main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Game of Death - *Adopted by ANAKINSFAVORITE * *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Father-in-law

Darth_Father-in-law Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2005
    Still more mystery. Perfect. ;)

Like everyone else, I want to know about...everything. What the twins saw? What is going on?
    I guess I'll find it out soon.

The flashback was nice. So sweet that Anakin left the Jedi order because of his family.

And the twins. They are just adorable. [face_love]

2. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    I'm sorry but I won't be able to get the next post up today. Something vey unexpected has happened, but that's DRL for you. Unfortunately I cannot ignore it, I have some of the post written, but I do not want it to end where it is currently.

So please forgive me, I know I said I will get the post up, and I hate to disapoint you all. :_|

3. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    ?It was a dream, my daddy is with me.?

Anakin?s incredulous expression reflected his internal conflict. Luke and Leia had seen a dream, but neither was extremely upset about it. Maybe they did not see what he did. Maybe?

I don't know. I think they are seeing more than Anakin wants to admit to himself. Luke's answer is too unsettling, as if he's trying to "shake off" what he saw in his dream because his father is there with him at that moment, so he is trying to reason away his dream as just that - a dream. I think he either doesn't understand what he saw or doesn't want to tell his father.

Loved the flashback scene. It was such a beautiful, tender moment. [face_love]

Excellent, but I knew it would be. :D

4. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    [:D] Take care of DRL first. [:D]

5. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    Don't worry about us. Like jmsbndgrl said. Take care of DRL.
    That is what I have been doing and why I haven't posted.

I loved this chapter because it was sweet. I know the rollercoaster is going to leave the station soon since it is one of your stories.;)

6. little_miss_jedi

little_miss_jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2005
    get DRL out of the way. It gets the better of all of us...

the flashback was adorable! I'd love it to stay mushy, but I also really want the action to start...

as I've already said, I love the luke/leia/anakin interaction. You never see that nowdays.

7. lady_sapphire

lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    Great update! I loved the flashback and the nice A/P moment. I still think it's creepy that the twins had the same dream as Anakin. Something bad is about to happen....!!

Thanks for the PM!

8. AvaVisarra

AvaVisarra Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2006
    I know lady sapphire! this is the part in movies where creepy music strikes up in the background, alerting you to the evil about to happen but not quite preparing you. [face_worried]

AH.. what is DRL? [face_blush]i feel like an outsider, like your all from Corellia and I'm from Ithor:oops:

9. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004

If you haven't already been told, DRL is something all of us eventually have to go back to every now and then. It's the ultimate Sith! Other wise known as Darth Real Life! Although we'd all like to stay in the SW universe, real life beckons and we all must answer it's call.

10. AvaVisarra

Feb 22, 2006
    oh Force, makes sense. i feel that evilness weighing on me all the time. Thanks for taking the time to explain and not laugh at my lameness for not knowing it, lol. [face_peace]

11. JediVegeta

JediVegeta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2000
    Good job! Like others, I enjoyed the flashback part and also the ending between Luke and Anakin. I do wonder myself if the twins had the same dream as Anakin. If they did, they are handeling it quite well! lol! But I DO have an idea...

But this is your story. Keep it up:)

12. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    Hello, Heartbreaker!

As I see, you've started another let's say...intersting story, which is very different from everything I've read so far. Some scenes are a bit disturbing, but I'm not really bothered, because it makes me like this fic even more. I mean, just turn on the TV in RL and watch some more really disturbing things going on in the world...

*hem*, I seemed to got lost in philosophy, and now I'm back to the topic. :D

Like everyone else, I'm interested in what exactly did Luke and Leia saw.[face_thinking] I just hope they won't be hurt.

Poor Ani...left the Order. :_| Maybe he's happy, but I'm not. The guy was born to be a Jedi, and with these creepy things going on, he needs to be first and foremost a Jedi, not loving Daddy! I love Dad Anakin, and Honey Anakin, but I like a**-kicking Anakin even more!:D

Anyway, could you please add me to your huge PM list? Thanks in advance.:)

CrazyAni

13. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004

You're quite welcome:)

14. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    *Fights away from DRL for a moment*

I'm sorry everybody, but I think my time on these boards is rapidly coming to an end. DRL is winning, and I'm finding it difficult to fight back. But if this is the end, I'm going to go out the way I want. By givng you all everything I have before I leave.

The next post is where the story really begins!!!!! Do you want to see Obi-Wan raise hell?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Start Game [face_skull] Start Game [face_skull] Start Game [face_skull]

15. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Keep fighting, please!!![face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying] I want more, and soon, besides, my birthday is tomorrow, you don?t want me to get upset now do youo_O. *puppy eyes* [face_batting] ;)

Oh, and I want to see Obi-Wan go, wherever he is going. Besides, dose he never, not raise hell??? o_O

16. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    Same here, Star_Angel... keep fighting since this is the end for you on the boards... happy early b-day Star_Angel, too!!!

I agree with you on Obi-wan.@};-

Rachel Rose@};-

17. MasterEnder

MasterEnder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2005
    This was a very cute, tender post. I assume that that will change soon. I'm glad Luke and Leia trust Anakin so explicitly. It makes him more responsible. You still haven't really told us what's going on yet, but I guess I should be used to that!

Can't wait for the next post!

18. AvaVisarra

Feb 22, 2006
    AH! dont quit on us:_|

19. TragicLove

TragicLove Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2005
    The last two posts have been really good! Sorry it took so long for me to review. I loved the flashback, and how Anakin discovered that they were having twins. You write the interaction between Anakin and his children as well as you write the scenes between their mother and father. The graphic violence doesn't really bother me all that much, but I can tell you've only scraped the surface of what's to come! Excellent story so far!

20. Darth_Vastor

Darth_Vastor Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2005
    I've been waiting to review this chapter, because it's finals week and studying is taking up almost all of my free time. But I am never disappointed when I make time to read your work, because it always succeeds in engaging my undivided interest, whatever the situation is that is unfolding. Fight scenes, love scenes, dialogue ... you have mastered them all.

?Padme, what does our love mean to you?? Anakin asked.

The diminutive senator was astonished by the question, but whilst she adamantly stared at her lover, she realized he was awaiting a genuine answer.

?Anakin, our love means everything to me, you mean everything to me.? Padme abruptly sat up; a worried expression rapidly became etched upon her face. ?Why are you asking such a question??

Anakin momentarily refused to answer; he kept his eyes upon his true love, his heart searching for hers. He stood up, and turned around.

?I?m going to leave the Jedi order.?

This is a perfect example of your ability to produce foreshadowing and immerse us in the story. Could this be part of the reason for the Council's eventual betrayal of Anakin? If not, what other things could provoke the conflict that we are all breathlessly awaiting?

I'm very sorry to hear that you are struggling so much with DRL right now, but whenever you manage to find the time to write, we'll be ready!

Do you want to see Obi-Wan raise hell?!!!!!!!!!!!!

[face_skull] Oh yes ... this will be good. [face_skull]

21. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    FitJedi - Twins have seen something, but what? I am glad you liked that scene between Anakin and Padme!!!

Across_The_Stars - Thank you!!!! But for every action, there is an opposite, and equal reaction. Lets see what happens!

AvaVisarra - I have to say that you are right to examine exactly how Luke phrases it. There is something in that, but I can't say it yet. I am thrilled that you like the A/P scenes, they are as always the most important to my fics, no matter the genre. Don't worry, I'm not giving up on you guys!

VA_Parky - Thank you so much for the amazing words, it maans alot. There is something in the shower scene, but don't worry, I will reveal it all soon.

AnakinLuver - I can't say just yet what is in that shower scene, but there is something. Don't worry about it, you'll know very soon. Yes, Luke has phrased it that way for a reason.

anakin_luver - Thank you so much for the warm words, don't worry, as I have stated, I will reveal all.

EquestrianJedi07 - Thank you so much, Luke and Leia and are seeing things, but I can't say what just yet! Anakin's choice is a very BIG!!!!!!

jmsbndgrl - I think it's in the blood. And you are right my friend, there is a HUGE explosion that is about to happen!!!! HOLD ON!!!!!

randomangel22 - Anakin really loves Padme, and despite this being an ultra violent epic,love is still the main thing. More soon!

mixza - Yes, Luke is very sweet.

HandmaidenVeme - You're right to ask those questions, hopefully I can answer them soon.

Jedi_Maeyane - I am thrilled you like the juxtaposition, there will be a fair bit of it. I hope you like what is coming up.

Luna_Nightshade - There is so much truth in your comments, that if you read your own comments, you will find clues. Thanks for reading, and I'm afraid!!!

Star_Angel - I have not revealed everything about Anakin leaving just yet, you will why. Thanks for your great words.

Iaranon - I understand that you are not comfortable with Anakin leaving, I agree, he was born to be a Jedi. But I have not showed you everything just yet, we all know that Anakin thinks with his heart, more than his head. And as a result alot of his actions are instinictive, and not well thought out like Obi-Wan, so I have stay true to who he is. But, I
    have not showed you the whole flashback yet.... what I have shown is only the beginning,

iLoveAnakin7 - Thanks for reading, and for trying to figure out what the twins saw!

Darth_Father-in-law - I hope to answer all your questions, I rememeber going through this in my other fics.

Gina - Thank you as always!!!! Luke's answer has something in it.

Amidala66 - Thank you so much, yes, the rollercoaster is about to leave!

little_miss_jedi - Thanks for the warm words, there is a change in what is coming up!

lady_sapphire - You are right my friend, something is about to happen!!!!

JediVegeta - Thanks!!!! Let's see if your idea is right.

CrazyAni - Thanks for joining me on this wild ride!!!! I have not yet shown everything regarding Anakin leaving, you will know very soon. As far as warrior Anakin is concerned, trust me, you have come to the right place!!!!

MasterEnder - LOL, yeah I have a bad habit of hiding things from my readers!!! Thanks for reading.

TragicLove - Please, don't apologize. I am thrilled you like the last two posts, it means alot to me.

Darth_Vastor- Thank you my friend, you never fail to make my day!!!!

Hi everyone - I have managed to break away from DRL to get this post up. This is where the fic REALLY begins, the first three chapters have been more long an extended prologue. But, since I have been away for so long, I want to reward all of you for yuor patience...Luke and Leia did NOT see what Anakin saw. What did they see? I've already told you...

And for those that requested the uncut version of chapter two, you will get it in a fe

22. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Amazing update, Master H=D=, creepy, but still amazing, I loved it;

We are not what we choose to be?but we are what we are chosen to be.

Only a Master of darkness deals in absolutes!;) Cuz technically, we are both.

?You love him, don?t you?? Kerri asked, as she judiciously examined Siri, whose emotional feelings could easily be felt.

Siri choked upon hearing the accusation, her emotional eyes shook, as she forced the oxygen to nourish her deprived lungs.

?I loved the man that he was.? Siri rapidly channeled the Force through her veins, and regained control of her volatile emotional state, because it had become painfully apparent that she would have to face him.

Aww, poor Siri, stupid Obi-Wan. Oh, and those poor Padawns, again with the stupid Obi-Wan:mad:.

?They were innocent.? Siri struggled to hold back her tears.

?They were traitors.? Obi-Wan replied coldly.

Oh, now I want to pull a lightsaber up Obi-Wan?s a...English Channel [face_blush] ;).

Oh, and if you read this before you?ll post the pm version, could you pm me one, I?m of age now and can?t wait to find out what all the fuss is about;)

23. AvaVisarra

Feb 22, 2006
    a post:eek: thank the maker. AH it was outstanding. although it was also disturbing. to see obi-wan being so cruel, to see him dark side.. its terrible, but im really enjoying the story. he truely frightens me because he was such the heroic figure and now to see him like this.. its terrifying. great writing as always..
    ?You love him, don?t you?? Kerri asked, as she judiciously examined Siri, whose emotional feelings could easily be felt.

Siri choked upon hearing the accusation, her emotional eyes shook, as she forced the oxygen to nourish her deprived lungs.

?I loved the man that he was.? Siri rapidly channeled the Force through her veins, and regained control of her volatile emotional state, because it had become painfully apparent that she would have to face him.

poor siri.. i couldnt imagine being in love with someone and then having to face them on opposite sides. to fight the one you love. it would kill me.

?They were innocent.? Siri struggled to hold back her tears.

?They were traitors.? Obi-Wan replied coldly.

obi-wan.. how mis-guided he has become.. may the Force save him.

great job AH, i actually found your post before the PM got to me. thank the maker your still with us. any ULTIMATES send my way. [face_peace]

24. EquestrianJedi07

EquestrianJedi07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2006
    Bad, bad Obi-Wan [face_shame_on_you] I feel so sorry for Siri :(

=D= Awesome, as always :D Thanks for the PM!

25. Across_The_Stars-24

Across_The_Stars-24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2005
    Great chapter. Poor Siri the face of betrayal is bitter pill to swallow. I love that quote that was in this chapter. It was great.

Can't wait for more. Any ultimates send my way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.