Saga The Game of Death - *Adopted by ANAKINSFAVORITE * *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. jmsbndgrl Jedi Master

star 4
    Very Cool! You are now "The Internationally Famous" Anakin_Heartbreaker. ;) A well deserved honor. :)
  2. Amidala66 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Now that you are more famous, you are going to need more protection from your admirers.;) The Angels are here to keep you safe.

You must be psyched that other people besides us know about how great you are.

Don't worry about taking time off to recharge. We will wait patiently. Your story is worth it.
  3. Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master

star 4
    Star_Angel - Yes, you did say that you would read, I am glad you liked the start. I did something none else could, I am speechless, I don't know what to say. Yes, that dream was very chilling, but what will come of it?

Across_The_Stars-24 - Thanks so much!

ChewieSkywalker - Yes, I was thinking when I should post, I had it ready a day before. I am so happy you liked the start, it will get very crazy!

AnakinLuver - Well this fic is about fights, and this was just a warm up. The real stuff is on a whole new level! Yes, Anakin always has bad dreams, poor guy.

anakin_luver - You're on list! Yes, Obi-Wan is quite different in this one.

Luna_Nightshade - Sorry for the bad scene with your Anakin and Obi-Wan. Glad you're ready for this one!

Gina - I plan on going out all guns blazing!

mixza - Yes, it is here.

flyingcolours - I am thrilled you like start.

EquestrianJedi07 - Thank you so much for your kind words, and you are on the list! I would love to have you join us.

Darth_Vander - Thanks alot!!!!

zvalarens - You're on the list!

jmsbndgrl - You are right about one thing, we haven't even scraped the surface yet!! And of course you're on the list, I would never dream of taking you off it.

anakinsangelover - You're on the list, this fic will raise the bar on fight sequences, I promise.

MarcusDade - Yes, I'm going out with a bang.

iLoveAnakin7 - You're still at the top of the list!!!! You'll know very soon what is going on, it is totally crazy!!! AWWWW, your sweet words have touched my heart again.

Amidala66 - I am thrilled you like it so far!

randomangel22 - Yes, it's here, and its crazy!!!!

JediArym - Yes it was only a dream, wait until you see what happens later on, you're not going to believe it.

little_miss_jedi - Thanks for the kind words!

obsessedwithSW - I am so happy you liked the fight, there is ALOT more where that came from. Yes, Anakin having a different dream will have an interesting affect on the fic.

WendyGage - Thanks, you're on the list!!!

babeekim - Thanks, you're on the list as well.

Iaranon - You've asked some great questions, all I can say right now is that I will answer them down the road. Glad you like it.

michaellover - You asked the million dollar question!!!!

MasterEnder - I am so happy you liked the start, it means alot to me. Your questions will be answered, and the thing about Palpatine, that will be answered VERY soon.

VA_Parky - Yes, I have spent alot time on the fights, and I can't wait to share them with you all. Thanks for the wonderful compliments.

FitJedi - Thanks, you're on the list.

Kitten - Thank you so much!!!!

lady_sapphire - Yes, it is here!!!! Don't worry, I would never take you off the list!

Lieutenant_Jaina - Thank you so much, you're on the list!

Darth_Vastor - As always, you give me just the best feedback. I am truly speechless, me, the KIng of Action Sequences?!!!! I hope I live up to your expectations.

HandmaidenVeme - Yes, big explosions, typical of my work!!!! Could you think of a better way for me to go?

ChewbacaRocks - LOL, yeah I don't sitting back and relaxing is the best advice to give.

Darth_Father-in-law - You're comments are just incredible.

ANAKINSBABY - You know me, my rides are always crazy!

ani-eyes - Don't worry, you will know very soon what is happening, its insane.

AvaVisarra - You comments have floored me, I honesly don't know what to say. Yes, the fights is where this fic will tell most of it's story, as you will see later on.

TragicLove - Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Nanda - Thanks, you're totally on the list!

Vivid_Scripts - You're on the list!

Jedi_Maeyane - Thanks, you're on the list!

MoeTharen - Thank you, you're on the lis
  4. anakin_luver Jedi Knight

star 5
    ?WANNA PLAY?? The reflection erupted towards Anakin, and disappeared.

AH! Oh my gosh. That scared the heck out out of me!

What's going on! I'm both frightened and curious at the sametime...

Leia is absolutely adorable, like her daddy [face_love]

Wonderfully written, but I can't get that image in the mirror out of my head [face_worried]

5. anakinsangelover Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Yipppeee more fighting scenes later
    Hahah omg leia saw the same dream, poor girl. Man I hope this turns more intense 8-x
    [face_devil] [face_devil]
  6. Star_Angel Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yay, an update, and an amazing one to I have to add, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.=D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

Anakin methodically scrutinized his immaculate physique in a full size mirror. His baby blue eyes saw nothing but seamless perfection, a smile crept upon his face, as he lowered his eyes onto his deeply etched abdominals, there were no battle scars.

o_O Well, I can?t argue with that but to think that about yourself...well, he is Anakin so I guess that he can, in some ways anyway;).

?Daddy??

?Yes sweetheart.? Anakin said softly.

?Why were you fighting?? Leia asked, her chocolate orbs shook with vulnerability.

?I wasn?t fighting anybody.? Anakin replied.

Leia wrapped her hands around her father?s neck, and embraced him.

?Are you going to die? I don?t want you to die.?

Awww, Leia was so sweet, but she was right, I don?t want Anakin do die either[face_not_talking] :( ;).
    I feel sorry for her cuz seeing something like that if you are Anakin?s age is hard, but for Leia and possibly Luke must be devastating for them.

Thank you for the pm[:D] and I?m really looking forward to read more:D.
  7. mixza Jedi Padawan

star 4

Wow, nice post. Something is definately going on with Anakin. [face_skull]
  8. jmsbndgrl Jedi Master

star 4
    Wonderful update. That mirror scene was crrepy, but very well done.

Leia was adorable, but I'm curious to know where Luke is.

Well once again, excellent update. I would type more, but my finance exam is calling.

Edit: I hope I'm on that engraved list for both the pms and the ultimates. I don't wnat to miss anything. ;)
  9. FitJedi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Awww adorable scene between Anakin and Leia.. that was absolutely adorable! A little nervous about the visions Anakin is seeing.
  10. EquestrianJedi07 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Oh my gosh... Anakin's visions... I'm worried [face_worried] On another note, I loved the interaction between Anakin and Leia... absolutely adorable [face_love]

I love where this story is going. Great update, and thanks for the PM! :D
  11. iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master

star 5
    Excellent second chapter. Well worth the wait I must say. Anakin/Leia are so cute. Nice bit of fluff in a dark story there. Creepy that she knows something maybe. Can't wait for Luke's entrance! :D
  12. AvaVisarra Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Anakin remained flabbergasted, whilst he looked at what had happened to him. A primal scream from an approaching gladiator, reverberated throughout the vicinity. The Chosen One gasped, as his notorious reflection, undeterred by the noise, violently raised his mechanical arm vertically into the still air. The voice was instantly silenced. Anakin remained mesmerized by what appeared to be him, but he could sense the parasitic traits of the dark side turbulently encircle his menacing body. However, something rapidly caught Anakin?s eye; there was a repulsively thick, crooked line of blood that was coming down from his reflection?s mechanical arm, as it continuously pointed towards the heavens.

Anakin looked up, his heart pounded assiduously within his chest, whilst he saw Master Yoda?s lifeless body impaled on his reflection?s indestructible fist. The mysterious warrior unceremoniously discarded the diminutive Jedi Master?s body, and ran his bloodied palm diagonally over his deep abrasion. The reflection slowly turned his attention towards Anakin; a chilling gust of wind uncovered his face, and revealed the devilish yellow orbs beneath. A wicked smile mutilated his intense features.

?WANNA PLAY?? The reflection erupted towards Anakin, and disappeared. ]

wow. that was AWESOME! The vividness, the detail! GAH, you are outstanding! this specific part was just insane, i absolutely loved it. it was terrifying and intense, i can't wait to find out what this vision is leading to! great update as always! definitely want the ULTIMATE version, if you dont mind! thanks!!
  13. Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus

star 5
    "Wanna play?"

Why, oh why, does that remind me of the Sixth Sense? Hmmm... perhaps it is just too late for me to be reading and my mind is toying with me...

I can see what you mean by pulling all the stops out with this one, A_H. Even something as simple as oggling himself in the bathroom mirror gets bloody. And Leia knows? Leia! *screeches* Leia is going to have a part in this, isn't she? *meep* *hides under the covers* Not wittle Weia... and wittle Wuke!

=D= I am definitely looking forward to figuring out the creepiness of this all, and fretting incessantly about Wuke and Weia. =D=
  14. HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Anakin's dreams!!!!!Or should I call them nightmares. It seems as if Leia had the same dream but it doesn't seem to have any adverse effect on her. I have a feeling it'll be a different story for Luke though...(big hug for the little guy)

Great update! I love the description of Anakin's perfect physique! Well I did until it got scary! Drooling one minute and then :eek: [face_skull] the next! The creepiness factor is really high here and I love it!! and these two words alone brought chills up and down my spine!
    "Wanna play?"

I remember hearing that line in Pet Cemetary and it's just as creepy here as it was in that movie.

ULTIMATES and Uncuts. As with all your fics my request is set in stone:D .
  15. JediVegeta Jedi Master

star 4
    ^^

"Wanna play?"

I remember hearing that line in Pet Cemetary and it's just as creepy here as it was in that movie.

LOL! That is funny you said that! My friend and I were watching that last week and when I read that line, I thought the same thing!

Anyway, very cool update. Anakin's vision was super creepy as well...and disturbing. I really love your discriptions too! You do a wonderful job with it. I cannot discribe anything to save my life when I write. :p

You got something here and I plan on sticking around to read it though! Keep up the great work and as I always write...

Post soon!! :D

Also, I am quite interested in you Uncut/PM versions as well, if you do not mind. Thanks again!
  16. Iaranon Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ok so Anakin may be delusional as well as oracular. I mean, watching your reflection do stuff in the mirror that you aren't doing in real life is definitely not in the Jedi repertoire of abilities, unless he's graduated to waking visions, in which case that is a very nasty way to kill Yoda (or indeed anyone really).

But I don't see how you're going to cram any ultimates into this story, I would have thought Anakin would be too busy fighting for his life, if he's facing all those people from the trailers, to get in the mood for anything like that. Then again you're the author, this is entirely your brainchild, but I'll be interested to see how you manage it.

Great, and extremely creepy post, Anakin_Heartbreaker. Please post more soon.
  17. VA_Parky Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yikes! What in the world is going on? Anakin has got to be freaking out - and no wonder - even Leia can sense something bad is coming. Oh dear - that CANNOT be good. [face_worried] Hmm... I have a feeling I'm going to be using that *worried* icon a lot in the coming weeks.

Amazing job, my friend. =D= I can't wait for the next update - thanks for the PM!
  18. MasterEnder Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Wow, I wonder where that reflection thing came from. It could be from Anakin's mind, or some wierd dark side thing. And I think it's cool that Leia can sense that something is wrong. I wonder if Luke felt the same thing.

Great Update, can't wait for the next one.
  19. Gina Jedi Master

star 4
    *shudders* Whoa! The mirror scene was absolutely frightening, but the idea that perhaps Leia and Luke are sensing or seeing the same thing as their father frightened me even more. And I loved seeing the contrast between the warrior Anakin and Anakin as a loving father. As with the previous chapter, the intensity was palpable. In fact, you have managed to up the intensity level to a point where the intensity and tension, that fear of not knowing exactly what is happening to Anakin, has, in a sense, taken on a life of its own. You have personified it, as if it has become another character in the story.

I find that I am nervously holding my breath as I read each update.

Excellent! =D=

20. lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling

star 3
    That's kind of creepy that Leia, now maybe Luke, had the same dream as Anakin. And the reflection that Anakin saw in the mirror...now that's just scary. Can't wait for this to continue!

Thanks for the PM!
  21. ChewieSkywalker Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Oooo..don't read this one late at night. [face_worried] That was wicked creepy. I would hate for my little girl to be having dreams like that!

Thanks for the PM.
  22. Jedi_Maeyane Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Gives me the heebie jeebies....more I want more!

Well done.

As before, I would like to receive all ULTIMATES.

Can't wait for the next post!
  23. randomangel22 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    excellent post and very explosive once again =D=!!! that "WANNA PLAY?" thing scared the crap outta me :eek:!!! leia's so adorable like her daddy :p!!! but i hope you update soon and i can't wait for the next post!!!
  24. Darth_Father-in-law Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Wow. Incredible.

That was quite creepy, mysterious. I can't wait to find out what really happens. And Leia having the same dream! :eek:

This is going to be something very insane. But I will love everything you write, even the insanity. :p

Sorry about the short reply, DRL is hunting me...

25. Across_The_Stars-24 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Leia can feel something bad is going to happen. Wonder what Luke will sense. It is so great to see how would Anakin could interact with his children as they were little. Great chapter can't wait for more.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.