main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Game of Death - *Adopted by ANAKINSFAVORITE * *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    Wow [face_hypnotized] this is great!
    Was Anakin dreaming, or was it a premonition??

2. MasterEnder

MasterEnder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2005
    That was a great beginning, it really gets you hooked right from the beginning. I can't wait to see what happens to Obi wan that would make him change so much. I wonder how Anakin will respond to Obi wan after having that dream. You've brought up a lot of questions, just the way I like it. Awesome start, can't wait for more!

By the way, Is Palpatine alive in this fic? He's not in the list of characters, and it's post ROTS, so I just wondered.:D

3. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Awesome start, Anakin_Heartbreaker! You sure did kick this off in style, my friend! I was actually wincing when I was reading the fight scene! Whew! Made my nose, arms, ribcage, legs, face - heck, even my hair hurt! ;)

Great job - can't wait for the next update! You've been planning this intricately, I know - so I'm all buckled up, ready for one heck of a ride!! Woohoo!!! [face_cowboy]

4. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Oh please add me to the PM list. This story just oozes drama and excitement!

5. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    I am so excited about this story already. It sounds so great!!!:D

6. lady_sapphire

lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    Hahaha!! *rubs hands together excitedly* It's here!!!!! Oh I am so ready for this! Please keep me on the PM list!!

7. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    *gasp* Yay! 'Tis here! Great start AH! Please add me to the pm list :)

8. Darth_Vastor

Darth_Vastor Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2005
    Wow! The King of Action Sequences has just uncorked a masterpiece! =D=

I can't remember ever having this much anticipation for a story. My expectations were high after three incredible stories, with this one being billed as the most intense of all. I was excited, but wasn't sure what to expect.

My friend, you took my expectations and blew them completely out of the water! That was an incredible opening sequence. You have forced me to raise my level of expectation again, but I know that when the time comes, you will ratchet the stakes up again!

You have no idea how upset I was when I saw this story had been posted yesterday and wasn't able to review. It was worth the wait though! I cannot wait for the next post!

By the way, Happy Birthday! It's late, but well ...

9. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

I followed the sound of a giant explosion and it brought me here!!! Wow, what a way to start a story! It's a good thing my splash guard is up on my screen or I'd be dodging blood like crazy!

I'm excited that this is finally up but this does mark the begining to the end:(... What a way to go though, right?

10. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    Yea, The game has started[face_devil] That was an amazing dream he had, and I am so excited to see what is gonna happen next!!! You said to sit back and relax, but I have a feeling I'll be on the edge of my seat most of the time!!!!;) I can't wait for more!

That was an amazing first post, and more soon please:D

Thanx for the pm, and please keep them coming:)

11. Darth_Father-in-law

Darth_Father-in-law Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2005
    I have to say that first I didn't want to return from my holiday, but then I remembered that the Game of Death has begun. So, I had to do it. :p

I'm so excited about this story, because it was pure perfection from the very beginning!

I think this will be the real, splendid ending to your staying here. What reminds me: I need to read 'Why do I love you.' :D

Please post soon, I can't wait! :)

12. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    I didn't know it had been your bday!! *hugs you* Happy belated bday!!

13. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Wow.....that was the most amazing beginning! I can tell this is going to be one intense ride Heartbreaker! Please keep me on the pm list.

14. ani-eyes

ani-eyes Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 18, 2006
    Woo its here :D!!! Great start, I'm already bummed thinking about where the plot is going. Anakin and Obi can't kill eachother :_|! And what a explosive beginning as well[face_hypnotized] followed by a sweet moment! Perfect balance!! :)

Thanks for PM! Update soon!

15. AvaVisarra

AvaVisarra Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2006
    WOO!=D= Anakin_Heartbreaker you are kriffing amazing!!! i'm sorry this reply is coming so late i've been a tidbit busy, but ITS HERE NOW! i'm just glad i could respond before the second post! this was a beautiful start, i could feel what anakin and obi-wan were feeling in anakins dream; when anakin was injured i could feel his pain. you had me on the edge of my seat. i love the way you describe things, all your stories really draw me in. i almost lost a tear to the dream, it was so intense; the thought of Obi-wan going dark was just tragic. it hurt to read this. as always you have given us a great beginning to what will most definitely be a fantastic story. i can't wait for the update! thanks much for the PM.[face_peace]

16. TragicLove

TragicLove Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2005
    Wow! That was every bit as intense and action-packed as you promised it would be! This story is going to be your best yet. Amazing job!

17. Nanda

Nanda Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2005
    :eek:
    WOW! what an amazing start, Anakin_Heartbreaker!!=D= =D= =D=
    Oh please add me to your pm list.[face_praying]

Can´t wait for the next post!

18. Vivid_Scripts

Vivid_Scripts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2004
    add me to the PM list

19. Jedi_Maeyane

Jedi_Maeyane Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2005
    Great start...Dark Obi-Wan...totally cool.

Please add me to your PM.

Can't wait for the next post.

20. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    WOW!!!!!!! :eek: I am totally blown away by the incredible response to this story, seriously, I am truly speechless.

I will be back soon with individual replies, but I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who wished me a happy birthday!!!! [:D] [:D]

As some of you may know, I have in the process of completing my other fic When We Were Lovers, it has only two posts left. The reason I want to finish it, so that I can focus 100% on this one.

Remember, it's full contact, and no holds barred!!!!!!

21. AvaVisarra

AvaVisarra Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2006
    [face_praying] May the Force aid you in finishing When We Were Lovers and providing another post to this intense but wonderful story!

oh.. and HaPpY BeLaTeD BiRtHdAy!!! Sorry I didn't say it sooner, sometimes i'm completely oblivious.

22. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

And congradulations on an excelent new story. =D= May I please be added to the PM list?

-Commander Tharen-

23. JediVegeta

JediVegeta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2000
    Hm! Sounds interesting! I am always game for Dark Obi-Wan anyday!:D

I wonder how this will all work...well, if I read, I shall know, right?

Please, if you don't mind, place me on your PM list!! Thank you! :)

24. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Hi everyone - I am sorry I have not updated this fic recently, but after completing Dreaming of You and When We Were Lovers, I had become completely drained. [face_tired] The aim was to get them finished before I started posting on The Game of Death, but DRL as always does a good job at beating me up. [face_beatup]

So I just needed a break, some time to recharge my batteries. So I've been pumping iron at the gym nearly every day, watching Tennis Masters Series in Rome. I am almost ready to go at it full throttle, so expect me to start posting this weekend, and more frequently from there on. :)

On a side note, as some of you may know, I am a pretty hardcore gamer, and while I was catching up on what is coming up, I stumbled into the Star Wars section, and I read something that, made me rub my eyes... There is a discussion going on regarding creating future SW games in which the characters engage in fights, and Anakin_Heartbreaker writing The Game of Death was mentioned, and it has gained alot of interest from fight fans, and gamers alike. :eek:

Now there is only ONE reader who I have discussed every single fight sequence in great detail with, including major spoilers!!!!! But I was assured that this reader did not leak out my sequences, so this is very interesting... [face_thinking]

Anyways, next post coming soon!!!! ;)

25. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    That's awesome!!!! You've gone global and you didn't even know it!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.