main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Game of Death - *Adopted by ANAKINSFAVORITE * *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geno

geno Jedi Master star 2

Jul 30, 2007
    Well I get the feeling Obi-wan has had better days then he is having right now, since Anakin just ripped the mask off

Good update, thanks for the pm and look forward to more

2. Cole_Kenobi

Cole_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 17, 2005
    Wow. That was intense, very suspenseful and actionpacked. Awesome. =D= Enjoyed reading it. Even after all he's done, I still have to say, poor Obi. lol

Thanks for the update, and the PM!

3. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Poor Obi-Wan! :_| He's not having a good day. Of course neither is Anakin, but he has enough fans to feel sorry for him. ;)

Great action scene!

I anxiously await the next post. :)

4. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Absolutely intense indeed, I can't wait to see what happens next.

5. Ascal_Elessar

Ascal_Elessar Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2004
    Great job, you weren't kidding, that was one nasty cliffhanger. Poor Obi-Wan.

6. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    i hope Friday comes quickly because i can't wait to see what happens!!!

great job:)

7. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    OK, I know this is supposed to be serious, but I have to say that with Obi-Wan screaming because his mask got torn off must feel like he just got a wax strip ripped off of him. [face_laugh]

I'm pretty sure now Obi-Wan's having the bad day...[face_skull]

Great post!

8. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    :eek: *shivers*

what an update!

this was so chilling though...

can't wait for more!

Rachel Rose@};-

9. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

KateSkywalker: A lot is going to happen in this next post. This installment tells who lives? and who dies. It is quite angsty and tells how the Game ends.

geno: *Laughs* Well, trust me- if this is a bad day for Obi-Wan, then it is about to get way worse?

Cole_Kenobi: I must admit that action is not my forte and that these two chapters were quite hard to write, but they were quite fun. It seems that you and jmsbndgrl need to stick together!

jmsbndgrl: *Laughs* Pretend this here post is written for you!!! I do like Obi-Wan- very much so- but I find that I tend to stick with Anakin?

FitJedi: *Sniffle* The end is near? and I might have some peeved readers by the end of it!

Ascal_Elessar: Despite the fact that I?m basically beating him up in this story, I do like Obi-Wan and feel a little bad about it. A little. The end of this post is even worse?

Amidala66: *Laughs* I don?t know if it is because I?m busy with school, but Friday has come quickly enough for me!

randomangel22: *Giggles* At least that provides better mental images! (I don?t like nasty blood and guts stuff myself!)

AnakinLuver: Well, here is the last part of the Game. *Sniffle* I kept true to my path?

PM List: jmsbndgrl, HandmaidenVeme, Amidala66, Gina, randomangel22, FitJedi, Ascal_Elessar, Darth_Vastor, AnakinLuver, Venus_Star2-com, Josh-Halcyon, KateSkywalker, padmemily, JediKnight_Padme, obsessedwithSW, qtrhrs78, TragicLove, iLoveAnakin7, Cyke, Darth_Vastor, Darth_Drachonus, timerift22, JediMasterJessica, geno, Cole_Kenobi

Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Game Picks It?s Winner

Red.

It was everywhere- on his gloves? on the metal of the barge? and in the air.

Looking down, Anakin saw it dripping off his hand and black glove. It made him feel nauseated, but he could not look up, bear the sight that surely awaited him. A heavy pressure bent his back, forcing him to look down, and slowly suffocated him. His long sweat-covered bangs fell into his eyes, but he did not care.

The screaming continued. Endlessly, it ripped through the air and seemed to puncture his heart. For a minute, the former Jedi thought that the sound was coming from his own lips but, upon raising his hand to cover his mouth against the wave of nausea, he found that his mouth was closed.

No, it came from Obi-Wan who stood there twisting in pain, his face a mass of ruined flesh. Only his eyes remained unscathed, for every other inch was devastated.

This much Anakin saw when he glanced upward for a mere second. Shuddering, he choked on his own breath, starting to sob.

The mask, which now laid on the barge?s metal bottom, was also coated in the red liquid. Stuck to it, as if some adhesive had been put on it, was layers of flesh. It looked as if someone had unsuccessful tried to remove the top layer of their face.

Slowly, the urge to look upward grew within Anakin. Part of his uneasiness was caused by the fact that Obi-Wan was still screaming? but he just had to look even though he knew that he would regret it. Could he run away with his nemesis in such a vulnerable state? and always wonder.

In a moment of weakness, he looked up? and then became violently sick, his vomit falling on the mask.

While the mask hadn?t perfectly fitted Obi-Wan?s face, this aspect of it had actually caused the worst damage- in some places, more skin had been removed? while some areas just looked tender. Even in the second in which he looked up, his former?s friend?s face became a curtain of blood, the redness spilling into the other man?s eyes.

His stomach and throat burned, but Anakin forced himself to stand up.

It was to end then? the battle was over. All he had to was use his weight to push the other off the side to his death?

Or, so he thought.

In the next moment, the screams of pain turned to a feral roar as Obi-Wan threw himself at Anakin. Both men fell onto the metal, but neither cried out. Swiftly, the elder wound up on top, his blood

10. randomangel22

Feb 11, 2006
    WHAT?! Man that was intense how Obi-Wan just kept on screaming and then Anakin decided to let Obi-Wan do whatever he wanted. But at least he defeated him. [face_skull]

I wonder what happens now that everyone's dead...[face_thinking]

I think this is the first story I've read in that all the characters have died. [face_laugh]

Great post!

11. geno

geno Jedi Master star 2

Jul 30, 2007
    Well things aren't looking very good at the moment, though Anakin is with his family again but question remains where does that leave the rest of the galaxy

Look forward to the last chapter, thanks for the pm and good update

12. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    Oh so sad! This was well written AF almost poetic in its words.=D=
    You really killed everyone off!:eek: Unfortunately that sometimes does happen.

not the stodgy Jedi Master I just had to comment on this blurb from the last post - Obi-Wan is anything but stodgy! Just a fan girl defending her man![face_blush]

13. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Well, it is from Anakin's point of view :p And he is no fangirl! [face_laugh]

Hey, there's still one last chapter. Even though I killed off most of the characters, trust me when I say that it will be exciting and *gasp* have a plot!

AF

14. Ascal_Elessar

Ascal_Elessar Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2004
    Wow that was fantastic, was feeling a bit nauseous at one point. At least Obi was put out of his misery. Cant wait for the last post even if it means the end of this great story.

15. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    That is the prize for thinking Obi-Wan is "stodgy," death! :p But seriously, it is very depressing that they both had to die, and the way Obi-Wan had to go was just brutal. I am glad that in the end his eyes did change to their normal color and in the end he seemed to find peace, or at least that is the way I am going to imagine it. ;)

Great post!

16. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    :_| that was so good but so sad!!

i wonder what you have up your sleeve[face_thinking]

17. Cole_Kenobi

Aug 17, 2005
    :eek: How could you! :_| Such horrible deaths. Ah, but they were both justified and Obi died with his normal shade of eye color, all is well. Ahaha. Loved it! Can't wait to see how they will be when reunited in the Force. Aha.

18. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Wow, well I definitely wasn't expecting that what so ever!!! Holy smokes, I'll be interested to see how this all comes to an end.

19. KateSkywalker

KateSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2006
    Oh my! I think I'm gonna cry...:_|

20. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Oh, well done, AF. =D= I'm heartbroken that Anakin died, of course, but you portrayed the scene perfectly. And great job with the action sequences in the last two chapters!

21. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    [face_thinking] Very interesting yet appropriate ending... I think this was very well done... Amazing job ANAKINSFAVORITE!!!![:D]

Rachel Rose@};-

22. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004

She's always one for surprises!!!

23. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies

randomangel22: Anakin pretty much just realized that there was no way out? and that him keeping his soul and staying on the Light side was the most important- and final- thing he could do. Yeah, I know- I don?t think I?ve read one like that, and I?ve certainly never read one like it!

geno: Well, Anakin took down a lot of the baddies with him, so maybe the Galaxy is maybe going to be a better place??! This last chapter is going to be super crazy?

obsessedwithSW: *Laughs* Thanks! I?m so glad that you liked my ?poetic action!? *Giggles* Those words sound funny when used together. Well, that is from Anakin?s POV- and he?s no fangirl! (And yeah, I know where you?re coming from. Obi isn?t my favorite, but I still love him). I guess I did just up and kill all my characters!

Ascal_Elessar: Yeah, it got to be pretty hard sitting there writing all that nastiness. Even though Obi-Wan was the baddie in this story- gee, I?m still getting used to that concept- it is good to have him out of his misery.

jmsbndgrl: It?s good, then, that I don?t think him stodgy- I don?t feel like dying yet! Yeah, that was so hard to do- even killing off Obi-Wan. Ah, well? it had to be done. *Laughs* Only you would find solace in that!

Amidala66: See, nothing in my sleeves! *shows them* Naw? I still have this post planned out? and it does have characters in them (despite the fact that I killed all of them off!)

Cole_Kenobi: *Wails* I had to! *passes out tissues* It was so very hard to write- and even come to the decision to do so! Obi-Wan died *hopefully* seeing that he was in the right (or was planning one last manipulation).

FitJedi: Even though I?d had this all planned out, it still played out a little more different than I?d intended. I intend to have a full end- complete with characters and a plot!

KateSkywalker: Aww! No crying here *passes out tissues* I?d often considered ending it right there? but I had to resolve it all and make you readers feel alright!

Gina: Thank you! It was so hard to do- killing both of them off and the action- but I can look back and feel satisfied. It was a hard decision to come to concerning killing both of them off- but it was one that I decided close to when I first started this story.

AnakinLuver: Aww! Thank you for the sweet words, my friend! This has been tough to do- I can?t deny it- so I?m so glad that you and all of my readers have been enjoying this! Hold on? the story is not over- not yet.

HandmaidenVeme: Tell me about it! I almost started crying as I wrote up the end of this post. As for what I have up my sleeve? you shall have to read to find out!

PM List: jmsbndgrl, HandmaidenVeme, Amidala66, Gina, randomangel22, FitJedi, Ascal_Elessar, Darth_Vastor, AnakinLuver, Venus_Star2-com, Josh-Halcyon, KateSkywalker, padmemily, JediKnight_Padme, obsessedwithSW, qtrhrs78, TragicLove, iLoveAnakin7, Cyke, Darth_Vastor, Darth_Drachonus, timerift22, JediMasterJessica, geno, Cole_Kenobi

Chapter Thirty-Nine: Into the Force? and Beyond

There was blinding light, but Anakin did not close his eyes against it- it was the Force, and it permeated through and out of him, embracing him in its warmth. Instantly, his mind felt at peace, and the man experienced such contentedness as he?d not had since? he?d left his mother behind on Tatooine.

With a bright flash, the dazzling surroundings disappeared only to be replaced with a completely new setting. Looking down, the Chosen One found that he was barefooted- soft grass moved and swayed at his feet- and felt the warm sun kissing at his skin. Lifting his hands to the Nubian sky, he laughed?

A sweet sound reached him, and Anakin found that he was not the only one laughing. Childish voices could be heard and, turning where he stood on the top of the hill, he looked for its source?

?Papa!?

From his lips broke a most joyful cry: ?Luke! Leia!? His heart swelled, but the man found that he could not move- he was rooted i

24. randomangel22

Feb 11, 2006
    OMG so this entire story was one bad nightmare after another. :eek:

If I was Anakin I don't think I'd ever sleep again. [face_laugh]

Well, at least everything's back to normal and Anakin's gonna try to make sure nothing in his dream comes true.

I don't think I've ever read a story that was entirely based on a dream/nightmare. [face_thinking]

But I loved it and you did an amazing job with this story! =D=

Also, me thinks you should do a sequel and please put me on your PM list!

25. Cole_Kenobi

Aug 17, 2005
    Ah!:eek: I love you!:DIt was a dream! Yay!
    @};- I think I would have acted the exact same way if I had been Anakin, I find humor in the oddest of times lol. Loved the time era you've placed him back it. Unless...it really is a sick way of Obi-wan tormenting Anakin, but I doubt that, or at least I hope that's not what happened, I guess I'll find out for sure in the sequel.

*Half-hearted thwack*[face_not_talking] How could you put me throught the torment of making me believe you had actually killed them off?! Ahah. How cruel, but so brillant. You are an amazing author, you've done a superb job! :D And I'm so siked for the sequel! Please go ahead and add me to your PM list so I'd be sure not to miss out on it! Thank you so much! [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.