main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Game: Part I

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sam_Skywalker, Oct 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam_Skywalker

Sam_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2003
    Thats it. We kill her. Now.
    I would like to see you try
    Whats that supposed to mean? I've done worse than her
    But have you done worse than him?
    Fodder. He's nothing. I'll have him for lunch.
    how I love the simpleton's mind
    Shut up.
    Why should I?
    Because its
    you who didn't have the guts to do thsi in the first place
    But I'm doing it aren't I? So just keep your mouth tame and all will go well.
    you're not my mother.
    You better be glad I'm not
    Whatever. Alright, we do him first, then her. Comfortable?
    No, but at least you're talking sense now

Leia stared at the computer, forcing a tight smile.
    "I'm not asking for you to break the rules, I just want to talk to my husband." She and the Program Operator had engaged in a nearly two hour contest of will, and so far, it was cats all the way.
    "How many times can i tell you, I am not allowed to broadcast any pirate signal from this terminal. Not under any circumstances, regardless of who is asking."
    Leia felt a brief flash of annoyance. Who is asking? she thought. Someone prettier than you her mind replied.
    She resisted the temptaion to giggle. Any sign of relaxation could make her seem weak, and that would surely seal the discussion.
    Han had gone off in the Falcon and left a special code signal for Leia to use in case of need for contact. What he didn't tell her was that the Security on Tatooine had established new "Transmission tolls." These clever little devils would intercept any foreign transmission attepmt and decipher whether or not it was apprpopriate.
    Pirate codes did not qualify.
    Han, you're an idiot she thought. Surely any full-brained specimen, let alone human, would realize that the Falcon's old smuggler radio system would in no way pass a security check, let alone of this magnitude.
    But then again, why were they so uptight? They knew Han, and that he would never try anything too scoundrel-like. What were they so afraid of?
    Oh, well. Life was tough. Apparently she hadn't bought a helmet yet.
    "Well, i'm tired. If you're seriously not going to let me though, then I give up." She rudely turned off the monitor, and gave a sigh of half exasperation, and half relief.
    she reclined i her chair. Life wasn't so bad. the kids were growing up, the galaxy was solving its own problems, and her Jedi abilities were growing very strong. Yes, life was good.
    She closed her eyes and slept, unaware of the four mailcious eyes that watched her every breath.

2. Sam_Skywalker

Sam_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2003
    comments alwasy welcome :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.