main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Game of Death - *Adopted by ANAKINSFAVORITE * *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    God, I feel for Siri:(, and okay, so I know that you said that this isn?t a SiriWan story, but if Obi-Wan and Siri survive in the end, then yes, I do have hope in some mush on that front as well, that is if neither Anakin or myself will kill him first;).

Anyway, amazing update=D= and thanks for the pm[:D], I can?t wait to read more.

2. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    Whoa. That was intense. I was sincerely shocked that Obi-Wan didn't kill Siri. And the last line was really touching. Too bad it wasn't the same for Anakin [face_worried]

Awesome awesome post! Loved it...and I would love to recieve the ULTIMATE version for the next post or whenever that was going to be!

Thanks so much!

3. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Wow.. all I can say is wow. So much action in one post. I can't believe Obi-Wan tried to kill Siri.. what the heck? Great update, can't wait for the next one.

4. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Wow! That was amazing! (For many reasons, but I don't have time to get into all of them).

I loved the way you showed how low Obi-Wan has sunk, but then at the end with the moment of compassion, you know that deep down there is still good in him. I just fear that based on the trailers for this fic, he won't find it in time. It looks like Anakin is the only one who has the chance of turning him back to the light. I wonder if that will happen. [face_thinking]

Great update! =D=

5. Iaranon

Iaranon Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 30, 2005
    Wow that was intense! A great duel, both exciting for the action, and heartwrenching because Siri obviously didn't want to do it. Her love for him was so clear here. I wonder how she will take it if Anakin triumphs and ends up killing him? Will she thank him for killing the monster? Or will she seek revenge for it? You made every detail so vivid Anakin_Heartbreaker. I love the graphic descriptions you give for your fights. It really helps me visualise them in my head. Please post more soon.

6. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    Wow, what an intense duel!

Poor Siri, must have been hard for her to batle Obi-Wan.:_|

I got the impression that he is not beyond redemption. Maybe Anakin will do a better job than Obi-Wan in RotS? I certainly hope so!

Outstanding update as always =D= =D= , and I'm loking forward for more!

CrazyAni

7. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Oh, I am so glad Siri survived! :) She is such a huge part of Obi-wan's history - if there is any hope at all that he can be brought back to the Light, I would think she would play a big part in that.

Lovely work on the action sequences yet again. And the dialogue is also wonderful - it really adds depth to the interactions between the characters.

Wonderful job! And a huge 'THANKS' for the PM! :D

8. Darth_Father-in-law

Darth_Father-in-law Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2005
    Wow, that was great. Siri and dark Obi- duel is not the usual thing I see in fan fiction. I'm glad that Siri survived, but that must be traumatic to her. We all know she loves Obi. [face_love]

The relations between characters are deep and interesting, and the descriptions are just marvelous.

I can't wait to read more, I hope you update soon, because I'm caught up now!

9. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    wow... what a duel... Siri vs. Obi-wan... I would've never thought it could happen, but AH, you did it!!! I was set on Obi-wan slaughtering Siri, but she said the right thing to bring out the Obi-wan we all love... I was crying and supressing sobs... you did it again, AH!!!! I cannot wait for the next update...

Rachel Rose@};-

10. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    That was indeed intense, AH. I can't believe Obi-Wan has done what he has done... what he plans to do... (channeling Padme...) I can't believe how vicious he is, but he is definitely not evil. Acting evil, yes, but he isn't evil if the name of Anakin is enough to pull the goodness back out of him. *whimpers* Not my Obi-Wan... *cries* I so sad for Obi-Wan now... I only hope Anakin can do something about it...

=D=

I apologize that it has taken me so long to get here. I've been a bit busy, as I'm sure you understand... but I'll come in here when I can, promise!

11. Darth_Vastor

Darth_Vastor Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2005
    Good Lord, those two chapters were intense! I was enthralled from the beginning of the first one to the end of the second one as I watched Obi-Wan excercise total ruthlessness in destroying everyone in his path. I definitely made up for all the time I had spent away from this story.

We are not what we choose to be?but we are what we are chosen to be.

A notion of destiny here ... if Obi-Wan believes he was meant to join the darkside, then his power will be all the more potent.

The venomous traits of the dark side screamed out to Kenobi, he patiently waited for his aggressor to eradicate the distance between them. Obi-Wan elegantly spun on his heel, he imperiously thrust his right leg into the air, and hit the oncoming attacker directly under his chin. The muscles in Ves? jugular sickeningly convulsed, as his head snapped backwards from the overwhelming velocity of the potent strike. Obi-Wan mercilessly dug his talons into the back of his victim?s neck, and forced the thin, cylindrical glass in his other hand, into his opponent?s mouth. Kenobi fed of the impetus; the dark side strengthened the lateral fibers in his sculpted deltoid and bicep, as he drove Ves? face, with the glass inside his orifice, straight onto the bar. The glass shattered upon the brutal impact, and internally lacerated the vulnerable tissue that protected the Jedi?s esophagus and carotid artery.

Talk about pushing the limits here! I love it!

?They were innocent.? Siri struggled to hold back her tears.

?They were traitors.? Obi-Wan replied coldly.

I'm even more interested now to find out what it is that has caused Obi-Wan to turn against the Jedi Order.

?Love only hurts?It makes you weak. Love?is pathetic.?

Siri was disgusted by the preposterous vulgarity that spewed from Obi-Wan?s mouth. Her true love, was pure?her perpetual source of inspiration. How dare he say it was a disease? The proud Jedi rebelliously rubbed the tears away with her palm; an irrefutable resolve had rapidly incarcerated her wounded heart. Someone had challenged her right to love, and she was going to retaliate.

Few people know better than she does the true power of love, but in this case, even its strength may not be enough.

Siri felt her heart beat unremittingly in her chest, she could not tolerate watching Obi-Wan suffer any physical pain, but the smile on his face, almost praising her for breeching his unassailable defense, made her sick. Kenobi ignited his crimson blade; its intoxicating aura resonated over him, whilst he held it away to the right side of his torso by his outstretched, bloodied arm. A primal scream erupt from the darkened depths that had consumed his soul, as he ran directly towards Siri. Tachi alternated her focus from the fatal blade to her left, and Obi-Wan?s deadly right leg. Kenobi came at her with an aggressive horizontal arc of his plasma sword, and allowed Siri to parry the strike, before he sidestepped and utilized the power of his left leg to deliver a devastating blow to back of her skull.

This is how you win awards, for sequences like this one. Your vocabulary and descriptions are peerless.

?All traitors must be exterminated.?

Tears fell from Siri?s eyes.

?Did you say the same thing to Anakin?? She asked.

Obi-Wan deactivated his lightsaber, and turned around.

?Go away Siri, leave this place?and never come back.?

And so it will be Anakin who restores the balance to the Force, if not to Obi-Wan's soul. I am curious about what happens to Siri. You said this wouldn't be a Siri/Obi-Wan story, so have to wonder what if any role she will play in chapters to come.

You have outdone yourself again! Can't wait to read the next post, whenever it comes.

12. little_miss_jedi

little_miss_jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2005
    Love makes you weak...

Obi-Wan...what are you saying?!

great update. I like a dash of Siriwan every now and again.

13. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Whew, that chapter had me holding my breath! I thought for sure we would loose Siri and I'm releaved that even though love could not bring Obi-wan back to the light atleast it was able to help Obi-wan remember what it felt like when he was in the light.(if only for a second)

Siri placed a hand over her mouth to stop herself from crying out loud, Obi-Wan was still in there somewhere, but it took Anakin?s name to bring him out.

This gives me hope.

14. MasterEnder

MasterEnder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2005
    It looks like Obi wan is in there somewhere. I hope Anakin is up to the challenge of saving him. Doing something like that takes a lot of security about who you are. And Obi wan is pretty lost right now.

Great Update

15. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Hi everyone - Just quickly popping on to say that eventhough this fic is not a SiriWan, she does play an important role later on in the fic. But I won't reveal what that is just yet.

I know the last sequence has raised many more questions, but as alot of you already know, Obi-Wan is not the only one to walk that path. Look carefully, I have given you some very good clues as to why he turned... [face_thinking]

I still have not shown you what Obi-Wan is truly capable of...

As for those waiting for warrior Anakin, don't worry, when he comes, he's going to stay around for a VERY long time. You'll see why there is no fighter, as complete as him. But before he unleashes his power, we'll get to see his other side.

Take care everyone!!!!!! [:D]

PS A/P mush is next. [face_love]

16. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Don't forget to send the ULTIMATE my way

17. AvaVisarra

AvaVisarra Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2006
    Kenobi was her poison, and her remedy

i love this ^...LOVE IT. amazing. you really understand what she feels, it somes it all up.

?Love only hurts?It makes you weak. Love?is pathetic.?

oh obi-wan.. how far you have fallen!! love is life.. to live without it is pointless!! this is so upsetting to hear from the once kind kenobi..

?But I love you.? Siri pleaded.

?It?s too late for me.? Obi-Wan replied, and walked away.

Siri placed a hand over her mouth to stop herself from crying out loud, Obi-Wan was still in there somewhere, but it took Anakin?s name to bring him out.

thank the Force! he didnt kill her... oh i think that would have pushed me over the edge. it makes me sick inside to see obi-wan so dark so pained. and the reference to anakin - that worries me.

AH this update was amazing, im so terribly sorry i am just now reading and reviewing it, i got sidetracked with RL the second i read the first word and haven't gotten back to it until today. but i absolutely loved it AH, adored it. thank the maker RL isnt taking you away from us yet. definitely hook me up with any and all ultimates, please and.. keep up the great work AH your Fantastic!! [:D] [face_peace]

18. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I just want you to know I can sympathize with you on the DRL front Heartbreaker...it has been keeping me busy too! But at last I'm all caught up!

I can't believe the depths to which Obi-wan has fallen! I was glad that he didn't kill Siri.

I can't wait for this promised A/P mush....you know I want that ultimate! many[:D] and love to you heartbreaker.

19. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Finally catching up!

Chapter 4

:eek: Oh, what has happened to Obi-Wan?!? :_|

He knew what he had to do; to salvage what was left, but the efficient crushing of an insurrection from the despicable traitors, who had spat in the face of their destiny, remained his principal objective. Tonight, surrounded by the quintessence of decadence?he was going to be their judge, jury, and executioner.

*shivers* Truly frightening. Yet, it brings forth memories of someone else who thought he was "salvaging" what he could while destroying a wayward Order.

As for the remainder of the chapter, WHOA! Talk about evil! Your descriptions of Obi-Wan's carnage truly gave me chills.

?They were innocent.? Siri struggled to hold back her tears.

?They were traitors.? Obi-Wan replied coldly.

He is so lost. :(

Chapter 5

She courageously stretched out with her amorous feelings, but it was a fruitless endeavor, to extinguish villainous parasite that had claimed the man she loved.

Excellent imagery!

Kenobi was her poison, and her remedy.

Loved this also.

?But I love you.? Siri pleaded.

?It?s too late for me.? Obi-Wan replied, and walked away.

Oh, this was heartbreaking!

And I think Siri may be right - Obi-Wan is still in there somewhere. Why else would he have let her go?

Loved it! =D= =D=

20. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    Oh wow that was amazing. I'm so glad Obi is not all gone. Of course only Anakin--or the mention could make him stop. Too bad I have a feeling that won't last long though...:_|

I love your sig by the way :D

21. TragicLove

TragicLove Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2005
    Awesome chapter! Thanks for the PMs. Your action sequences are heart-pounding as always. The emotion you manage to infuse within each duel gets me as well. I really feel for Siri! Even though I'm much more of an Obi/Sabe shipper, I like the way you're handling this relationship. Great job! Oh and I'd like the ULTIMATE version of that A/P chapter that's coming up, too.

22. lady_sapphire

lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    I was really expecting him to kill her! Well, there must be some good left in him then. Looking forward to more!! Thanks for the PM too!

23. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    omg, this just keeps getting better and better! Thanx so much for the pm!

more soon please

24. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    GAME OVER?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't think so... [face_skull] [face_skull] [face_skull]

I'll be back VERY soon with an update, and that ULTIMATE [face_love] ,and the most extreme full contact fights imaginable.

Soon...I promise...

25. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    EquestrianJedi07 - I'm am thrilled you liked the duel, more to come, trust me. Yes, Siri really tried to get through to Obi-Wan, she barely got away alive.

Star_Angel - The reason why it is not SiriWan is because...well, you'll see.

anakin_luver - Thanks! Yes, Obi-Wan was about to do it, but something happened. But is that a good thing?

FitJedi - I'm glad you liked the action, plenty more coming.

jmsbndgrl - Thanks. We all know that Anakin and Obi-Wan are going to fight, what we don't know is who it is going to end.

Iaranon - It was a tough scene to write, mixing action with angst is a tough thing, but the two work perfectly together. Siri plays an important role, what will it be? You'll see.

CrazyAni - Thanks, yeah Siri had to really suffer in that exchange. Well at least there is some hope.

VA_Parky - Yes she is a big part of his life, and trust me, she will continue to be.

Darth_Father-in-law - Great to hear from you again!!! Thanks for your kind words.

AnakinLuver - WOW!!!! Your words really touched me.

Luna_Nightshade - I have yet to show his fall, then again, everyone's. It's crazy!

Darth_Vastor - Again, I don't deserve you words, you're just too kind!!!

little_miss_jedi - Thanks!

HandmaidenVeme - Ask yourself one question, was Obi-Wan holding back after hearing Anakin's name a good thing or a bad thing?

MasterEnder - Yes, Obi-Wan is lost!!!!!

AvaVisarra - Obi-Wan's words are more powerful than his actions, which is really sad. Your words have brought a smile to my face.

ANAKINSBABY - The mush is next!

Gina - You have asked a good question. Why did he let her go?

iLoveAnakin7 - Glad you like the sig!!!!!

TragicLove - About the sabewan, well....

lady_sapphire - There must be good in him somewhere, but will it save him?

ChewbacaRocks - Thanks!!!!

Hi everyone - I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! [:D] [:D] [:D] The last couple of days have been INSANE!!!!!!!! I would go into the details, but I don't want to bore any of you, afterall thats not why you're reading this. I actually rushed the replies, so I apologize for that, but trust me, I have had no time to breathe, and I have a dozen fics to catch up on. So if you all will excuse me...

The Game of Death

Chapter Six

The tumultuously inhospitable clouds, which boisterously congregated over Naboo, quintessentially, reflected the rambunctious yearning inundating Padme veins, as she stood solitarily on the majestic balcony of Theed Palace. In a courageous endeavor to incarcerate the unalleviated bludgeoning, the diminutive beauty cautiously clutched her benevolent heart, whilst she silently watched the sun gradually become obscured, by the intimidating side of nature, but she failed to benefit. Padme had voluntarily offered to assist her friends and former affiliates, in organizing an unprecedented banquet, to be attended by the illustrious representatives of neighboring star systems, however reluctantly, she had been temporarily separated from her true love?Anakin.

?Oh Anakin?I miss you.? The vivacious wind warmly caressed her petite figure, and carried her loving words back to her husband. A gentle smile grew upon her adorable face, as she remained flabbergasted, on how his harmonic name, flawlessly orchestrated the taming of the excruciating pounding in her chest.

?Can I ask what you are doing out here, all alone?? A soft, familiar voice came from behind Padme.

Padme was startled by the intrusion, but quickly regained her composure, as she abruptly spun around to give Sabe a smile. The handmaiden reciprocated with one of her own, whilst she slowly approached her best friend.

?Nothing?? Padme stole a glimpse of the turbulent activity taking place in the sky. ?I was just looking quietly at the clouds. It seems like we?re not going to have the best weather for this banquet.?

Sabe ti

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.