to see what's gonna happen next.* [face_worried]

Great post!

4. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    Oh, my God. Both Anakin and Obi-Wan are certainly out of their minds. They are so consumed by their insanity that they don't know where to stop. I hope none of them vanquishes another.

Poor Siri. :eek: That's what you get when you try to help... I hope she's okay.

Marvellous fighting sequence! Very brutal, by the way, if you try to visualize everything.

And so... let the Game begin![face_skull]

Amazing work, as always! You certainly know how to pull my rug from under my feet. =D=

CrazyAni

5. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Ah, but did anyone really kill Siri... or did she take matters into her own hands?!

[face_skull] [face_skull] [face_skull]

6. KateSkywalker

KateSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2006
    Wonderful work again! this was really awesome..it gave me chills...[face_skull]

7. indigrl

indigrl Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2006
    I really hate when I can't read an update the second it appears in my box especially when it's your update ! [face_batting]
    Completely bloodcurdling ! The action was fantastic, actually the emotions within the action sequence were even more physically depleteing then the physical stuff. Then poof Obi bails and Siri has been impaled by a saber,nice knockout combo ! To me the biggest question is who did Siri in ? Was it Anakin, Obi or did she do it herself not being able to handle this latest betrayal. Not why did Obi run. Anyone who knows Kenobi knows he is no coward, he's a brillant strategist he's gaining the high ground with this stunt ! I kinda have a bad feeling about this.;)

You totally rocked this update like no other !=D=

P.S. The image my mind conjured up of the masked Obi Wan ewwww !

8. Ascal_Elessar

Ascal_Elessar Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2004
    Woah, that was intense. Great start to what's going to be an epic battle. Can't wait for the next update.

9. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

VA_Parky:
    For me, both of them are- both men have changed so much that they hardly resemble their former selves. This is the turning point in the story?

jmsbndgrl: It?s Obi-Wan- don?t even try to understand him. Siri might have been foolish, but I still feel bad for her.

FitJedi: *Sniffs* Poor Siri? and yes, the Games are beginning!

HandmaidenVeme: I know. She was just trying to do what she felt was right and have her own little happiness?
    Star_Angel: I guess what makes it so sad is that it?s all Obi-Wan?s fault.

Amidala66: Thank you, m?dear! I hope you continue to erm, enjoy this!

randomangel22: Ah, but how did you know that Obi-Wan did it? There were two other people in the room?

CrazyAni: Yes, at the moment, Anakin is being just as bad as Obi-Wan. I hope you continue to enjoy this?

KateSkywalker: Thank you, m?dear! I?m going to be working very hard on these next several posts.

indigrl: Aww! I know how you feel- I have two unread ones as we speak! Wow! I?m glad you?re enjoying this! Don?t worry- all of your questions shall eventually be answered.

Ascal_Elessar: The battle is going to be nastier. As a matter of fact, this battle had been but I went through and edited. *sighs* Will not do that in later posts?

Hello, Everyone! I am afraid that my semester is drawing to a close, and I need a break from writing to recharge. My mind has checked out- believe me, you don?t want to see the few posts I have done up for my stories.

I shall be gone for a few weeks but shall return at the beginning of June- I promise- with lots of posts.

I?ll see you then!

AnakinsFavorite

10. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Take care and get lots of rest!!!!!!!
    [:D]

11. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    Until he saw the lightsaber impalement which went through her stomach. ~*~*~*~*~*~

You are evil! Obi-Wan cant kill Siri! Its not allowed!:_|

You go back right now and change that.... ( taps foot inpatiently)

12. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :_|

That's all I'm capable of expressing at the moment (trust me, that's a good thing, LOL).

=D= =D=

13. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    NO, not Siri! :(

Anakin gave in really easily, which I wasn't expecting

I shivered at the thought of Obi-wan's mask...

Can't wait for more!

Rachel Rose@};-

14. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Okay, I sat down really late last night- or, early this morning rather- and typed up the first part of the next post. Here's a tidbit to tease you all until I return from my hiatus on Monday...

?Did he do? this to you?? he finally asked.

Death had its grip about her, and Siri?s broken body began to tremor, her pretty eyes rolling about. ?Don?t? judge? him.?

*It is kind of hard not to?*

Just as the former Jedi was about to repeat his question- Siri appeared to not have heard him- a shaky hand was lifted up. Within her grasp, the woman held...

???

Much love,

AF

15. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

HandmaidenVeme:
    Thank you, and I did! It was very relaxing!

obsessedwithSW: I?m sorry- I know they?re your favorites! Yet, I assure you, her death had a purpose?

Gina: I know what you mean! I hope you keep hanging in there? things are going to get nasty?

AnakinLuver: Yes, Siri is going to die, I?m afraid? and yes, everything is looking down. Obi-Wan?s mask has a purpose?

PM List:

VA_Parky, jmsbndgrl, HandmaidenVeme, Amidala66, Gina, Star_Angel, EquestrianJedi07, randomangel22, FitJedi, Ascal_Elessar, CrazyAni, Darth_Vastor, AnakinLuver, anakin_luver, Venus_Star2-com, G__Anakin, Josh-Halcyon, KateSkywalker, padmemily, JediKnight_Padme, obsessedwithSW, qtrhrs78, TragicLove, Across_The_Stars-24, iLoveAnakin7, Cyke, Darth_Vastor, Darth_Drachonus, indigrl, timerift22, JediMasterJessica, indigrl

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Though the blood gushing from his forehead nigh obscured his vision and made his head throb, Anakin stumbled over to where Siri laid. He prayed that it was just his imagination or injury which caused her to appear to be covered in blood.

Yet, as he knelt down at her side, the Chosen One knew that there was no denying that the blow had been fatal. The only thing he could do was comfort her in her last moments. Gently, he lifted her head up and rested it in his lap, all the while noting her injuries. ?Force, Siri, what happened to you?? he moaned softly, using the Force to call his nearby cloak into his hands. Taking it, he wrapped it around her and covered up the wound.

?Anakin? after all these years? you should know? what? a lightsaber wound? looks like?? Siri wheezed, a rueful smile parting her lips thought the Light of the Force shone in her eyes.

Anakin tried to smile back or even offer some words of comfort, but nothing happened. His mouth became uncommonly dry, and his face felt as if it were made out of rubber and incapable of anything else than frowning.

?Did he do? this to you?? he finally asked.

Death had its grip about her, and Siri?s broken body began to tremor, her pretty eyes rolling about. ?Don?t? judge? him.?

It is kind of hard not to?

Just as the former Jedi was about to repeat his question- Siri appeared to not have heard him- a shaky hand was lifted up. Within her grasp, the woman held her own lightsaber.

Neither Obi-Wan nor his lightsaber had killed her.

Siri had done it herself.

?Siri?? he moaned again, burying his face in her hair as he drew the body nearer.

?I couldn?t bear to die at his hands,? she whispered, reaching up to cup his cheek. Doing so took a lot of her energy, and the bloodstained hand fell limp onto her chest. ?Anakin? I just couldn?t.?

Suddenly, the Chosen One realized the meaning behind her words- Siri didn?t want to die by her husband?s hands so she had done it herself. Though he hated Obi-Wan with his being, Anakin was unsure of whether or not his former mentor would have been capable of the foul deed, and fate had taken a nasty twist on itself.

?And don?t tell me? that I?m going? to make it,? Siri slurred, momentarily closing her eyes.

Fearing that this was indeed the end, Anakin hung his head.

?I am dying and can?t be saved- leave me? and save your? family.? Her voice hitched, and the woman became silent. When he didn?t move, she said hoarsely, ?Go? leave me!?

Though his mind was thinking of a thousand protests to this, the former Jedi found that he was once again speechless. ?I will stay with you until??

The woman held up her hand demanding silence. ?Anakin? listen to me. You? must play but? don?t win?? She grimaced as another wave of pain took her. ?You... mustn?t win. A price must be? paid.?

Brows furrowing in confusion, the former Jedi listened carefully, willing for anything at all which might help him. ?I?m listening,? he assured her, soothing his friend by pulling her close. ?What must I do??

?Blood? of an innocent,? Siri gasped, holding up her bloodstained hand.

Though this sight nearly made him sick, t

16. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Oh my gosh! :_| That was beautiful, but so sad! I had tears in my eyes right from the very start and it's making it hard to see my screen!

I'm such a fan of the Anakin / Siri friendship so I especially enjoyed their interaction here. I'm glad Ani stayed with her until she passed. He is a good friend - and as weird as it might seem, that gives me a fresh burst of hope for him.

Can't wait for the next post. There are still so many secrets waiting to be discovered... I'm looking forward to seeing them all unfold.

Bravo!

17. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    WHAT?! Siri killed herself so Obi-Wan couldn't kill her :eek:?! Now that makes me hate Obi-Wan even more [face_skull].

That last line was really creepy, I mean I would just shut it off and thrown it to the ground. That also kinda reminded me of the The Ring when that creepy lady calls and says "you have seven days," ok I'm freaking myself out here for nothing and its all because of my finals...

I'm sooo done with school, only one more day left [face_dancing].

Great post!

18. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    SIRI :_| :_|

Great update #4!!!

19. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Blood of an innocent? Is that why she killed herself, so that Obi-wan couldn't therefore stopping him from taking the blood of an innocent? Or in "innocent" did she mean innocent as in a child?! Oh man, either way....[face_worried]

Great update dear sister!!!

20. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    He can't win? And he has to pay a price? [face_worried]

But... That can mean several things, neither of them are good. [face_worried]

Nevertheless, I am anxious to see how this game plays out.

21. KateSkywalker

KateSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2006
    :_| :_| :_| That was so sad...but wonderful as always...;)

22. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Oh so sad, so very sad :_| :_| :_|

The last part was creepy, and innocent blood, I hope she didn?t mean what I think that she might have meant.

Fantastic update and thanks for the pm.

23. Ascal_Elessar

Ascal_Elessar Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2004
    For a minute, there was only static accompanied by silence on the other end.
    Then, it happened?

?Can Anakin Skywalker come out to Play??

That last bit really gave me the chills. Awesome stuff, can't wait for the next update.

24. JediKnight_Padme

JediKnight_Padme Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2006
  25. indigrl

indigrl Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2006
    Do not take this in a bad way but reading these last few chapters I have been left with the same feeling as I get when I watch 24 ! Damn Cliffhangers !!! I love them don't get me wrong just as much as you love weaving this wonderfully torturous tale.Now, I have only said this about one other fan fiction story EVER and I mean this as the highest of compliments I am an addict and you my dear are my dealer. Thank you for my fix.[face_love]

This update certifies that the recharging session was a success your definately at full power! I mean why else would you leave poor Anakin with a still unknown planet and the statment" Blood of the innocent "[/ gnawing away at us. You play a masterful game yourself, KUDOS !!!!!!!;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.