main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Game of Death - *Adopted by ANAKINSFAVORITE * *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Vander

Darth_Vander Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2004
    Wow.

Simply wow.

Unbelievable use of descriptively adept adjectives there!

Great post, this is an awesome story, and I just wanted to let you know that I'm alive and appreciate your PMs. Your skills as a writer are simply amazing...

2. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    Oh, my!:eek: What happened to Obi-Wan?! I don't recognize him!

It's a good thing that Siri is still around, I hope she may be able to knock some sense in Kenobi's thick head, or help make things better.

Looking forward to seeing Warrior!Anakin !!:D He's my favourite!

Amazing update, just as always!=D= =D= I really love your language.:)

Thanks for the PM!

CrazyAni

3. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    Just simply astonishing, AH... really ... I cannot believe how far Obi-wan has fallen... the goodness in him has been obliterated completely... our own little heroic master has been taken from us and replaced with the stench of evil...

We are not what we choose to be?but we are what we are chosen to be.

This was chilling each time you wrote it...

?You love him, don?t you?? Kerri asked, as she judiciously examined Siri, whose emotional feelings could easily be felt.

Siri choked upon hearing the accusation, her emotional eyes shook, as she forced the oxygen to nourish her deprived lungs.

?I loved the man that he was.? Siri rapidly channeled the Force through her veins, and regained control of her volatile emotional state, because it had become painfully apparent that she would have to face him.

I feel so sorry for Siri... to see the one she loved with all her being turn into this monstrosity... it is unthinkable as to how she feels... and now Obi-wan destroyed what was left of the ones she taught... a showdown to come?

?They were innocent.? Siri struggled to hold back her tears.

?They were traitors.? Obi-Wan replied coldly.

I have a strange feeling that Obi-wan will not see the light again... that is truly heartbreaking...

Great writing as always, AH... update again!!!

Rachel Rose@};-

4. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    HOly moly... what's the deal with Obi-Wan! I can't wait to find out more.

5. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    You know what, Obi-Wan might be evil, but he is sexy. [face_love] :p You had to know I was going to say that. ;)

Of course, I wouldn't want to hang out with the psycho now. He's lost it, but that is what happens when good Jedi go bad. [face_devil] Poor Siri, I feel bad that she had to watch the man she loves go down a path of darkness.

Excellent Update! =D=

6. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    I agree with jmsbndgrl. A dark Obi Wan is very sexy. Watching him cut down Jedi is a little disturbing but he can't be all sweet and noble if he has been taking over by the dark side.

The detail in which you describe the deaths is amazing.

I hope Siri will be ok but I have my doubts.

7. little_miss_jedi

little_miss_jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2005
    We are not what we choose to be, but what we are chosen to be...

Wow!

"I loved the man that he was." I can picture Siri saying that.

Great work! This fic is really starting to turn dark, isn't it?

8. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Wow, that was brutal!! Obi-wan has lost all sense of humanity and I fear he will not be too merciful when it's time to deal with Siri.

9. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    [:D] [:D] [:D]

Thanks a bunch for the pm version of chapter 2, I really liked it and no, I did not find it disturbing, quit the opposite actually, it was like nothing I have ever read before, and that is good;).

Wonderful job Master H=D=.

10. MasterEnder

MasterEnder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2005
    Sooooo..... Kenobi's a Sith, and he's talking about traitors. It sounds like Obi Wan's taking the Vader character. I wonder how he fell. It will be interesting to see how Anakin reacts to this.

Great Update.

11. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    Ha! You know what? I think a dark Obi-Wan is really sexy. I want to see some more of that :D

Poor Siri. Seeing the man she once loved only a shell of his former self. And then having to witness her friends and fellow Jedi get broken in half like that.

Obi-Wan is a killing machine!!!!!! I love it. You wrote it so well I could see everything. Especially Ves' death. Wowzaaa!! That was intense!!! :eek:

:D

12. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    This is not the Obi-Wan we all know and love...and I like it!

Great update!

13. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    Oh my goodness...That was amazing imagery. Every move from Obi-Wan was sickening. I felt it hard...Very deatiled, I loved it.

I'm beginning to like Dark Kenobi, he's pretty brutal, and that incident with the prostitutes...well, let's just say I prefer him to hate them then like them...otherwise...well...you get the picture!

Oh I am so stupid! I forgot to ask for the uncut version for Chapter 2!!!! Please send it to me if you can!!!

Thank you! Great post!

14. lady_sapphire

lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    Well...I knew something was going to happen. This definitely tells us some of what's been going on and that Obi-Wan is bad news. Looking forward to the next chapter...post soon!

Thanks for the PM!

15. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    :eek: Watching "Land of the Dead" and then reading the Uncut version you just sent does not make for a good nights sleep!!!!! Nightmares!!!!!!![face_worried]

16. ChewieSkywalker

ChewieSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2004
    Oooh evil Obi-wan! Interesting. But I think we're going to get to see the evil side of everyone in this story if I recall the teasers.

[face_praying] Praying for DRL to leave you alone, Anakin_Heartbreaker, we want to see the end of this tale![face_love]

17. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    ACK!!!

Evil!Obi-wan has arrived and gosh, what an entrance! [face_hypnotized] How in the world is Siri going to handle this? She must be devastated to be confronted by the man she had loved so dearly. :(

Boy, you weren't kidding when you said this chapter really kicked off the story. Whew! What in the world are you going to throw at us next??

Awesome update! Thanks for the PM! I appreciate it. :)

18. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    Whoa . . . That was very . . . VERY good! I can't believe the amazing action and descriptions! I look foward to more! :D

-Commander Tharen-

19. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006

MY OBI-WAN!!!!!!!!

*slowly gets up from the floor and wipes tears away*

Wow. I... I can't believe that Obi-Wan is the Sith. Coruscant has such a grimy underworld feel to it... and Siri is here!!!! Oh, Siri! She has to help! And the Padawans!!! *kicks Obi-Wan, hard* Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

I can't wait to figure out how on earth Obi-Wan fell, and why Siri is alive, and how Anakin has avoided this... and... and OBI-WAN!!!!!

*whimpers*

Hmm... I'm still looking for clues, but quite unsure of myself, and it appears as VA_Parky missed them too. You know what that means.

Research.

Yup.

*sniff* My Obi-Wan... *sniffles as she tiptoes out of the thread*

=D=

20. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    Okay lets see if I have this right, Ive have to catch up with two posts. Anakin good, OBi-Wan bad. But anakin is having force visions of a confrontation between him and Obi-Wan where he also goes to the dark side?

I am getting a little lost, I keep getting distracted by the detailed descriptions of anakin's perfect physique.[face_love]

21. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Hi everyone - I guess I don't need to waste your time by telling you how badly DRL has busted me up, cause I think you all know that. [face_beatup]

Okay, there are a few things that I need to cover before I get the next post up. :)

A/P lovers, you're all in for a treat very soon. The post after the next one takes us back to our favorite couple, and it is mush overload, because it's Padme's birthday, and Anakin has a special treat for her!!! [face_love] And I might as well let you know that sequence will have an ULTIMATE version. But I can't say which chapter just yet, but what I can say is, it is sizzling!!!! I'm getting hot and bothered thinking about it. ;)

But before that takes place, we still have to deal with what is coming up in the next post. I'm not going to spoil it for you, but this is one post, if you're an adrenaline junkie who also likes angst, you will enjoy it. :D

Hopefully will have it up this weekend, along with the replies, it is a HUGE post!!!!!!

22. TragicLove

TragicLove Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2005
    Great chapter! I'm really wondering what exactly caused Obi-Wan to fall to the darkside. Your action sequences are awesome, too! Keep up the great work! By the way, could I have a PM version of Chapter 2? I forgot to ask for it before.

23. JediVegeta

JediVegeta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2000
    heh! Obi-Wan was EVIL in that last post. I am wondering what is he going to do with Siri? And did she...how did...ya. I want to know how did Obi become like this! In fact, from the preview, EVERYONE. Of course, we will know one day! But still, I am looking forward to what you have in store!

Hope everything goes alright for you as well! :)

Keep up the great work!

24. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Hi everyone - Firstly please forgive me, I cannot do individual replies. My time is severly limited, and I have about a dozen fics that I have to catch up on. I appreciate everything you guys write, trust me, it means so much, especially during this time for me. You all are my inspiration, please keep inspiring me. :)

About this fic, I think I should let you know, that this is not a SiriWan story. It is A/P, and we will get back to them in the next post, but first I think you all want to see what fate awaits Siri.

The Game of Death

Chapter Five

The incontrovertible malevolence, which contemptuously resonated from Obi-Wan?s justification, hurt Siri in an ineffable way. The infectious tears inundating her face, symbolized the depredating ramifications of her benevolent heart?s insubordination, as her broken eyes pleaded with Kenobi. Siri could feel the indestructibly, repugnant vapors of the dark side, capriciously entwine over Obi-Wan?s sculpted frame, and rapaciously encapsulate him in an impregnable shield. She courageously stretched out with her amorous feelings, but it was a fruitless endeavor, to extinguish villainous parasite that had claimed the man she loved. As vigorously as Siri fought it, the truth could not be disintegrated; Obi-Wan had maliciously, slaughtered her affiliates in cold blood?The unapproachable figure before her was not the Jedi that she had fallen in love with.

?What have you become Obi-Wan?? Siri asked, her beautiful face trembled with emotional anguish. ?I loved you?? She yearned to be in Obi-Wan?s therapeutic embrace, but how could she? His deplorable actions were the very essence of the corrosive venom that had scorched her heart. Kenobi was her poison, and her remedy.

Obi-Wan impassively gazed at the charismatic Jedi, whilst he stood domineering over Jyett?s brutalized body.

?Love only hurts?It makes you weak. Love?is pathetic.?

Siri was disgusted by the preposterous vulgarity that spewed from Obi-Wan?s mouth. Her true love, was pure?her perpetual source of inspiration. How dare he say it was a disease? The proud Jedi rebelliously rubbed the tears away with her palm; an irrefutable resolve had rapidly incarcerated her wounded heart. Someone had challenged her right to love, and she was going to retaliate.

?I am surviving because of my love Obi-Wan.? Siri repeatedly tapped her chest. ?I will not have anyone spit on my emotions, even if it is the man that I love. Tell me that you never loved me Obi-Wan.? Siri challenged.

Obi-Wan remained unresponsive, whilst he judiciously examined Tachi. He could feel her passionate love, reverberate in every word she spoke, and he found it fleetingly admirable.

?Tell me Obi-Wan!? Siri shouted impatiently, her tears briefly obscured her vision. ?Tell me that you never loved me??

?You should not have come back.? Obi-Wan replied coldly, his lightsaber hilt magnetically bolted passed Siri, and into his palm. ?My only allegiance is to my Republic.?

?Your Republic?? Siri questioned, her astute senses heightened at an exorbitant rate; the immanent threat had painfully become apparent. ?Listen to yourself. You do not have to be like them Obi-Wan, this is not you.? Her heart continuously contorted, as pulsating waves of excruciating agony, coursed through her veins.

?I follow my own path, and I will do what I must.? Obi-Wan ignited the shimmering crimson blade; its irresistible glow became the quintessence of his determination.

Siri meticulously studied the surrounding vicinity; the terrified customers had vacated the premises after witnessing ferocious carnage that Obi-Wan had unleashed, she could focus accordingly on her formidable opponent, without the consequential loss of innocent life. Tachi felt her heart skip a beat, as she activated her cerulean plasma sword and pointed it towards Kenobi.

?So will I??

Obi-Wan allowed his vehemence to reinforce the lateral tendons in his muscular quadriceps, as he exploded with unrealistic velocity towards his antagonist. Siri tightene

25. EquestrianJedi07

EquestrianJedi07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2006
    Wow... what an intense duel! I'm glad Obi-Wan didn't kill Siri, though :) Smart girl... she knows just what to say to attempt to bring the old Obi back out. Way to go, Siri! =D= I only hope he isn't gone forever... that would be very sad :(

Thank you so much for the PM! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.