main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Game of Death - *Adopted by ANAKINSFAVORITE * *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    ?WANNA PLAY?? Who would have thought that such a small phrase could be so chilling. WOW!!!

I also loved the little father/daughter moment between Anakin and Leia. It was a big contrast from the nightmear sequence.

2. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    This story is creeping me out but I can't stay away from it.

Please sign me up for any ultimates. I definately don't want the uncut versions though. Violence isn't my cup of tea but since you are writing this and it is your last fic, I will take a sip.

3. padmemily

padmemily Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 20, 2005
    Violence isn't my cup of tea either, and yea story sounds a bit creepy.
    But... this is a story written by one of the best fanfic writers ever so there is no way I am going to miss it (I just hope there is a better ending to it than When We Were Lovers [face_worried] ). And I did liket he first two chapters very much (the care and worry Padme feels for her husband and the cute little scene between Anakin and Leia).
    I would like to be on your pm list for this one but I think I will pass on the uncut violent scenes for now. If there are any ultimate versions though, well you know [face_blush] ...

4. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    WHOA! I can see that little sequence left quite an impression. Well, just thought I'd let you all know that the upcoming posts are more on the mushy side, you know, A/P mush. :)

It can't be extremely intense all the time...well, then again...

5. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Can't wait for more, I also will take any ultimates that you have planned in the future. Keep up the good work.

6. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    :eek:

Anakin methodically scrutinized his immaculate physique in a full size mirror. His baby blue eyes saw nothing but seamless perfection, a smile crept upon his face, as he lowered his eyes onto his deeply etched abdominals, there were no battle scars. However, a cold, perverse wind touched his torso; the Chosen One looked back towards the mirror, and felt his pulse surge at an excruciating rate. His reflection had changed?a putrefying laceration had torn the flesh over his pectorals, the consequential loss of the sticky crimson fluid, had sadistically bathed his naked upper torso in blood. His dirty golden mane, covered his emotionless face, as he breathed frighteningly deep.

Anakin remained flabbergasted, whilst he looked at what had happened to him. A primal scream from an approaching gladiator, reverberated throughout the vicinity. The Chosen One gasped, as his notorious reflection, undeterred by the noise, violently raised his mechanical arm vertically into the still air. The voice was instantly silenced. Anakin remained mesmerized by what appeared to be him, but he could sense the parasitic traits of the dark side turbulently encircle his menacing body. However, something rapidly caught Anakin?s eye; there was a repulsively thick, crooked line of blood that was coming down from his reflection?s mechanical arm, as it continuously pointed towards the heavens.

Anakin looked up, his heart pounded assiduously within his chest, whilst he saw Master Yoda?s lifeless body impaled on his reflection?s indestructible fist. The mysterious warrior unceremoniously discarded the diminutive Jedi Master?s body, and ran his bloodied palm diagonally over his deep abrasion. The reflection slowly turned his attention towards Anakin; a chilling gust of wind uncovered his face, and revealed the devilish yellow orbs beneath. A wicked smile mutilated his intense features.

?WANNA PLAY?? The reflection erupted towards Anakin, and disappeared.

^^^This fricking creeped me out[face_worried] ... This was just amazing, AH, really... having Anakin just sitting in the shower getting burned was beautifully written... it showed how much Anakin was dwelling on his dream (premonition?)... I loved the part where Anakin was staring into the mirror and seeing all that happening... freaky, but amazing!!! I don't want Leia to have had this dream, Luke either, and I most definitely DO NOT want ANAKIN to die!!! Great update, AH and keep writing more!!!

Rachel Rose@};-

Our own little AH is getting famous!!:p

7. little_miss_jedi

little_miss_jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2005
    "WANNA PLAY?"

wow! who would've thought two words could be so chilling?!

Loved the Anakin/Leia moment. It's priceless stuff that doesn't pop up too often.

great job :)

8. Darth_Vastor

Darth_Vastor Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2005
    That chapter gave me chills, it was so good. I loved the whole scene with the reflection in the mirror, and the foreshadowing involving Master Yoda. And as always, you write Anakin's interactions with Luke, Leia, and Padme perfectly.

I'm sorry that this review can't do this chapter justice (DRL ...) but I promise I will give the next post all the praise it deserves!

P.S.: How old do you have to be to get the uncut versions again? I'd love to read them, but I don't want to break any laws.

9. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    anakin_luver - Something is going on, you will know very soon what it is! Yes, Leia is very cute.

anakinsangelover - Trust me, when the fighting begins, it will never stop!!!! LOL

Star_Angel - Thank you so much for the comments. We don't know exactly what Leia has seen, did she see what Anakin saw?

mixza - You're right, something is going on with Anakin!

jmsbndgrl - Thanks for the wonderful feedback! Hope your exam went well.

FitJedi - I am thrilled you liked it!

EquestrianJedi07 - I am happy you like what I am doing, it is a bit crazy.

iLoveAnakin7 - Thanks so much for you great comments, they mean alot!

AvaVisarra - okay, you're making me blush!!!! I have you on the list for any ULTIMATE's.

Luna_Nightshade - Sixth Sense? Yeah, I think I know why you got that vibe. Well, I did say this fic is insane, did I lie? LOL.

HandmaidenVeme - I haven't seen that flick, but I think I will check it out now. With this fic, expect the unexpected.

JediVegeta - Thanks for the great compliments!!!

Iaranon - Well regarding seeing visions when awake, Anakin saw Padme in ROTS, while he was sitting on a sofa. And in ESB, Luke saw his friends suffering on cloud city, granted this vision is more twisted, but this fic is a little on the edge. As for ULTIMATE's, lets see how I do it.

VA_Parky - Something is going on, and if you read very carefully, I have given many clues as to what it is. Thanks for reading!

MasterEnder - I think you asked a very good question, did it comes from Anakin's mind, or was it the dark side? That is the question!

GINA - I think you really summed it up perfectly, what is happening to Anakin?

lady_sapphire - I really wanted to do that scene, I think I pulled it off. LOL.

ChewieSkywalker - Was it that bad? I'm sorry.

Jedi_Maeyane - More is on the way!

randomangel22 - I am thrilled you enjoyed that post!!!

Darth_Father-in-law - You'll see very soon what happens, trust me, it's not good! Thanks for the nice words.

Across_The_Stars-24 - Yeah, that's why AU's are great, we can read about things that never happen in canon.

Kitten - Thank you so much!

Amidala66 - It means alot that you don't really like it, but you're still reading it. Thank you!

padmemily - It's great to have you along for the ride! I understand that this fic is not really what you like, so again it means alot to me, thank you!!!!!!

AnakinLuver - There was something else in that shower scene that no one has picked up on, take it a look at it again you might see it. Once again, thanks for the great words!

little_miss_jedi - There is a fair bit of Anakin/Leia/Luke interaction in this fic!

Darth_Vastor - Yes, foreshadowing indeed. Thanks for the amazing words as always!!! I think you should be at least 18 to view the uncut material, because it is GRAPHIC!!!

Hi everyone - YAY, I got a post up, and I will again this Sunday, i hope you enjoy this one. :)
    Remember, you guys are the best!!!!!!!

The Game of Death

Chapter Three

A boisterous amalgamation, of contradicting emotions, surged frenetically through Anakin?s impeccable physique, whilst he quietly admired the majestic skyline of Coruscant. The sacrificial benevolence, of his delicate heart, consequential of his rigorous campaign to fulfill his destiny, had continuously haunted him with the feeling of nostalgia. The Chosen One had learned to love, before he could comprehend what love actually meant. Obi-Wan was his only true family, but his admirable Master?s unconquerable approach to love, left a painful reminiscent of what Anakin had left behind. However excruciating that unenviable sensation was, an irrepressible wave of euphoria, eradicated instantaneously.

?My baby?? Anakin whispered, his vivacious cerulean eyes became hypnotized by the incomparable beauty of his

10. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Oh very interesting.. I'm wondering what did the twins see? Loved the flashback of Anakin and Padme.. so incredibly sweet. Loved it! Keep up the great work.

11. Across_The_Stars-24

Across_The_Stars-24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2005
    The flashback was fantastic. I loved how Anakin made the biggest sacrafice for Padme. Can't wait for more.

12. AvaVisarra

AvaVisarra Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2006
    ?It was a dream, my daddy is with me.?

this has me a little worried, the way he phrases it. my daddy is with me it implys that in his dream Anakin was very Un-Anakin. but whether or not it was the same vision Ani saw still eludes me. You would think it would really unnerve the twins if it were, but they are strong so i can't make any conclusions.

the flash back was so sweet, i just absolutely adore the way you show us anakin and padme. their interactions (the way you write them) always make my heart skip, there love seems so endless and they care so much for one another. amazing. another fantastic chapter from AH, you always go above and beyond.[:D] [face_peace]

13. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Awww, how I love Anakin's interactions with his family... From Padme, to little Luke and Leia - you write them so beautifully. Their love for each other really shines through.

Darn it - I reread the shower scene (gladly) but I STILL can't pick up on the hints. *feels a bit dense* [face_tired] Well, I guess I can take comfort in the fact that when you finally reveal the big twist, I will be surprised!! And that's a good thing, right? [face_laugh]

Thanks for the PM! I really like the way the story is unfolding! I can tell you've been working so hard on this! =D=

14. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    :confused: What's this underlying information you speak of in the shower scene, AH? Does it have to do with his premonition? Please tell!!! I loved the flashback of Anakin and Padme... so sweet and loveable... so Anakin is not a Jedi in this present time? interesting if true... I loved the connection of Anakin and Luke... I love the interaction... Anakin was born to be a father...

I agree with AvaVisarra when she said that it has her a little worried... it is the way Luke Phrases it... we'll have to find out...

Great update AH!!! Can't wait for Sunday to come around!

Rachel Rose@};-

15. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005

Aw, I can totally imagine a little Luke saying that. Very sweet.

I'm wondering what Luke and Leia's dreams were...

Also, you replied to AnakinLuver saying that most of us may have missed something in the shower scene...I'm hoping you're going to let us know one way or another!

Great update.

16. EquestrianJedi07

EquestrianJedi07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2006
    [face_thinking] So Luke and Leia are seeing the same things as Anakin... or maybe not? What are they actually seeing? *ponders* And I'll add: I loved the flashback [face_love] It was a noble sacrifice on Anakin's part to leave the Jedi Order for his family.

Awesome update, and thanks for the PM! :D

17. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Awww... Luke is as adorable as his sister. [face_love]

However, there is an ominous foreboding that lingers in this story and I am waiting for the explosion. ;)

Great Update!

18. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    [face_blush] awww that was a sweet post and that was sweet of anakin to give up everything for padme. another testament to his love for her!!! great post and loving the A/P mush and please update soon!!

19. mixza

mixza Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004

Loved the flashback. And Luke is adorable!

20. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Luke's answer can cover a multitude of scenarios!!! What did the twin's see!!!!??? Children have such a different outlook on things since their minds aren't as jaded as ours, but I agree with everyone else his answer had a sense of foreboding about it.

21. Jedi_Maeyane

Jedi_Maeyane Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2005
    I like the juxtaposition of Luke and Leia's innocent faith in their father against the violence and uncertainty in Anakin's dream. I am eager to see where you take this next.

22. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    Hmmm... so Luke saw something in his dream, and for some reason Anakin was not there with him. Oh the possibilities for that scenario. At some point I'm going to have to scour through your earlier posts and then I shall impress you with my Jedi-like abilities to read the future... or not...

And I loved the flashback scene telling me what had happened between Padme and Anakin prior to the wee ones' births, and why Wuke and Weia are with them now. Of course Anakin was beautifully romantic about it. Now. Do I sense some foreshadowing, hmmm? "I don't want my children to feel they did not get the love they deserved."

Perhaps my mind is still going into overdrive, but are you implying that Luke and Leia will do something worthy of massive outpourings of love? Well, they're the wee ones--of course they deserve it--but something really spectacular? Meditate on this, I will.

=D= Great job, AH. Things are certainly getting more intriguing. Watch out for me, AH... VA_Parky and I will be busily attempting to interpret your nuances and clues. Be afraid. Be very afraid. ;)

23. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Anakin momentarily refused to answer; he kept his eyes upon his true love, his heart searching for hers. He stood up, and turned around.

?I?m going to leave the Jedi order.?

You know what, that made me smile, hmm, I think that this is the first time I?ve read about Anakin leaving the order before he goes dark side, very interesting[face_thinking].

Awww, and Luke is so sweet as well, hmm, now I?m very curies to see what both Luke and Leia saw in their dreams, and what they are suppose to do about it, not to mention why they haven't been that affected by it, if what they saw was the same as Anakin did.

Wonderful update Master H, truly wonderful =D= =D= =D=, it feels good to see some calm before the big bang, which I can?t wait for. Thank you for the pm[:D], I?m looking forward to more.

24. Iaranon

Iaranon Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 30, 2005
    You know even though I knew it was coming, thanks to your trailers, reading the memory of Anakin stating that he wanted to leave the Jedi Order was still odd. Odder still that he really went through with it. I guess that I just have difficulties with the idea of Anakin not being a Jedi. He's just the sort of person that was made for that kind of thing, even laying the prophecy aside. I always thought he would find civilian life too boring to stick it out. That said, you did a great job of making him seem like a great and loving husband and father. Images like that always make me smile when they are applied to Anakin.

25. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    I guess I'm like everyone else! What did the twins see? lol :)
    Small children can be so frustrating. [face_frustrated]

*goes back to reread shower scene*

I love this because it is so frustrating. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.