main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Game of Death - *Adopted by ANAKINSFAVORITE * *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    :eek:

Awesome update!

But I guess the ending line was my favorite part. Big fan of Spiderman here!

Can't wait for more!

Rachel Rose

2. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Awesome.. I am SO ready to play!!!! How exciting and I hope Anakin yields Siri's advice.

3. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    oh my god.
    i don't want Anakin to play...
    but then I SO DO!

man...it's pulling me apart, but frick! i'm excited!

can't wait for more!

4. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Hello, everyone! I'm glad you're enjoying this so far but, whether you like it or not, there is a Game to be played! [face_skull] [face_skull]

So, last night, I sat down to type up a Spoiler... and got a full page and a half done. Bugger- I hate it when that happens :p Here is a small excerpt, though, from right where we left off...

"You shall know where to find me," Obi-Wan hissed, causing the comlink to be filled with even more static.

"No I don't, dammit!" Anakin cried out, resisting the urge to throw the device onto the ground if only it would rid him of the horrible sound of his former master's voice. "I don't know anything!"

"You will know."

Suddenly, his throat became dry, and the Chosen One felt tears well up in his eyes all the while he licked at his cracked lips. "I don't want to..."

"Oh, and Anakin?" the hauntingly familiar voice asked. "I'll tell Padmé that you said hello."

5. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    I'm speechless. This post was so short yet poignant. Sad but haunting and spooky... something wicked is coming! I loved Siri in this post.

Amazingly written, as always! Looking forward to the next one with great impatience.

*applause*

CrazyAni

6. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

VA_Parky:
    I know! I?ve grown rather fond of the Siri-Anakin friendship myself- they are just totally different! Yes, at this point, any bond he shares is good- and might just save him. Maybe.

randomangel22: *Makes her wonder just how much r22 hated him before* I know! It would have freaked me out, that?s for sure! I haven?t seen the ring (get scared easily)? but I hope you enjoy your time off from school!

Amidala66: *Passes over a large box of tissues* I hope you continue to enjoy this! (If enjoy is even the right word!)

HandmaidenVeme: You shall find this all out in all good time! I?ll explain everything!

jmsbndgrl: Remember his dream? This all ties in with that! I?ll be interested in seeing that too- I?m still planning this!

KateSkywalker: *Hands over yet another tissue box* I hope you continue to enjoy this!

Star_Angel: I don?t know- did she? Well, you?ll find out!!!

Ascal_Elessar: I actually had that quote picked out before that sequence- I just *had* to use it! I?m glad you liked it!

JediKnight_Padme: Hee! You seem to be quite the mix of emotions- like me! Just kidding!

indigrl: I know what you mean! I?m a reader myself (though I don?t have much time with it) but I get so frustrated when other people pull cliffhangers- so WHY DO I DO IT???! No prob on giving the fix- my pleasure! Thank you for the very sweet words, and I hope you continue to enjoy this little story. Unfortunately, at the end of the month, I will be disappearing until semester begins, but I?ll see about squeezing in a few posts? I?m just trying to play the role of AH here? we?ll see how that works out!

AnakinLuver: Ooh! I LOVE Spiderman! When I realized that AH had been pulling quotes and such from movies, I knew I just HAD to put in a Spiderman quote!

FitJedi: I?m so ready to play too. Finally! We?ll see on Anakin- he?s got a little more than a rough path before him!

anakin_luver: I know! The story must go on? but I don?t want it to! I?m glad you?re pumped up! LET?S PLAYYYYYYYYYYYY!

CrazyAni: Whatever gave you the silly idea that something wicked is about to happen??! I hope you enjoy this next post?

PM List:

VA_Parky, jmsbndgrl, HandmaidenVeme, Amidala66, Gina, Star_Angel, randomangel22, FitJedi, Ascal_Elessar, CrazyAni, Darth_Vastor, AnakinLuver, anakin_luver, Venus_Star2-com, G__Anakin, Josh-Halcyon, KateSkywalker, padmemily, JediKnight_Padme, obsessedwithSW, qtrhrs78, TragicLove, iLoveAnakin7, Cyke, Darth_Vastor, Darth_Drachonus, indigrl, timerift22, JediMasterJessica, indigrl

Hello, Everyone! I have an announcement to make? my husband and I are having another baby who is due in January! Parky, watch out- it?s going to be a close call! :p

Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Obi-Wan..." he hissed, his eyes narrowing dangerously into slits. Though it was inconceivable that the man was nearby, the former Jedi pivoted in his spot, looking for a betraying piece of brown cloth in the distance. "This isn't funny- it never was."

"You shall know where to find me," Obi-Wan hissed, causing the comlink to be filled with even more static.

"No I don't, dammit!" Anakin cried out, resisting the urge to throw the device onto the ground if only it would rid him of the horrible sound of his former master's voice. "I don't know anything!"

"You will know."

Suddenly, his throat became dry, and the Chosen One felt tears well up in his eyes all the while he licked at his cracked lips. "I don't want to..."

"Oh, and Anakin?" the hauntingly familiar voice asked. "I'll tell Padmé that you said hello."

At that moment, the very blood in his veins seemed to have boiled over so great was his rage. Around him, all of the landscape, the sky- everything- was gone only to be replaced with a faint drumming sound in his ears. It began to crescendo into a loud roar which left his head throbbing... to end in abrupt and haunting silence. "You have her."

There was a mo

7. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    OH man Obi-Wan's going after Padme I knew it :eek:!

Anakin better get to Naboo fast before psychopath Obi-Wan makes a little visit [face_worried]...

Great post!

8. Ascal_Elessar

Ascal_Elessar Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2004
    Congratulations on your wonderful news.

Wow, really racking up the tension now. Great post, can't wait for the next one.

9. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Darn it! I KNEW Obi-Wan was going to go after Padme. Argghhh... I hate it when I'm right! At least Anakin was able to contact her. Let's hope that she heeds her advice and gets far, far away from anywhere Obi might think to look for her.

Gosh, that's so weird to type that. Obi-Wan as the bad guy - it's such a crazy thought yet it's one of the things I love most about this story. It never fails to take canon and turn it on its ear. It's a lot of fun!

Great job! The stage is set.... Here we go!!!

10. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    So Obi-Wan is going after Padme, but what intrigued me was what was Padme trying to tell Anakin before he interrupted her? [face_thinking] Maybe it was just that she loves him and misses him, but even that would have been welcome after all those two have been through.

Great post.

And in reference to VA_Parky's comments, I know first hand how weird writing dark Obi-Wan is. ;) You are doing a great job! :D

11. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    [face_shame_on_you]

Obi-wan is so horrible in this fic... it's nerve racking...

I do hope Anakin gets to Padme in time!

Rachel Rose

12. indigrl

indigrl Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2006
    Congratulations and well wishes to you and yours !
    Now on to the story... I understand why Anakin commed Padme but come on didn't Obi Wan just tell him he knew what he was thinking. I know, I know Anakin isn't thinking and is just a raw ball of adrenaline,rage and worry but still I wanted to smack him upside the head for that move. I am still very very anxious to find out what planet this Game is played on,I have this feeling it may be Mustafar but I am really hoping it's not.
    I want to applaud ou on making Obi Wan such a fantastic villan! It's not an easy task to take the biggest martyr in the Star Wars saga and make him possesed by a dark force or not so sinfully wicked and void of an ounce of humanity that would make anyone want to see him redeemed.=D=

I also wish you a very peaceful,memorable and safe sabbatical while you are away from the boards.

13. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    I hope Padme does what Anakin asks but I'm wondering what she was trying to tell him before he cut her off...[face_worried] I'm very worried!!!

14. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    OHHH I am a little worried about both Anakin and Padme, especially with the threat that I'm sure Obi-Wan will make good on. Intense as always.

15. KateSkywalker

KateSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2006
    I'm so worried about Padmé and Anakin as well...Obi-Wan is totally insane...I hate him even more...Anyway I'm looking forward for more![face_skull]

16. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    Evil cliffie! Now, will Anakin manage to beat Obi-Wan? I certainly hope so.

It's a good thing that Padme still trusts Anakin after everything that happened. Even I am more than a bit worried about Anakin--we all know what happens to him when he gives into his anger too much.

Now--the race and GAME may begin. [face_skull]

And again, congrats on your wonderful news!

*applause*

CrazyAni

17. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

randomangel22:
    Yes, even I am worried about what Obi-Wan might have in store for her. We?ll see if Anakin makes it in time.

Ascal_Elessar: Thank you my friend! I?m glad you?re enjoying this, but the Game has just begun!

VA_Parky: Believe me, when it comes to Obi-Wan, I think there is little Anakin can do to protect Padmé. Hey, if you think
    it?s weird reading it? try writing it!

jmsbndgrl: Well, it would spoil it if I were to tell you? Hee! You would know!

AnakinLuver: I must admit that I have a hard time sitting still when making up these posts!

indigrl: Thank you, m?dear! Rest assured, the Game shall unfold in due time- right now, I?d worry about what starts the Game.
    I?m glad you like my evil Obi- he?s so hard to write! Thank you for your kind words, and I shall enjoy my hiatus!

HandmaidenVeme: Well, I?d tell you? but you know how I am about giving away answers just like that!

FitJedi: Thank you! Obi-Wan really is lost, isn?t he?

KateSkywalker: I believe it?s that insanity that makes us hate him- he?s so darn unpredictable and irreversibly evil!

CrazyAni: Thank you! Though they have problems and she has a hard time trusting him, Padmé still loves Anakin very much.

Once more, I shall be heading out on hiatus, but hope to sneak in with an update or two. Until then, enjoy your summer and I look forward to seeing you all this fall when semester begins!

18. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    i get the feeling your just getting started ;)
    CONGRATS ON THE BABY :D by the way

i'm a little worried, to be honest...
    i don't think i'd WANT Anakin to live if something happens to Padme :p

great work

19. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Oh, not good, damn it Obi-Wan, why?

:_| *cries* :_|

Okay, I?m calm.

That was amazing AF, truly amazing =D=

20. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:
    anakin_luver:
    Yes. I won?t be posting for a while, but that is because I?m sitting over here meticulously piecing together the last part of this epic. Thank you on the baby! Yeah? Anakin had better watch it? I?m sure he doesn?t want to spend the rest of his life on the couch!

Star_Angel: This Game is twisting Obi-Wan into things he?d never imagine. You must forgive him- this isn?t him.

Okay, after much thought? I?ve decided who?s gonna live and die? but I am worried that you guys might not be able to forgive me- for who lives. Oh, Obi-Wan might spring to mind? but by the end of this story, you might hate Anakin equally? does anyone really want either of them to live?

21. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    I think I'll give Obi-wan some gum....

22. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Why would we hate you if Obi-Wan lives? :p

Ok, so I'm a bit biased. :p

23. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    *Hands Obi a pack of Big Red* Cram it all in? What do you mean you can't chew an entire pack of gum??!

:p

jmsbndgrl, just trust me [face_mischief]

24. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    Well if they are both bad I say kill them all![face_devil]

25. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    This Friday, the tension escalates as Anakin tries to get to Padme before his former Master can- is he sucessful?

Upon reaching the Nubian Lake House, the Chosen One finds that he is not alone...

So deep in his mourning for his lost wife was the young man that he did not hear the sound of footsteps behind him or the slight clicking sound?

Until something cold and metal was pressed up against his neck.
    Suddenly tensing, Anakin suddenly felt afraid. As a deadened weight fell in his stomach, he raised trembling hands up in the air, all the while wondering if his swift reflexes would allow him to reach for his lightsaber... Fortunately, his identity was concealed because of his cloak?

?What is your purpose here?? a voice hissed.

Whoever it was threatening had his or her shields up, and Anakin couldn?t even sense their presence- while it was of comfort to him that there had been no way of knowing that someone was about to sneak up on him, this subtleness was startling.

?I have come for my wife- anyone who stands in my way shall die.?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.